All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Dog leashes but also.

Posts 481 to 510 of 1000

Poll

Поводок: Леска,Флюро,Плетенка?
Леска

80% - 403
Флюро

16% - 82
Плетенка

2% - 14
Не пользуюсь поводками :)

0% - 4
Votes: 503

Ростислав wrote:

this already the other question)

In sense)

blekmor1 wrote:

In sense)

Now rech goes about length of his defence wakes up aggressivity! I'll hold you in lungs small hooks!

Ростислав wrote:

now rech goes about length of his defence wakes up aggressivity! I'll hold you in lungs small hooks!

Don’t wrote root length defence wakes up aggressivity, a hard-on or Pitzi is in heat?

blekmor1 wrote:

Don’t wrote root length defence wakes up aggressivity, a hard-on or Pitzi is in heat?

Interested in obshaya the situation in this kind of issue!

Ростислав wrote:

interested in obshaya the situation in this kind of issue!

If there is the overall situation) advise that either very difficult)) Perhaps you choice on heat 6 notes a leash around, Karpov crocheted) modicum and small)) We are will problems with fulfillment)

blekmor1 wrote:

Если существует общая ситуация)))посоветовать что либо очень сложно))Возможно Вы ловите на течке 6 сантиметровым поводком,карповым крючком)))хоть и маленьким))Естественно будут проблемы с реализацией)))))

ловлю на реках и озерах! поводки от 30 - до 150см    от 009=до 013

Ростислав wrote:

explain me irrationally such a delemu! Situatsiya- enleve - weak poklevki but podsech not can! I before in such cases uvelicheval length defence wakes up aggressivity but under viewing some films they tell contrary to reduce length (that leads me in stupor) as same on fact need do?

Ростислав wrote:

interested in obshaya the situation in this kind of issue!

On today’s day the notion of: "Not can reel in udlinyay, zaglot ukorachivay" is not more than a common phrase. Above than to do conclusions need understand what fish we fishing, in what time year and where. That implies certain knowledge about habits, nutrition and habitats (horizon) the or another fish. If fishing to example, fish kormyaschuyusya with trawling, then a long ceasing can be used on ilu in the grass and writing and things T. E. There where there is risk impossibility of the presentation snap with right complement perfectly on bottom. And no need use a short ceasing to example in it comes to shagging small fry camping on K. This fish feeds on in fatter water and than longer the nozzle sitch will lie in this fatter the more a chance. Naturally this "a common phrase" has under a founding, but rather not as key, but as technical and in a certain extent camping on K. Initially the nozzle sitch-trigger-ceasing must be balanced under specific task.
Overall sense roughly takov- on fishing not can be definitive recommendations, every a body of water has its especially as and fish in it.

Last edited by Топор (Apr 5 2013 09:56:39)

+4

Топор wrote:

At today’s day the notion of: "Not can reel in udlinyay, zaglot ukorachivay" is not more than a common phrase. Above than to do conclusions need understand what fish we fishing, in what time year and where. That implies certain knowledge about habits, nutrition and habitats (horizon) the or another fish. If fishing to example, fish kormyaschuyusya with trawling, then a long ceasing can be used on ilu in the grass and writing and things T. E. There where there is risk impossibility of the presentation snap with right complement perfectly on bottom. And no need use a short ceasing to example in it comes to shagging small fry camping on K. This fish feeds on in thicker water and than longer the nozzle sitch will lie in this thicker the more a chance. Naturally this "a common phrase" has under a founding, but rather not as key, but as technical and in a certain extent camping on K. Initially the nozzle sitch-trigger-ceasing must be balanced under specific task.
Overall sense roughly takov- on a fishing trip not can be definitive recommendations, every body of water has its especially as and fish in it.

Edited the Axe (Today 08 :56: 39)

Catching dace on Picker vosnovnom enleve 20-25sm lengthen the do50sm starters borrow on falling a sense of neperidavaemoe!

Ян 68 wrote:

've been dace on Picker vosnovnom enleve 20-25sm lengthen the do50sm starters borrow on falling a sense of neperidavaemoe!

So same on falling can borrow and krasnoperka, and bleak, and perch, and White Amur and even with a certain konkuretsii melkokarp.

Топор wrote:

At today’s day the notion of: "Not can reel in udlinyay, zaglot ukorachivay" is not more than a common phrase.

And why hitch up her ceasing, if fish and so Gear ENGINE TUNE deep the pourer?

VIVA wrote:

A why hitch up her ceasing, if fish and so Gear ENGINE TUNE deep the pourer?

Here is! Here is this me interested in! After all on logic if zaglot - the try and shrink (means propuskaesh poklevku)
If poklevka very okuratnaya not confident the uvelichuy!
Obyanite this moment!

I have length defence wakes up aggressivity connected only with those are biting fish on the contestant or different length or not are biting. I.e. from length defence wakes up aggressivity depends the presentation of the nozzles and as on this presentation reacts fish in a particular a reservoir on specific a fishing trip. For zasechku replies hook. For indication poklevki - tooling.

Ростислав wrote:

after all on logic if zaglot - the try and shrink (means propuskaesh poklevku)

If there is zaglot, then either tooling is not sensitive, either vershinka excessively powerful and raw. And more often and the, and another together, in my opinion.

As example. Been caught we with Vitey VIVA in the past year spring on levees in sorry. A clear deal a dace. Here is only not seklas she I have until vecherinok not gave me the right model hook the right numbers. And all for a year!
Here about this: Reports man Duffy)

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 5 2013 11:48:01)

Ростислав wrote:

if poklevka very okuratnaya not confident the uvelichuy!

And why increase under neat wallet such poklevke? To at all poklevok not to see? ;)

duffy333
Thank you try to put to read sheets! Much discover for themselves a new!!

VIVA wrote:

A why increase under neat wallet such poklevke? To at all poklevok not to see?

As is correct. Do in such situations? Ship types- wet hook?? Utonshat to let the line out?

Ростислав wrote:

explain me irrationally such a delemu! Situatsiya- enleve - weak poklevki but podsech not can! I before in such cases uvelicheval length defence wakes up aggressivity but under viewing some films they tell contrary to reduce length (that leads me in stupor) as same on fact need do?

There is still one option. Simply itself the nozzle sitch not like plotve. She interested in of course your right complement (hence the insecurely egotistical feel potychki) but this not the nozzle sitch # 1 in this day.

Such a the situation was with my mate on past for competitions. Poklevka on every zabrose but implementation almost zero. A on very, and better right complement proved one Red maggot.

+2

Hi,! As me want go tomorrow poobshatsya with sportsmenami! Need to blessed zarubat)
kanisch
Thank you!!

Ростислав wrote:

here is! Here is this me interested in! After all on logic if zaglot - the try and shrink (means propuskaesh poklevku)
If poklevka very okuratnaya not confident the uvelichuy!
Obyanite this moment!

Seems on site salapina have read interesting opinion-length defence wakes up aggressivity must be such, to fish, DocumentFragment bait, nakalyvalas and, twitching from pain, samozasekalas for lip. ???? climate length defence wakes up aggressivity on 3-4 centimeters can diminish its on efficiency poklevki. If not account for hook and location on it bait in this equation, I came to thus conclusions. Suppose, that on during from-for mechanics work prikormki and animation purposefulness, fish today will confidently zasekatsya under length of his defence wakes up aggressivity 70 see If length will 60 centimeters, then fish by taking over providing a decoy, will feel resistance snap before, than sting leak into his mouth and spit you out its. If 80 centimeters, then by taking over providing a decoy, and moving further, to 70 centimeters water mark, can deeper its to gobble above, than will feel resistance snap.

VIVA wrote:

A why hitch up her ceasing, if fish and so Gear ENGINE TUNE deeply the pourer?

Carried out such opinion have people. Exactly not rule out, that if ceasing overly a long can be not see on time poklevki (speech about-start), but the reason can be in another, and not one.

Ростислав wrote:

as is correct. Do in such situations? Ship types- wet hook?? Utonshat as such?

I not gather additionally in any way, you rebuffed with this problem or're trying to on before reinsure? :hobo:

Топор wrote:

At today’s day the notion of: "Not can reel in udlinyay, zaglot ukorachivay" is not more than a common the phrase. Above than to do conclusions need understand what fish we fishing, in what time year and where. That implies certain knowledge about habits, nutrition and habitats (horizon) the or another fish. If fishing to example, someone to catch fish kormyaschuyusya with trawling, been one longest, ceasing can be used on ilu in the grass and writing and things T. E. There where there is risk impossibility of the presentation snap with right complement perfectly on bottom. And no need use a short ceasing to example in it catching small fry camping on K. This fish feeds on in fatter water and than longer the nozzle sitch will lie in this fatter the more a chance. Naturally this "a common the phrase" has under itself reason,, but rather not as key, but as technical and in a certain extent camping on K. Initially the nozzle sitch-trigger-ceasing must be balanced under specific task.
Common sense of the roughly takov- on a fishing trip not can be definitive recommendations, every body of water has its especially as and fish in it.

Топор wrote:

At today’s day the notion of: "Not can reel in udlinyay, zaglot ukorachivay" is not more than a common phrase. Above than to do conclusions need understand what fish we fishing, in what time year and where. That implies certain knowledge about habits, nutrition and habitats (horizon) the or another fish. If fishing to example, someone to catch fish kormyaschuyusya with trawling, then a long ceasing can be used on ilu in the grass and writing and things T. E. There where there is risk impossibility of the presentation snap with right complement perfectly on bottom. And no need use a short ceasing to example in it comes to shagging small fry camping on K. This fish feeds on in thicker water and than longer the nozzle sitch will lie in this thicker the more a chance. Naturally this "a common phrase" has under a founding, but rather not as key, but as technical and in a certain extent camping on K. Initially the nozzle sitch-trigger-ceasing must be sbalansirohttp :/ / feeder.webtalk.ru / i / blank.gifvany under specific task.
Overall sense roughly takov- on a fishing trip not can be definitive recommendations, every a body of water has its especially as and fish in it.

Agree! But and installation of sootvetstveno should to beat customised.

кирпич wrote:

A I past season in diameters hadn, 0.14, 0.16 remarkable capturing the Shimano Aspire Silk Shock Line. In measure soft, at least dog leashes but also vplod until 120 centimeters not turns the even on, the real on gap. http://s3.uploads.ru/ULdGc.jpg

Signature author

FISHMIR.RU

And not poskazhete where such a as such now can be to purchase? Interested in dozen a 0.12, 0.14

+1

, too, interested in this question. Thank you!

Question on povodkam from flyuorokarbona. There, where eiaee past 10 days, clams-khovaysya, unfortunately dog leashes but also-strashne.
On experience colleagues on Forum imposed from flyurika-like he ustoychivey. Make on narrative of on the hook, contagion, with mass.
Flyurik Berkeley, hooks Gamakatsu composed of 2210, leapfrog-taking out ceasing without hook :dontknow:
Can ganglia what there was particular need to, or there glue starts to?
Text or know, dog leashes but also from, Fliura constantly yuzaet the Axe, but can from whom there is what thought on the subject?

Heard from one serious poplavochnika, that flyurik dance.Is only with little ring. Himself capturing the past season with drennan polemaster and hooks with palette knife, problems such not was. The most the thin dozen used hadn

! Mike.
Because in feeder came with witnessed, then was Sanlaynovskiy Siglon 0.22, so here is with him dog leashes but also nor never not razvyazyvalis on the hook. Can you when're knitting a pair of hook, trim the tip fishing line of yours is flush with-wound, because I have such the case, when knitting hook and, if can decide strongly short (virtually under the most because ebm's), then under kontrolonom zyatyagivanii hands - 're loosening.
Or g-but Wolfgang Flur.
Hooks all with palette knife.

Yuri wrote:

Also interested in this question. Thank you!

Signature author

With respect, Yuri.

Alas, find not was able. Bought on you Milo KREPTON in size 0,132 and 0,153 in razmotke on 50 meters, until aren.

Monster Crab wrote:

flyurik dance.Is only with little ring.

Past couple of-a "C" days I so and object, became questioning gamakatsu 2283 and 2293. Ah and even one thing universal decision-for week in the maggots began to appear kastery, replanting one on hook between maggots in already pripodymaet ceasing over soil, not so the conch has the power bugs.

Last edited by майк (Jul 8 2013 17:11:03)

Antrate wrote:

trim the tip fishing line of yours is flush with-wound,

I have shears for twist are spaced, from-for their design facilitates not chop-top, the more me this under it comes to shagging on tuft oparyshey and not need to-2-3 mm on-any remains.

And even couple of words about length of his tug ropes. Faced with next situation -plotva three oparyshey Gear ENGINE TUNE on most have nowhere, ekstraktorom not you can get me. Stops are they biting, think-can, higher climbed, in polvody? Ceasing the same,. Give kuk, and here we go-on point on empty the feeder heap poklyovok, with 90% be standing for the lower lip, the rest 10% simply for his mouth.

майк wrote:

The subject on povodkam from flyuorokarbona. There, where catching past 10 days, clams-khovaysya, unfortunately dog leashes but also-strashne.
On experience colleagues on Forum imposed from flyurika-like he ustoychivey. Make on narrative of on the hook, contagion, with mass.

'm using here is already two season flyuorokarbonom - Diaz Gutierrez IQ, tooling - 20 a1,600., dog leashes but also 10 a1,600.. That can be said. I fishing, now and again on Dnieper River in Kyiv, conditions - tough: Wizard Wheezes, precipices cordages, stones. As, for themselves - better not met, for such conditions. The fishing line is not contains memory, if emerge zausenitsy on tight leash, would still know, that "Jones" 'm gonna get. On junctions holds "dead." Simply ganglia under mounting need to drench a saliva and well down by. One the only lack of see in this a fishing line - this its the price, but where our not have you been gadding!

YuraHanter wrote:

dog leashes but also 10 a1,600.

As on me, mnogovastenko will, but for direction thank you.