All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Dog leashes but also.

Posts 391 to 420 of 1000

Poll

Поводок: Леска,Флюро,Плетенка?
Леска

80% - 403
Флюро

16% - 82
Плетенка

2% - 14
Не пользуюсь поводками :)

0% - 4
Votes: 503

All large thank you.

volod wrote:

At expense we go on foot, so this OK one thing pleasure walk on spring modern.

Far and many Stamping will have, if low--as was coming out feet 8-) But indeed there is hope, that in an exhibition will all MMORPG. Buying singular copies goods there rather rule, than exception.

Dode said
Have Trabukki there is monofil, have which and dozen and burden under a rupture fit zayavlennomu, in one word - "Turnament", as fidery have dayvy! :cool:

As the not very believe fails that she percent on 40 robust all rest wood, "um,
Trabuka 0.1- DA2 kg
Shimano Antares 0.1- 1.08 kg

Not to me ? :flag:

Чечако wrote:

NOT to me ?

I, too, on the early not believed, but this - nor give, nor take :hobo: - one of the best wood, "um, in world for floater. :cool:
Bought - polovil - might be certain - had to to believe. What and you wish! :flag:

http://www.shteker.ru/catalog/48/1848/

http://rybolovnn.ru/company_news/?ELEMENT_ID=6353

Last edited by Dood (Feb 17 2013 21:32:23)

volod wrote:

Dood wrote (and):

And the registrar in Ribolovniy Klondike

For information all large thank you. And in an exhibition realistically buy not party, and on one thing? On expense we go on foot, so this OK one thing pleasure walk on spring modern, the more, that long not was in the capital.

??? I not understood - in Leipzig there is no this product or on ebay. De not order?
I the last time was in Kiive years 25 ago - and I I’d say -- this wonderful city and on him need to simply gulyat and breathe spring.

Last edited by Дмитрий Аркадьевич (Feb 17 2013 21:32:52)

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

??? I not understood - in Leipzig there is no this product or on ebay. De not order?

In Leipzig in stores fishing goods there is no. Can be of course find across Germany in Internet offer stores, but all enumerated me filament are in different, and TRABUCCO SUPER ELITE T1 Tournament at all or Britain, or in Italy. And is obtained, that for to let the line out value of 6 generation. Need pay for forwarding so much-same, and from Italy 23 generation.

TRABUCCO SUPER ELITE T1 Tournament dorogovataya thing. And a new Reflo precision still no one not managed try?

volod wrote:

In Leipzig in stores fishing goods there is no

In as! And we on life complain more. o.O

Чечако wrote:

as the not very believe fails that she percent on 40 robust all rest wood, "um,
Trabuka 0.1- DA2 kg
Shimano Antares 0.1- 1.08 kg

Ah in your case, on all 100% or in 2 times. Sake of interest I'll pick some up on opportunities and am about test. Saamomu it is doubtful, that so robust than native Japanese filament and under this is worth cheaper so same. Like as and itself Japanese fox. Attitude to trabukovskim normal, but lie on dіametram is both impious and so strength properties characteristics excellent. But until not stuck - badmouth not d. Found on ebee for 13 dollars with transshipment in Russia.

Yes god with it, with that of the. Only would not skruchivalas.

Carlos wrote:

Yes god with it, with that of the. Only would not skruchivalas.

If fryurik turns the, then and neylonku, too, will cut to disco, so as fryurik much harsher. I from monofila neylonovogo refused only for this reason, so as enleve only on during and this all until pain accustomed.

volod wrote:

Dmitri A. wrote (and):

In Leipzig in stores fishing goods there is no. Can be of course find across Germany in Internet offer stores, but all enumerated me filament are in different, and TRABUCCO SUPER ELITE T1 Tournament at all or Britain, or in Italy. And is obtained, that for to let the line out value of 6 generation. Need pay for forwarding so much-same, and from Italy 23 generation.

Perhaps something in the Kingdom not so, if iSStoniya is from Italy further, than Germany, and hard time delivering cheaper even 4000m2 as well as on 2 bank appointment for euros - the accurately here something wrong. Let-GOD to guys pointing guns YOU in the right direction on exhibition explained increasingly so as need to and YOU have been able buy Tama ethnic group increasingly that you want to.
Hi,! Himself would had flown - but ??? far and in warm near abroad to cheaper.

And still question - and than thus this TRABUCCO SUPER ELITE T1 Tournament so recognized stands out? I long increasingly use Kolmik yes Gamakatsu G-line.

Last edited by Дмитрий Аркадьевич (Feb 18 2013 00:41:09)

perhaps something in the Kingdom not so, if iSStoniya is from Italy further, than Germany, and hard time delivering cheaper even 4000m2 as well as on 2 bank appointment for euros

In Russia hard time delivering 3 dollar with Ebeya.

With of England in Ukraine and Germany 3.50 pound http://s2.uploads.ru/t/MPoje.png
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/jFEbs.png
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRABUCCO-SUPE … 0584283816
Led as example prices for forwarding

Last edited by CVI (Feb 18 2013 10:22:11)

And here is my the reference
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/Es7aD.jpg

Far me go? On's, or obretitsya to the source problems about twist tug ropes. The me - vertlyugi decision problems twist, but somewhere'm concerned (that many me roundly rudely), but until not understanding for that, in my opinion, vertlyug (not has essentially weight and naprnyaga on basic tackle) there is decision problems about twist tug ropes in different situatsyyakh. I have until so. Can someone adjusts the me lovingly or not ochenen. I not from obidchevykh, but from on interesting.

sava2011
If like harvest with vertlyugami no one try to change it in contrary not will. Catch it on health! In this the Frost are discussed not montages (with vertlyugom or without), and the quality of, properties and camping on D. By filament for tug ropes.

Vadkh wrote:

A here is my the reference
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/Es7aD.jpg

Vadim!

I had in view delivering not with English ebaya, and with Italy - in which on't care - Pandora Ali 1 shtuken.
To us, too, hard time delivering money not worth, if product is worth the.

javascript :t o('sava2011')

And there is no whether such a something misuse in vsyakakvi-some tackle-@-@ style it comes to shagging. For example have Shimy Stradika through 10-15 minutes tempovoy industrialized fishing alreadydog leashes but also come similar on, tiny little beady pigtails!

Will repeat question - who enjoyed this elit Co. Turnament. And than she "+" and "-"

Last edited by Дмитрий Аркадьевич (Feb 18 2013 03:12:31)

sava2011 wrote:

in my opinion, vertlyug (not has essentially weight and naprnyaga on basic tackle) there is decision problems about twist tug ropes in different situatsyyakh. I have until so. Can someone adjusts the me lovingly or not ochenen. I not from obidchevykh, but from on interesting.

On thin povodkakh any vertlyug not works, and still and on long those more.

+4

For provorota vertlyuga needs what nor what, but effort attach the. And it will emerge only under a certain "neskruchivaemosti" filament - it must be either enough hard, either enough thick. In its time thank with SLR 3000.00-hadn and "single", and "double" vertlyugi - the result was invariably "weaving" :disappointed: Zabil and reversed the as such - now nor vertlyuga, nor special zakruchivaniy.

+1

. Will repeat question - who enjoyed this elit Co. Turnament. And than she "+" and "-."

Perhaps, I one and enjoyed - raskosami after all have poplavochnikov in frankenberry!

Naturally, on bottom with shell with it bribery little - ah there in it nor flyuorkarbona, nor other fidernykh specific-engineering gimmicks! This minus.

Dozen and breaking fit zayavlennomu - like triviality, and pleased. This plus.

+1

In as a tug ropes for fidera use Fluorocarbon MAVER SMART from 0.12 until 0.22 inclusive, any fidernyy installation of (nesimmetrichka, helicopter) 'm knitting from MAVER STONE RIVER 0.3 or Fluorocarbon MAVER SMART 0.3 and necessarily in any vsyakakvi two vertlyuga: To povodku- COLMIC ROLLING SWIVELS BLACK 22; - to basis of COLMIC ROLLING SWIVELS BLACK 20 and virtually not mean problems with twisted defence wakes up aggressivity.
Stradiki use on match, the, to reduce degree of twist the most foundations and defence wakes up aggressivity respectively, after several trial alighted on triple vertlyuzhke COLMIC ROLLING SWIVELS Treble H.S 22, 20, like normally.

perhaps something in the Kingdom not so, if iSStoniya is from Italy further, than Germany, and hard time delivering cheaper even 4000m2 as well as on 2 bank appointment for euros - the accurately here something wrong

Vabandust, indeed something messed up http://www.ebay.de/itm/MONOFILO-FILO-SU … 2ec3f4ac96
The price's 5.40, hard time delivering 8.50 generation.

FLOAT wrote:

virtually not mean problems with twisted defence wakes up aggressivity.

So Maverovskiy flyurik itself enough tight, and in such diameters 0.12 > 0.22. In general boldly can be save on vertlyuge. Ah and crusade affairs with the reverse of hand deal he, too, not need camping on K. Work not will. So that with certainty I’d say, if material hinges and tug ropes will remain the same, but to remove vertlyugi nothing in worst side not will change, rather contrary camping on K. Tooling will become easier and cheaper. :hobo:

Last edited by Топор (Feb 19 2013 00:39:18)

+1

Топор wrote:

So Maverovskiy flyurik itself enough tight, and in such diameters 0.12 > 0.22. In general boldly can be save on vertlyuge. Ah and crusade affairs with the reverse of hand deal he, too, not need camping on K. Work not will. So that with certainty I’d say, if material hinges and tug ropes will remain the same, but to remove vertlyugi nothing in worst side not will change, rather contrary camping on K. Tooling will become easier and cheaper.

Edited the Axe (Today 00 :39: 18)

On how many it will become easier? Exactly on 0,18 grams, and cheaper on 6,66 RUR :D :D :D

FLOAT wrote:

At how many it will become easier? Exactly on 0,18 grams, and cheaper on 6,66 RUR

I think, on how many?, this not it is important. Fact itself. I personally simply'm including this fact, and in force his (fact) simply not'm hanging on snap financially some more tinsel, please (which not with land raised, and need to buy). So and snap in most cases do on the main, where there is no nor an extra $sequences (which lyuftyat), nor iron, nor cables in the form of filament 0.3 and etc., that in turn not ranks much time and labor to assemble a, and not loses in sensitivity. Exactly as relevant for the boner, although and for tide, too,. In my opinion kaneshna. :blush:

+3

Топор wrote:

I think, on how many?, this not it is important. Fact itself. I personally simply'm including this fact, and in force his (fact) simply not'm hanging on snap financially some more tinsel, please (which not with land raised, and need to buy). So and snap in most cases do on the main, where there is no nor an extra $sequences (which lyuftyat), nor iron, nor cables in the form of fishing line of yours 0.3 and etc., that in turn not ranks much time and labor to assemble a, and not loses in sensitivity. Exactly as relevant for the boner, although and for tide, too,. In my opinion kaneshna.

On-start fiderom not I got it, there have it all "sensitiveness" matchevaya fishing pole.
My fidernye snap sleeps on enleve in places, where full of the dreyseny and the good Pitzi is in heat. Hence and all Copy Hands on diagnostic in them materials.
About need in osnaske vertlyugi or not, every decides himself. :jumping:
Honestly, me not pity money on vertlyugi, camping on K. Fishing line of yours and Building tools used in as a foundations are worth in tens of times more expensive, and perekruchennaya the fishing line is or cord this glee hemorrhoids on fishing. In my opinion!

Last edited by FLOAT (Feb 19 2013 20:20:25)

FLOAT wrote:

My fidernye snap sleeps on enleve in places, where full of the dreyseny and the good Pitzi is in heat. Hence and all Copy Hands on diagnostic in them materials.

Himself enleve in 80% their fishing trips in such places. In principle with those enough harsh povodkovymi leskami, which under this are used, vertlyugi have place be and work. But me, if honestly, kumarit knitting to them dog leashes but also on obrezakh or tsepe% -)

duffy333 wrote:

Sam enleve in 80% their fishing trips in such places. In principle with those enough harsh povodkovymi leskami, which under this are used, vertlyugi have place be and work. But me, if honestly, kumarit knitting to them dog leashes but also on obrezakh or tsepe

And why kumarit?
Both vertlyuga on vsyakakvi are worth, one to basis of, the second to put a leash on a, on a fishing trip nothing not'm knitting, reverse, modicum ceasing, modicum himself installation of deal several seconds.

Last edited by FLOAT (Feb 19 2013 21:35:56)

+1

FLOAT wrote:

Oba vertlyuga on vsyakakvi are worth, one to basis of, the second to put a leash on a, Bashkortostan fishing nothing nevyazhu. Reverse, modicum ceasing, modicum himself Editing deal several seconds.

Accurately belly, than Pater Noster (disambiguation) on the main knitting.