All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Soon. Hand made.

Posts 31 to 46 of 46

wrote:

Just this increasingly was in elementary is done from 2kh pipes in household conditions.
Decked steel the tip pointing, too, not to what. Crushed a hammer and under a corner but. Pro the rope at all I'll shut up.

Can be even easier. Cut down couple of-,) to skin from wreath, native APC in land and rejoice at. So say, dowels "on experience." :D Pro the rope at all I'll shut up. Can be and without it.
P. S. Personally I better first comer? Money for a pleasant and useful thing, than kolkhozit just hand that shit sho.

Last edited by Boev (May 22 2015 21:39:54)

+3

D.Alexey@
people
Ah times demand there is means will and proposal. On every product there its merchant. Towels same with embroideries brands buy. And even debate what better Rive or Maver :insane:
Successes you in your efforts :flag:

Alexcd83 wrote:

So and feeder\ your cast,, too, OK can be from bamboo sklepat :D

Replace that Tron your cast from bamboo not so perishing and easily.
Modern the form from bamboo more expensive high-technology products exempted from carbon fibre :rolleyes:

Took away their dowels, a good qualitative and most importantly ensured a device for adequate money.

+1

D.Alexey@ wrote:

Priobresti aluminum templates, + steel be made into arrowheads, + plastic stoppers in top stake, + facial paint, + pulvelizator for coloring, + the string is, and that any still. Then and slim machine, and go behind this. In end, then on the and will, if not more expensive.
And still desirable assess someone else's labor, which we why something love forget account for.

Why so complicate the? Buy in the flagship 2 crap on 57 UAH (this without discount) - already was dyed, with cone over that and camping on P. Buy in any build-beat on our magician the linen the cord (is worth "pittance"),t going to tie on it ganglia-placemark, let's cut off from tychek surplus. Increasingly. From two tychek tickles 2 kit (if crap telescopic arms) - one of foreign pipes tychek, the other from domestic web.

And at all old tychek on-my have any the fishing trainer're awash. Ah or on Bukhara can be still cheaper find. Yes and. The aluminium 10 mm in diameter in Oldie like 20 Grzywna (meter cost, if am not mistaken.

P. S. Me seems, athletes the length of the strings must be novel - not 3 Dam, and there 2.7 for example or 3.2 - on what distance there is but torchbearer (or the entire team) already raze not's sounding.

+1

Laider wrote:

P. S. Me seems, have athletes the length of the strings must be novel - not 3 Dam, and there 2.7 for example or 3.2 - on what distance there is but torchbearer (or the entire team) already raze not's sounding.

Co the other team believes number of gather steam; on vymatyvanii and looks at model coils (plus-minus have all models known vymotka) - further mathematics on level 4 th class and no obviously need not :D
Accessory of course a. But absolutely me vague :dontknow: Ifre using coils same model, what at all can be questions with klipsovaniem distance there is?

+2

Laider wrote:

We buy in the flagship 2 crap on 57 UAH (this without discount) - already was dyed, with cone over that and camping on P. Buy in any build-beat on our magician the linen cord

Here is how many not try to do similar (good, the "nonces" lyumintievykh on dacha modicum than chew, even well-sharpened already) all raze not rallied. Would still two crap with a drive in case. On them and meryayus when the need for there is. For rope long and to think forgot. Here podsaka I have without prolongi exactly 3 Dam. Why carrying excess Dujeels? :dontknow: And so from September 1 to carry account for. :mad:

No one nor to what not urge. Sincere I.M.H.O., simply.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (May 26 2015 13:25:35)

Laider wrote:

Why so complicate the? Buy in the flagship 2 crap on 57 Grzywna ((this without discount) - already was dyed, with cone over that and camping on P. Buy in any build-beat on our magician the linen cord (is worth "pittance"),t going to tie on it ganglia-placemark, let's cut off from tychek surplus. Increasingly. From two tychek tickles 2 kit (if crap telescopic arms) - one of foreign pipes tychek, the other from domestic web.

Can be and so, why would and there is no. Can be and otherwise. Wanted to describe process assemble, but his already somebody else posted before:

Boev wrote:

You can even easier. Make couple of-,) to skin from an oak-leaf wreath native APC in land and rejoice at. So say, dowels "on experience." Pro the rope at all I'll shut up. Can be and without it.
P. S. Personally I better first comer? Money for a pleasant and useful thing, than kolkhozit just hand that shit sho.

Such itself redoes. With taste, a tough and, importantly without curiously developed this and costs. :)

Here deal on lyubitelya. With one hand, fluorescent coloring stake of excellence to an athlete not will add, and an extra $grams on weighing not will give. But, on such analogies and rogatchik cut can be from coastal cultivation of the, and save together money on Prestonovskikh supports and fiderarmakh.

But, with other hand, for many people fishing already long deteriorates into from rybozagotovki in beautiful, esthetic action, which can yield pleasure even on stage training and equipment worker seats. Not to mention preparation dainty for imaginations. With such positions question use of dedicated stake or loziny with acacia if and not important, then, as least is important.
Personally I on subjective reasons gain only those plans that make my fishing trip more rapid, effective. But, I with understanding and respect am to rush fishermen acquire modern, estetichnymi accessories.

Both perspective have the right on life, judge what the right not quite correctly. Simply, every chooses the contestant, which him closer.
To criticize breach producer price, too,, on my view, not quite talk. "Costly" - this when for water from tap coalition on price "Borzhomi", when include the odd the bulb in apartment already luxury, and alternatives there is no - not to read same books under luchine. And dowels for 250 Grzywna (leave us the right choice. Suits - you translate pittance on map, get product, costly - molitvakh himself. Choice there is, and not small. About than then to speak?

+1

D.Alexey@ wrote:

"Expensive" - this when for water from tap coalition on price "Borzhomi"

Costly, this when "Borzhomi" is worth as a bottle of vodka, or three the bottle beer. Modicum and not tone drink liquors, but. :mad: to Stimul-Cash for offtop.

P.S. And if lay down their all this, then tickles, that the water from under tap is worth as vodka? O.o. Dont. This already not costly, this as their loan. Unequivocally simply.

D.Alexey@ wrote:

But, with other hand, for many people fishing already long deteriorates into from rybozagotovki in beautiful, esthetic action, which can yield pleasure even on stage training and equipment worker seats. Not to mention preparation dainty for imaginations. With such positions question use of dedicated stake or loziny with acacia if and not important, then, as least is important.
Personally I on subjective reasons gain only those plans that make my fishing trip more rapid, effective. But, I with understanding and respect am to rush fishermen acquire modern, estetichnymi accessories.

Both perspective have the right on life, judge what the right not quite correctly. Simply, every chooses the contestant, which him closer.
To criticize breach producer price, too,, on my view, not quite talk. "Costly" - this when for water from tap coalition on price "Borzhomi", when include the odd the bulb in apartment already luxury, and alternatives there is no - not to read same books under luchine. And dowels for 250 Grzywna (leave us the right choice. Suits - you translate pittance on map, get product, costly - molitvakh himself. Choice there is, and not small. About than then to speak?

Indeed a device specific, but think that people which know, are at and enjoy similar accessories figure me, so as himself even recently applied charitably with nedoveriyam to thus neotemlimym details of sports fishing, but having visited on for competitions those created by different level became understand from what builds successful vystupleni on sports tupnirakh. Builds it from little things, whichminutes, of seconds, share of seconds, which gather in "slightly, slightly" which lacked for victory. And here is such plans need as a tool for successful work. Who understands in this, understands and me. In principle even not had hoped. that this interested in places. Himself on an amateur a fishing trip, not always, I take it out from tubusa. Seryoga, not all mature lovers know all the nuance sports industrialized fishing fish fiderom, - so they and lovers) Thanks for made by opinion)!

+1

One thing only it is unclear, that makes this theme here? And why not in trade?

duffy333 wrote:

Ifre using reel same model, what at all can be questions with klipsovaniem distance there is?

I'm using thrusting, to with shpuli on shpulyu distance shifting sometimes - when markeryus puffed, and enleve fishing line. Although can be and traction find - margin of a small will.

duffy333 wrote:

Ifre using reel same model, what at all can be questions with klipsovaniem distance there is?

Issues not will emerge, if > > She's identical Building tools, until of identical levels. If > > She's Building tools different thickness, or on one raskosami-on the other the cord, or simply > > She's until different depth,, then divergence under the report numbers gather steam;, for example on 50 scandisk 4000ka, can achieve 1-2 Dam, sometimes this crucially, better spend couple of minutes on comparing it distance there is.
Alex thank you for quality product, what need to, seats ranks minimmum, functions their serves.

Yes, can be. Although to on twin on the difference on maximum was need first use the cord with real diameter of 0.15, and then move on 0.25-for gross. Or one coil with bekingom use, and second without. In principle real option for places, but raze not for athletes ;)
You me better here is that tell, have all technique zabrosa so perfect, that on every zabrose his force is the same, letter arc rises (from wind or center zabrosa) and place it is installing in final stage under equal angle? What I saw often simply shouts "NO!" But as times these factors significantly more affect the accuracy of the fall of the snap, than what you described.

At all to throw some purely on the accuracy of this highly an exciting attractive opportunity. And educational for you - relatively moreover what indeed the accuracy of zabrosa. For example in a hula hoop on meadow and with a couple of tychke on the sides for benchmark.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 28 2015 11:08:22)

I can, too, have Sasha pick up volumes K such. Need to think. All the more the price sweet :blush:
And about invoicing distance there is at different shpulyakh and different maximum. I have one coil 85 centimeters another 70 centimeters on the first the cord was 10 mikronization on the second 8lb. And I not missed the heart of more 30 centimeters under a Marine distance there is.

duffy333 wrote:

Generally some Skee purely on the accuracy of this highly an exciting attractive opportunity. And educational for you - relatively moreover what indeed the accuracy of zabrosa. For example in a hula hoop on meadow and with a couple of tychke on the sides for benchmark

Fish need to harvest, not bullshit couples)

+2