All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Done

Posts 721 to 750 of 1000

Олег 32 wrote:

Better just buy a new.

And this fact. Was such on kiverakh Salmo. Tourism should not be treated by, would still sloilis in other places. Sent their in junk, and feeder in storing room.

майк wrote:

So strange shimanovskuyu ushatannuyu vershinku, the more karbonovuyu, to see.

Somewhere on Forum there is such same "lucky", as I. Find his not can, but remember was 100%.
Yes and himself I in of shock. Storage vershinok in tubuse, transportation now until there is no. I don't know that not so I with it made.
One times, truth, under begun fell and had to description as there is. But I not think, that done "sugar" and from moisture can such perdomonokl sweep. More real seems option with perekhlyostami (couple of times was, but in light form). Somewhere in sight its and "did it kick in." In general, about possible causes disease need to have shimanovskikh aksakalov ask around.

майк wrote:

Otschep big?

Their several: 2 or 3. Particularly not operator (was very upset by).
The longest otschep about 5-6 centimeters somewhere. The rest smaller.

майк wrote:

If there is no, superglue can be. If a long, I would epoksidkoy be treated by. Feel more comfortable, there is time move the text, tape, equalize.

The superglue, in my opinion, on bend sucks will. Epoksidki not mean, but there is "our" waterproof. Them can be?

майк wrote:

you it comes better instead any certificate on exiled real photo done uploaded.

Know. Himself such not love. But cordage and fotik are in different edges cities. On weekends will try although would on phone to portray. All the more increasingly would still need to "in renovating" its to occupy.

Олег 32 wrote:

Better just buy a new.

400 UAH. With start. :tired: Yes and buy I always would.
I this vershinkoy continued harvest. Very neatly, but increasingly-??? harvest. If impose purely stick - increasingly-less normal. As only a bit forces - immediately "Chips" represented a about itself know: Nor accuracy, nor range missiles. From-for parasitic fluctuations, apparently, the cord he launched for "chips are transferred" to cling.
If with the help Mike and other komradov not manages cure vershinku, apparently, so and'm going to do.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. And feeder in storing room.

Not, such option at all not regard. :)

P.S: All thank you for participation!

Buy from sherman feeder vershinku for 75 UAH in the flagship

Oleg_GOR wrote:

It such on kiverakh Salmo

"The gasoline, and the children." (With) of the needle all, in my opinion dura-Ace worse all.

ARTdixi wrote:

Buy from sherman feeder vershinku for 75 Grzywna (in the flagship

Artyom, thank you for advice!

Incidentally, himself on practice tested?

майк wrote:

"the gasoline, and the children." (With) of the needle all, in my opinion dura-Ace worse all.

Of the needle all, flake not all under this. Here fiber and Elecon simply are beginning to live every their lives. Cover one thing, goes in another place. This marriage production, and he have any offices happens. So gloat over dura-Ace even in Mind not was.

Mr.Puff wrote:

Don’t, such option at all not regard.

And in Mind not was call for this. I have simply on the queen of with test 80g. Kivery were diameter of 2mm. Little moreover, that for rivers they were not tawdry, so and get substitute for not broke a. And fiderok something, in general. Here is and fled into exile.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (May 22 2014 21:49:43)

Mr.Puff wrote:

Artyom, thank you for advice!

Incidentally, himself on practice tested?

Bought already units 6, Uncle Szymon's zemeks and Preston Picker almost with equal Norfolk
0.5 ounces of in excess fare to shimano
1 and 1.5 / 1.5 on 2 zemeksa
0.5 / 1 on Preston Picker
All eiaee, normal done
Truth I half clipped on 2 / 3 see To rings on balance converged

Last edited by ARTdixi (May 22 2014 22:27:27)

+1

vladkir wrote:

In arsenal I have their was three scale, but I like as pro other and heard.
In tetste participated done 1, 1.5 and 2 oz.

Thank you! Very informative post. But tests downgraded compared with Shimano 2.3. (Later I'll post an their measure - scheme is similar)
Yes and if you do you let a bit critics. - 1) First ring far from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard 2) Big rings (as a consequence greater imbalance) 3) Big naplyvy on rings.

ARTdixi wrote:

Buy from sherman feeder vershinku for 75 Grzywna (in the flagship

Very even good option. But on such cool fidera not fountain - Hhardware being a little too harsh (a bit just wobbles) But that me very like in the flagship. Trabuko. Nice and others. Done different length and build more to rapid. Works bend 1 / 3 from the entire length.

ARTdixi
Thank you for a valuable information!

ARTdixi wrote:

truth I half clipped on 2 / 3 see To rings on balance converged

Tried to to imagine. Honestly, not understood. :dontknow: Rasstoyaniya, that whether?

zvod wrote:

Thanks! Very informative post. But tests downgraded compared with Shimano 2.3. (Later I'll post an their measure - scheme is similar)
Yes and if you do you let a bit critics. - 1) First ring far from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard 2) Big rings (as a consequence greater imbalance) 3) Big naplyvy on rings.

Not know what tests were have dura-Ace with 2,3mm, you can exile bounce.
I would these udilishem trough more 40-45gr + a small kormoyomkost not throwing good.
Bullets new from Preston 20 and 30gr there is and with feeds they perfectly suited for him.
With these headings, they fly easily 40-50m, 45gr the feeder Extracellular-matrix throwing good and on 70m without special problems.
Enleve mostly on-start, and for the rest of the I have there is 135HQ, but this already quite different story

Mr.Puff
I have was a similar the situation with rassloeniem. Was in renovating. Outcome - ukorachivanie. Master said, that prokleyki and camping on P. Only on time delay demise of the done.

+1

Ларин_Петр wrote:

Master said, that prokleyki and camping on P. Only on time delay demise of the done.

On Forum, except just other things, treated the latest before a tulip interval and termousadkoy-red (as times for dura-Ace. And such renovating can demise of the to stay delay.
And tulip destabilized and touted easily and quickly.

vladkir wrote:

Don’t know what tests were have dura-Ace with 2,3mm, you can exile bounce.

For comparisons test on Shimano 2.3 Super Tip can whom use to anyone. (Personal experience.)
Scheme izmereniya- vershinka in vertical position. The length fishing line of yours, with tied two hooks on edges. One a hook for ring tulip buds. Walnut sideboard the other cling to the scales with tarirovannym burden. Vershinka well on a corner 90 grad. From vertically.

Test, Oz - burden, grams
0,5 --- 45
1,0 --- 70
1,5 --- 85
2,0 --- 115
3,0 --- 140

+1

Write their proveski.
Dura-Ace 2.3 super tip ax carbon sgsd
0.5 Anabelle Lake now-47,3 g
0.75 Anabelle Lake now-56,2g
1.0 Anabelle Lake now-59,9 g
Dura-Ace 2.3 super tip ax carbon wp sgsd
0,5oz-31.6. G
1.0 Anabelle Lake now-42.3 g
1.5 Anabelle Lake now-Duma planned 9.6 g
Method-a cup from pharmacy scale crocheted on tulip, ves- small screws until horizontal position of the late kvivera, proveska on electronic traditional transportation. Totally making out in ambivalent patron for as on immersion depth.

майк wrote:

Perhaps I'll write their proveski.
0.5 Anabelle Lake now-47,3 g
0.75 Anabelle Lake now-56,2g
Dura-Ace 2.3 super tip ax carbon wp sgsd
0,5oz-31.6. G
1.0 Anabelle Lake now-42.3 g
1.5 Anabelle Lake now-Duma planned 9.6 g
Method-a cup from pharmacy scale crocheted on tulip, ves- small screws until horizontal position of the late kvivera, proveska on electronic traditional transportation. Totally making out in ambivalent patron for as on immersion depth.

Signature author

Borіtesya-poborete,
You god pomagaє!
For you truth, for you thank
І will the holy!

Himself am repair and I will get into hemming vershinok. Mike, Vasha method a bit not the right. Miss through rings done as such, and by the end of fishing line of yours (after tulip buds. Walnut sideboard), stick it weight - the outcome will be utterly the other, but believe me - the right.

Doka_60 wrote:

Sam am repair and I will get into hemming vershinok. Mike, Vasha method a bit not the right. Miss through rings done as such, and by the end of fishing line of yours (after tulip buds. Walnut sideboard), stick it weight - the outcome will be utterly the other, but believe me - the right.

And the I not has tried and not likened the. I you I beg. The outcome will be virtually the same. Themselves we're surprised (Since) :dontknow:

re....
And the I not has tried and not likened the. I you I beg. The outcome will be virtually the same. Themselves we're surprised (Since)

Absolutely is true. Outcome Odinakovyy!

re...

And here is here I disagree. 60 Propulsion Race will. Later'll post an photo.

zvod wrote:

later'll post an photo.

So and I can posting. Weighed their before writing office. Seriously one is, that any two done with same SV / ZSV printed, let even and shimanovskie, must be identical grams in grams??
If Agata Szymanowska untsovaya can afford their hearts like from 70 g, then me greshno to complain on flagmanovskie (1 Anabelle Lake now-exactly 56 g, 2 Anabelle Lake now -84 g)

майк wrote:

So and I can posting. Weighed their before writing office. Seriously one is, that any two done with same SV / ZSV printed, let even and shimanovskie, must be identical grams in grams??

This indeed sophisticated adage.

майк wrote:

If Agata Szymanowska untsovaya can afford their hearts like from 70 g, then me greshno to complain on flagmanovskie (1 Anabelle Lake now-exactly 56 g, 2 Anabelle Lake now -84 g)

Vershinka should not their hearts like on 90 grad under nominal test. Have dura-Ace this the optimal weight trough for zabrosa. I so understand that without feed.

Last edited by zvod (May 25 2014 01:09:10)

zvod wrote:

ershinka should not their hearts like on 90 grad under nominal test. Have dura-Ace this the optimal weight trough for zabrosa. I so understand that without feed.

Weight trough absolutely not stems with test done. As in Odessa say, this two big difference. Vershinka-under conditions industrialized fishing-wave of, wind, for. And already then somewhere arrived the link vershinka-there's gravy. With big degree of likelihood can be argue, that G likely not armed tryokhuntsovuyu vershinku. Although there are nuances-she can for anything on bottom teflon. He's, :dontknow:
Weight trough-this peg moreover core coursework they, that on form reveals. Kvivera here not under affairs :no:

I testil together their vershinok and I’d say one thing, all with one SV / ZSV printed on ways vzvodyatsya at different udochkakh, so that I is allowing with the first knee

майк wrote:

is trough absolutely not stems with test done.

And why producers then ozy point out?

Some gram frequency for document point out, some who different color positioning.
Ozy- nekotrraya system coordinates, in which can be to compare sensitivity vershinok. Have dura-Ace, suppose, 1 Anabelle Lake now always more restrictive of, than 0.75 and less and always lightly, than 1.5 Anabelle Lake now and more. Only and just :dontknow:
I with untsovoy vershinkoy enleve the feeding trough 56 Propulsion Perfectly is obtained!

майк wrote:

Some gram frequency for document point out, some who different color positioning.
Ozy- nekotrraya system coordinates, in which can be to compare sensitivity vershinok. Have dura-Ace, suppose, 1 Anabelle Lake now always more restrictive of, than 0.75 and less and always lightly, than 1.5 Anabelle Lake now and more. Only and just
I with untsovoy vershinkoy enleve the feeding trough 56 Propulsion Perfectly is obtained!

Thank you. Goes that have different producers different ozy? From and there is opinion, that shimanovskie done not sensitive. Need to will compare. I before as the paid no on this attention.

Not different they. Simply every drrochit, as wants and with SV / ZSV printed and with proveskoy and with komlektatsiey. Agata Szymanowska system just with 2 diameters and full SV / ZSV printed for vershinok-in my opinion most the best of affordable.
In goes with shimanovskimi fiderami, typically, go such as carboxylic done, which besides just price and sensitivity other shortcomings compared with fiberglasovymi not have :dontknow:
Esteem 816 post in this the Frost, there Oleg Fight explained someone simple pro done. Better I not I’d say-there increasingly clearly explained.
And if you razduplishsya on purchase branded glass shimanovskikh vershinok, then lack of will at all one-their the cost of (and the... It's relatively, to British, kvivera, too, not buy for handed one for twenty- :dontknow:.

Last edited by майк (May 25 2014 18:58:30)

+1

Otozh not buy for 6-10 ?, and buy for 450-500grn. Would still that the impenetrable in this. D as and further harvest under conditions industrialized fishing and weight feeders)

At the request Comrade, compared as soft / toughness glass vershinok Shimano 0.25 and 0.35 Oz.
That can say. Difference in 0.1 Oz naked eye discern virtually it is unrealistic. Has entrenched Comly vershinok in parallel zero on perform well 370 mm. To Tyulpanu strung cargo 14 grams (0.5 ounces of). Here is roughly so looks the difference in progibakh these vershinok.

http://sb.uploads.ru/t/w43oj.jpg

PAD quick done. In the real life they have build closer to reflector dish, camping on E. Bend evenly across length.

+2

Bought Prestonovskuyu vershinku 2.5oz in Carbone, your 3.5, such a goes in goes to DM 12 '8 Method, give its on C-Tech 12ft, goes densely as and native, but your she has on appeared in the deeper, she goes on entire depth planting and rigidly not fixed, is traveling, need advice as this healing. Photo planting native and speculating on.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/fjbqt.jpg

Pomazyukay superglue, try it on, zachist until a solid. If we. Catch it and Hail.

+1

майк wrote:

Pomazyukay superglue, try it on, zachist until a solid. If we. Catch it and Hail.

Thought this 1 centimeters namazyukat black varnish for nails, and then nulevkoy gradually sack until ideal landing, this better to do superglue?