All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Done

Posts 961 to 990 of 1000

Sergey_28 wrote:

Children (Guys), who knows please can you tell me, accented whether done shimanovskie with SV / ZSV printed LGSD?

Big rings on a small the boarding diameter (2.3) are worth on vershinke in 4 ounces of. Has been going in komlekte with Ultegroy-Hevy (totally flushed). Like go on Fayrakh with smaller ounces of, accurately not I’d say.

+1

LGSD- if am not mistaken, then decoding large Guide small ranging - We lose the rings a small dozen.

+1

Чима wrote:

LGSD- if am not mistaken, then decoding large Guide small ranging - We lose the rings a small dozen.

Yes, precisely so and there is. Me interestingly there is whether such done in sale.

Sergey_28 wrote:

Children (Guys), who knows Podskajite please, accented whether done shimanovskie with SV / ZSV printed LGSD?

Such vershinok in original version not met. Not think, that they there is. Balance horror - heavy rings on organ as delicate switch drag down. Did under Made to Order and realistically has tried on udilischi. Basic demands and conditions industrialized fishing - at night under shock on carp not very far. I wanted to dissuaded but this pressed. In reality - very much khlystovatost rods up, under zabrose upper part of rods up still long is swinging. Build become very very soft, with a certain weight of on top.

Medium-size rings ngsd - still norms, but, too, build change not in o side, that is bad for range missiles zabrosa.

+2

Need advice :flag: Searching for coal done with Norfolk 2.2 for rates money, if on our the vastness of such there are throw exile :writing:

ProDiJ wrote:

We need advice Searching for coal done with Norfolk 2.2 for rates money, if on our the vastness of such there are throw exile

To friends zvod, I so think.

Flagship of the Mantarey.

ProDiJ wrote:

We need advice Searching for coal done with Norfolk 2.2 for rates money, if on our the vastness of such there are throw exile

Flagship of the sherman

vinitu69 wrote:

flagship Mantarey.

Gram wrote:

ProDiJ wrote (and):
The flagship of the sherman

Thank you, already native have proposed :cool:

Yeui not secret, for yeo tsіnu?

Here in a flea market on 200 sell.

Hello! Broken vershinku 1,5oz coal. More precisely occurred zakhlest for kviver, and under the near inspection our comprehension prevents the in the upper parts of from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard in the form of rasschepa. As can be healing vershinku? Need advice.

Hello! Broken vershinku 1,5oz coal. More precisely occurred zakhlest for kviver, and under the near inspection our comprehension prevents the in the upper parts of from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard in the form of rasschepa. As can be healing vershinku? Need advice.

Could you tell me, please, from no materialla made kvivertipy on fiderakh Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast (those that 75 see -) and not strongly whether they brittle. Thank you.

Tell, Dayvovskie Megatopy in what length of his and what have them your dozen? Thank you.

Tosik wrote:

statement, Dayvovskie Megatopy in what length of his and what have them your dozen? Thank you.

The length of the 530mm, dozen 2,4mm.

Oleg_GOR

More dlugikh sizes and lengths not there is?

Tosik wrote:

Oleg_GOR

More dlugikh sizes and lengths not there is?

Their only three. Labeling template: MTQ. Link

More other sizes and lengths not there is?

Tosik, excuse for curiosity with what goal interested in? :) .

Last edited by vinitu69 (Oct 19 2015 20:17:06)

vinitu69 wrote:

Tosik, excuse for curiosity with what goal interested in?.

Vital, "in mind holding" here is these?

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/71prs.jpg

Oleg_GOR

Thank you you large.

vinitu69

Yes was one vision, but not succeeded: '(

If honestly, then Keys of Coolness megatopov not poynyal :dontknow: From words "quite." If in short, then one my a good familiar bought (through me same :flirt:) these the most done have Tim. To put the on its Szymanowski a medium Antares. Sorry for did dayvofily (they same dayvolyuby), with easy shkuringom. On airline simply good done - not more than. Slippery to so say that they megaprevoskhodyat (megatopy same) native shimanovskie, so not can. Yes, amplitude bending have them more, than have shimanovskikh under the report as. And respectively this gives Kakbe greater sensitivity. Kakbe. But as the me this yet another marketing a honey trap ushlykh Anglii :whistle:

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 19 2015 23:19:06)

duffy333 wrote:

If honestly, then Keys of Coolness megatopov not poynyal From words "quite." If in short, then one my a good familiar bought (through me same) these the most done have Tim. To put the on its Szymanowski a medium Antares. Sorry for did dayvofily (they same dayvolyuby), with easy shkuringom. , for airline simply good done - not more than. Slippery to so say that they megaprevoskhodyat (megatopy same) native shimanovskie, so not can. Yes, amplitude bending have them more, than have shimanovskikh under the report as. And respectively this gives Kakbe greater sensitivity. Kakbe. But as the me this yet another marketing a honey trap ushlykh Anglii

So this. Purely from curiosity? And "meeting" tulip buds. Walnut sideboard with a second ring, than on dura-Ace ends?

And so vershinka she and vershinka. What in it mega can be? But Good, and with spoken native fiderom look its need. On DM100 many what duct-tape that can be, and that will?

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Oct 19 2015 23:44:59)

alexcry wrote:

under negotiate yet another zabrose simply't dissected Soviet between a tulip and the first from him ring. 't dissected, but not broke.

I truth fidernye crested not was fixing even, but was fixing such them recent whips on makhakh.
, with rubber cement rassloy super glue, on length of his, zachischal then "the- the" until dimensional lumber (truth this long, if neatly), and after covers varnish from cylinder-by truck.
Principle work flaying roughly look like on fidernye crested, and think shed, because whips I have so and work, after repairs roughly of five years ago.

+1

AndreiL wrote:

I truth fidernye crested not was fixing even, but was fixing such them recent whips on makhakh.
, with rubber cement rassloy super glue, on length of his, zachischal then "the- the" until dimensional lumber (truth this long, if neatly), and after covers varnish from cylinder-by truck.
Principle work flaying roughly look like on fidernye crested, and think shed, because whips I have so and work, after repairs roughly of five years ago.

Not know as you are lucky, but I have such lengthwise long not sustained.
On feeder several times, with rubber cement and tsianokrilatom and epoxy resin. Works, but brief (three-five fishing trips roughly.
Increasingly ended or ukorachivaniem done with its pereshlifovkoy under a necessary test, or several later-@-@ buying a new!

AndreiL wrote:

Not would argue. Fidernaya vershinka is experiencing more serious burden than on makhovom udilishche. So, that advice the same, that and in the preceding post.

vinitu69 wrote:

AndreiL wrote:

Not would argue. Fidernaya vershinka is experiencing more serious burden than on makhovom udilishche. So, that advice the same, that and in the preceding post.

On makhakh I, too, on newest, with rubber cement, when buy have was. Truth there they not rasslaivalis and World. I have's the hollow were. , with rubber cement as been paved-and with 207 mph and with bondage. Until] However melkosran-increasingly in order. When comes to what the taking home trophy, here is then and begin problems. One vershinka swam away with the salvage the carp.
The second starters burst along from burden. After this stopped peeling a engage, camping on’s informed me that their. And they now more are available in sale.
One times was splicing "whale sanctuary managers and" on to max. Broke a like well. At least year three'm using.

Last edited by Yrik (Oct 24 2015 11:56:37)

vinitu69 wrote:

Fidernaya vershinka is experiencing more serious burden than on makhovom udilishche.

I had in view remodeled, whole whips.
Ah and let-god, to no one nothing nor when not broken. :nope:

1. Guys, not forget, that vershinka't dissected "why something." And here is we try paste together precisely this "why something." If it there is, then glue his, not glue. It already there there is. Eliminate his not tickles.

2. Need not invent the bicycle. Fight with cracks already long have come up with. In aviation and camping on D.

Basic un:

- fissure this thing "itself." She or does freeze, or will widen. In the second case informed me that futile. But as to know?
- cracking need to limit. For this, most a simple, eliminate the end a hub voltages. Here is for done that to apply I not know. Not holes same drilling.
- limit "degree of freedom" knot, in place fissures. Most simply - a jockstrap. Can be only on sword fissures. A jockstrap, this not necessarily example. Can be any durable "coverage" grinding halt after thickness.
- and camping on D. And camping on P.

760.46, try paste together always need. And suddenly? Sweep always plenty of time for that. And here is can decide, already not always (fissure further can go), and this too option.

In available there is very not bad Chinese feeder production nouneym, model Super Hard. Himself a form I like, and here is done very oak for industrialized fishing in stagnant water,. Your dianetr - 2.5--3.3 mm. Can be whether peretochit under him shell done from as the flagship of PowerCarbon with landing 3.6?