All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Done

Posts 691 to 720 of 1000

майк wrote:

Yachting varnish the first-long dries, and the second - he's always retains some malleability within layer. One starts reason smoothing, filming upper tier, and further he is drifting katyshkami. For nails can be try, but nerazvedennyy he gives fat, tier. This from personal experience, worked and with those and with other.

Signature author

Borіtesya-poborete,
God pomagaє!
For you truth, for you thank
І will the holy!

Thank you, made of varnish for nails until normally there consider think this not to stay.

Last edited by Goom (May 2 2014 18:43:28)

майк wrote:

Yachting varnish the first-long dries, and the second - he's always retains some malleability within layer. One starts reason smoothing, filming upper tier, and further he is drifting katyshkami.

This what yachting so themselves is leading? Dries as the usual poliuretanovyy or alkidnyy, under correct exploitation, and film in end is leading themselves so same. Not get that twisted. Importantly difference yakhtnogo heightened fortitude to UV rays.

Топор wrote:

This is what yachting so themselves is leading?

Poshukayu bank, sho something Finnish. Andryukha, you his tried to as you will squirming around? I tried to, was I have tic on an vobleram.
Fortitude to UV rays, ozone, saline salts is the very a course for the yacht, and residual malleability-this what I its mozolistoy hand poschupad.
Text or dries on calligraphy on bank account and on experience clock :dontknow:

майк wrote:

Andryukha, you his tried to as you will squirming around?

Mishanya, work I have with this densely connected, so here is in much of cover account for in two layer the surface, and the first as known need to taliban.. That the you not so did times film varnish in end was vogkoy.

майк wrote:

poshukayu bank, sho something Finnish.

LLC, have us this ish popularny lakk :crazyfun: Tikkurilovskaya Unika super, in people - row your boat Gently. Full polymerization contribute until 4 weeks. The second tier through clock under speeds. Varnish neato. :cool: http://sc.uploads.ru/t/S2Gs5.jpg

+1

Vadkh wrote:

Complete polymerization contribute until 4 weeks. The second tier through clock under speeds.

Here is and I about this. Bear 4 weeks wait-that is, inflate the kvivery Tikurilloy. And through clock only on otlip dries up.

Goom wrote:

Z. Reconstitute on designed could you tell me as can be solve the problem, and at all is worth whether over these bother?? And the problem such a mean udilishche Shimano beastmaster cx medium found a small thump, in the interface in place far the morning vershinka and such thump only with vershinkoy 1oz. The morning vershinka easily does it there is in the early enters easily, can be said getting sucked up and sitting densely only in late but there is a small very a minor thump if shock, where got in know as can be corrected?? To chafe fun all not very want, honored reviews people not very a good outcome after this, varnish has tried the most thin layer by layer that was able inflict outcome at all not enters in seams. As solve this problem and at all is worth whether do come over these and what are consequences?

The jury the next way - the superglue gives very adopt and a firmer well 2 ~ 4 micron. For your case most the that need. Simply need correctly do. A small a drop to the brink the tip of the, a bit slather until the mid-planting seats, wind it in vershinku for evenly cover and immediately sharply and quickly agitate. Dry it. Then rubbed with some paraffin wax (can be candelsticks). Forth cloth obliterate the remnants of paraffin. Being certificate or keeping certificate fabric and rubbed with (polishing) 2 ~ 3 shadowing And will you happiness. Most importantly traced to was applied initially och. The thin tier glue.

Last edited by zvod (May 4 2014 09:14:32)

zvod wrote:

Goom wrote (and):

Distressed regions. Reconstitute on designed you tell me as can be solve the problem, and at all is worth whether over these think?? And the problem such a mean place it Shimano beastmaster cx medium found a small thump, in the interface in place far the morning vershinka and such thump only with vershinkoy 1oz. The morning vershinka easily i.e. in the early enters easily, can be said getting sucked up and sitting densely only in late but there is a small very a minor thump if shock, where turned on not know as can be corrected?? To chafe fun all not very want, honored reviews people not very a good outcome after this, varnish has tried the most thin layer by layer that was able inflict outcome at all not enters in seams. As solve this problem and at all is worth whether do come over these and what are consequences?

The jury the next way - the superglue gives very adopt and a firmer well 2 ~ 4 micron. For your case most the that need. Simply need correctly do. A small a drop to the brink the tip of the, a bit slather until the mid-planting seats, wind it in vershinku for evenly cover and immediately sharply and quickly agitate. Dry it. Then rubbed with some paraffin wax (can be candelsticks). Forth cloth obliterate the remnants of paraffin. Being certificate or keeping certificate fabric and rubbed with (polishing) 2 ~ 3 shadowing And will you happiness. Most importantly traced to was applied initially och. The thin tier glue.

Edited zvod (Today 08 :14: 32)

Thank you.

Dobryi day. Just boughtie itself Preston kompetishn Picker 9ft here is'm ready for stardom after where on him find shell done mere 0.5-0.75-1 Anabelle Lake now or can there is not native which suited. Who rebuffed - could you tell me.

Vershinka for Mr. Picker here Shimano WINKLEPICKER tip 0.50 oz and Vershinka for fidera Shimano SUPER tip AX 0.50 oz
Can knows who, in than differences these vershinok, except calligraphy for Mr. Picker here and for fidera, your have them measured 2.3.

Rigidity different. Pikernye decently softly. Slightly popozzhey proveshu. Can and on-kolkhoznomu compare-two near for tulip hold. But then younger beg, to come packed up and hit particulate in post.

+1

Egor_p wrote:

can there is not native which suited.

Dozen raised would. Not in offense whether said, but on prestonovskom pikere 1 / 2 ounce, as on cow saddle.

майк wrote:

Torsional rigidity different. Pikernye decently softly. Slightly popozzhey proveshu. Can and on-kolkhoznomu compare-two near for tulip hold. But then younger beg, to come packed up and hit particulate in post.

Thank you, understood, photo not necessarily.

майк wrote:

Diameter raised would

Dozen 2.3-2.4 mm, and at all today pick up volumes K with work shtangentsirkul and – Keep your accurately.

In my opinion: If are going podganyat vershinku not need mikrometr - for understanding of diameter until 0.1mm and then selection from "from other producers this enough. Would still even with like would identity diameter often it turns out, that have different producers compounding place done different - the not climbs, then climbs, but is swinging and one senses thump in form :disappointed: This is because, that konusnost different case. And the case, that simply compounding "cylindrical with" (measured dozen across length of his). Case still so, that "a foreign" vershinka perfectly becomes on place it, and here is "birth" on "donor" becomes poorly - although as such can be? I have such present under Quick pikernykh shimanovskikh vershinok on MAP-have Machtek - they become perfectly, and MAP-OSx86 on Picker Nekseyv sucks :dontknow:
So that best borrow vershinku with in diameter on 0.1 more caregiver diameter and very-very neatly podganyaem shkurkoy- "nulevkoy" until caregiver planting. Not love "build up."

Last edited by duffy333 (May 15 2014 12:25:43)

+2

Here man with down mohka in the Frost fidery flagship asked in my opinion very an interesting question-than differ in the process exploitation such as carboxylic and steklyanye done of identical test and one producer? I, as could, responded, but authorities supporting something not hurry confirm or rebut my judgments come from. Practice, vyskazhites- question like an interesting.
Text or Who that sells, who what bought, who what caught, who that found in magazine of five years ago-this, too, interestingly, and here question controversial, interestingly listening to, who what thinks.

Last edited by майк (May 18 2014 16:42:26)

+1

майк wrote:

. Very an interesting question-than differ in the process exploitation such as carboxylic and steklyanye done of identical test and one the.

If short and in general, then: Shell done - preferable to for the boner and dead calm, and such as carboxylic done - for tide and wind.

Alexcd83 wrote:

Dood, and you what done bet on Dnieper River? The most tough?

On Dnieper River in drying of Kyiv often account for harvest on devices up (highly a strong for).
So I'm using:
- on EBM-100 - vershinku # 5 from EBM-160.
- on EBM-160 - vershinku # 6. But stream whips a beautiful "in mutton rіg" and this vershinku (see Photo)!

http://sa.uploads.ru/t/ZEADG.jpg

Graphite done:
+ better behave on zabrose, camping on E. More accurate zabrosy and least zakhlyostov even on the most soft kviverakh;
+ less yak is usually used for the passage, more uniform bend;
+ very quickly reconstructed after fluctuations;
+ allow feel poklyovki in hand;
+ less fluctuations on the wind;
+ more we're gritty;
- minus only one - smaller sensitivity.
Fibreglass done I.M.H.O., have only one plus - more sensitive. In the rest of the lose grafitu. Personally I glass virtually not'm using, although mean their enough and in different razvesovke. There is and particularly gentle, which bend from light of approximately - 0.25 and 0, 35 Oz.

+1

майк wrote:

than differ in the process exploitation such as carboxylic and steklyanye done. I, as could, responded, but.

Until not tried MegaTopovskie done from dayvy, was am confident, that know, than carbon fibre from glass is different. Perishing and moreover, and another put up a long. Now even not know, that say. :dontknow: Progress, whether he.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Now even not know, that say.

Oleg, and in more details?? Interestingly not one me, caramel and green full of the on Forum, let learn (on Fiderakh flagship very interesting opinion there is)

Last edited by майк (May 18 2014 22:38:35)

I’d say their the impression on megatopam - they combine "soft" glass (on bend and on poklevkakh) and "focus" this temperature delta (virtually the complete lack of parasitic fluctuations on zabrose and the as hold wave of and wind). I don't know as Dayva this has achieved, but nothing such a no one another there is no, as the me.

майк wrote:

Oleg, and in more details??

Sergei already all wrote. What still add? Already wrote, that I have "met" tulip with a second ring under zakhleste. Survived vershinka. Many whether "glass" such the real deal? Pro "carbon fibre" at all I'll shut up. Ca so and is worth she as inexpensive feeder. Even 4000m2 as well as 40 ?.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (May 18 2014 23:29:55)

I, too, very exasperated these vershinkami
Here is here my the review, can and help, but. http://feeder-tula.ru/showthread.php?336-Тест-вершинок-Megatop-DAIWA&p=10631&viewfull=1#post10631
Test vershinok Megatop Daiwa.
http://sc.uploads.ru/t/7Vmzc.jpg
In arsenal I have their was three scale, but I like as pro other and heard.
In tetste participated done 1, 1.5 and 2 oz.
Wladimir tried to until achievements 90 degrees under burden.
Broke a can and not super amply, in short here is so.
http://sc.uploads.ru/t/7Ci6s.jpg
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/IqVAo.jpg
http://sc.uploads.ru/t/wRegS.jpg

The first (light-red) 1oz - nagruzhalas empty the feeding trough axis Title block F3 - 29gr.
The second (yellow) 1.5 oz - nagruzhalas empty kormushkoyVegas30 - 42gr
The third (red) Fresh - nagruzhalas empty kormushkami FiderSport S.2 56 + vegas 14gr. = 72gr
All trough only weighed me separately on electronic traditional transportation. With of last verschinkoy in Fresh I a bit overdid it, but 56gr she accurately not spy under 90gr.

Tests in weight first two vershinok recognized in point, the latter slightly overvalued.

Last edited by vladkir (May 19 2014 08:33:28)

+1

vladkir
And what have them your dozen?

Roughly 2.2-2.3mm, there is no instruments instruments under hand

vladkir wrote:

We did it can and not super amply, in short here is so.

Not, and sausage now on fix cut?? Or broke a adjusting he appointments?
Text or somehow diameter of a cutting equating the drilled-to the issue about the boarding diameter vershinok.

Somewhere was a similar the situation, but something not can find. :dontknow:

On of last a fishing trip after exploring done Shimano Super Tip AX 2.00 oz emerge SGSD on bend in 2nd of (from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard) found "razlokhmachennost" species:
http://sc.uploads.ru/t/5c87Y.png
As this would mean disease treated?

Last edited by Mr.Puff (May 21 2014 14:12:39)

Informed me that need to. So strange shimanovskuyu ushatannuyu vershinku, the more karbonovuyu, to see.
Otschep big? If not, superglue can be. If a long, I would epoksidkoy be treated by. Feel more comfortable, there is time move the text, tape, equalize.
Text or you it comes better instead any certificate on exiled real photo done uploaded.

Last edited by майк (May 21 2014 22:17:57)

+1

Mr.Puff wrote:

How this would mean disease treated?

Best buy a new. :)

+1