All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Dog leashes but also.

Posts 451 to 480 of 1000

Poll

Поводок: Леска,Флюро,Плетенка?
Леска

80% - 403
Флюро

16% - 82
Плетенка

2% - 14
Не пользуюсь поводками :)

0% - 4
Votes: 503

benderr wrote:

Wu me on exiled what the abracadabra is a

I don't know, I with mobile network wrote message - I have all is a :dontknow:
Expense of excavate on the body cargo revolves on vymatyvanii in antithetical to standard tightening the side. Best on a fishing line effect evident well.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 20 2013 01:20:48)

duffy333 wrote:

I time from time in late fishing'm running basic with special gruzilom Spin Doctor from 6

Earrings, and as this thing, helps?

benderr wrote:

Wu me on exiled what the abracadabra is a

Have menyatozhe, but has updated page and you got it up yet normally.

Топор wrote:

A if given, that in the process industrialized fishing We elozim these vertlyuzhkom on suit, then all the more. Wasn that for a dubious convenience fastening to the main.

But as you we tie snastochku to the main? I here is it is doubtful, but as correctly :crazyfun:

Can on own experience lead the next example: More often entire with such a me the fishing line is came to fortune, when she under slightest weakening rotate in "pigtails", on platnikakh under it catching small and middle carp - cordage enough sensitive and Friction clutch worked many and often. And this better any revolving snap turns the as such. And my's "the cornrows" fraught with not only zatsepom for tulip and suppose to done, but and zatsepom for ring on form, that fraught with significantly worse choices as. Familiar karpyatniki have advised this Gardnerovskuyu hell is that. 'm using as in that commercial on site. "Pigtails" after this not are observed enough prolonged time.

Топор wrote:

I know about this, because and asked its question.

This Medjlis camping on K. In comparison as as such turns the coil, two-five gather steam; trough in I might go and so much same with fish tank can be not considered.
Think, that obviously, vertlyug between the main and had not need camping on K. He there not works. And if given, that in the process industrialized fishing We elozim these vertlyuzhkom on suit, then all the more. Wasn that for a dubious convenience fastening to the main.

Edited the Axe (Today 00 :40: 10)

Bub, we each other not we'll figure out, you] However on-start, I on good heat, you're struggling with slime, I with dreysenoy, have you stick contains the Yushukan in parallel Bank, my under angle 75-80 degrees to the horizon, so my vertlyug, to which mounting your basis nor-developed-yesnot concerns trawling and camping on T. P.

Last edited by FLOAT (Feb 20 2013 01:39:11)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

And my's "the cornrows" fraught with not only zatsepom for tulip and suppose to done, but and zatsepom for ring on form, that fraught with significantly worse choices as.

For seven years, that'm using such River Kymi nor never nor broken vershinku for this reason. This not argument and the me on during nesimetrichka works better paternostera ’.

And ???? here Pater Noster (disambiguation) / noose? I same wrote pro karpodromy: There either flety Israel’s right to online, either karpovye montages - essentially on kholostom vymatyvanii and stands at have nothing to. But under work clutch basic still as turns the.
Pro torsion-earlier osnastok on during closing: Any earlier (no matter trough, snap or fish) immediately same one senses increased resistance simultaneously with vibration of - something similar is wiring of the lures-turntables. I have such: Let with neottsentrovannymi models feeders - they immediately same had from my arsenal.

Me Pater Noster (disambiguation) on during suits in primarily from-for his effect samozasechki fish - so good on active fish. On careful fish more interesting deal, in my opinion.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 20 2013 02:02:29)

Vadkh wrote:

A as you we tie snastochku to the main? I here is it is doubtful, but as correctly

I spoke about this higher. Correctly or not, as times here and have been arguing find rational grain.

FLOAT wrote:

Kamrad, we each other not we'll figure out, you you catch on-start, I on good heat, you're struggling with slime, I with dreysenoy, have you stick contains the Yushukan in parallel Bank, my under angle 75-80 degrees to the horizon, so my vertlyug, to which mounting your basis nor-developed-yes not concerns trawling and camping on T. P.

"Never talk less, never" (C) 8-) have any concern to still and as, idealism here not case. In the process ustakanivaniya trough, in moment special through brovku, simply the passage eyebrows garbage and etc. On during I, too, enleve, although and significantly less than on-start. Exactly this not personal initiative to talk to the, I indeed want above all understand why in services people place so many, on my view, not get things? Sometimes you look on these weighing on complexity not comparable system cables on sailboat of the ship, and try to make me better themselves - this perhaps hobby such.
Okay conversation clearly not on topic already went.

Last edited by Топор (Feb 20 2013 02:13:15)

Sergey, and as this thing, helps?

Because, too, Seryoga jump in here, such to another invented very long, how me known spinninguyami, me were developed in 80-'s for of a disorderly unwinding of filament after industrialized fishing zherekha devonami and, in a lesser extent, rotators, works. The other way to-unload free as such downstream on without burden more over the and not always implemented by.

+1

I on the use of vertlyuzhkov in osnastkakh'm quietly, in celui from this not'm falling - understand, that family water Mir much more various, than our earth's, and any, even "kramolnym" and "irrational", with perspective the Earth to the disposition, fidernym osnastkam under Bystrzyckie Mountains, in certain conditions, justification always there will.

Vertlyuzhok between the main and River Kymi: He I have is on services - I am installing mostly from considerations popadayuschikh about to the main ready snap - in late fishing cutting several centimeters the main, and tooling again is ready to "combat", in conditions and of blasting and depth and dire scale feeders. Perhaps, that this vertlyuzhok several reduces twisting the main under contrary vymatyvanii - I on this hope, too,, although special research not pursued a. Until that me satisfy single vertlyuzhok, but there is in store still double and trebles though vertlyuzhki.

And where there are vertlyuzhki after zabrosa, during expectations poklevki - the whether lie on bottom, then whether are raised over upside - me until light bulbs, so as poklevki Ryboidov on strong during in most cases for me end samopodsechkoy "and la give place it!". But this happens precisely I have on Dnieper River in drying Propulsion Of Kyiv.

That is happening under as it comes to shagging Ryboidov in other places our vast Planet (whether, Donetsk, Peter, Michigan Lake, a mouth of Amazon either Yellow Room Delta and etc.) - me not conducted, so argue, that need to "Anyone reflecting harvest How I, because I have and in my conditions, well goes and without vertlyuzhkov" I never d. In my opinion, of course.

Last edited by Dood (Feb 20 2013 10:42:29)

+4

Entirely and fully agree!

SL wrote:

such to another invented very long, how me known spinninguyami,

And even there is untvistery (as it turned out even until me indicate :blush:) Was where the I have in arsenal its option such threads he has - on that sinking bombarde cut three vane. Couple of-top three zabrosov and cord is unwinding. Yes, precisely cord! On offense, ironically,, too, pigtails are formed.

Dood
I naturally'm on these things with his hand (conditions), and camping on K. Enleve in the most different conditions without peg to a particular community industrialized fishing whether river or stojaca body of water, 't seek for themselves the option which equally well tackles in ANY conditions. To example if harvest on not larger pond where need a maximal sensitivity, where subtler dog leashes but also and writing and things Surplus iron this evil camping on K. To vertlyug before a leash around in much of cases (when unloading crime as in thicker water, or on bottom, or withering podsechke, or random your bowing on zabrose) way with the main under this nikago bribery more not gives. Moreover tooling with least details significantly less disquieting fish, and more sensitive, that exactly occurred not once especially in without kleve. So here is with so approach can be harvest everywhere including Dnepr river replacing an just ceasing. And say about your case to do so cannot be camping on E. With rude trend to for of Dnepr, on-start in half of cases can be and not try, respectively will have that the seek. Sense the entire this conversations not in is that would show rights I or not, and in is that would find the optimal option, the same rational grain. And have us is obtained the next, study out the main, that vertlyugi not work there far their tulyat, and not despite this say: Break off its his mouth a boy, not you me teach, as catching so and d. Ah let so and remains, me suddenly happen harvest near, easier will. :D

In continuing Chancellery http://s3.uploads.ru/0Fv6I.jpg
On my view there are two optimal way spinning nesimmetrichku (simmetrichku) to the main. The first noose in loop and the second two the clinch through a small vertlyuzhok. I'm using the second. Not think, that the second more ploughs bottom than the first (can be done the noose on kosichke slightly less, but knitting harder.) And argue that vertlyugi quite not work I would not became, (as like, Duffy333 - authority) me they help.
Can be knitting paternostery ’, but me under steep of a faster and easier do one in Package Includes fasteners, than knitting KMT. And cord. Safer. On KMT in average moves away until 0.7 -0.8 flushed twist are spaced X number of breakages for fishing trip.

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 20 2013 12:16:00)

Vadkh
Minimalistic audio collages the, that you me here show negatives not thanks (in a whole), with my view, I picker you debris. With all stemming. Without grievances, speak as see.

Топор wrote:

minimalistic audio collages the, that you me here show negatives not tooling (in a whole), with my view, I picker you debris. With all stemming. Without grievances, speak as see.

So I same you asked, show as spinning the noose (N or Since) to the main :flag: To criticize a, we all dish it out, and need a constructive approach. Ah not Allbright its same knitting. :nope: Since KMT all understandable - two knot and "all in King me" but he on heat not always works. That to do us poor. :dontknow:
Pro collection debris: - when with trawling. Read the there's gravy on order more. Aries collects and until its craned all washed off. This knot collects with the main dirt ah and brush your his three of seconds, so much same as and on the main a loop on KMT.

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 20 2013 12:36:03)

Топор wrote:

. And have us is obtained the next, study out the main, that vertlyugi not work there far their tulyat, and not despite this say: Break off its his mouth a boy, not you me teach, as catching so and d.

Yes work they, but far not everywhere and not always - in some conditions industrialized fishing can be and to abandon vertlyuzhka (in some osnastkakh), in other conditions industrialized fishing - vertlyuzhok will fitting.
There is no universal fidera, there is no universal coils, there is no universal twist are spaced / fishing line of yours, there is no and universal snap (trough, hook, the leash and etc.) on all cases industrialized fishing Ryboidov - always highly desirable adjust to under concrete conditions industrialized fishing.
And than better you can choi be arranged, those rezultativnee proves process as industrialized fishing.
Although no one not prohibits disappeared "universal snastyu" - why would and there is no?!
As something so.

Have us conversation as have Galileo Galeleya with inquisition. :D
The Inquisition - She not wriggles around!
's - A all ??? she wriggles around! :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

First noose in loop and the second two the clinch through a small vertlyuzhok. I'm using the second.

With so option snap (the entire from mm) of course vertlyug will work - there rigidity 21st th what.
Question: And why SERVICES monstruoznuyu loop to do o.o.? Coiling on to dismiss - this sacred, but on largely "the body" snap why? Or I something on photo not understood?

Vadkh wrote:

Nu not Allbright its same knitting.

I incidentally on Nanofile precisely so snap and I'm tying this up :yep: - link Albright deal enough rapid.

+1

Dood wrote:

than better you can choi be arranged, those rezultativnee proves process as industrialized fishing.

Golden words, but look we on them on ways.

Vadkh wrote:

So I same you asked, show as spinning loop (N or Since) to the main

Minimalistic audio collages all have you already directly related, BUT if you're taking advantage of had, that prevents do all maximally constrained (deal, ganglia), without these skrutok on the main a loop, which drag for a all on its path. Molitvakh its gladenkoy with minimum knots and skrutkoy only for averting defence wakes up aggressivity. Tooling tickles less a cumbersome, that in turn will less to collect on themselves debris and will reduce parusnost snap under Heraclitus on during.

The subject: And why SERVICES monstruoznuyu loop to do? Coiling on to dismiss - this sacred, but on largely "the body" snap why? Or I something on photo not understood?

Here is and I not understood, too, - perhaps, in this there is some hidden sense?

I suggested a snapped the picture of this knot on its nesimmetrichnoy a loop: In vertlyuzhok weave wiggle, and knot with has on petelke’m closing previously wearing a silicone band that holds kembrikom (on photo white color of).

Text or: I'm tying this up basic to vertlyuzhku different covered, but always is allowing reliability such a knot.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/MqcAU.jpg

+1

Vadkh wrote:

Since KMT all understandable - two knot and "all in King me" but he on heat not always works

Could not would you explain, when precisely he not works on during?

Топор wrote:

minimalistic audio collages all have you already directly related, BUT if you are using had, that prevents do all maximally constrained (deal, ganglia), without these skrutok on the main a loop, which drag for a all on its path. Molitvakh its gladenkoy with minimum knots and skrutkoy only for averting the leash. Thanks tickles less a cumbersome, that in turn will less to collect on themselves debris and will reduce parusnost snap under Heraclitus on during.

To a long skrutke I came not yesterday, and long method trial and mistakes. Did nesimmetrichku and without a long pigtails, which really jibe to the main. So here is this this the assistant the most the first in case of swine tail stands at and noose goes on emit. Did huge loop and take up knitting its immediately to the main - more accounted for then between zabrosami unravel its, ceasing skruchivalsya with it and was full ass. Difficult areas makes entire system more hard and less krutabelnoy. Parusnostyu can be prenebresh, so as the entire snastochka a long 60cm, under 50 -70 metres the principal twist are spaced. Yes and difficult areas longer lives on clam shell. Have us on on all rivers many clams, but on Volkhov, Russia its in bulk, even with tug ropes those shavings, absolves.

Vadkh
I on Dnieper River pose shock from, Fliura, on it KMT, and no problems on clam shell, wasn that slightly more often're changing ceasing than usually. About how that have you all washed off with snap can not tell, I not theorist.
Can to answer, when precisely on during not works KMT? And the I to its shame until now this not know.

When fish under this quiet poklevke goes in Bank and under close angle. Noose better such shows. And an anemic poklevki better goes out,.

Minimalistic audio collages, you sho there, on Matchfishinge answers are looking for an or have Salyapina? This your noose shows better? Ah-ah.

Last edited by Топор (Feb 20 2013 13:41:44)

Топор wrote:

minimalistic audio collages, you sho there, on Matchfishinge answers are looking for an or have Salyapina? This your noose shows better?

On matchfishinge quite not 2010, on Salapine zaregen, too, only in the past year, but there I experience not've been scooping. 13 years industrialized fishing fiderom - prowess and experience not forget that stuff.
I that not gather additionally in any way - wary of offending like it or :mad:

Vadkh wrote:

At matchfishinge quite not 2010, on Salapine zaregen, too, only in the past year, but there I experience not've been scooping. 13 years industrialized fishing fiderom - prowess and experience not forget that stuff.
I that not gather additionally in any way - wary of offending like it or

No, d learn. :D

Last edited by Топор (Feb 20 2013 14:34:13)

Explain me irrationally such a delemu! Situatsiya- enleve - weak poklevki but podsech not can! I before in such cases uvelicheval length defence wakes up aggressivity but under viewing some films they tell contrary to reduce length (that leads me in stupor) as same on fact need do?

Ростислав wrote:

explain me irrationally such a delemu! Situatsiya- enleve - weak poklevki but podsech not can! I before in such cases uvelicheval length defence wakes up aggressivity but under viewing some films they tell contrary to reduce length (that leads me in stupor) as same on fact need do?

I would hook reversed the on more easy)

blekmor1 wrote:

I would hook reversed the on more easy)

This already the other question)