All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

POP UP

Posts 31 to 44 of 44

Work can any - depends on dam. But in my universalney dummy and set of dipov

For Tex’s organs is max
For metodnoy industrialized fishing use leashes are short until 10 centimeters, mostly for order to not felt out of balance and were in feed blind the most method. Most often from changeable tips use pop realization, neutral jamborees, jamborees eliminated "are worth on the hook" ostentatious sinking. Very well work peletsy, they typically in the data on, so give a good natural the aft signal fish. And at all in two nutshell all to what you hear not for me. Now very many material in Internet, other seminars, for example good-door workshop from Popova precisely for method.

Silvestr wrote:

Yes I understand, but nevertheless. If choose from listed, that would? Or can that its under metodnuyu enleve, than enjoyed? Many say, that often not so taste of, as color in prioritize?!

Royal color universal and worker. "Pacifiers", too, give space for maneuver.
Pro enleve on flety / method on Forum there are three smoothly peretekayuschikh one in another themes:
"Method" - are starting explore.
"Method" - are starting explore .2 h.
"Method" - continue explore, part of 3.

Me more with fletami summer likes maize the canned kind use. And already to it promoted something for pop realization effect or neutral buoyancy.

duffy333 wrote:

yellow color universal and worker. "Pacifiers", too, give space for maneuver.
Pro enleve on flety / method on Forum there are three smoothly peretekayuschikh one in another themes:
"Method" -.

Well, Thanks!!

I have in past season Pop-bigger pushups - this percent 80 all metodnykh fishing trips. Still 20 - a favorite Oranje Punch from Marukyu, miniki other producers, and ottomans.

Believe, that in bait money all should be perfectly - and color, and smells, and taste of.

Last edited by Ілько (Feb 11 2016 10:50:33)

To Stimul-Cash, something having a brain fart, and thought proved not over.

So here is, very often poklevka should clearly after changes one of three elements of - color of, tastes,, or smell. Most often - smells, but a statistical credibility provide not can, camping on K. Reveal a near certainty can be only Hua several sets colorful and on ways aromatized on to-Up Battlefield of identical the composition.

There is pop bigger pushups, which then objectively more often than other, on those reservoirs, which have attended I. Moreover, there is purposefulness, which work it is emblematic on individual Spain, and nothing not display themselves on other.

Pacifiers - gets caught, but, I have - they absolutely not services competitive.

FS

Waiting for on booth Brain on the second the exhibition)

Ілько wrote:

to Stimul-Cash, something having a brain fart, and thought proved not over.

So here is, very often poklevka should clearly after changes one of three elements of - color of, tastes,, or smell. Most often - smells, but a statistical credibility provide not can, camping on K. Reveal a near certainty can be only Hua several sets colorful and on ways aromatized on to-Up Battlefield of identical the composition.

There is pop bigger pushups, which then objectively more often than other, on those reservoirs, which have attended I. Moreover, there is purposefulness, which work it is emblematic on individual Spain, and nothing not display themselves on other.

Pacifiers - gets caught, but, I have - they absolutely not services competitive.

FS

Waiting for on booth Brain on the second the exhibition)

Not. Subsequently quite :dontknow:

Silvestr wrote:

! ” Heh. Subsequently quite

Yes that here be confused - need to try, try and try.

Text or

Beytek a Paynepl Mixa, the that you asked - one of favorite Pop-Up Battlefield (in including and from-for biodiversity) my Comrade-karpyatnika.

Ілько wrote:

Yes that here be confused - need to try, try and try.

Text or

Beytek a Paynepl Mixa, the that you asked - one of favorite Pop-Up Battlefield (in including and from-for biodiversity) my Comrade-karpyatnika.

'oc, thank you for qualify or :))

But in an exhibition all ??? waiting for all admirers method and pop Up Battlefield))

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/wtNQO.jpg

+1

Ребята подскажите где в Украине можно купить бойлы Сергея Попова "FFEM boilies"?

George Clooney wrote:

Ребята подскажите где в Украине можно купить бойлы Сергея Попова "FFEM boilies"?

В Донецке.)))

fm967
Не вводите людей в заблуждение! Не в Донецке, а в Луганске.

В Донецке тоже , магазин DonFish.