All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Done

Posts 931 to 960 of 1000

Guys, help fix vershinku shimano 1 Anabelle Lake now) & a ring from above a bit turned out in side relatively axis. The tip the thin, flexible and force reverse not is obtained. There is what the ????? as with so fight? Harvest station can be, but like would fix.

If need to can photo duct-tape that.

Strange, that it was able as something provernutsya- wire drenched epoksidkoy.
Should have a marriage on nouneymakh with nesoosno the challenges ring saw, shimanovskie-never.
On a new ring need to questioning.
Began to paint with technology, wrote, then thought-if it comes couple of years ago me someone proposed shimanovskuyu vershinku spell out and sobrat- nor in a million years would not agreed, simply be afraid would.
Send to do sam- spread out, that where, when and to what.

Here is how the so it looks. Himself accurately not d shaking its, better give the, who this deal keeps managing.

http://c2n.me/3gpZb1K.jpg
http://c2n.me/3gpZH6W.jpg
http://c2n.me/3gpZUA1.jpg

On it catching, increasingly options But long and not talk and not quietly :D

Last edited by Samba (Apr 20 2015 15:42:28)

+1

Words there is no o.o.
On Forum there is guy from High, he accurate copies shimanovskikh vershinok makes. Think a ring pop it back in, well can.
Morning will become work the simple, but I already tools packed up, tomorrow in your the brink go. And I next.

Last edited by майк (Apr 20 2015 15:50:09)

We have, too, guy - Denis, handled bildingom spinningov. I him gave tulip on marker to change. Think him such a work will on shoulders :)

And there is the danger perekhlestov or of a breakdown done if use in such a the form of?

usage work the simple, but I already tools packed up, tomorrow in your the brink go. And I next.

Laskavo prosimo :)

In my opinion there is no. But surplus resistance on rings - thing utterly technological. And a funhouse ring, as would like to say that- worries under every retrospect on vershinku. Personally me such things bear down on the brain.
Replacing tulip buds. Walnut sideboard something at all one leftist is done, but if cel bildingom Hypnotizes, then put and zalachit coil units not the problem

Samba wrote:

That as the so it looks. Himself accurately not d shaking its, better give the, who this deal keeps managing.

Hello. On photo if am not mistaken Agata Szymanowska vershinka. You affected very disordered and up-to-date subject. Thank you you. Wanted to before himself raise.
Short. This disease all shimanovskikh vershinok, where rings on organ as delicate Carbone. And with VSE rings treasures (usually the first and the second from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard). This done until 0.75 Anabelle Lake now - 2.3 mm and until 3.0 Anabelle Lake now - 3,65 mm. Very big a glitch have dura-Ace, if given price new kvivertipa 30. 32 usd / / / / Wu me many vershinok was simply on repairing and very loudly arrived coiling rings. Always even a small but there is if vershinka was normal well plied with. This very poorly. Because under > zabrose the form not uniform he hauls and expanding strongly falls on fat and medium-size maximum and shock at all is contra-indicated. Will time'm gonna post amusing thing video.

Remaking is not difficult. Better even if one the on residence. But necessarily a good varnish and on earlier. That so. Harvest so need not. Hands not maybe fix. And not try - even if a bit moves the then would still will become on its place. If there is still what the work on repair and relevance the you can deport.

Last edited by zvod (Apr 20 2015 20:13:06)

+1

I have under these parameters thin vershinok suited three. And if account for real test pikernykh- the, perhaps, five.
Not noticing for them such a :dontknow: And cut to disco try not d-foolishly and not such break :no:
Text or took one look to photo. And smaller varnish was it comes not greshno- vershinka OK, not the form.

Last edited by майк (Apr 20 2015 21:37:17)

Greetings all! Conceived I reduce test vershinok from Optimy 2.5--3.3. Emerged question, necessarily whether need to cover varnish that case vershinku, or enough simply polished its?

. Perhaps better increasingly-??? protect. Ah perishing worse accurately not will!

Not necessarily cover varnish - many bildery specifically'm getting sharked varnish on forms - after this udilishche "more lively" becomes, but on be durable St this raze not trickle down.

+1

agent_asd wrote:

Don’t necessarily cover varnish - many bildery specifically'm getting sharked varnish on forms - after this udilishche "more lively" becomes, but on be durable St this raze not trickle down.

Thank you, calmed. Indeed, after all there is same nelakirovannye forms. I not want lachit vershinku, varnish certainly affect test. Stachivat to levels vershinok Pro Sports I not ventures. By using the most hard (red, which proved harsher all vershinok Optimy 3.9), made its markedly softly a white, but this still without rings. Today sellotape rings and'll take a look that tickles.

agent_asd wrote:

Don’t necessarily cover varnish - many bildery specifically'm getting sharked varnish on forms - after this place it "more lively" becomes, but on be durable St this raze not trickle down.

Absolutely is true. To example Trabuko signum KhT. Very good crested.

Novik wrote:

Greetings all! Conceived I reduce test vershinok from Optimy 2.5--3.3. Emerged question, necessarily whether need to cover varnish that case vershinku, or enough simply polished its?

Better cover varnish, for putting a splinter from Coal’s fibers not very pleased

've been racking my done from its fidera (
Podskajite where can be buy? So to leaner and meaner. Need 100.150 grams
Would measure dozen lineykoy.3 mm.
Thank you for advice!

Air Jordan wrote:

Could you tell me where can be buy? So to leaner and meaner. Need 100.150 grams
Thank you for advice!

That would that the pick a, need as least precise has stopped for finished done mikrometrom.
Or although would name fidera.
And cheaply and meaner-on bazaar.

Last edited by Yrik (May 21 2015 07:45:26)

Broken two done on flagmanovskom NoLimit Fresh and 1oz. Parameters the next: Length companies of the dozen finished - 3,56mm, domestic dozen rings and tulip buds. Walnut sideboard - 4 mm. Material - carbon fibre. Please can you tell me where can be buy the researchers or order to assemble a? In the flagship said that such there is no and already never will, and "your problems - this your problems."

ribolovniyray wrote:

. Could you tell me please where can be buy the researchers.

Can be buy in the same the flagship, and then seek to adjust with the help "shkuringa" done from flagship I Feder, they have your dozen 3.6 mm - boonce!and length roughly 63 centimeters, and also very tasty price, as on current "a professional horse" times: http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … bon-feeder

Text or: For confidence in genesis the acquisition of, can be come in Music with upper knee from its fidera and before-buying finger every vershinku.

Last edited by Dood (May 21 2015 08:34:10)

Thank you, 'm going to go look. And there is in Kyiv where I merely on done Mikado and conger conger?

ribolovniyray wrote:

Thanks, 'm going to go look. And there is in Kyiv where I merely on done Mikado and conger conger?

Me by the quality of more appealed salmovskie done were in sale have considered. Peter (on Poznyakakh)

Air Jordan wrote:

Could you tell me where can be buy? So to leaner and meaner. Need 100.150 grams
Thank you for advice!

On Bukhara once some "nouneym" for funny money bought these. In different fishing convenience store anyway such "good" case.

And can be for more about this where? I as would not local, but until d to live in Kyiv. Where Bukhara - know
:) Where is flagship of the -, too, already learned. :angry:

Bountiful time 24 hours. I have question. Broken vershinku on G-MAX than better replace or where buy native. Vershinka 1.4 ounces of glass. In advance thank you for advice.

Shimanovskie suited, slightly need to podshlifovat.
I garbolinovskie in Lviv in the flagship ’. Need to there call Link. When ’, in staff no clothing left their, too, not was.

Last edited by Олег 32 (May 22 2015 13:24:05)

Мож кому интересно:провесил сегодня вершинки ДМ 12,8 60 (по Салапински))))))...итак: Рыжая- 32 гр: Желтая-52 гр: Красная-72гр...кстати у нас на пруду сегодня был оч сильный ветер...красная хорошо держала средний Прэстоновский флэт 30 гр...и улетал ...ну оч далеко!...Как то так!

+1

During Ukrainian Games in Kyiv, 27.06.2015g., wind northern direction pute constantly, down downstream on, with with aspirations more 15 flushed / sec :tired:, if to believe our sinoptikam.
And so broke a, that from-for zaputyvaniya twist are spaced about vershinku, before zabrosom, when I rotation of the handles reel reared completed prikormkoy the feeder closer to vershinke, she - this vershinka - cramped up as ancient or a donut for :(, and't dissected – on between a tulip and from to him little ring, but not broke :hobo: (Feder EBM-100, vershinka # 4 (the most soft).
Until finish remained less 1 hours, and I not became lose time on replacement this done, dolovil its amelioration, although and expected, that Voto, Cantabria-here is car breaks down from zabrosov trough on 90 grams + prikormka on 40 meters, or the cord stuck in rassloivshemsya –. But Group has kept-??? :flirt:.
Homes I tried paste together rassloivshiysya the assistant under aid second glue # 505, but skhvatyvaniya and aerated not happened :no:.
Then I've greased it up problem place glue our, dismantled tulip, balled on Board the assistant done shrink a tubule white color of, and "termousadil" its under aid couple, way of from-carton-spout thing kettle in moment the most intense boil water. Then glued established and tulip, glue # 505.
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/J2U6P.jpg

Most interesting, that degree of rigidity / promise reconditioned done # 7 virtually not has changed, at least on my eye and other my tactile sensations :rolleyes:.
On photo vershinka # 4 - more hard, from above, and renovated vershinka # 7 (more soft), from below.
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/BUIwL.jpg

Text or: Goes, that for somehow forever thin sites vershinok from of a breakdown, can be to set shrink a tubule, she sells on radiorynkakh and some construction markets, in chunks roughly on 1 caught, and costs around 3-4 UAH.
However dozen tubes need to ship types- wet, coming from thickness remontiruemogo Alternatively done.
Me met tubes in diameter 1.0-1.5-2.0 mm, on upper the assistant done (near tulip buds. Walnut sideboard) I would pose White or claiming a a tubule, the rest color of (blue, Red, green, black and etc.) - less bright, as on me 8-).

+3

I have on a fishing trip such a same hell is that occurred with vershinkoy ('t dissected). In one tier dallied tightly, narrow adhesive tape. On test particularly not contributed. So and left. :dontcare:

Dood wrote:

During the Ukrainian Games in Kyiv, 27.06.2015g., wind northern direction pute constantly, down downstream on, with with aspirations more 15 flushed / sec, if to believe our sinoptikam.
And so broke a, that from-for zaputyvaniya cord about vershinku, before zabrosom, when I rotation of the handles coils reared completed prikormkoy crime as closer to vershinke, she - this vershinka - cramped up as ancient or a donut for, and't dissected – on between a tulip and from to him little ring, but not broke (Feder EBM-100, vershinka # 4 (the most soft).
Until finish remained less 1 hours, and I not became lose time on replacement this done, dolovil its amelioration, although and expected, that Voto, Cantabria-here is car breaks down from zabrosov trough on 90 grams + prikormka on 40 meters, or cord stuck in rassloivshemsya –. But Group has kept-???.
Homes I tried paste together rassloivshiysya the assistant under aid second glue # 505, but skhvatyvaniya and aerated not happened.
Then I've greased it up problem place glue our, dismantled tulip, balled on Board the assistant done shrink a tubule white color of, and "termousadil" its under aid couple, way of from-carton-spout thing kettle in moment the most intense boil water. Then glued established and tulip, glue # 505.

Most interesting, that degree of rigidity / promise reconditioned done # 7 virtually not has changed, at least on my eye and other my tactile sensations.
On photo vershinka # 4 - more hard, from above, and renovated vershinka # 7 (more soft), from below.

Text or: Goes, that for somehow forever thin sites vershinok from of a breakdown, can be to set shrink a tubule, she sells on radiorynkakh and some construction markets, in chunks roughly on 1 caught, and costs around 3-4 UAH.
However dozen tubes need to ship types- wet, coming from thickness remontiruemogo Alternatively done.
Me met tubes diameter of 1.0-1.5-2.0 mm, on upper the assistant done (near tulip buds. Walnut sideboard) I would pose White or claiming a a tubule, the rest color of (blue, Red, green, black and etc.) - less bright, as the me.

Several times was similar ?.
Ended a change in done.
And, with rubber cement tsianokrilatami, and epoksidkoy, but been lacking on three-four fishing. Dance belts are pose.
Further again cleavage.
Can you are lucky.

+1

Want add to spoken native vershinkam glass dura-Ace, coal Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast, Browning. If from whom experience replacing and as they in work. Diameters mode are identical

Guys, who knows please can you tell me, accented whether done shimanovskie with SV / ZSV printed LGSD?