All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Video about as it catching

Video about as it catching

Posts 61 to 90 of 999

Romeo wrote:

Oleg want you strongly disappoint. Hands I have still dirtier accented, and to the same I have there is destructive habit after these prikormki in crime as or lifting fish to scrub hands about trousers or vest.

Not, here I with you not would argue :) I dont this kind of industrialized fishing even more grassroots, after, as tried, after all unlike pruzhinok, method - dirty only two finger, and not the whole hand. And always near bathtub with prikormkoy give capacious with water, and towel.

Truth, from-for this I still not in importance until competition, so as this process-time :)

Burik wrote:

Truth, from-for this I still not in importance until competition, so as this process-time.

Ah this you my dear for good reason - there easier: Can be on knee was in water go, and respectively chair're putting in water and immediately hands wash :crazyfun: joke

Since then as sold machine and became touring on foot, finally almost has conditioned themselves to scrub hands towel (for me still in these summer in bus ride to go). Although I, too, not have my own version a different times hand as have Dood (and) reaching to leftist pant leg.

the Brothers the fishersit is time to start operation "clean hands."

Romeo wrote:

Oleg want you strongly disappoint. Hands I have still dirtier accented.

Ah, from whom, and here is from athlete I this not expected. Roma, perhaps, you not smoke, because, as when the pacifier. Almost not're unleashing struggle cavity clean hands as times incidentally. Again same it is one thing fishing trousers occasion at, another favorite place it. Yes if I so the handle'll get grease on I same himself itself hands will bite off :crazyfun:

oleg wrote:

Nu, from whom, and here is from athlete I this not expected.

And torchbearer the the contestant ????? o.O

You're disturbing couple of kil prikormki maximum, and try mixing a bucket on 17 liters and make balls together, and I'll take a look in what able will have you hands and, importantly in what able regulation you himself :) year clearly will not until clean hands :crazyfun:

So seriously begin to wonder over-buying shurupoverta and a special jamborees under him for kneading prikormki :idea:

+1

Romeo wrote:

[seriously begin to wonder over-buying shurupoverta and a special nozzles under him for kneading prikormki.

I have with shurupovertami problems there is no, and here is the pourer't seek already long. On market shaft different, but all not inadequate. Those, that for kneading Mortar and of paints in the form of spiral - not mix in prikormku at all. And those, that for shpaklevok, have just four vane, and need eight. Perhaps, will need somewhere turn.

Romeo wrote:

You're disturbing couple of kil prikormki maximum, and try mixing a bucket on 17 liters and make balls together, and I'll take a look in what able will have you hands and, importantly in what able regulation you himself.

Fully agree with Roma. On Championship Ukraine in this year in the composition of the one of prikormok used me, was present molasses. So here is equipped prikormka was so a sticky, that by the end of competition not only handles three udilisch were in prikormke, but and coils. And this with, that towel out of the hands virtually not has manufactured. Homes with hard laundered and rods up and reel.

+1

Romeo wrote:

You're disturbing couple of kil prikormki maximum.

Not, maximum 1.5 kg. And here is balls at all not've been taking, so as enleve on distance roughly 30 meters and more. Hands longer dirtying only under your dough, thenve worked with prikormkoy only leftist hand and the putting a hammer to a the feeder two fingers.

With sticky-sweet prikormkami not rebuffed, but and in movie sorry, not was nor treacle, nor sugar.

There Lech Granite mixing the prikormku, basketballs with balls zakarmlivaet (start). And here is here would him simply hands to wash it and all, so as balls he more not Cathal, and dokarmlival in the process fishing the feeding trough. Without towels on the idea of dirty to boot must be only two finger, and the given, that in prikormke crusade was food the dye, but not as not the whole hand together with pounder.

I of course not know as need to because on for competitions not only not was, but even and in to roam not saw nor never, but for place it thankful only right hand, and leftist'm the one lining crime as, I take worms and fish, can on this I have. The shield rods up constantly net (ah relatively), ah and left time from time can be and splash some water on my. And after the search for fish and convention of its in hand - necessarily. Otherwise mucus, drying out on drawn, forms the crust, and then hand obvetrivaetsya and as rashpil, and here is this I already organic not'm processing it all.

oleg wrote:

A here is balls at all not've been taking, so as enleve on distance roughly 30 meters and more.

Oleg, if you thinking, that balls need for zakorma on distance until 30 meters, then strongly're deluded. More often had forced passes on distance 40-50 meters, and sometimes and further, so zakorm produced powerful fucking slingshot. Without launch zakorma difficult count on a good outcome, the more on for competitions, when from all sides fed fish various blends. The fisherman, whom managed correctly "cover with the table" for fish, the case in tails we lose. I and on ordinary church always proactively zakarmlivayu promising place industrialized fishing.

oleg wrote:

There Lech Granite mixing the prikormku, basketballs with balls zakarmlivaet (start). And here is here would him simply hands to wash it and all, so as balls he more not Cathal, and dokarmlival in the process fishing the feeding trough. Without towels on the idea of dirty to boot must be only two finger, and the given, that in prikormke crusade was food the dye, but not as not the whole hand together with pounder.

In principle here all correctly. I have capacious with prikormkoy always is with leftist hand, and putting a hammer to a crime as, too, leftist hand, so dirty to boot accented only supplied in rods up (under zabrose) and. The shield coils. And the not always, and only in those cases, when'm using enough sticky and slightly pereuvlazhnennymi blends.

Under-fishing-start and weak during prikormka always enough was crisp, so hands remain net. If closely watch the film, then not it is difficult discern, that Lech Granite scores crime as right hand. From-for this all so launched.

And about his a mixture, Id say, that she enough sweet and adhesive, so as he applied VDE EXPO - the most Zoo and sticky (from-for treacle) from just entire VDE. Himself very respect this prikormku - an excellent option for carp, line releasing and an. Better hardly will find a.

The oleg:

Not whether thus kategorichnym. Trust me in films participate fly fishermen quite not strangers, and if something you seems not so as need to, then trust me on this there are reasons :idea:

Me appears quite simple pleasant thing - Lech demonstrated fact pollution hands as evidence of about correctly podobrannom composition prikormki - and as hands contain in purity, he knows not worse us.

Last edited by Dood (Nov 19 2008 21:38:21)

For example as harvest on "method" and not occasion at hands, place it and coil I at all not illustrate :) We'll have to half fishing only and to do, that washing our hands :crazyfun:

Boev wrote:

contaminated-fishing-start and weak during prikormka always enough was crisp, so hands remain net.

Now understandable. On charges of for enough a strong.

Boev wrote:

. From just entire VDE. Himself very respect this prikormku - an excellent option for carp, line releasing and an. Better hardly will find a.

Here is see "there is no for good without Huda." If would not this debate, then pro VDE would never have learned.

And now in more details, please, on expense this prikormki. She so and is called VDE?
As zakarmlivaesh? In sense clean or with than any're disturbing? In short talk some sense into irrational purely on to ling ourselves and karasyu.

And i.e. on you accept a one thing ozerko the ample linem and karasem, on the next year need to penetrate his fiderom.

Last edited by oleg (Dec 21 2008 21:06:27)

oleg wrote:

A now in more details, please, on expense this prikormki.

See in appropriate topic.

Envy I you guys. Are looking films about favorite hobby! And there is whether have someone opportunity deport such work, for example on mails, or still somehow any way? Naturally pay for I guarantee! :disappointed:

shkatula wrote:

Jealous I you guys. Are looking films about favorite hobby! And there is whether have someone opportunity deport such work, for example on mails, or still somehow any way?

Here is if would under with your down "shkatula"would where? Ah, although would not city, and the country, I would accurately responded on your question. And so can say if on Russia the without bazaar. 4.5 Gb on fideru will send away.

There is Scherbakovy and Salapin. Think that from-for than a 50 not'll go bankrupt (this on remunerating). But have us same all zakonspirirovany :canthearyou: Just alone spies.

In short if on Russia, text in lichku worded.

And on Ukraine there is volunteer on mailing films on fideru? Perishing very want. Downloaded the first two Salapina - appealed. But like would on stoyaku get out, see!

shkatula wrote:

A on Ukraine there is volunteer on mailing films on fideru? Perishing very want. Downloaded the first two Salapina - appealed. But like would on stoyaku get out, see!

Courier services: "Service can", "NOCHNOY Express", "Gunsel" and camping on D., you have in city of there is? With respect Vasilich.

shkatula wrote:

A on Ukraine there is volunteer on mailing films on fideru?

Live same people.

And here only pirate copies through the Internet pumping what's. But on water at all crusade one federun. At least, more no one not saw.

oleg wrote:

A on water at all crusade one federun. At least, more no one not saw.

I for all time until fiderachu (two years) only times saw from afar. And in October first time was asked, as are biting "on feeder." Before wondered "made for spinning?." But, justice, sake of, I have geography just a narrow: '(

bond wrote:

. I have geography just a narrow.

We with you one blood, you (team bus) and I (team bus). But outside competition!

Get back a little burzhuyskikh rollers about as it comes to shagging: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN0QGQ3Y … re=related

Finally looked two films Salapina (ulovistyy feeder and the first part of) and two films brothers Scherbakovykh (Kiri and about prikormke) - should be noted, that to download his these films month. And expected from them much greater!

Believe, that on NAShEM site information in hundreds of times more! And if would around the that to lift a movie (let even amatorskiy), then The Delo was would in hat!

Yes, question: Still films on fideru except these four accented?

Last edited by shkatula (Jan 10 2009 21:55:02)

shkatula wrote:

Yes, question: Still films on fideru except these four accented?

Of course YES! Second, situation accented different, and only own experience or personal surveillance can give answers.

shkatula wrote:

Finally something looked two movie Salapina (ulovistyy feeder and the first part of) and two movie brothers Scherbakovykh (Kiri and about prikormke) - should be noted, that to download his these films month. And expected from them much greater!

Believe, that on NAShEM site information in hundreds of times more! And if would around the that to lift a movie (let even amatorskiy), then The Delo was would in hat!

Ah, you or cool as boiled egg, or not there watched. Only not need to now yelling that nourished German again my idol affected and camping on Afghan, and camping on P. Forum was would of course different, if would not mania greatness.

Sorry of course for bluntness, but silenced more there is no forces shkatula, and himself the that from themselves turns? You young man, judging by sheets of, 1 fishing for 7 months - with steeply of course! (And the kind on a pigpen).

It is time sack based. Ah, so take off, and we consider, as youSalapina, or Scherbakovykh anything will you teach.

Descend on land, my so each.

oleg wrote:

Get down on land, my so each.

Simply I in feeder newcomer.

Last edited by shkatula (Jan 11 2009 22:43:52)

shkatula wrote:

Just I in feeder newcomer.

Ah, then accurately should know, that such PE the cord?

oleg wrote:

Nu, you or cool as boiled egg, or not there watched. Only not need to now yelling that nourished German again my idol affected and camping on Afghan, and camping on P. Forum was would of course different, if would not mania greatness.

Let us again not to cling to words of, and the this forum will morph into a zone quarrelsome broads, and I personally d beg particularly abrupt banit :mad:

Let us simply respect each other and sharply not to respond to othersreplicas! All the more you oleg if d on Volga-, unambiguously Bohrmann with you he meets (there is such plans on 2009 year) among us such a experienced man on Volga-this simply not talk.

Indeed with moniker respect! :cool:

Last edited by (Jan 10 2009 23:18:32)

oleg wrote:

Nu, then accurately should know, that such PE the cord?

Here is now know. http://www.badger.ru/reviews/tackles/15927.php

:dontknow:

oleg wrote:

. Cool.

oleg wrote:

. That from themselves turns.

oleg wrote:

.. . Should know.

Oleg, you that like it or to compare? Have you how many centimeters? :x

The shame:

oleg wrote:

. On a pigpen.

Not-'s-'s. :(

You would liked:. " On River and fool overborrow! "? o.O

+1

shkatula wrote:

downloaded the first two Salapina - appealed

shkatula wrote:

. Expected from them much greater!

Fitfully as something. :no:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Video about as it catching