All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Done

Posts 421 to 450 of 1000

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

Illy you it is difficult to example by taking over vershinku for tulip see as she will serve it?

Do, you take for tulips-the Long buckle more, aha, soft. She at the expense greater crowbar more buckle. In short, alignment such-60cm, 2 ounces of, glass ;7 5 centimeters, 3 ounces of, carbon fibre ;7 5 centimeters, 5 ounces, carbon fibre ;7 0 centimeters, 10 ounces, carbon fibre. I not see no dependence, indeed do one there is-A to no one not guessed (with) I these done not did, that have Chinese in anybody was, than they be driven-not know! But fact remains faktom- maєmo, those, ui maєmo. ????? its experience, I this not from heads took. Length vershinok I only that try that in, the first time for 3 year existence I have this fidera, simply it me not need to was, but times interested in-please. With understanding am to with your conclusions and narabotkam, but have other can be not less an interesting experience, so read all line, and not only your blog (there, too, find for themselves many interesting things) My deference.

+1

In ugolka, uh, planted!

Me hit not himself test vershinok, and the difference in rigidity between the second and the third immediately in two times. And if take for tulip two recent, then thanks their seeks to zero.

Thank you all 0 Client on my post!

duffy333 wrote:

Яrkiy example - Preston. Done for the same Dutch Masters in go not in familiar us ozakh, and in oboznacheniyakh Light, Medium, Heavy and Extra Heavy.

And here is have Daiwa another approach :cool:
Model No Style /Colour Test Curve (OZS)
QU-US Ultra Soft/Orange 0.5 A/O
QT-S Soft/White 0.75 A/O
QT-FTF Fine Red/White 1 A/O
QT-FTM MediumYellow/White 1.5 A/O
QT-FTH Heavy Red 2 A/O
QT-HHF Heavy Carbon Red 4 A/O
Done are equipped with quesadilla oxide control aluminum.

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

Manor a gift from Maver

You me calmed. And maintained done try to put to do himself.

Я больше чем уверен,что сравнивать жёсткость вершинок,взяв их за тюльпан,оправдано только тогда,когда вершинки одной длины.
Расскажу о одном,если так можно сказать,опыте:Я взял вершинку -2 OZ и установил её абсолютно вертикально.Прицепил к тюльпану груз 56грамм,как положено.По идее вершинка должна была согнуться под 90 градусов.Но этого не произошло.Угол получился градусов 70-75.Но когда я груз прицепил через все кольца леской-всё стало на свои места.Угол получился ровно 90 градусов.И так на всех вершинках разного теста(груза конечно соответствовали).

+1

duffy333 wrote:

At my own rods from Garbolino done motley test have different length - than less test, those longer than the. To what would this?

Harvesting one, for soft (more a long) and hard (ukorochenoy soft) ;)
I think quantify zhestkot correctly with with a cord in rings camping on K. Konusnost have vershinok different (under one progibe by taking over for the tip of the actual capacity mozheet be different) and plus to everything as and have blanca with President there is and Barrel rib rigidity. DOKA’s organs is 60correctly on this about observed.

Last edited by Топор (Feb 26 2012 00:24:14)

Топор wrote:

plus to everything as and have blanca with President there is and Barrel rib rigidity.

If can be. Much detail - are interested in.

Doka_60 wrote:

when I cargo. - ???????? - through all rings leskoy-

On science correctly, there force tension twist are spaced acts on the whole the tip, and not only on tulip, but I have results why something virtually not regimes differed. And another khitrost.- To harvest these the most 90 degrees, conveniently enjoy the mounting under a firefly, in which is inserted any inherent stake (I applied stekloplastikovuyu-laden slings from have an umbrella).

! Mike.
That would on long not cryptic from themes here is the first who came along reciprocal, a run this will give understand in sketched
http://www.spinning.kharkov.ua/phpbb/vi … mp;start=0

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

their real test.

This is only system coordinates, in which conveniently to compare one vershinku with the other, given and different automatic, and so material. Can be after proveski to number their on rigidities, but with headings, is obtained more informative. Even a question real quick almost on vershinkam - where undoubtedly like transparent up for box geometry? (From drills for Rotary hammer drill - thing, but not give sellers, zhlobyatsya)

Топор wrote:

in sketched

Pro seam on form couple of years ago noise in okolorybolovnoy press many was, then let rodbildery mess around. And another thing-the tip of the and on grass blades twisting up works. When feeder is worth in parallel Bank-tulip dobryache it gets following with a cord. I love large rings on kvivertipakh, respectively and rings highly are worth, lever for decent. But this already too deeply, so and fish once harvest will, if to everything to look closely. PYSY Choi something me seems, that kvivertipy not from tissue treasures, and from-fiber supplemented. Although I in feet not stood. o.O

Last edited by майк (Feb 26 2012 15:23:49)

майк wrote:

where undoubtedly like transparent up for box geometry?

And than not suits reclaimed? Would still from tubusa all done account for with booking, and then choose achieve escape. And on ruggedness transparent unambiguously loses. The gain purely estetitechskiy. I and himself tried to get tube from-under boora, so answers sellers were: Or already sold, or himself fisherman.

On Salapinskom Forum in topic "tubes for vershinok"refer transparent pipes, but on Ukraine I something nothing not dug up.

Last edited by VDA (Feb 27 2012 16:57:47)

I bought itself poluzhestkiy kofr for vershinok from Preston's and forgot pro vsovyvanie / vysovyvanie. Unzipped across length of his, looked, took out the that need, zipping up back. Such a same plan racks saw have Browning's.

Yes I wanted to offer this option, but he in "pipe" concept of not fit in there.

And, incidentally, what have him length?

Last edited by VDA (Feb 27 2012 17:46:14)

VDA wrote:

At Salapinskom Forum in

In-in, and I honored and let take an interest in. There the guy one kiosk on entire Moscow but with iskomym. , it is a pity and the I have stoppers, almost as brand-name.

VDA wrote:

A, incidentally, what have him the length of the?

And me interestingly, I have kvivery dlinnyuchie.

Last edited by майк (Feb 27 2012 21:23:26)

duffy333 wrote:

To do same plan racks saw have Browning's.

Is called browning Feeder Tip Bag the length of the 75 centimeters
http://www.s-w-ausruestung.de/product_i … asche.html

duffy333 wrote:

poluzhestkiy kofr for vershinok

Cergey-what principle "laying" kvivertipov in kofr? Roughly so as rods up in transported (on Velcro fasteners)? On what number? And what length unlike "braungovskogo" colleague?

майк wrote:

Choi something me seems, that kvivertipy not from tissue treasures, and from-fiber supplemented.

It is difficult say, think not all model equally. But line rigidity got any pulse solidly on coal and the less on glass. As a consequence if vershinku to collect or to change rings, then better this line account for camping on K. If world steel rope market in opposing hand vershinku, test is obtained so, yes and cut to disco its can on zabrose if rings are worth alongside line and not poney or contrary. Ah the such, if do come.
And tube for vershinok I's holster no clothing left where sell separately done for 5 "grape". Done they sell, and tubes remain, although perhaps kofr in been more convenient with InternetCELL (need to find itself).

Топор wrote:

need to find itself

Prestonovskiy can have Sani Naraykina watch in no clothing left.

+1

Have Mavera there is pribluda for storage past its knees shtekerov (vershinok). Here is in such a I and have the their fidernye make ends. Lack of - just on 16 units. Although for many this enough, after all on one already are wearing right now on rods up.

+1

майк wrote:

kvivertipy not from tissue treasures, and from-fiber supplemented

I think, that inexpensive coal done make, obtachivaya on cone such as carboxylic rods correlative diameter. And done type Taftec form immediately konusnymi, expense of what being achieved their the vibrancy. And here is how make's the hollow done? Need to Sergei Duffy ask see their, can through varnish the series) structure this temperature delta. I itself input 'made from the tip of the makhovoy udilki, otshlifovav as you will until smooth the surface, ah and until caregiver test. Under yakhtnym varnish looks nice.
And about lines rigidity, then I bend vershinku without rings between indicatives fingers hands several times and find, far she it bends most often. And on domestic lines bending give rings. Can this wrong, but done until are intact.

Last edited by VDA (Feb 28 2012 11:54:02)

On Brauningovskikh hollow under varnish expressly are visible keep Turing. Step have finished about 2,5mm, and to Tyulpanu 1.5-1,8mm. Under the boarding diameter 3.5mm within the cavity diameter of roughly 1-1,2mm. Will need outstanding autochthon landscapes stalkoy his depth.

+1

Thank you Sergei! And the length of the what have brauningovskikh vershinok? And if not it is difficult - revija on prestonovskomu futlyaru for vershinok.

Last edited by VDA (Feb 28 2012 13:21:13)

Топор wrote:

in no clothing left where sell separately done for 5 "grape".

It. Nor in a million years would not thought, they the in ECNs some are worth, then in a special tryapochke with pockets. Posproshayu. Thank you for hint!

Фдуч wrote:

on one already are wearing right now on rods up.

I have on long fiderakh and on pikere not vstavlyayutsya- transportation length'm so amped right now higher rooftop.

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

Take care of done types. Not need to their regard as raskhodnyak.

+ many. Always so believed, although everywhere only and heard, that vershinka this raskhodnik. A cool signature vershinka Context difficult money and applies to it need with due caution Meanwhile more, that inexpensive substitutes for from other producers can realistically worsen work just rods up.

+1

Here is so sometimes and irks the impossibility buy "native" spare for some models types :(

Roma, here is answer it, then why have the same Browning's for certain lіnіyok types there is what anywhere done - and spare, as in goes, supplies, and prevents different additional, and for other find cannot be? Or have Preston's can be buy any done for any types from their line of, and have other producers day with fire not certainly :dontknow:

In the flagship appeared done to Feders Drennan (DRENNAN Fast Taper and for DRENNAN Slow Tip) I want to buy some of that to my Drennan matchpro Superfeeder done until 2.5 oz, which there is no in goes. Question-what from two types of buy? Tomorrow do groping,% -)

pavlikua100 wrote:

I want to buy some of that to my Drennan matchpro Superfeeder

And um... tell, if can be, in sootvetstvuyuey the Frost about this rod. Interestingly not INTERCULTURAL test, and concrete behavior with President in certain conditions, industrialized fishing.

Топор wrote:

A um... tell, if can be, in sootvetstvuyuey the Frost about this rod. Interestingly not INTERCULTURAL test, and concrete behavior with President in certain conditions, industrialized fishing.

And anything! - Tej not will talk :nope: In late weeks feeder ??? water the first time. A new quite, yes :)

Could you tell me, what done (other brands) come to Shimano BEASTMASTER BX MEDIUM Feeder 12 without need further deliberation. Or give exile where specifically can be read on this about. To Stimul-Cash if repeat myself on this topic, simply want obtain rapid the answer (1, 2, 3) :tomato:

Without need further deliberation raze. Only native. If interestingly, see my treaty’s in this topic, page 10, post 297.