All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Done

Posts 451 to 480 of 1000

Alexnord- on lower photo rodbilding a.

Svingtipy, that whether? I and on the photos pleasantly never saw. Techs have, interpret for, that for miracle? And tyulnany, as on nakhlystovykh.

Last edited by майк (Mar 9 2012 17:02:28)

майк wrote:

And tyulnany, as on nakhlystovykh.

This accurately, tulips clearly not fidernye. Yes and done incomprehensible. Can accidentally are trapped in kit? Interestingly, that for feeder?

Last edited by Doka_60 (Mar 9 2012 17:25:14)

Alexnord wrote:

cockroaches,

A dace (respekt Duffy 333). Judging by insistence, increasingly-??? svingtipy.

Alexnord wrote:

thermal fluid found a ON amazone and read more kompovskiy feeder -JENZI Artini Powerise Multitool
"MULTI" Artini POWERISE

I his in the hands of not kept and even not saw. How I understood this attempt to create universal rods up. As they write "four in one" camping on E. Feder, Mr. Picker, Swingtip and totally dunked it. Else increasingly vyzov or as says my son "chyos." Type "in full harmony with strong vershinkoy" or "is sensitive rapid a powerful the form" with bewildering marched type progressive and increasingly for 80 generation. And cockroaches (Rotaugen) this mixture of krasnopyorki with plotvoy or simply the general name krasnopyorki and small fry, have them here souslik driven carps without a mustache and Crucian carps on 4kg.

This swing-types of.
Have nicknames development sensitivity detection poklevki on by rod resisted two ways - expense of sensitivity done and expense of additional equipment.
Done did different - and similar on current fidernye, and here is these swing-types of. The main advantage swing-types of considered their sensitivity to drop-back poklevkam - poklevkam "in Bank." With such poklevke he quite "opadal", while under normal he "been run over by" :D Since development materials and technologies, and also with the development sports industrialized fishing on platnikakh done in today’s their version fully preempted have nicknames swing-types of. So that their can be call "deadlocked branch" development. I personally loosely illustrate as with them bombarding :dontknow:
Ah and additional adjustment became in high-semaphore that apply not only in karpovoy it catching.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 10 2012 01:27:31)

+2

Alexnord wrote:

if vershinka broke in half,

They there not of the needle, wasn that specifically do. , too, well, vershinka know-" Videos "for 15 UAH + half an hour of exercise time = svingtip!

Dobryi evening, respected community!

Such not modest, but hope an interesting question.

Not giving heard from known admirers English by with President about a large demand on done for types.

There is option bring their with goal meet demand and personal enrichment :D

But, camping on K. Product several shirtless cat, recently slowed down money order immediately all known landing diameters, tests, length and materials. Hence question:

-Podskazhite please, what tests and landing diameters the most amount on Ukrainian market? Is worth whether to do colour thy rigidity? Need whether their sign? The quality of vershinok a similar Drennanu and Fox.

Ілько wrote:

Quality vershinok a similar Drennanu and Fox.

The quality of what exactly "likewise"? Material? Fittings? Assembly? Simply have these two producers done on their properties as would you say different. And have Drennana they still and in two forms go - Slow and Fast.
Witness here is this post:
done
There there is the reference on one fun board with far not full list of producers types and types of vershinok to them. A single standard there is no. And even there where like would figures coincide in the real life accented nesostykovochki.
Have us many gets caught few commodities dura-Ace. And demand on these done there is not despite the cost of. Over the last time many have become harvest e.t.c. brands. And on their done there is demand. Under than diameters case many different even have one producer. So that even and not know, that say :dontknow: If would I leader was coming electrify such product, then molesting to prejudice something specific brand. Or two-three.
Neblagopriyatnym graduation on Scale. Avoidable, but warranted. Quick better interval from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard until second from him rings. Labeling test in ozakh / hewed binding. And desirable to she was more-less truthful.
And at all the main focus in sale vershinok need to do on those, who but budgetary rigging of this ship, not expensive - such and more, and break done more often, and not such demanding are to brand. But cost such done must respectively. The who but not a cheap fiderom will buy "native" done. Now with this special problems there is no.

duffy333 wrote:

A at all the main focus in sale vershinok need to do on those, who but budgetary rigging of this ship, not expensive - such and more, and break done more often, and not such demanding are to brand. But cost such done must respectively. The who but not a cheap fiderom will buy "native" done. Now with this special problems there is no.

Thank for deployed searching the answer, and separately - for Polish graph, retained, Falken.

That concerns quality - done can be done neotlichimymi from Drennana, at all neotlichimymi, nor material, nor manufacturers with fittings, nor assembly, nor hands. Was would sense))

Last edited by Ілько (Jul 7 2012 00:26:39)

Like for DM vershinku in 1oz. Sought, Grand Canal from. Much rare it turns out.
Went in local Music and bought bit of glass in 1oz-50 centimeters - long not found. Your have - Cubic zirconia does was 4mm!, postavlyaetsya part until 3’s and is famously has drawn to DM.
Rings have - Cubic zirconia does significantly less but under such a as increasingly would still shoklider not need so that perform for me).
http://s57.radikal.ru/i157/1207/07/3b0e538b3d48.jpg
Increasingly same like aesthetics, balance some tackle. Found in Internet native, authorized for it 305 UAH + hard time delivering., a turn on one but very dynamic a fishing trip (not forumnaya fish - bleak and plotvitsa) and carboxylic vershinka not weathering pace o.o. Pity however. Than can be size not losing sensitivity?.
http://s56.radikal.ru/i153/1207/99/f8454e566dc3.jpg

I have such a hell is that (even: Cycle) struck between the second and the third ring superfiderovskoy done. On advice rodbilderov we wrapped. Dallied place damage gossamer a silk-lined garment, then permeated the superglue (Felix Blumenfeld any not the most cheap). On water feature this pillar not yet experienced, on "are" not different from whole, only build became slightly-slightly more slowly (a new immediately same bought, there is with than compare).

Easy Skol of this type was and on vershinke # 4 from DM130 (s goalkeeper touched for branch) - this taped her supermomentom squarely on fishing and continued harvest, already couple of fishing trips has passed successfully.

Fiestvod wrote:

The can be size not losing sensitivity?

Nothing. Vlyubom case as was not ’, can be healing those same superglue with goal to end fishing trip, and perhaps this all.

Fiestvod wrote:

The can be size not losing sensitivity?.

Топор wrote:

Nothing. Vlyubom case as was not ’, can be healing those same superglue with goal to end fishing trip, and perhaps this all.

oleole wrote:

Easy Skol of this type was and on vershinke # 4 from DM130 (s goalkeeper touched for branch) - this taped her supermomentom squarely on fishing and continued harvest, already couple of fishing trips has passed successfully.

This Skol on DM130 was very look like on photo, after of superglue changes to your memory sensitivity done not observed.

oleole wrote:

This Skol on DM130 was very look like on photo, after of superglue changes to your memory sensitivity done not observed

I have there is your heelbone such zalomov on vershinkakh, I brand-name, provide? Has tried horse’t be sealed up, bullshit is obtained, if not lachit from above after bandage the and cord it’s rubbing on and debris collects not little. In general hell is that. And if lachit with top test done with 1 Oz’s becomes 1.5-2.5. Perhaps you suits, me there is no. Options such a repairs, this a temporary measure until purchases a new done and the regard, better take and put more hard but whole. Here without commitments, simply IMKhA.

Last edited by Топор (Jul 7 2012 16:07:46)

+2

Топор wrote:

Attempting horse’t be sealed up, bullshit is obtained, if not lachit from above after bandage the and cord it’s rubbing on and debris collects not little. In general hell is that. And if lachit with top test done with 1 Oz’s becomes 1.5-2.5.

The kind my Datchmasterovskaya vershinka skleilas fortunate, without gear (Ugh-Ugh-Ugh). Attempt to such a repairs thin cool done ultralaytovogo Nimera Diafesh was failed, she increasingly-would still unraveled. T. E. Cases are different. Stuck on kleennuyu superfiderovskuyu swim and I shall compare with whole, then talks best will become.

Taped her epoksidkoy and has strengthened thread, he missed to qualitatively. Lose the nothing to acquire, can couple of fishing trips still and resembles. Test think change but not globally. And at all Gone Fishin '(I take always spare whips.
http://s017.radikal.ru/i422/1207/1c/fd8694ace2aa.jpg

Fiestvod wrote:

can couple of fishing trips still and resembles

No one doubts.

Fiestvod wrote:

Test think change

Unambiguously :flag:

Fiestvod wrote:

A at all Gone Fishin '(I take always spare whips.

The good thought, only before fishing need buy these the most spare whips, in this tranche have the most were prikoly- all complain / complained (in - Biserinka.com - became) should the. On done superfidera, aaneaou fragile Oh. как сильно-и чавО, да ничавО-ни разу не ломались, при том, что наскольно позволяют условия это моя самая любимая палочка :love: но не всё так хорошо в "датском королевстве"- на дм 13,8 футов ломал два раза вершинку при силовых забросах :hobo: -параллели не провожу, так как больше грешу просто на "неправильную" амплитуду при силовом забросе, ведь хоца швырнуть на 300метров :flag: :D ненуашо, будет просто так валяться "дальник" :question: :glasses: :D кстати всякими эпоксидными движняками не страдаю всвязи с отсутствием времени и желания-если сломал купи другую, так как аффектос будет достигумис токко с родным квивертипусом :glasses: :D (так сказано в фидерном писании, эвангелие от производителя, стих первый)

+1

Here is found in networks, can whom the will helpful, landing diameters vershinok different producers. http://forum.donfisher.ru/index.php?topic=69687.0

+3

People, and who as are measuring your dozen kvivertipa? Shtangelem one side Ah, measuring-one thing is obtained, the other (flat about a quick gobble nutromera) -malo-little another. And they in the boarding place to the same cone. :dontknow:

Small deceptions (for owners Shimano Nexave BX Winclepiker) -esli you tripping over vershinku mere 0.5 oz, not be upset and not despair-vortex 1.0 oz, nothing not will change. With longing peremeryal done their types on method with site Salapina. Done Mr. Picker here mere 0.5 and 1.0 coincide grams in grams. And under proveske for lightning in drawn behave, as twins. Otake.

майк wrote:

done Mr. Picker here mere 0.5 and 1.0 coincide grams in grams

How many?

For this method forty.

! Mike.
That for method such a? As this nothing not will change?

майк wrote:

done Mr. Picker here mere 0.5 and 1.0 coincide grams in grams.

Have my udilok done 0,5oz and 1oz differ decently. Can 0.5 not quite 0.5, but significantly softly than 1 oz. So and should be.

+1

майк wrote:

peremeryal done their types on method with site Salapina.

Can be much detail pro "method" Salapina?

Me zdaetsya, that This method

Ларин_Петр wrote:

You can much detail pro "method" Salapina?

snap

This method not Salapina, and of sir Ozerskogo. Act as if vertically vershinka, veshaetsya cargo. Under somehow weight she sognetsya under 90 degrees, this and will its the real weight. Like so.
Tried their 0.5 oz, one in goes with Light, one separately purchase, softly both than on 1 oz. Very its very.

Last edited by Владимир 48 (Oct 29 2012 15:40:16)

Владимир 48 wrote:

This is method not Salapina, and of sir Ozerskogo

The crux of the remains the same