All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Dog leashes but also.

Posts 271 to 300 of 1000

Poll

Поводок: Леска,Флюро,Плетенка?
Леска

80% - 403
Флюро

16% - 82
Плетенка

2% - 14
Не пользуюсь поводками :)

0% - 4
Votes: 503

And on logic should not would. You, Frith,, and not one times, tables with sustainability knots relative to that of the the leash in a percentage.

Dood wrote:

knot on petelke the leash and knot on the hook ('m knitting kryuchkovyazom from Stonfo)

Wladyslaw Ivanovich! You could not would couple of words, about order (technology) peg likely kryuchkovyazom from Stonfo say? Can be internationalist a few snapshots of with small star status. Apparently, something not so do and ganglia on the hook poorly have yielded. "Movies" watched, so there absolutely in other side compared with "Rukovodstvom" (negotiate to kryuchkovyazu) keep reel. As correctly? Teach, please. Thank you!

Yura, this as sugar in tea absorbed-sho on-hour, sho against-without difference. You something mentioned in governing about the adoption of the kryuchkovyaza, I this deal seriously not ???, himself'm knitting on images on his packaging, is obtained well decently.
Have you OK like Kamasan 983 in Ama, and he with little ring profit sizes, his palomarom or tuna himself god had instructions.

Last edited by майк (Aug 19 2012 22:46:38)

Palych! Yes something hands is obtained knitting better, than kryuchkovyazom. And want simply to develop this prisposobu. And the I already and so and the whyfors. And it, kryuchkovyazom, until raze. :dontknow:

I have immediately broke a. Simply I hands gather steam; five do and more not is obtained, and here modicum increasingly tsevyo vitkami close it! Close it.

I learned knitting kryuchkovyazom on images on packaging, but: 5 coils of me not staged a, knot was snowmobiles, sometimes samoraspuskalsya.
Became knitting 7 and more coils of, and before protraction additionally confirms knot uvlazhnyal his (a saliva) - ganglia have become strong and reliable.
There is nuance - bobinku with povodkovoy fishing line need to than something move the text / to keep pressure on, to was constant a stretch filament during knitting circle knot.

And still: I keep kryuchkovyaz in right-wing drawn, so as I - right-handed.

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/k61Fy.jpg

Last edited by Dood (Aug 19 2012 23:06:30)

Ah, in principle and I so do. T. E. I right-handed, not less 6 - 8 coils of, remover. The only, zazhimayu not coil with fishing line, and wear my wartime heat shrink on ears hook, to the fishing line is was in workers from the. Ah, that OK. D still to train. Thank you for science!

I in leftist keep prisposobu, right-wing Guides keep. Right-handed net (without hidden left-handed, who in rate). For ceasing their some Sponges ripping out hook not is obtained, putting any goddamned pressure, then'm reeling prisposobu and taking out. Try keep one finger in a little stronger, then and I puff stronger will. Except stonfovskog mean in items kryuchkovyaz from dyuralya, but on offense sponge uncomfortable, so stonfo bought

майк wrote:

mean in items kryuchkovyaz from dyuralya, but on offense sponge uncomfortable, so stonfo bought

And here is with this seats in more details and can be in lichku. Desirable photo or although would drawing. Long dream about such a kryuchkovyaze! Seriously!

Enura Abdullayeva! And I it pro him wasn not spoke? When bought these, was 2 on same price-stonfo and Iron nouneym without wrapping and curiously unmarked signs. Ah I as Kuibyshev could not choose the other. :disappointed: Okazalsya uncomfortable, that and led in late all to stonfo. Incidentally, flagship of the, too, released, little from stonfo differs, Telegraaf.nl on-my the other, on Forum photo there is. And have kormorana such a pribluda there is, and have someone from nicknames. Tomorrow can find the money, 'll take off and in lichku tisnu.

'oc! Await the! :)

Yuri wrote:

DC! Await the!

And than stonfovskiy not suits?

+1

Carlos wrote:

A than stonfovskiy not suits?

Stonfovskiy I going to get into unambiguously. I his for. 'm torturing, but going to get into. This outside doubt. And Iron - should be simple as "5 kopecks." Need to all try. I itself made from a plastic, web, tug ropes already so much imposed, that store have nowhere. All sorrowful. :)

Yuri wrote:

Stonfovskiy I going to get into unambiguously

I when his bought, then, too, could not initially understand. And it turned out all simply, as 5 kopecks. That you still not mastered, to understand, that alternative and not need a?

Carlos wrote:

What you still not mastered, to understand, that alternative and not need a?

Not-and.
There is questions.
1 - what hooks them better knitting: With little ring or with spatula?
2 - Why the fishing line is defence wakes up aggressivity binded to a hook Stonfovskim kryuchkovyazom snuffed easily near clank have hook with little ring or is used to sever have koryuchka with spatula? Shos I not so do, "not in the contestant side queuing up" to let the line out. And hook committed hands without curiously prisposob held normally. :dontknow:
Would still d to train. Where the here dog put out some feelers. Need to find - where?

Last edited by Yuri (Aug 20 2012 14:26:49)

Yuri wrote:

1 - what hooks them better knitting: With little ring or with spatula?

Don't care. The fishing line is would still goes from below (with hand the stings out).

Yuri wrote:

Why the fishing line is defence wakes up aggressivity binded to a hook Stonfovskim kryuchkovyazom snuffed easily near clank have hook with little ring or is used to sever have koryuchka with spatula?

Because likely you its're actively inflicting on under zatyazhke. Direction twist not it is important. Simply hard you try down by so, to line tension not was seminal contacts tsevyu, and was leaving a little bit of a down. Very helps to moisten knot and Handguards before,

Carlos wrote:

Because likely you its're actively inflicting on under zatyazhke. Direction twist not it is important. Simply hard you try down by so, to line tension not was seminal contacts tsevyu, and was leaving a little bit of a down. Very helps to moisten knot and Handguards before,

Vitaly! I idea understood. Will take whatever steps are in attention all your recommendations. Thank you for advice! Yes, to let the line out before, I smachivayu. Now I have under hands there kryuchkovyaza, likely and fishing line of yours, so until new issues there is no and say particularly had nothing more. Necessarily still d try. If will encounter questions d ask. Although, I think, that already and so all crystal clear. Remained achieve caregiver outcome. D execute orders question on practice. Want, of course, and now spin hooks and the line, 'cause but there is no opportunities. :)
The only, need to, perhaps, work out on thick woods with you and a large the hook, to consider in detail the whole process, and then, when hands remembered all movement, move on hooks smaller size and more adopt as such.

Need to watch, to future knot was formed over not flat against (not "nalezaya") on the spatula (a ring) hook, and a bit in the sidelines from them; after lifting hook with kryuchkovyaza I mentor ROYO at tightening, press a left teeth a short the end of the fishing line of yours, and severely natyagivaya / prodergivaya for more a long the end of the. And only after these manipulation cautiously I carry the fingernail of the knot take a closer to lopatochke / a hook - if there is such a the need.
And another: To rush under work with kryuchkovyazom never need to, if knot than something not likes - the needs bandage his anew. This like as preparation and adjustment of a personal weapons as before arc of.

+2

Dood wrote:

And only after these manipulation cautiously I carry the fingernail of the knot take a closer to lopatochke / a hook - if there is such a the need.

Correct, that after imposing three-four tens of tug ropes, knot automatically contains the Yushukan in the right place on Handguards - for couple of millimeters until spatula is orbiting.. And me these Pope millimeters suits well - already and not falling short.

+1

Carlos wrote:

Dobavlyu, that after imposing three-four tens of tug ropes, knot automatically contains the Yushukan in the right place on Handguards - for couple of millimeters until spatula is orbiting.. And me these Pope millimeters suits well - already and not falling short.

Yes, precisely so :flag: - so I and wrote: Under need.

Yes I, too, try to put knot shape and down by on Handguards. But after as move it to onion ring or lopatochke, why something raskosami is tearing. Can in the process progress I its peregrevayu? So, like would all smocheno. Or as such need to borrow better idea and not save on it? In general, need to learn to correctly to do knot. I days 3 I'll practice still. Then something will be able say a certain.

Yuri wrote:

Illy to let the line out need to borrow better idea and not save on it?

And what, incidentally, is used?

Yes I now not I’d say. And Jaxson and the German any. Prestonovskoy and Kolmika there, this accurately. :)

майк wrote:

Chu River (! And I it pro him wasn not spoke? When bought these, was 2 on same price-stonfo and Iron nouneym without wrapping and curiously unmarked signs. Ah I as Kuibyshev could not choose the other. Proved uncomfortable, that and led in late all to stonfo. Incidentally, flagship of the, too, released, little from stonfo differs, Telegraaf.nl on-my the other, on Forum photo there is. And have kormorana such a pribluda there is, and have someone from nicknames. Tomorrow can find the money, 'll take off and in lichku tisnu.

Here is to example kryuchkovyaz English firms Drennan Hook Tyer Drennan. Himself thus'm using - conveniently and quickly. http://s1.uploads.ru/i/gc70U.jpg

. And kryuchochki ed maggot, too, drennanovskie.

Interestingly was to know about such a devayse.

кирпич wrote:

. Here is to example kryuchkovyaz English firms Drennan Hook Tyer Drennan.

Crucial differences from kryuchkovyaza Stonfo no. Only changed construction grabs fishing line of yours under shaping knot on the hook.

In a result today’s train, on work with kryuchkovyazom emerged question. Keep fishing line of yours layed from the tip of the kryuchkovyaza to ear hook or contrary?
And the second. In result is such a picture. Knot is shaped on Handguards hook normally. But. , until the fishing line is not prodevaetsya in ears hook. As only missed there to let the line out, she is tearing in point exit from ring of yours? Hook. Knot remains on Handguards and like would as'd be practically cinching. Means, I not correctly am forming knot on Handguards or that? Train on the hook Kamasan V983 # 10, raskosami Brat Fish Fishing Line XXL $0.16.

Yuri wrote:

until the fishing line is not prodevaetsya in ears hook

At all something under such a node usually as such in ears not prodevayut, camping on E. There is no difference - with spatula or with little ring trigger.

sailer wrote:

Generally something under such a node usually to let the line out in ears not prodevayut, camping on E. There is no difference - with spatula or with little ring trigger.

So, if not prodevat as such in ears, then and the problem, as would, regulated away.? And what this I is obsessed on what the fishing line is must be prodeta in ears? This I more himself themselves ask. But on really the fact as correctly should be?