All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Done

Posts 151 to 180 of 1000

And varnishes for poplavkov not tried apply? Can be facial paint for massive models. In boxes tanks, planes or plastic. And facial paint usually separately sell, in purple cans on 10-20 ml.

FEEDER wrote:

In boxes tanks, planes or plastic. And facial paint usually separately sell, in purple cans on 10-20 ml.

She not cheap. In aerosols cheaper fact proven, I launched voblery once was painting.

FEEDER wrote:

You can facial paint for massive models, in purple cans on 10-20 ml.

Enjoyed acrylic such, a kickass thing for these goals, is famously walking on coal, not fading, has mass of "acid" flowers. From features of, not worth impose with a thick layer by layer, are possible might separate.

Gepard wrote:

Lac. Best those, which rodbildery coil units on rings, people are mad at. Or other. Desirable, to he was a bit elastic (varnish, which solidifies "glass" can potreskatsya and don ? t notice it under folds of done, roughly so same can themselves lead epoxy). Like, case still elastic epoxy, but I until not met.

Rodbildery as times and, people are mad at coil units rings epoksidkoy, and for increasing diameter planting seats done, on my view, epoxy Felix Blumenfeld as cannot be better, so as enough firmly held and in, too, time is famously amenable to processing, moreover experiences about what vershinka it bends wasted, so as in place, where she sits in form (on those 3-4-'s centimeters) not it bends at all, yes and under act temperature, for example on the sun, can get softhearted until a certain limit.

wrote:

Rodbildery as times and, people are mad at coil units rings epoksidkoy, and for increasing diameter planting seats done, on my view, epoxy Felix Blumenfeld as cannot be better, so as enough firmly held and in, too, time is famously amenable to processing, moreover experiences about what vershinka it bends wasted, so as in place, where she sits in signup sheet... (on those 3-4-'s centimeters) not it bends at all, yes and under act temperature, for example on the sun, can get softhearted until a certain limit.

Sorry, indeed epoxy. Only there epoxy specific, with heightened the plasticity.

Gepard wrote:

. Indeed epoxy. Only there epoxy specific, with heightened the plasticity.

Ah yes specifically for these goals, and, too, there is motley plan more completely fluid either dense plus different times skhvatyvaniya (polymerization).

Podskajite, if I correctly understood, then vershinku need to ship types- wet with empty the feeding trough, if vershinka vzvoditsya in workplace of position, then there's gravy adjusted correctly. What maximum weight trough applies plus fodder (in your bowl 30 grams feed) vershinka in 1, 2, 3 oz. Feder Maver Abbys 12ft (3.6 meters).

Roughly understood, but as be with technique prikarmlivaniya, if after 5m trough on bottom need prodernut the feeder to really slept a night fodder. As same then cocked, the tip of the on vershinke 1 oz or there is trough a lesser capacity.

ILDAR wrote:

. The vershinku need to ship types- wet with empty the feeding trough, if vershinka vzvoditsya in workplace of position, then there's gravy adjusted correctly.

Roughly somewhere so, sometimes less - expense of style of can be the feeder put less.

ILDAR wrote:

Which maximum weight trough applies plus fodder (in feeding trough 30 grams feed).

Any, not exceed test rods up, and optimally to weight trough + fodder comprised roughly 2 / 3 from maximum test rods up.

Nikolaich wrote:

Oz this ounce. 1 ounce = 28.349 grams. I done try to put not reload, so but, that would there's gravy with prikormkoy not exceeding equilibrium test done.

In your example 30 grams feed - vershinka 1 oz exclude (as option - sealed plastic saying without shipment).

Not understood - this that? Under vershinke 1 oz need trough without shipment apply? :tired:

Nikolaich wrote:

In the condition tasks referred 30 grams feed.

The average weight feed in standard feeding trough from 10 until 30 grams, and judging by from yours office - the 1 oz exclude, and this not so I.M.H.O.,.

Romeo wrote:

problem of a breakdown vershinok can be solve placing on this system done Trabucco - they suited!

And where take done from Trabucco? :dontknow:

Feederal_74 wrote:

A where take done from Trabucco?

RomaD Grand Canal from in Odessa and him their have sent. The price hot lady was how I remember.

Feederal_74 wrote:

A where take done from Trabucco?

Only on 40 units. o.O

ribolovniyray wrote:

Only on 40 units.

Yes okay :crazyfun:

The line several units have sent. Not need to frighten people before time :playful:

ribolovniyray wrote:

Only on 40 units. o.O

Done in any numbers.
Unfortunately, on them prices raised. Now they on 60 UAH. In Tuesday has been stymied to them - the most gentle only 1.5 ounces of (such as carboxylic and glass). 'll be deported without problems. Can by the end of month as and 1-untsovye.

Romeo wrote:

Yes okay
The line several units have sent. Not need to frighten people before time

Shared with and 2 pieces and 3 and 5, without curiously issues and motley test :cool:

Gepard wrote:

done in any numbers.
Unfortunately, on them prices raised. Now they on 60 UAH. In Tuesday has been stymied to them - the most gentle only 1.5 ounces of (such as carboxylic and glass). 'll be deported without problems. Can by the end of month as and 1-untsovye.

Yes I bought these - on 40-45 Grzywna (/ ?o, and were different and carbon fibre, and glass and combined (carbon fibre + glass) - beautiful such :love: - the only, that have kombirirovannykh test clearly overvalued - Iranian 1 oz, and on fact 0.5. And incidentally guys did supply of with accommodation planting diameter :cool:

I wrote almost all information on optovomu Trabuko. Sorry, that it is unclear.

Romeo wrote:

Yes okay

Gepard wrote:

done in any numbers

This quite not those done.
Romeo mentioned trabukovskie done suitable to maverovskoy system and precisely their I and had in mind. They have your dozen 2.2, and RomaD routinely received quite other done, have them dozen more 3 mm. And I not for good reason wrote "A where take done from Trabucco?" Because their indeed nowhere there is no (nor in Odessa, nor in Kyiv) and perhaps already never will. So as model SYGNUM MEDIUM already wash their hands with production, and to maverovskoy system had been approached done precisely with these models. I even know history (this already more to Geparda) about how in city by Music Traducco turned (irl) owner (policies) ordination models trabukovskikh types with request TUR whether chipped done, but are gone nor with than, so as there them responded, that such vershinok there is no and not known will whether. But fortunately for owners ordination udilisch with search for vershinok increasingly ended fortunate, they have picked up itself done in another came no clothing left, a goods from firms Golden pilots, namely, come done from rods up TICA new MULTITIP.
This information owners SYGNUM MEDIUM advise take on weaponry.

ribolovniyray wrote:

Only on 40 units.

Increasingly correctly wrote ribolovniyray, and were 40 units (one packaging) and this only one species and one diameter. For fewer the wholesalers even dazgovarivat not want referring on the, that 40 shnuk (upakavka) - this in this case unit vacation product.
In general in this case d good candidate because. Not every Music Music can afford the entire range of trabukovskikh vershinok

Understood, understood. :) Immediate, would and said, that this other done :) Maly diameter have them in magzine there is no, and perhaps never and not was. And they need still for many models (Neox Quiver, Braiton method and camping on D.) [on sorevy drive with a nadfili and get some sandpaper and all their the comrades who (happy owners such St) stachivayu done :)

Feederal_74 wrote:

I even know history (this already more to Geparda.

It me need to :)

Feederal_74 wrote:

this information owners SYGNUM MEDIUM advise take on weaponry.

And owners pikerov, laytov and mediums firms Shimano, wasn need not take this information on weaponry. If me not changes memory, then have them dozen, too, somewhere such, and more precisely 2.3mm. - well come after a small need further deliberation varnish. Only where their take these done? If me not changes memory, then done on TICA new MULTITIP graphite, long and very gentle, accurately less 1 Oz. For udilisch Shimano most something. :cool:
Question to Gepard anti-materiel rifles: Lech, Pinart, please, accented whether such done (from TICA new MULTITIP) in your its company no clothing left? How many cost anything like that much? If there is no in available, then can be whether order? PCA. :blush:

Boev wrote:

The subject to Gepard anti-materiel rifles: Lech, Pinart, please, accented whether such done (from TICA new MULTITIP) in your its company no clothing left? How many cost anything like that much? If there is no in available, then can be whether order? PCA. :blush:

Without problems - discover.

So
That managed to know

From moreover that there is in available:

done for Tica Inspiration
For udilisch 2.4 and 2.7 flushed dozen vershinok there are 2.8-2.9 mm
For udilisch reached 5.4 flushed dozen vershinok reached 5.4 mm
On 3 species vershinok. Marking on tests there is no. On are from 2 to 5 ounces
Prices from 75 until 85 Grzywna ((each vershinka in its price - simply shopping)

done for Tica feedback
Dozen 3.5 mm
Tests in grams 140 / 112 / 98 / 70 / 42 / 28 / 14
Prices from 72 until 98 UAH (than stronger those more expensive, but all ??? better specify)

Vershinok for Crystal Multitipin available there is no, but under Made to Order are preparedbad luck
Two type landing a normal (vershinka "Pope") and're insane :) (vershinka "mother")
Dozen "Pope" around 3 mm
Tests not identifies a, on are 1 / two and 3 / 4 (can 1) ounces of
The price was 57 Grzywna (when long. What will now not known. :(

On dametram.
Measure it magazine (shtangentsirkulem. If any doubts arise, I can in next time take its.

Bought Shimano BeastMaster Light - and only homes realize there on the most soft vershinke (0,5oz) the second after tulip buds. Walnut sideboard a ring rejected by from a common axis rings gdto on 10 degrees. Reverse place it not on that (one thing in no clothing left yes and in city of) simply pint pity, fell in love already. Want simply pereustanovt this a ring. Advise as his correctly, without harm for web vrshinki, to lift. Higher read that need capitalize. Protestantism.
Can who did. Write pl. On much detail.

Last edited by shubaal (Jan 23 2010 20:40:15)

shubaal wrote:

Perhaps who did. Write pl. On much detail.

And it at all need you? As the me, those 10 degrees nothing not change.

+1

Can be. But pays to causes discomfort some kind, a sense of that not all perfectly. Yes and stretched raskosami will rejected by from direct on this the ring. As this upset zabrose, will boost whether the likelihood of a breakdown vershnki, not know.

shkatula wrote:

A it at all need you? As the me, those 10 degrees nothing not change.

Fully support. Better then to buy some of that a new the top and increasingly!
P.S. Do their crested I'll seeif we.

shubaal wrote:

Yes and stretched raskosami will rejected by from direct on this the ring

Lay out photo.

Not is obtained do photo to was normal problem in sight. If look through rings in sight center obodka otklonennogo rings.
And to buy some of that such a vrshinku this quarter-fidera on value of but even and so not realistically.
Need seek substitutes for, read that can be order in Odessa.

Last edited by shubaal (Jan 23 2010 21:29:04)

Convinced :blush:
Until leave my all as there is. And will begin rbalka - will in sight.
Thank you -- all 0 Client!

I have such problems there is no. But, having looked their crested from 3 types Shimano Id say, that they also we not excellence. More precisely some of them.