All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Dog leashes but also.

Posts 541 to 570 of 1000

Poll

Поводок: Леска,Флюро,Плетенка?
Леска

80% - 403
Флюро

16% - 82
Плетенка

2% - 14
Не пользуюсь поводками :)

0% - 4
Votes: 503

And here is that disquieting fish with increase in diameter defence wakes up aggressivity? He is becoming more conspicuous for fish or all ??? reshayushuyu role plays rigidity filament?. After all with increase in diameter filament rises and its rigidity.

kanisch wrote:

A here is that disquieting fish with increase in diameter defence wakes up aggressivity?

In my opinion, the presentation of the nozzles - its game on devices up / position on bottom :dontknow:. Why sometimes are biting only on Pinku on Handguards or on two motylika on poddeve, and another in dance with you? Or why need a except a certain diameter precisely such a the length of the defence wakes up aggressivity and no other? All ??? we think their criteria and "Las on another field" - fish in his population, and we, beings living utterly in the other environment, its try deceive. Indeed do deceive its instincts. In my opinion, we can only build assumptions on its and another experience why fish comes precisely so, not otherwise.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 11 2013 20:21:22)

+2

Game has place be under a certain length of his the leash. And if ceasing as on method 5 see What there game?

If to exclude presentation nozzles, that goes at first plan? That will be better if compare suppose fat, but soft or the thin but tight (speech about tight leash)

To not the facts and not been writhing around-stiff, to fish not sheets-soft. Family cats in magazine recommendation to do for an, as picky and capricious fish, an integral ceasing-from the main stiff, and further -tonyusenkiy it comes / have this simple, maximally soft.

kanisch wrote:

The has place be under a certain length of his defence wakes up aggressivity. And if ceasing as on method 5 see What there game?
If to exclude presentation jamborees, that goes at first plan? That will be better if compare suppose fat, but soft or the thin but tight (speech about tight leash)

In my opinion, at all cannot be out presentation - this our all. Length, the thickness of the and as soft fishing line of yours together with weight hook and right complement / the bait on him and create the "bouquet" on which and reacts poklevkoy fish. How many times ????? of us on church maintained the situation, when 100% know, that fish on point is worth (podragivanie done from-pokes in crime as / the pourer, smooth zagiby done, when fish a fact's flank basic unrelentlessly in district point, and option when bugging the hell out of rigging with whole and unscathed the bait and on document with a string over her leschevye "snot"), but either poklevki very neat, either at all ignore nozzles - the whether not interested in she its, then whether disquieting :dontknow: But after all fodder the brought together fish! Here is and are starting seek achieve escape combination.
Especially relatively industrialized fishing on method. There the nozzle sitch ideally must lie ON tacky amusement from prikormke, not NEARBY with it. Tight ceasing can roll back the pourer in side. All the more, that there dog leashes but also less 0.14 even with it catching melkokarpa not are used. And ceasing 5sm from enough hard fishing line of yours this already spring. That is why, incidentally, enough many people swung under it comes to shagging on method on braided karpovye on stations, materials - with them accurately known and understandable where will is hook with right complement and what will the presentation of the. And among such materials less 10lb not met.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 12 2013 13:01:42)

Romeo
Incidentally, if care a fodder too tightly, poklevki at all not wait. I and I.M.H.O., :disappointed:

Карп Виктор wrote:

By the way, if care a fodder too tightly, poklevki at all not wait.

You so speak as impact something you me America opened. I already wrote in this topic. Those who ever modicum, that it would win although would championship area all of this long know and all of this over, but for many such things this his kind of discovery, which is happening sooner or later. So perishing broke a that similar things no one not intends to with you share on simple reason - whom need champion not "namber van" :flag:

And write in reports only pro rods up, coils, dog leashes but also and hooks, and so same pro prikormki (and the not many and the not all), and the most chief - pro tactics no one and never writes. :flag:

This only vershinka of the iceberg. Ah I pro tempovuyu enleve. Many still there is moments that allow a small circle people knowledgeable their always be ahead the main masses :tomato:

And write mostly about my own rods, on, povodkakh and fishhook. I.e. give the intel which allows propiarit sponsors, but under this essentially not to share nothing that in the future can draft them serious competition. But these are realities. Already not times many lovers stavshego on joint fishing with practitioners of the sportmenami wondered as under twin prikormkakh, osnastkakh, povodkakh and fishhook and even on same distance there is sportmen but and they significantly worse. So that consider and are looking for philosophical stumbling not in is than harvest, but as harvest. :flirt:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 12 2013 07:32:18)

+3

Romeo wrote:

already not times many lovers stavshego on joint fishing with practitioners of the sportmenami wondered as under twin prikormkakh, osnastkakh, povodkakh and fishhook and even on same distance there is sportmen but and they significantly worse.

Roma, :cool: + 4O! On its own experience can say, that so all and there is. Like and until hell out of me simple this fidernaya had forced, but the nuance in it :tired: And precisely these nuances together and only and make outcome. And most importantly, have have mandated athletes all these nuances work on level reflexes, in my opinion.

duffy333 wrote:

especially relatively industrialized fishing on method. There the nozzle sitch ideally must lie ON tacky amusement from prikormke, not NEARBY with it. Tight ceasing can roll back the pourer in side. All the more, that there dog leashes but also less 0.14 even with it comes to shagging melkokarpa not are used. And ceasing 5sm from enough hard fishing line of yours this already spring. That is why, incidentally, enough many people swung under it catching on method on braided karpovye on stations, materials - with them accurately known and understandable where will is hook with right complement and what will the presentation of the. And among such materials less 10lb not met.

On parts of tug ropes under it comes to shagging on "method", not worth slaughter about services type "helicopter" with a floating right complement, which shows themselves enough effectively in rags reservoirs on karasyu, leschu, Amur river and carp we should drink a. In this case the nozzle sitch hovers over prikormkoy and preferable short tough lesochnye dog leashes but also. For industrialized fishing cautious an and bream on "method" is quite okay gentle spiningovye cords 2-4 a1,600.. That concerns cyprinids kept povodkovykh materials 6-10 a1,600., they there are, for example such, and allow highly successfully fight with enough major fish tank.

Danser wrote:

I not say about how, that need harvest an povodkami 0.3 mm (though in childhood only such fishing line and enjoyed), but here is the difference between 0.12 mm and 0.1 or same hotspots and 0.1. Indeed whether fish feels difference, and if indeed yes, then difference in fix, indeed do in fix it is expressed the difference this?!

I cannot explain in than the difference, but let me give you example from practice. Eiaee last spring on lake of an, a major 500- 1,500 gr. Distance was about 50m., tooling -paternoster, there's gravy -malaya F. S. 42gr, about ceasing hadn -50sm. Crucian lovilsya well, but poklevki were very cautious, perhaps from-for depth, she in place industrialized fishing not exceeding equilibrium 1.3- 1.5m. So here is, on hadn poklevka stick through 5-10 minutes, put 0.14- 30 shadowing Not one poklevki, reinforced hadn poklevki recovered. Decided to experiment further, put: 0.10 poklevki followed through 3-5 minutes. So I drive the money changers leashes are several times
All occurred almost edentichno, on 0.14 not caught nor one fish.

Increasingly the same toughness monofila.

майк wrote:

family cats in magazine recommendation to do for an, as picky and capricious fish, an integral ceasing-from the main stiff, and further -tonyusenkiy it comes / have this simple, maximally soft.

I have question: What povodochnuyu to let the line out apply, to under rapid vymatyvanii, under bait either, no foam with nobody, ceasing not skruchivalsya?

Than thicker raskosami, the more toughness on torsion. Here discussed this subject, in my opinion, as 4 degree of diameter. On 10% dozen increased-in and a half times more restrictive of. Or from flyurokabona dog leashes but also knitting, he stiff, but worse reaching, that not there is well for defence wakes up aggressivity.
Text or and correctly the pourer shape, smaller similarities with the propeller thing-margin recovery effect relatively axis hook.

Last edited by майк (Jul 30 2013 20:44:48)

instructor diskateka
Wolfgang Flur you. Put it (a good), any caregiver diameter. Except when harvest need in thicker water.

Andrei, employed initial question-the nozzle sitch foam Since nobody. So that tolscha water follows. And because bream fish donnaya, do conclusion -povodok was a pretty short. Automation manager the next conclusion-there's gravy method. So that you with Romeo the right conclusions have done, 'm gonna join you.

On of last a fishing trip on created well have dependence Ah, this is great from diameter the leash. Under clean water in first day do ever responds jigger podleschik on tuft moldy worm under tight leash hotspots. On next day nibble gotten knocked out. 'm, neighbor began harvest under general beskleve - suggests "you. Put it ceasing 0.1." Remont, ceasing and on first same zabrose get poklevku, and further was biting, do. That interestingly the distance industrialized fishing 60 flushed, the depth of 8-10 forge the Like and far and deeply and fish should not fear, and under clean water from diameter the leash kept outcome fishing.

Deal in my opinion not in purity water-on 8-10 metres seeming dozen fishing line of yours not with, not in sight nor one and nor the other.
Toughness, fish feels resistance the leash. And the difference in rigidities have 0.1 and 0.14 in been, more accurately in 4 times. Otake.

+1

Povodochnuyu as such Antares Silk Shock wash their hands with production, but emerged in sale Ultegra Silk Shock. On insistence, like, the same, and realistically, could you tell me, who has tried, the fishing line is with such same characteristics or not.

vov-kov wrote:

Povodochnuyu to let the line out Antares Silk Shock wash their hands with production, but emerged in sale Ultegra Silk Shock. On insistence, like, the same, and realistically, Podskajite, who has tried, raskosami with such same characteristics or not.

, too, interested in opinion forums!

Took itself for "pingvinizmu" in diameters from 0.07 until: 0.10. But so as with ice blasting tense, all right, then use the past few fishing trips on feeder in diameter 3000.00. Until that noted for themselves a good the tenacity on node, as soft and minimum memory - even if confused ceasing on zabrose / vymatyvanii she in "porosyachiy tail" not becomes, as other some what filament.

+3

Question to a heck of rybolovam.
Under it catching on during using 0.1-hadn Wolfgang Flur and the pourer in 2-3 moldy worm, often this oparysh gives effect vertoletika and ceasing with center makes skrutku almost on entire length, every 5-7 impose such, with by a worm / a bologna sandwich all'oc, with povodkami 0.14 and higher, too, all'oc, as with this fight? Vertlyug on ceasing as-would not option. I have one such case or this rate?

Employed on this page 556 and 557 posts. And why you on during ceasing 0.1? Kopru fish like a Iittle bigger., than on-start, in my opinion and it a little rough tackle must work.

Romeo wrote:

those who ever modicum, that it would win although would championship area all of this long know and all of this over

And the rest as would. Simply this being achieved "zhopochasami" and about this no one says, so as consistence prikormki every pick judging by from conditions industrialized fishing. And not necessarily under this "although would championship area." So from whom victory on arms could you tell me.

Last edited by геныч (Dec 26 2013 00:57:10)

майк wrote:

Look at this on this page 556 and 557 posts. And why you on during ceasing 0.1? Kopru fish like a Iittle bigger., than on-start, in my opinion and it a little rough tackle must work.

A Iittle bigger. of course, when a dace goes'm using 0.1-hadn, on falling Takes, on 0.14-0.16 on falling markedly ostentatious, judging by around the the difference in ease of behavior nozzles :dontknow:

up6uc wrote:

contaminated it catching on during using 0.1-hadn Wolfgang Flur and the pourer in 2-3 moldy worm, often this oparysh gives effect vertoletika and ceasing with center makes skrutku almost on entire length, every 5-7 impose such, with by a worm / a bologna sandwich all'oc, with povodkami 0.14 and higher, too, all'oc, as with this fight? Vertlyug on ceasing as-would not option. I have one such case or this rate?

Wolfgang Flur is desirable tight, to example Maverovskiy and vymatyvaem snap NOT quickly (need to population optimum the speed). Cut to disco will would still, but not so critical way.

+1

In my opinion for industrialized fishing on falling Wolfgang Flur not there is well-quickly sinking, plus much more restrictive of nylon rings-ease of quite not adds :no:

Топор wrote:

up6uc wrote (and):

Under it comes to shagging on during using 0.1-hadn Wolfgang Flur and the pourer in 2-3 moldy worm, often this oparysh gives effect vertoletika and ceasing with center makes skrutku almost on entire length, every 5-7 impose such, with by a worm / a bologna sandwich all'oc, with povodkami 0.14 and higher, too, all'oc, as with this fight? Vertlyug on ceasing as-would not option. I have one such case or this rate?

Wolfgang Flur is desirable tight, to example Maverovskiy and vymatyvaem snap NOT quickly (need to population optimum the speed). Cut to disco will would still, but not so critical way.

Signature author

If some in than you something not understood, not fact, that in the rest of the you already has understood! (With)

Interesting thought! I why something believed that this is happening as times in moment submersion defence wakes up aggressivity, not under vymotke.

майк wrote:

in my opinion for industrialized fishing on falling Wolfgang Flur not there is well-quickly sinking, plus much more restrictive of nylon rings-ease of quite not adds

Misha you try with starters, all there normal, the more in such a diameter.

up6uc wrote:

That's an interesting thought! I why something believed that this is happening as times in moment submersion defence wakes up aggressivity, not under vymotke.

Importantly about this not forget, and all witnessed himself. ;)

Last edited by Топор (Dec 26 2013 01:04:15)

Топор wrote:

A bit correct from themselves. Before each zabrosom spend the between fingers ceasing from the stitches for until hook, promoting ceasing are. Such a prevention a different times helps harvest one a leash around entire fishing without unnecessary skrutok.

Vadkh wrote:

A little bit correct from themselves. Before each zabrosom spend the between fingers ceasing from the stitches for until hook, promoting ceasing are.

I, too, case nipping of round "rectifier", such a thing from two pieces of skin ('s from nakhlysta). But flyuru this not very helps, indeed do worse than mono camping on K. Wolfgang Flur less subject to distortions actually under heating. But Wolfgang Flur and stands at far less.

Last edited by Топор (Dec 26 2013 01:19:40)

+1