All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Done

Posts 31 to 60 of 1000

Dood wrote:

contaminated wind warranted down vershinka, if wind there is no - the stekloplastikovaya.

But they, too, have different rigidity (even among moderated reactors, I already I'll shut up for fiberglass) :whistle:

All not so unambiguously! For example, new done Shimano ugleplastikovye gentle so, that them lose many fibreglass.

I already not say pro fibreglass done cheap models :( I vershinku Shimano 1 oz without problems just held the feeding trough 5 grams.

Deal in is, that on my vershinkakh not Iranian test, on are I defined their rigidity. In forceinexperience there is I have the problem with selection done for a certain weight trough!

This 242 technique?:

Dood wrote:

If after zabrosa vershinka bends in arc under 90 degrees, and there's gravy not definitely a sidewinder - the such a vershinka too soft.

If vershinka under podtyagivanii filament virtually not bends, and there's gravy's flipping out with seats and drawn tighter together with fishing line - the such a vershinka too hard.

Bridge state of, when vershinka bends roughly on 20 - 45 degrees - this the optimal as soft / rigidity done.

wrote:

This is 242 technique?

Yes. But it allows determine what vershinka softly, and what harsher, but not test done.

wrote:

In forceinexperience there is I have the problem with selection done for a certain weight trough!

I of course not know as this to do correctly, but have their vershinok (Mikado, too, not signed) test defined so:

On the first fishing to the most soft done picked up by crime as over- by, i.e. such a, under which vershinka works perfectly, then homes took this vershinku, pasted in knee was rods up and put an its on the table so, to from the table was dangling only vershinka.

Then. - ???????? - to Tyulpanu the contestant the most crime as and measured roulette table distance from gender until tulip buds. Walnut sideboard (63 centimeters). Then loss for weight thus same by to the rest of the vershinkam.

Example Mikado Golden Lion: Green - 1 oz, yellow - 1.5 oz, red - 2 oz. Mikado Vanadium: Yellow - 1 oz, green - 1.5 oz, red - 3 oz.

Can be I and not rights, but I have works. If that TIMOKhA will confirm or they're gonna contradict (have him, too, Golden Lion).

Sometime, that test done - if not is specified, then particularly and not need :nope:

I have there are two done with the specified test 1 oz - but in sight even on eye, that one of them significantly lightly, than the second.

There is still two done, on each the writing - 2 oz. But one goes in goes with Heavy fiderom, the second with Extra Heavy. Their diameters different, rigidity, too, different.

Why me then these tests vershinok, that they me give? :tired: Quite sufficient can be indispensable and without declared test vershinok, especially when modicum slightly-slightly "you smash" hand :jumping:

+1

Dood wrote:

Quite sufficient can be indispensable and without declared test vershinok, especially when modicum slightly-slightly "you smash" hand.

Here is precisely when you smash hand, and until should same I know on what vershinku what crime as posibility to set, and ship types- wet over- by on a reservoir at every fishing so sorry I have and so time is regulated by from bus until bus.

oleg wrote:

and ship types- wet over- by on a reservoir at every fishing

Oleg!

Like it or - not like it or, and ship types- wet crime as need to each time - is changing character trawling, for, wind, kind of snap, expanding zabrosa.

I usually roughly know conditions upcoming fishing and I take least three - four different weight feeders (not be easy on one a fishing trip harvest almost from the boner until almost of mountain flow of), roughly from 25 until 80 grams, often account for not only crime as, and still and vershinku to change.

And change crime as - very simply - dismantled old with fastening karabinchika and established a new. A bit more time ranks tying a new trough reliable node. On vershinku, to example, in 1 oz can be posibility to set and 14 grams, and 25 grams, and 42 grams and 56 grams, and if very neatly and smoothly to do impose, then and big the shipments: |

Dood wrote:

I usually roughly know conditions upcoming fishing and I take least three - four different weight feeders.

And I have as times with conditions - from strong tide until the boner 10 - 15 minutes tilt (or in charges of or in zatone) here not track can be pass in another place.

Dood wrote:

At vershinku, to example, in 1 oz can be posibility to set and 14 grams, and 25 grams, and 42 grams and 56 grams, and if very neatly and smoothly to do impose, then and big the shipments.

First I not on so much good in zabrose, second, but as same well balanced tackle? To under poklevke not feeder you cut a on stand, and vershinka otstrelivala?

oleg wrote:

First I not on so much good in zabrose, second, but as same well balanced tackle? To under poklevke not feeder you cut a on stand, and vershinka otstrelivala?

Precisely for good name cordage and need to ship types- wet on place the optimal weight trough - and relative to vershinke, and relative to a relief trawling (on smooth bottom crime as bears the passage, need greater weight; on open bottom crime as less yanks), and relative to strength wind (under windy weather stronger parusit raskosami and need a there's gravy greater weight, to under zabrose not kept turning snap pulled), and relative to downstream and range missiles zabrosa and camping on D.

If will require, then change vershinku or even kind of rods up - suppose, instead Medium - Extra Heavy: |

There is method selection weight trough from calculation, that there's gravy with prikormkoy will having lie on bottom, and after washer 'function prikormki for Alice in with seats empty crime as, that is signal for for fisherman and he immediately makes perezabros with a new portion prikormki.

This only some examples well balanced some tackle :tired: That from-for such a diversity options and grassroots me feeder - as me seems, for this some tackle there is no limits perfection :cool:

+1

On fact test vershinok - this not profanation, this some integralnyy figure just what was higher originally. Deal in another - he virtually always not coincides with declared, that caused, as not high common levels assemble fidernykh cordages (even the most expensive), so and orientation this average on many island fishermen (exactly they his have come up with and traditionally screwing with).

There is still something contradiction, associated with modern technological levels, namely - all these things, I mean in this case - test vershinok, were invented in times of fishing gear, in including and being, made of bamboo.

+1

Honored you, and request such impression, that you all on't care, what test have your vershinok, and also feeders. With it's a deal, you all downward ridiculous trough on vershinkam purely over- by, with each time this is understandable, but ship types- wet, then, perhaps, easier in concrete bands.

For example nor who from you not will become try 15 grammovuyu crime as on vershinke in 2 ounces of :canthearyou: That this the I and tried to you say. In short not know as you, and me feel more comfortable balance tackle knowing on how many able my vershinka and what weight my feeders with prikormkoy (not quite precise, but although would bring).

And, finally, if would weight trough and test done see nor whom not need the on victory, their markiruyut?

oleg wrote:

That this the I and tried to you say. In short not know as you, and me feel more comfortable balance tackle knowing on how many able my vershinka and what weight my feeders with prikormkoy (not quite precise, but although would bring).

Oleg, yes not worry about it you so :blush:

Of course, when and vershinka and there's gravy marked, then significantly easier ship types- wet their under climate circumstances on fishing. But these the most circumstances can be such, that neither one labeling not will help - ultimately need to specific crime as and specific vershinku need to cast a wider in water under concrete conditions Then watch and analyze, that from this . If something not so, then need to by experimentation again ship types- wet and vershinku and crime as :nope:

The only, that gives labeling - this opportunity to guess with first times ensured test done and weight trough - quite often this is obtained, but not always. I.e. - with intelligence well, but and without them, too, can be harvest% -)

Dood wrote:

quite often this is obtained, but not always.

Yes I and not dispute that not always, but all-??? quite often.

Dood wrote:

What there is - with intelligence well, but and without them, too, can be harvest.

Without tests harvest the can be, and with intelligence well, and means better, than can be.

oleg wrote:

Yes I and not dispute that not always, but all-??? quite often. Without tests harvest the can be, and with intelligence well, and means better, than can be.

Oleg, we already with you as optimist and a pessimist - every sees got half a glass water, but one says: He half full, and the second - there is no, he half empty% -)

So let same henceforth all done will with declared and promarkirovannym test, and all trough - with KievBuild is weight! :stupor:

Oleg, on fact situation with low--as and those same vershinkami + one weight trough always different. Imagine. On River climbed (plunged) water, wind stronger, direction another and camping on D. And the situation is changing dramatically. If a strong wind, and there is opportunity questioning crime as easier, then with easy the end of you simply izmuchaeshsya, very strongly will chatting, and lungs poklevki you simply thing again. The same with wave of.

Each vershinka has not concrete test, and bring, so if you yesterday eiaee with the feeding trough 30 grams, then today with this same the feeding trough, for convenience you account for apply 40 grams for, for example wave of yanks 30 grams crime as and cord bit hazy. You roughly know, test everyone of the late and on conditions already variruesh.

oleg wrote:

That precisely when get the hang of it, and when I to be same I know on what vershinku what crime as hang it, and ship types- wet over- by on a reservoir at every fishing so sorry I have and so time is regulated by from's bus ride bus.

You have to admit it, that you not're changing fidera on fishing each time, so you roughly know what vershinka how many holds. Under this design feeders different firms themselves lead differently, even if take incurs, square and triangular, then can be pick a so, to maximally reduce moment breakdown from trawling.

In this lies sensitivity, but this all mostly for competition, there each fish on ultimately, but on simple fishing all easier. A good nibble, then there's gravy big role strongly not will play, and under bad Cleves need put on opportunities easier, here is and the entire science, but would still sometimes better spend hour on picking the (would still you posing zakarmlivaesh place), and then realize more poklevok, than deceitful feeder with already automobile a dead fish tank, which humpin 'entire tackle around the the pond, and dozen poklevok under this simply not saw.

For only thinks sporschika, which not simply yelling, but and keeps managing to do the right conclusions good the quality of be able to recognize their mistakes! This I to what in light of of last fishing fully admit its mistake. Tests on vershinkakh and marking feeders need as soon because.

In short until himself not with her knockers, not believed. With 40 grams the feeding trough on heat is famously worked carboxylic vershinka roughly in 3 oz, so that I repent, despairing, was wrong :canthearyou:

This because on heat. My the latter fishing only even more stated me in opinion, that kormukhu need to ship types- wet in weight so, to in concrete conditions can be was cocked, the tip fidera on 30 degrees. Then all works DC! And if you're putting crime as on 10 grams, and vershinku on 2 ounces of, on no-nonsense an even bottom you the tip not cocked even on 15 degrees! And under weak Cleves, until witnessed persist poklevku, then fish either meal of his own hook, either spit you out his!

Not can judge, but in stoyachke, provided of well-placed rods up, from normal material and derzhanii his in the hands of - done not need at all.

wrote:

Dont can judge during, but in stoyachke, provided of well-placed rods up, from normal material and derzhanii his in the hands of - done not need at all.

I when the first time saw on fishing feeder and as he works, then here same put on match a small crime as, no all. But what were poklevki. Here is then I and took ill this snastyu.

Through the poklevki I saw and on Chinese stekloplastikovom spinninge, which slightly not blew the with crossbars! Speech not about how! Let us at all throwing good fidera with all as tips, and're gonna strap katukhu with thread to "correct" spinningu or matchevke, and let us log poklevku on should sit!

But me so seems, that here forum about precisely about feeder, not matchevke and "right" spinningakh. :sceptic: And if borrow feeder, then the entire his focus lies precisely in sensitive vershinke, which and serves registrar poklevki! If would not this component, I would quietly continued harvest stekloplastikovymi spinningami with a wakup call on vershinke or on a line!

+1

wrote:

. Here is then I and took ill this snastyu.

And now] However solely on kvivertip (feeder and / or Picker)! :cool:

After all so? :rolleyes:

I as something also been with Oleg Ii?icii on subject: "An ideal Picker." We sort of mashed on KVALITETSGARANTI Shimano, Daiwa, Drennan, Preston, Middy, Kriston and Maver, I more virtually, he more realistically, so as eiaee virtually all models. He at all the most adequate Ukrainian expert on English by rod, with my view (conclusion made on balances, personal talk and seeing the his cordages).

He me says, that there is have him idea on Picker, only a small nuance - place it not fiderno pikernoe (kvivertipnoe), and from the other "the opera", so say. I ask 1108? Long we then, they laughed, given one, that nourished German have fools thought converge.

In short I shall remind, that 1108 - this place it a long 295 ppm centimeters, weight - 100 grams, build - Slow, i.e. noodles, viscerally from truly high-class materials, especially GLX. His can be regarded, as Mr. Picker with stationary vershinkoy in - 1 ounces of, so as with gruzikom weight 20 grams his vershinka hammer go, as on really present pikere.

Unfortunately, further this experiment to continue cannot be, for example, with vershinkami 2, 3 or 4 ounces of, so as place it unique in their kind and other, more powerful, such him in world not produced.

This is the most vivid example of from this the opera.

If forth delve into theory, then can be see, that rods up with vershinkami appeared in era, when not was high-class ugleplastikovykh udilisch (bamboo , glass), as attempt to overcome technological backlog, i.e. like log sensitive poklevki under tempovoy it comes to shagging, and appropriate and tackle shop not was.

Now all a bit has changed and well can be feel all poklevki in hand, tossed accept this on form, under this radar will such a, that not one thing fidernoe place it not financial and close.

And if uglubitsya even further, then part of nardonaseleniya prefers precisely shell vkleenye done, for better registration poklyovok and in spininge in including, especially for mini scale.

And if mente still forth, then shall come to the very important issue for the main parts of fishing brethren - the cost of all these sverkhmodnykh udilisch! And here is then all will become on their seats! ;) :D

And here is against this not you mess, however. Budget - deal quite a serious matter, often - importantly.

Mean deep belief, that realize idea as industrialized fishing as some tackle absolutely realistically in very fiscal version, modicum would oaky about that place it Yachtmasters kivkovymi (and can and electronic and in other) signalizatorami any an acceptable for conditions type, either spinnigovye, match, bolonskie rods up. , too, can be said about using types with varying degree of byudzhetnosti with viewing "nonconforming" on conditions industrialized fishing vershinok (too soft, either too tough). Even to such it catching can be adjust and learn to distinguish poklevki, to do London podsechku. Can be even achieve very good results industrialized fishing. But this all compromises with Tsentralna.

But this not can reflect souls fidera. When tackle in the balance of, poklevki visually prayer beads on vershinke rods up. This pleasure. When one takes impose and vyvazhivaesh fish carbon health and. This, too, pleasure. And when this pleasure of liquors, on higher inscribed compromises not pulling.

Because allow literate balance cordage! Theme same about this.

wrote:

A here is against this not you mess, however. Budget - deal quite a serious matter, often - importantly.

Pardon of course, but budget deal not so importantly. Importantly desire to possess pounder, which indeed want possess. And for moreover to succeeded this dream, need either earn, either somewhere save, not in the damage family.

To the same place it, this not "raskhodnik", and can be said basic funds, tool fidermena (my memoirs removing the).