All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Dog leashes but also.

Posts 31 to 60 of 1000

Poll

Поводок: Леска,Флюро,Плетенка?
Леска

80% - 403
Флюро

16% - 82
Плетенка

2% - 14
Не пользуюсь поводками :)

0% - 4
Votes: 503

Romeo wrote:

When are beginning optimistically about how, that, nourished German, the thickness of the the leash not trickle down on numbers poklevok, I always say - need to hands and head to connect and learn enjoy friktsionom.

In is something and deal, that this is not theoretical reasoning, and practical experience. Pose I and 3000.00 and 0.1 mm. And friktsionom, already stressed, enjoy becomes (mind there many not need to). Ah not find I difference in numbers poklevok between hadn and 0.18 mm.

Believe the main addiction thickness defence wakes up aggressivity - from size hook. Speech not about sport, about normal a fishing trip.

+1

timka wrote:

Nu not find I difference in numbers poklevok between hadn and 0.18 mm.

Believe the main addiction thickness the leash - from size hook. Speech not about sport, about normal fishing.

And you wider launching - to example,: 0.10 and mere 0.5 mm :flirt: - immediately you see a tailgater difference in numbers poklevok% -)

timka wrote:

Nu not find I difference in numbers poklevok between hadn and 0.18 mm.

Believe the main addiction thickness the leash - from size hook. Speech not about sport, about normal fishing.

Why such a confidence? Prove such perhaps impossible :confused:

Last edited by Алекс (Aug 25 2009 23:58:04)

Алекс wrote:

Why such a confidence? Prove such perhaps impossible.

Wrote same - practical experience. Prove? And why? Can be simply try.

Dood wrote:

A you wider launching - to example,: 0.10 and mere 0.5 mm - immediately you see a tailgater difference in numbers poklevok.

Not understood.

timka wrote:

Don’t understood.

Then launching still wider - one ceasing 3000.00 mm, and the second ceasing 0.8 mm, same length - suppose, 40 see And same assessment hooks, with spatula, # 14. On ceasing 3000.00 mm poklevok will significantly more, than on 0.8 mm.

Dood wrote:

Then why oh why launching still wider - one ceasing 3000.00 mm, and the second ceasing 0.8 mm, same length - suppose, 40 see And same assessment hooks, with spatula, # 14. On ceasing 3000.00 mm poklevok will significantly more, than on 0.8 mm.

Gladly stuck, only text knot 0.8 mm on # 14 with spatula :rofl:

Ah and if essentially, range of I gave only 6 GAI. This range of diameters tug ropes, whom I catch. Of course for sports fishing - gap, and for normal, goes.

Prove not have been arguing. Catches prove (me). Simply uploaded their conclusions. Errori for did.

Another matter length, if on previous church worked 30 centimeters, then on of last Fund to about 1.5 Dam, under diameter 0.18 mm, and thereby their 8-10 kg for 6 hours fished out a :dontknow:

On days eiaee with bridge fiderom. Remove on Bank difficult - need previous. But not the crux of the. In short, remains only on rise, and raising roughly 15-17 meters. Ceasing 0.18 mm halt compression halfway through already when emerges on the surface. On 0.2 mm can be raise of bream for 2 kg, but only if he a dead. And here is 0.23 mm already deters yanking on.

But. For three years lost skill industrialized fishing with bridges, so took hooks "not the system." Sturdy, but too subtler. The thickness of the the leash (0.23 mm) on the quality of poklevok raze not reverberate. Apparently transparency water offers criterion. Volkhov on life "dirty little." Imagine cup lifetime of sound tea with value-added in him spoon milk.

FEEDER wrote:

At days eiaee with bridge fiderom …

In my understanding of this full. But on the form what burden!?

Often leashes are subtle need to questioning not so much from-for transparency water (the same Fluorocarbon almost not in sight in water), but because on reservoirs with significant inflaming fishermen fish very cautious and damn skittish. When fish Takes the pourer, then than thicker ceasing, the more resistance on him water and this often has very great importance, as would absurdly this not sounded :idea:

On such "wild" River as Volkhov the thickness of the the leash indeed can not matter, so as pressing’fishing clearly less than in our regions, yes and on strong during fish less cautiously Takes the pourer :idea:

But on expense industrialized fishing fiderom with bridge yes still with such Heights on feeder, then sorry of course, but this to tear your tonsils out, through his behind :x

Feeder very much, about than you write, little reminds fidernuyu enleve in classic its understanding of, although any had forced has the right on life, but all same this not fidernaya had forced :dontknow:

shkatula wrote:

In my understanding of this full. But on the form what burden!?

You rights! This full extreme! :cool:

Romeo wrote:

Feeder very much, about than you write, little reminds fidernuyu enleve in classic its understanding of, although any had forced has the right on life, but all same this not fidernaya had forced.

More precisely not "sports feeder"! Fidernaya, as and in other types of fishing,’t share on "sports" and "amateur." Will try more not shocked athletes their amateur know-how notions: '(And beyond 0.18 mm not exits!

FEEDER wrote:

I'll do my best more not shocked athletes their amateur know-how notions. And beyond 0.18 mm not exits!

:cool: :crazyfun:

Would still on this Forum not only athletes - write, can whom any something in life and use to anyone :flag:

FEEDER wrote:

Fidernaya, as and in other types of fishing,’t share on "sports" and "amateur."

Such reasoning tear off the brain :rofl:

Is obtained if torchbearer arrived simply swim fish he its will harvest on Different? Questioning wiring 0.23 mm, use other trough and snap, bombarding times in gender hours and camping on D. And camping on P. :question:

Romeo wrote:

Well if torchbearer arrived simply swim fish he its will harvest on Different?

Here can be compare with now.

Torchbearer - this preferans.

Lover of - blackjack, in establishment, poker and other, in camping on CHAMPION And card tricks.

If conditions will conform to conditions dam, where usually ???? contest, then why to change habitual. Sense not see. And here is if utterly not similar conditions, but fish is a and there is interest its get, then will have, sometimes dramatically, to change tactics, snap in a whole or her individual elements.

I here is, to example, accurately not will be able nothing to capture you have on Dnieper River, with rakushechnymi..... shapely eyebrows, because, as and not catching at all in such conditions.

And no diameter cord you bet on dog leashes but also?

Nikolaich wrote:

Wu us the cord on dog leashes but also place makushatniki.

Yes simply ask, suddenly someone enjoys. I not say that constantly, but accented exclusive cases. Have makushatnikov perhaps trophies not weak?

I here is 0.23 mm first time put judging by from higher described conditions. One my acquaintance, but with boats fiderom and are not rare when on hook "vletayut" fish from 3’s and higher pounds. Thank together curiously wood, "um, and alighted on shoelace.

In its time and I enjoyed puffed. Super sensitivity!, but vyvazhivanie zhestkovatoe worked, reel not those, yes and better cords 0.05-3000.00 mm in the early century not find was, and now already and not need to.

The cord only on povodkakh for that fidera, yes and the only in periods Ah, this is great big deal. There 0.1 mm RR enough from remnants of.

And which dog leashes but also used VIVA on lake of all? There monsters still those.

Venture to explain his vision of "sporting" and "Amateur" fidera, and the practicality thin tug ropes in sports, and fat on simply a fishing trip.

An overwhelming number of athletes on for competitions not puts on a big murder, them need outcome, not expectation bonus. Hence the size of the hook, the nozzle sitch - 1 maggot, 2-3 very, and the and one little ring, hemp oppositeness sensed, respectively ceasing.

On simple a fishing trip (if I not torchbearer, and means I not on train,), the immediate task - cut off triviality. Here and hooks appropriate, and the nozzle sitch in tufts, and prikormka. And simply not want lose long-awaited fish, from-for the leash 0.1 mm.

Still me interestingly, who from opponents tug ropes 0.18-0.2 mm on feeder, has tried compare their with 0.1-hadn without bias. Theoretical reasoning not interesting since.

All I.M.H.O.,.

timka wrote:

And simply not want lose long-awaited fish, from-for the leash 0.1 mm.

If not borrow in calculation enleve carp above 2-'s kg, then ceasing thicker 0.14 mm simply not need (a dorky harbor promenade brought to you in Kyiv not in expense). Of bream or a carp on 2 kg can be without special effort to withdraw on ceasing 0.14 mm, and another fish and all the :crazyfun:

And not need to exaggerate it, no one says pro leashes are 0.1 mm. Ceasing 0.14 mm this anybody’s guess :cool:

Such a a strong fish as White Amur on 3-3.5 kg deduced on leashes are 0.16 mm and not once and on this Forum full of the this witnesses, with breakages not was, and Vovka such same amurov at all on ceasing 0.14 mm catching - yupster :crazyfun: :cool:

Yes and Feeder Gum for beneficial insects put no one not revisit it :flag:

In May this year ceasing 0.14 mm and tuna melt on 6 kg and even on ceasing 3000.00 mm tuna melt on 1.6 kg, and this not bream and not Crucian - pret – seriously :cool:

Stigmatizing fat, ceasing many try to compensate for its failure work snastyu and this the main reason :flag:

And therefore:

timka wrote:

And simply not want lose long-awaited fish, from-for the leash 0.1 mm.

Learn to look more enjoy friktsionom and pounder :playful:

+1

Romeo wrote:

. And Vovka such same amurov at all on ceasing 0.14 mm eiaee - yupster.

I have simply thicker not was :dontknow:, if would were, put 0.18 mm, well enough.

Not all so unambiguously. As you know, in Internet for me there are two encyclopedias fidera. Our forum and Salapinskiy. Have us - for subtler leashes are, there for leashes are that allow harvest fish without much doesn for ceasing.

Here is you my the situation on past weekends. Was on charges of! Write report now. So here is in, ceasing hadn mm allowed harvest triviality, and slightly fish bigger than others she ripped up all my on poklevke. Dog leashes but also knitting becomes, Friction clutch way from fully.

Have one thing BUT! For and micro-brovka. There my the most heavy there's gravy in 50 grams + fodder galloped on) flows, not eyes. Constraint operate as the klipsovanaya pletnya! :crazyfun:

On how distance, where I could "zayakoritsya" was brovka, but myagkovataya. There left two trough on poklevke fish. This I to what all. In those the face, in which I eiaee, under mounting Pater Noster (disambiguation) not always in the first moment poklevka ceded on the tip. Accented moments, first accepts the first blow there's gravy, then vershinka.

Was biting, there I have on every zabrose, and if on "a good" response done, not was following the second, then I accurately knew, hadn mm ceasing said "until." Unfortunately, a thinning tug ropes on me decimation strong influence and I have simply were not was povodkovoy filament thicker hadn, 0.1, 0.115, hadn two, and thicker not was! :mad:

Here is so I and remained with exclusively,, with large number of small beer. Ah, nothing, conclusions made, trough until 80 grams purchased, leashes are 0.14, 0.16, 0.2 mm forced upon. Because as on such rivers with so the passage, where there's gravy held in "of lasting" nerovnostyakh trawling choice thickness the leash depends on many factors and weight trough not the latest.

As spoke Dood: "First to think, then disappeared". In a fishing trip I.M.H.O.,, at all axioms of there is no, and a theorem require a permanent evidence!

+1

Romeo wrote:

Which means what exactly enjoy friktsionom and pounder.

All should be in measure. Southern on dace - install there the smaller. Southern on of bream, not create problems itself and leschu, as on my observations, mostly fish early and damn skittish. And why his there grinding long, fearing for ceasing, if can be operationally with him tackles, not raspugav entire brings. Why work in than something on strained, if better to do all with mind.

Where thinly - there and is tearing. Popular wisdom. Vindicated by me in feeder :D

+1

WILDHUNTER wrote:

You go on dace - install there the smaller. Southern on bream, not create problems itself and leschu, as on my observations, mostly fish early and damn skittish. And why his there grinding long, fearing for ceasing, if can be operationally with him tackles, not raspugav entire brings. Why work in than something on strained, if better to do all with mind.

Until you so rant,, I always d harvest more you, with other hand it and well, fish more me will remain :crazyfun: :rofl: :playful:

Bream damn skittish fish, you correctly wrote and than thinner ceasing, the more poklevok will, and already quickly and without noise to withdraw bream for organ as delicate tight leash without training facilities raze :flag:

All to do with mind (with)

Romeo wrote:

As you so rant,, I always d harvest more you.

Question the controversial. We in twin conditions not been caught never. So under case consider! :D

Can, until you] However in their conditions, and I Bohrmann do priority in side Don, as for me 250 kilometers not the problem go, I experience the on serious examine alternative treatments for river fish ponaberus.

Here until you in minority. People, successfully chasin 'his on serious rivers, but slightly on more obese leashes are. To the same you known, that prudovoy carp on 1.5 kg this not a carp on 1.5 pounds. And bream in big River this not leschik on more moderate during.

And that, you disagree, that with dire the cow sheds, working hard challenges in nerovnostyakh trawling need to questioning more obese dog leashes but also. I not say pro 0.25 mm.

WILDHUNTER

And dog leashes but also hadn mm what length were? LIFE DENIAL, on Salapinu centimeters 20 made? Ah then and not surprising that ask to be on poklevke :crazyfun:

And made would centimeters 70-80, and better 1 meter, and suddenly would and caught of bream :cool:

WILDHUNTER

I already many people on practice argued, that on many deliberately they were not are right. From-for geographical problems with you such Number not gonna fly, so catch it, as one is please occasionally. Can you very strongly lucky and years old through two on tolstennyy ceasing anything and you catch service is :crazyfun:

Only here is I in this year not one fish normal you caught not saw :playful:

I on crockery leashes are stopped harvest in their kids’years. 0.2 mm ceasing imposed only two days ago over the past years 10. Yes, trophy above engine bed in this year were unfortunately not can. Ah, so and enleve I on wild reservoirs fundamentally! For moreover, to thinner understand fidernuyu enleve in thorny conditions, and in those reservoirs where its at all difficult to capture.

Have us so developed platniki, that any dubinschik for 200 Br For fishing trip izlavlivaet on Donkey on the worm with bread on feeding trough karasey on 700 grams and Karpov on 1.5-2-3 kg. The ponds successful paid around Bilhorod in shattered windows 50 kilometers roughly 30! But, in this year - this not my method! And karpikov and karasikov until kilograms tugging at '. Normally so tugging at '. Even with friends catch of the day tonight ve.

I'm getting ready become the sportsman! In Voronezh frequent fidernye zamesy. Here is there Guides its gaze on 2010 year. And there Don or Voronezh. This already the other level of! And the arrive there, I'm gonna swing, as plywood and d to speak, that on River with a strong the passage and complex upside harvest not becomes. So that am learning. Again am learning harvest on feeder.

So tomorrow and not food with droogs on announced a promising reform agenda pond, and food on Seversky Donets. Harvest bream for vyalene instead carp on baked! :playful:

Romeo wrote:

A dog leashes but also hadn mm what length were? LIFE DENIAL, on Salapinu centimeters 20 made? Ah then and not surprising that ask to be on poklevke

And made would centimeters 70-80, and better 1 meter, and suddenly would and caught of bream.

I have on feeder in short 50 centimeters tug ropes at all there is no. But, I think, physics not very remember, a short ceasing more sure-footed on gap. In my opinion.

Not know as on during, and here is on-start, think, a short stronger will compared with long one under same length. Who physics knows, adjust.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

was biting, there I have on every zabrose, and if on "a good" response done, not was following the second, then I accurately knew, hadn mm ceasing said "until." Unfortunately, a thinning tug ropes on me decimation strong influence and I have simply were not was povodkovoy filament thicker hadn, 0.1, 0.115, hadn two, and thicker not was!

But after all can be same was although would try doubled lay down their and link ceasing from the same povodkovogo material 0.1-hadn mm - after all of pikes sometimes gets caught precisely so, when there is no under hand the leash grinding halt after thickness.