All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Video about as it catching

Video about as it catching

Posts 751 to 780 of 999

Romeoand that you on this do you say? :D

Movie more interesting pro enleve of bream even no one did (excuse Zoom). :tomato:
Seems, I theme Shiller wrong. :unsure:

Last edited by margulis (Mar 19 2013 15:57:25)

:confused: :cool: High teaches - polovino dubinatorov only such. Clips are and look.

margulis wrote:

there, I theme Shiller wrong.

Agree :flag: Should was video put a in subject "Humor" :D :D :D It would be umestney :tomato:

margulis wrote:

Romeo and that you on this do you say?

And what not so? His toy not on feshnuyu? Shurupovyort not the Mark?)
Incidentally, in Package Includes fasteners he take up knitting well professionally.)

Ckromnyaga - Champion of Russia. On World not ventures :D

maury wrote:

Ckromnyaga - Champion of Russia. On World not ventures :D

Further digging, in 120. Russia - not know but Moscow and Peter he ??? bought these. Truth, not on fideru)

Кафоля wrote:

I Agree :flag: Should was video put a in subject "Humor" :D :D :D It would be umestney :tomato:

+100%. Modicum he ostensibly and torchbearer, but drochlenschik P.Gudauskas. And deserted far nor into trouble over there and in kormukhu like such have a hell of zamastyril, and two defence wakes up aggressivity m kiddin from filament 0.22-0.25 and vibration platform under the form and perezabrosy times in hour-not on shui at all accurately.

margulis wrote:

Romeo and that you on this do you say?

The answer to Chamberlain as well :crazyfun:

+4

Still :crazyfun: "shifting can. Shifting can "(with) :crazyfun:

And garbage in the form of bottles on Bank. Use as been paved :tired: And a hatchling pond karpikom ladoshechnym natrambovan. 14 Ukrainian the fishers. And you all for of a fish spread it need. ??? ?? ? ? people nor for that not are experiencing :mad:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2013 08:47:00)

Romeo wrote:

A :crazyfun: "shifting can. Shifting can "(with) :crazyfun:

Different video pro arseholes. East Roma as need to fish harvest, not fingers our world steel rope market, "the Boyle, not the pelets." Oil-cake - this our vsYo :crazyfun: Nu and embattled, fisherman - masterpiece Kolkhozniy video. :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

Lielisks video pro arseholes. East Roma as need to fish harvest, not fingers our world steel rope market, "the Boyle, not the pelets." Oil-cake - this our vsYo Nu and embattled, fisherman - masterpiece Kolkhozniy video.

This was would funny if would not accounted for watch such a picture almost on all reservoirs our region :dontknow:

MRK aren new video. Especially when for window -12.

+4

Yura L. wrote:

MRK aren new video.

Fillers in prikormku not regretted. :cool:

Still think mock fish in rivers or not? Witness the last video :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2013 13:03:01)

+1

Lithuania's a super trendy! Ya Lyublyu such retaions :)

ZooM wrote:

Lithuania's a super trendy! I love such retaions

Make your dreams come true to us. Our river Kalmius one in one :flag: Truth of bream little. Mostly Crucian and golavl. :yep: ah and a carp case.

And about fishing video removed about less sporting event feeder, or expedited big term ago and morally and technologically outdated I I’d say one thing, we not born in of England or the other parts of at the Europe. All we once a on yellows Soviet shuttles, the rods are, Nevki, breast is, connected, makushatniki, mesili bag for in huge and jangled chimes. No one not interested in whom who was, it is important who there is man now :) Although frankly wild video indeed better to publish in section dubbed, and better even in section "Zov Gavrily" :)

Last edited by ZooM (Mar 20 2013 13:22:43)

+2

Martin pleased look, because as if not to listen to in words - becomes understandable about than he says) not the that Gabor))
Still video, which closer on topics by the early Spring.

?. Policies.
And at all advise all users YouTube sign up on Canal wwwMRKcz, there many interesting things video.

Last edited by Yura L. (Mar 20 2013 13:41:56)

+4

Yura L. wrote:

. Martin pleased look, because as if not to listen to in words - becomes understandable about than he says.

Couple of-top three terms I already can translate:

"Shpichka" - vershinka

"Krmitka" - there's gravy

"Prubezhni installation of" - a glancing installation of

+1

BADARDINOV, yes yes. I, too, sitting in got before leave the computer on podsekal much earlier his)

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

I not strike, I simply pinpointed this "reaction" because as himself privykshi on the cord harvest, while, could not understand, much more industrialized fishing on mono. And here saw as would themselves with hand. Because and wrote so.

Roma. Hi,. You all making this so complicated. I enleve the on mono, then on cord (especially on Cold water - depends on temperature air. Nor to what there getting accustomed not need to. Simply allow facility batty - selective I'll hold you in as such and it's no big deal :flag:

On last two church one thing udilishche was with with a cord, the second with fishing line. No problems if honestly :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2013 15:00:09)

+1

From personal preferences. Me on goes through Monk's harvest much more comfortable than on the cord. Not love when in hand all tugging fish under vyvazhivanii are transmitted as-permanent shock. Although here is people say buy it Datchmaster and nothing sound creep not regulation. Need to think :dontknow:

+1

Yura L. wrote:

A video, which closer on topics by the early Spring.

Ksttati here is in video this a fisherman on Tripp Trapp same. With President on poking. Batter's box now in tazike usual, BUT picture this not taints. And no gavrilizma not present in video. Even not though that 2 fidera in kadrі :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 20 2013 15:33:12)

+1

Yura L. wrote:

A video, that's closest on topics by the early Spring.

Here is one not gather additionally in any way - done in ancient this is so need to? :canthearyou:

Romeo wrote:

although here is people say buy it Datchmaster and nothing sound creep not regulation. Need to think

Romeo! You're moving in direction the right-style! :cool:

Олег 32 wrote:

Romeo wrote (and):

Although here is people say buy it Datchmaster and nothing sound creep not regulation. Need to think

Romeo! You're moving in direction the right-style! :cool:

And libido gonna lose :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

although here is people say buy it Datchmaster and nothing sound creep not regulation.

About libido - bullshit, and here is deafness there is.
And if on fish grams from 300 all'oc, then Holy Comes not identifitsirovannaya even 4000m2 as well as until moments vsplytiya. (Pelecus cultratus this not concerns, she has temperament the other :))

P. S. Zabyll in my opinion add, and the little whether sho

Last edited by Carlos (Mar 21 2013 14:51:11)

Interesting video modicum and not pro feeder

+2

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 21 2013 22:09:44)

I here figured, well. On opte kilo oparika is worth 120 Grzywna (. Polkila forces routinely ????? for such fishing. Why would and not try. 60 Grzywna (. Not so many. :flag:

Truth me seems that oparika with such a fishing trip on warm water better somehow powder aromatizatorom "roll", to still and aromatic signal was for fish :flag:

And on Cold water powder garlic buzanut :confused: :crazyfun:

Very amply that on bottom happening.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 22 2013 09:37:54)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Video about as it catching