All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Done

Posts 481 to 510 of 1000

Boev wrote:

So and should be.

As should be, I own best guess. But as there is, derzhitsya closer to by the evening'll post an.
Way to not from all diseases, but gives misconception about relative promise vershinok. Very helps under selection substitutes the broken or expanding borders kit. For primeru- maverovskaya vershinka under proveske for tulips seems more restrictive of dayvovskoy, but have mavera on kvivertipe on one thing krolechko less, she respectively easier and less that bends. And under proveske in vertical position dayva -1oz, and maver -0.75. Wrong, in my opinion, to compare done Mr. Picker here and khevika, Mr. Picker and second knee well, but proveshivat vertically feeder in collects attractive opportunity ungrateful (in items and 4,50m stick there is).

wrote:

Small deceptions (for owners Shimano Nexave BX Winclepiker) -esli you tripping over vershinku mere 0.5 oz, not be upset and not despair-vortex 1.0 oz, nothing not will change. With longing peremeryal done their types on method with site Salapina. Done Mr. Picker here mere 0.5 and 1.0 coincide grams in grams. And under proveske for lightning in drawn behave, as twins. Otake.

, too, yesterday on its pikere Nekseyv 2,7VKh checked - kept the brink done on index because - not saw no difference between 0.5 and 1 oz.! Visually on diameter they like would, too, same assessment. 1.5 on diameter more and a bit differs on progibu from 0.5 and 1, but, too, not so as personally I expected. So advise and 1.5 also include in comparison.
Will time necessarily check all three on correct - on pikere with burden.

+1

Carbon the whip 0.5 oz added a to has at Bista BX 9-11. With kormukhoy 14 gr vzvodilas and cautious potyazhki checked in on cheers. And here is 1 oz not vzvodilas. Special one. Likened the, too costly CHAMPION , too, request impression, that same assessment on rigidity. T. CHAMPION All-??? the difference there is.

Last edited by ND80 (Oct 30 2012 21:05:10)

ND80increasingly correctly, the difference there is. Simply some "on-delitanski" spend tests, here is and receive such results.

Spetstesty not pursued a - but all-??? the difference between 0.5 and 1.0 over tangibly felt

This photo for those who pursuing tests not sees difference.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/tvcnf.jpg

Done 0.5 and 1 Anabelle Lake now. Weight weight - 1 Anabelle Lake now.

+5

Vitaly, thank you for little. In to come winter the evening can find the money time for a repetition of this experiment. Our person should himself all see and poschupati. :D

Voiceless in use there is done brouning d flex? If not it is difficult do please photo. Interested in the positioning rings and bring the size of the input the rings. Thank you!

wrote:

Also yesterday on its pikere Nekseyv 2,7VKh checked - kept the brink done on index because - not saw no difference between 0.5 and 1 oz.! Visually on the diameter of the they like would, too, same assessment. 1.5 on diameter more and a bit differs on progibu from 0.5 and 1, but, too, not so as personally I expected. So advise and 1.5 also include in comparison.
Will time necessarily check all three on correct - on pikere with burden.

Under it catching deal on Picker Nekseyv2,7 VC, difference between vershynkami 0,5oz i1oz felt and saw under zabrose. Vershinku 1,5oz in comparison nevklyuchalby

wrote:

Wu whom in use there is done brouning d flex? If not it is difficult do please photo. Interested in the positioning rings and bring the size of the input the rings. Thank you!

Try ask question Three Kitam. They they traded.

There are several broken flaying, tried prokleit with applying bandage (prokleivaem super glue, goods a jockstrap, promazyvaem still times glue, after drying nulevochkoy podtiraem droplets, primary over the top she sprays varnish). On first broke a all well, so for order to watch on how many is worsening sensitivity and build prokleil vershinku EBM 13.2 of # 2 and here is what emerged.
Photo tattered the whip:
http://s017.radikal.ru/i403/1302/fd/e799c3aee245.jpg
Dealt a jockstrap with permanent glue:
http://i057.radikal.ru/1302/c1/afa97179d5e3.jpg
Thread for bandage, apparently this most importantly, I not know, that this for thread, but its had transferred where the with Far Eastern shores of, where it found the use of in as a amplifier bait on the hook, I same has tried shaking its coarse very, when there is no nasadochnogo, sits very well on the hook. Thread thin as like a web, but under this sufficient robust:
http://s020.radikal.ru/i720/1302/f2/34f428b56dd5.jpg
Difference on sensitivity and not observed (varnish homes was only Red, burden 22 grams):
http://s42.radikal.ru/i095/1302/1f/43ab4ddec642.jpg
Large plan:
http://s006.radikal.ru/i214/1302/c1/56b052e6bb68.jpg

Last edited by Dimonskiy (Feb 24 2013 20:11:56)

+4

Dimonskiy wrote:

there are several broken flaying, tried prokleit with applying bandage (prokleivaem super glue, goods a jockstrap, promazyvaem still times glue, after drying nulevochkoy podtiraem droplets, primary over the top she sprays varnish).

On advice, rodbilderov in a similar situation, made a jockstrap thread on entire length damage and already from above covered a jockstrap superglue. Glue quickly be absorbed and after heating screeds vershinka was well apt for use. Until has passed through several fishing trips limit problems.

Such a technology (first a jockstrap, then glue) more convenient under more complex crash, for example, when place bring down rasschepilos on small schepochki.

Dimonskiy wrote:

where it found the use of in as a amplifier bait on the hook,

Such thread is then rolled on top on hook slice of fish on marine a fishing trip-on our televisions saw. For repairs vershinok something that need to, its virtually not in sight after painting.

For repairs used before, epoxy, and in as a bandage the remnants of thin cords. But as have shown surveillance place repairs became our and in work done raze not Congresses had, from-for what a bit have suffered other tracts of done. Then read pro use yakhtnogo varnish, vershinka in place of a breakdown loses their properties, but not so heavily. In principle under break atop the done (from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard until first rings) this not matter, this the assistant not strongly nagruzhaetsya under zabrose and on indication, except as those that he painted, raze not affects. And here is on other box, this usually leads to break done in another place, usually next for loss as a break of, and also loss of original test.

+1

Shark_X wrote:

In principle under break atop the done (from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard until first rings) this not matter, this the assistant not strongly nagruzhaetsya under zabrose and on indication

In my not large experience (or contrary large if considered in the number of broken vershinok) was broken three done, typically zakrut cord around tulip buds. Walnut sideboard (fluff, too, helped), on pre coil upper part of from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard in ring and bdzyn. I.e. leather goods one and the same part of.

Dimonskiy wrote:

In my not large experience (or contrary large if considered in the number of broken vershinok) was broken three done, typically zakrut cord around tulip buds. Walnut sideboard (fluff, too, helped), on pre coil upper part of from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard in ring and bdzyn. I.e. leather goods one and the same part of.

So and there is - this the most common blocarea. But the case, that section near tulip buds. Walnut sideboard enduring the impose under perekhlyoste, the cord is raring and vershinka very sharply jazz shoots out in dark side, in such a case it section, which asking build, usually the second, ostentatious the third.

Podskajite as to know test done
Fidera o.o. flagship of the rover carbon fibre 3.60 test 30-100gr
Thank you

lenin wrote:

could you tell me as to know test done
Fidera flagship of the rover carbon fibre 3.60 test 30-100gr
Thank you

Vladimir Ilyich! Joke. Question posed not correctly! How many have him vershinok?
http://www.flagman.kiev.ua/2010-10-06-0 … bon-feeder
Or on vershinkakh there is no symbols?

Last edited by Nick (Feb 27 2013 17:20:17)

Nick wrote:

Illy on vershinkakh there is no symbols?

Only neblagopriyatnym. All done glass. I their nameryal yellow - 1.5, green - 2, red - 2.5 ounces of. Measured on method of sir Ozerskogo. But I its feedertwo years ago.

Yes favorite search category this feeder! On vershinkakh there is no nor test nor any inscriptions

Yes favorite search category this feeder! On vershinkakh there is no nor test nor any inscriptions

VDA wrote:

Only neblagopriyatnym. All done glass. I their nameryal yellow - 1.5, green - 2, red - 2.5 ounces of. Measured on method of sir Ozerskogo. But I its feedertwo years ago.

And you not're confusing the green 1.5oz zholtaya 2.0oz krasnaya2.5oz
Perhaps so. :blush:

Vladimir Ilyich!
I Lenin Vladimir becoming. Ah spharischen as something so broke a, long already! :)

lenin wrote:

could you tell me as to know test done
Fidera flagship of the rover carbon fibre 3.60 test 30-100gr
Thank you

, my friend, other previous page, there Vitaly highly clearly described process and meanwhile.

Increasingly understood! :cool:
Hi, longthis we're here :blush:

lenin wrote:

and you not're confusing the green 1.5oz zholtaya 2.0oz krasnaya2.5oznaverno so.

I pointed out test vershinok MY fidera, purchased 2 year ago. As now first Chinese and in what color of dye their, I not know. In our city these fidera rarely zavozyatsya why something. I the and its Grand Canal from in "barrakude" have Vitaliy page.

VDA wrote:

Checked is obtained so
Zholtaya the green red the most zhostkaya!
Tested gruzikom in 25gramm, on sves!

lenin wrote:

tested gruzikom in 25gramm, on sves!

Employed exile in 494 office, there increasingly you will find web.

Bountiful all time days! Men, such question:
I have deal on Picker nexave 2.7 plan to purchase Volkswagen Jetta TDI feeder (combo, too, is viewed as option) but to to him had been approached done with nexave 'a. Want kill, so say immediately 3-'s birds with one stone :-)
Of ATF the big info on Shimanovskim vershinkam and that to what suited - igde not can find the money. In advance thank you.

Mixterek wrote:

outskirts all time days! Men, such question:
I have deal on Picker nexave 2.7 plan to purchase a medium feeder (combo, too, is viewed as option) but to to him had been approached done with nexave 'a. Want kill, so say immediately 3-'s birds with one stone :-)
Of ATF the big info on Shimanovskim vershinkam and that to what suited - igde not can find the money. Thank you in advance.

Have dura-Ace all done, if am not mistaken, until khevikov interchangeable. Until khevika your 2,3mm, and from khevika 3,6mm.

Have Mr. Picker here special done with SV / ZSV printed wp after name. But on the embarkation diameter and length of his coincide.