All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Done

Posts 211 to 240 of 1000

Dimonskiy wrote:

That's an interesting information. And all the more, when on weekends was is broken the whip on Thick's the crystal multitip.
Test 1 oz, length 65, supplied in 3,56. Their closest contributor visible Mikado T-rex Twin feeder 360 / 420 3,57 or Shimano Super Tips AX (xxLD) 3.6 typicky d??, d & # 233 ;l ka 63 cm only not understandable there is whether have them 1 oz.
And now question! Podskajite in which direction move, who on Ukraine Hypnotizes seriously Mikado, dura-Ace understandable - Baracuda? What there is options on recovery losing? Thank you.

Contact with fishermen sky being conscious, think they can help with native vershinkoy http://www.goldencatch.com.ua/contacts/

Gepard wrote:

, angel. Get with fishermen sky being conscious

Phase Riza - outcome zero.

Dimonskiy wrote:

Step Riza - outcome zero.

Who would have doubted. Shops pay meeting producers not benefits sell done. Need to borrow big opt which no one needs + there is chance that have faced had he stayed without vershinok will buy new udilishche. In general all intended so to us was not very fun to live :crazyfun:

Strange, on how many I know, nor have one owner Tikovskikh types until this not was problems with shorting vershinok. In no clothing left in available there is were done virtually for all models, except Crystal Multitip, but me talked that their can be, on a pinch,, under Made to Order do (truth, wait will have).

Romeo wrote:

Who would doubted. Shops pay meeting producers not benefits sell done. Need to borrow big opt which no one needs + there is chance that have faced had he stayed without vershinok will buy new udilishche. In general all intended so to us was not very fun to live

Why same browning with buckets done sells?? It is unclear :huh:

duffy333 wrote:

Why same browning with buckets done sells??

Want to their udilischami been caught forever. :flirt: Raskhodnik vershinka have them, raskhodnik.

Never I shall forget, as Fadzeeu on International Film Festival-2009, dump tube with vershinkami, on card units 50 was. And catching he then on Preston, which in end broken and bailed on on La as nepotrib. The rogue of course deed, but as this talk. :D

wrote:

Raskhodnik vershinka have them, raskhodnik.

So and for me, in principle, vershinka - this raskhodnik. And not want over her trusitsya because, that under break its nothing with which will replace. Brad some. If suited this comparison, then this as bumper on these. If I his kotsnul, then remont, his, not entire machine :)

Selective on a fishing trip struck unpleasant were to come up. Catching in very zatsepistom place and mono in end has become strongly porepanoy. And here is do I another impose. Vershinka crashes from interface hits a bump goes in the feeder and is tearing the fishing line is. In end and vershinka and there's gravy yalya-ulyu :crazyfun: We're going in about Will.i.am! Kind of, "Whooaah: Let but to such! I first thought that I have udilishche break :crazyfun:

Incidentally vershinka was not birth and podognanaya. Vedimo all-??? nothing better than native not case!

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 9 2010 19:37:43)

He now. Maybe, you have been arguing to transfer article on Brauningovskomu King Fideru. There there is article a whole pro done. In is place it their in goes 14) :cool: units. With glass, coal, 's the hollow done. There by clarifyingwhat vershinka for any conditions better.

Already on "Three pillars" have read. Very liked here is this phrase:
"Under first choosing done acts law: So flexible, how perhaps, so hard, how need to." - :cool:

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 10 2010 13:21:23)

Yes already and very even, pass wanted get out, see a device. And done if in goes, well, ate will have dokupat. The well modicum there is that, and precisely for this model rods up.

Last edited by (Oct 10 2010 14:53:24)

duffy333 wrote:

It on "Three pillars" have read.

Flushed-yes also we honored. Better would and not wrote nothing.

wrote:

M-yes also we honored. Better would and not wrote nothing.

There read more with interpreter simply. Neprichyosanyy so say. But the crux of the highly is understandable.

wrote:

but the crux of the highly is understandable.

Romka, without grievances, but the most essence there there is no. And on my view for retailer such a level similar diletanstvo not forgivable. That means the optimal length done?, if for the with President which they are intended agree, but question there asked for the vzagali. The who wrote this Brad himself eiaee on the far-distance there is for moreover that would judge chuvstitelnoti on it, think there is no. Moreover the who this wrote, maximum, simply has tried harvest fiderom and thinks that all understood. Where such of knowledge about how, that soft vershinka not gives opportunities for-zabrosa and camping on D. And camping on P.
Not like would to inflate a new polemics, Id say as little as one thing, that my modest experience says about contrary on 90% from moreover that written in the article. In my opinion of course.

wrote:

will such of knowledge about how, that soft vershinka not gives opportunities for-zabrosa and camping on D. And camping on P.

Ah here is pro this moment here stated. With hard impose goes further. And this already I think surest fact. Yes and we have had there I special not saw.

There simply tried to one stick, in dependence from before enrolling crested kill all birds with one stone. I think in this ??? something there is. Although here is himself believed before that one to there is no, yes and now. Maybe, you so think. But here is something close ??? there is.

+1

wrote:

Nu here is pro this moment here stated. With hard impose goes further. And this already I think surest fact.

Roma, yes stated, and that only because, that stated this already became undisputed fact? :D Show me modicum one who made these conclusions from practice, not from theory or subektivnykh sensations. In honeycomb has times repeat for those who not keeps managing to do obektivnykh conclusions from moreover that reads, I has tried and made vyvyd not from moreover that who the wrote, and from LIChNOGO experience!
Here is you reciprocal on continuation of this themes, there there is detailed argument photo zabrosa, can just an me in what point vershinka affects expanding
http://donetskfishing.2bb.ru/viewtopic. … 46&p=4
Am asking forgiveness for krossposting, but of truth sake of about your day plans me that I not rights, if can.

Last edited by (Oct 10 2010 16:23:40)

wrote:

In honeycomb has times repeat for those who not keeps managing to do obektivnykh conclusions from moreover that reads, I has tried and made vyvyd not from moreover that who the wrote, and from LIChNOGO experience!

As would himself has tried. On cyprinids kept gills. With hard stick and with hard vershinkoy, further hurl easier.
With parabolikami influence done already not so important, but increasingly same. Though what promise the kind vershinka. I have there is udilka Brauningovskaya, sintek. So I catching with myagoy vershinkoy and with hard. Id say you immediately one senses the difference.

+1

Normal article - this the usual press release from producer. He should have consumer trigger interest to a new product. And no matter as will tagged itself article - it is important trigger desire to get acquainted yourself take a closer with a product of.
That until themselves vershinok. So not for whom not secret that 1 oz have different brands this get back a little different things. In my opinion, the author articles perhaps wanted to set the fact, that new done HollowTips interpolate in itself quality this temperature delta and glass and are a compromise between them.
That until "an ideal length 65 centimeters", so this marketers do browning so itself decided - must same be any chip and what something competitive advantage in the new shoulders of a product :)

wrote:

How would himself has tried.

T. E. Has tried measure you maximum distance with different vershinkami or made conclusion on senses here?

wrote:

camping on E. Has tried measure you maximum distance with different vershinkami or made conclusion on senses here?

It on zabrosu in sight without metering. Until the reeds how dobrasyval.

wrote:

It on zabrosu in sight without metering. Until the reeds how dobrasyval.

:hobo: :D :rofl: polemics graduated, luck!

wrote:

That you reciprocal on continuation of this themes, there there is detailed argument photo zabrosa, can just an me in what point vershinka affects expanding
http://donetskfishing.2bb.ru/viewtopic. 46 & p =4
Am asking forgiveness for krossposting, but of truth sake of about your day plans me that I not rights, if can.

Boy left all alone He exile, thank you. But as you there saw, himself moment final zabrosa there not so perishing in detail cesspits.

I not contend, detailed pictures I have no, but here is me even, pass very seems that impose sedayut "Parazitnye" fluctuations, or greater a nod down soft done. Is lifting friction fishing line of yours.

wrote:

polemics graduated, luck!

A debate in, she as would and not so relevant.
Here is from practice couple of my examples.

There is fishing pole with karbonovymi as tips, so I its before at all not liked. This clear parabolik. There as would not the crux of the it is important what the tip questioning for zabrosa at all. And here is there is - a fishing rod, quite ??? Campaign, there lightning such as carboxylic at all bullshit, broken all. So here is I its very liked with quite severe as tips from Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast. And here is pose there glass. At all not works.

There is fishing pole quite "Campaign" on authoritarianism, throws at all class. But here is lightning its on during at all not work, their simply'll fold down slightly whether not in direct line and bribery with them there is no. (This not pro impose already, and pro lightning) A install there there carbon fibre, yes, fishing pole was would an oak-leaf, but and worked would far better, yes and would throw the would even further.

And even a little bit of a pro done. For his tryokhmetrovogo sinteka, I at all not can find replacement two talked vershinkam. Not suited and increasingly. So perishing important for the with President action done, its toughness, length and camping on D. Has tried already that only could. Not can find replacement.

Andrei Mokrush. Have him I think Neoterik. So says there done at all fly, and calls this not its ravages, and ravages precisely udilki. Bought to him brauningovskikh vershinok. The most thin polamal on the first same a fishing trip. However if iinteresno discover for more about this over this a device. Although he from him in delighted.

Last edited by (Oct 11 2010 00:07:47)

Itself, this derzhitsya I did with video, if there is the need I can do literally a frame at a time. Video zabrosov I did it in Mythbuntu control center, different fishing gear which I have were. Here don in than deal, on senses here I with you not dispute, moreover agrees, that on small and medium-size made it, yes still and with vershinkoy test exceeding weight trough the difference there is, I would said in life of comfort and accuracy. But we are talking about distant made it, there marginal burden on a form and vershinka simply not has time work. On non-CIS zabrose is important each triviality, when to float finger at the cord, what trajectory applying with President, a corner stop and camping on D. There is the difference a small in dynamics with soft and hard vershinkoy, roughly as with the difference in zabrose with mild porabolikom and rapid fastom, only in significantly a lesser extent.

wrote:

At non-CIS zabrose is important each triviality, when to float finger at the cord, what trajectory applying with President, a corner stop and camping on D. There is the difference a small in dynamics with soft and hard vershinkoy, roughly as with the difference in zabrose with mild porabolikom and rapid fastom, only in significantly a lesser extent.

I here is frankly read as the article pro the as gets caught the Dutch, on sverkhdalnikh made it. That is why me are interested this King feeder (will money necessarily buy). I have if honestly there is no has technology zabrosa on long drives distance there is as have completing a Panin and his former running mate, Sasha, and throw they "give God everyone" so tulit. But here is I with parabolikom, as the stupidly Kolkevich on sorevakh from for moreover that could not far continue to cast until. And when I have emerged dubinopodobnyy feeder, long drives distance there is for me have become as would staff problem. Although here is I confess Marrying Buglak, one and the same udilkoy throws further than I.

So here is me and interesting this new udilka those, that me seems there emphasis nedaremno made on lightning. Arts in is there is. Here is Yura Panin for distant zabrosov nobody chose udilku ONLY with large rings on the tip. Under this his utterly not interested in nor test, nor build, nor even is long. At least so how this devote attention other.

wrote:

ONLY with large rings on the tip.

There is whether, lightning with vertical-diameter of KOLETs in free sale? :question:

Last edited by shkatula (Oct 11 2010 15:13:37)

shkatula wrote:

There are whether, lightning with vertical-diameter of KOLETs in free sale? :question:

Have Browning's accurately being asked. But can will. As discover. Update my.

Romeo wrote:

selective on fishing struck unpleasant were to come up. Eiaee in very zatsepistom place and mono in end has become strongly porepanoy. And here is do I another impose. Vershinka crashes from interface hits a bump goes in the feeder and is tearing the fishing line is. In end and vershinka and there's gravy yalya-ulyu We're going in about Will.i.am! Kind of, "Whooaah: Let but to such! I first thought that I have udilishche break

Geu managed seek to adjust to this Picker vershinku # 1 from maverovskoy system. Even dont ask as I this made :crazyfun: PROCESS UZhOS! But on exit broke a very well. On closest church potestiruyu!

http://www.fishingfan.ru/about/news/detail.php?ID=26789
Ca whom will help.

wrote:

now whom will help.

Thank you. Only not understood in fix aid? Shimanovskie done in Moscow on such same price, as and in barrakude. :cool: