All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Dog leashes but also.

Posts 661 to 690 of 1000

Poll

Поводок: Леска,Флюро,Плетенка?
Леска

80% - 403
Флюро

16% - 82
Плетенка

2% - 14
Не пользуюсь поводками :)

0% - 4
Votes: 503

Dacha wrote:

Vertlyuzhki has tried. Would still show promoted. Perhaps you mumping vertlyuzhki.

The quality of vertlyuzhka of course same matters, but this need to try, I'm using firms "Haldorado", on them form of 'ears not round and "Redeye" and this perhaps not gives put a leash on a move on ear, importantly.
And cozy they for rapid substitutes defence wakes up aggressivity.
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/H8pDN.png

And such
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/3hIu7.png

Dacha wrote:

to Barbus
Class! Even 4000m2 as well as hands are itching try! Thank you!
But as 3 pieces clothe, also?

And here already need to to experiment, so request that sticking my boner in only testis number of.
Token enleve on two, more poklevok and all my trophies on two taking (all on River), through night 6-12 ?o - so as waiting for trophy 8-)

barbus wrote:

the quality of vertlyuzhka of course same matters, but this need to try, I'm using firms "Haldorado", on them form of 'ears not round and "Redeye" and this perhaps not gives put a leash on a move on ear, importantly.
And cozy they for rapid substitutes defence wakes up aggressivity.

And such

Thank you for the intel. And whose this vertlyuzhki? I as the saw advertising vertlyuzhkov (whose already not remember) so there on them what the veshalos and showed how many stands at. And compared with other vertlyuzhkami. So these, advertised gears tripled longer. Ah directly batteries fuckin 'Energizer

Vertlyuzhki and with sharikopodshipnikom accented. The entire sense, to under small loads been writhing around. Although in printsipetot, which stands at longer, perhaps stronetsya nri a lesser overstretched. Incidentally-bearings (mechanical) (ordinary vertlyuzhok) under stragivanii with seats requires lavished moment, globulus. - No.

barbus wrote:

the quality of vertlyuzhka of course same matters, but this need to try,

Today already took such same forms as on first photo. "Flagmanovskie." D try.

майк wrote:

Vertlyuzhki and with sharikopodshipnikom accented.

Palych! But as to know - vertlyuzhok with sharikopodshipnikom or without?

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 10 2014 22:12:40)

Yuri wrote:

Today already took such same forms as on first photo. "Flagmanovskie." D try.

Bought these such summer on match. Me appealed, glavna ceasing is changing with lyotu recognized))

Here is and I on this am counting. :)
Scanned. Together with vertlyuzhkami.
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Z3Em1.jpg

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 10 2014 22:15:24)

Yuri
Thank you, tomorrow'll swing by in Flagman have a look-see there is whether such

Yes ah. Not for that. :blush: At site there is. http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … vodka-5sht
But I bought these in Pultave, we have no retailer "flagship." Of their watches vertlyuzhki, brand-name.

Last edited by Yuri (Jan 10 2014 22:36:17)

Yuri wrote:

Palych! But as to know - vertlyuzhok with sharikopodshipnikom or without?

Yura, they on kind of utterly not such. In sight product precise Davignon-cylinder, ears on one part of done from complete slice metal-otfrezerovany lyski and has hole. I dig out the originals "a tad", can find the money and ssylochku ?????????. Moment.

+1

майк wrote:

Yura, they on kind of utterly not such. In sight product precise Davignon-cylinder, ears on one part of done from complete slice metal-otfrezerovany lyski and has hole. I dig out the originals "a tad", can find the money and ssylochku ?????????. Moment.

And help :flag: http://s7.uploads.ru/nTBI9.jpg

+2

Dood wrote:

At the dawn its consciously-purposeful rybolovli, even before passions fiderom, I applied red a woolen thread - and but its somewhere about 5-10 mm.
It was thought, that red thread on the hook mentor attracts Ryboida their similarity of with motylem.

Wladyslaw Ivanovich want you argue. In June-2013 on KVKh, when ended all worms. Pegged to a hook red a woolen thread and nibble continued as from the basement. Goal fishing was grisly crime from 400-600 grams, this was the most the best fishing past year.
So, that sooner forget old, because that a new - this well all-but-forgotten old.

barbus wrote:

. To why, tomorrow food on fishing.

Pardon for an indiscreet gags, on feeder?

Yuri wrote:

But I bought these in Pultave, we have no retailer "flagship."

But the price simply op-pa for five vetrlyugov. I all ??? prefer snap without them.

Bag, that on photo (5 Tennessee Vertlyuzhkov) = guaranteed UAH.

Mikhail Palych! Vadim! Thank you for visual aids! Synched up. But vertlyuzhkov with bearings until not saw.

Yuri wrote:

A, that on photo (5 Tennessee Vertlyuzhkov) = guaranteed Grzywna (.

Cheaply :cool: have us 150 rupees: '(.

Company cares about their clients. :)

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/R58UA.png

Here is such the review on leskam (brought with matchfishinga), like in this the Frost not guys have been posting.
Kolmik ksilo - the second on absolute that of the overstretched, and perhaps so the latter on tensile strengths.

Last edited by ZhanatD (Jan 11 2014 13:13:46)

Vadkh wrote:

I himself such did from wire, and then hands it's an acquired taste.
His still with subsequent easily knitting.

Edited Vadkh (2013-12-27 21 :57: 31)

Here is Figure to this node with a needle, how can remember this knot still in out almanac "Rybolov-torchbearer" show, very "to an ancient"!
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/CUxA6.png

Last edited by ZhanatD (Jan 11 2014 13:22:22)

Marslin wrote:

’ for an indiscreet gags, on feeder?

Only on feeder

ZhanatD wrote:

That such the review on leskam (brought with matchfishinga), like in this the Frost not guys have been posting.

Informative, of course. But! In my opinion range of in survey with assortment of in stores percent on 10 coincides. Trabukko, Ovnera, Suffiksa there :no:

Vadkh wrote:

I'll help you

Have us such on 7 grv sell

Who any used for tug ropes Colmic Mimetix?

If to believe the that write. The the that was until it simply Stone age. Bought itself kit. Causes interest sphere use of.

Last edited by Николаенков Юрий (Jan 12 2014 01:49:26)

Николаенков Юрий wrote:

Who any used for tug ropes Colmic Mimetix?

There is such :flag:

Николаенков Юрий wrote:

If to believe the that write. The the that was until it simply Stone age.

"The kind the all PI. OK! "(With)" Fine Ship Yukrayna. " Softly ksilo and severely softly Strima 6600m me. One of the first my povodochnykh the woods, so that Stone age can be accounted and on its expense, too,. On junctions is not a bad, getting hurt moderately, from-for the run-up in demands in our conditions to behavior povodochnoy filament on devices up personally me redeployed in-permanent stoyakovo-ducted. As something so.

+1

sano wrote:

Wu us such on 7 grv sell

2.5 -3 times cheaper than on homeland (Japan) :crazyfun: Oa OK Khfantastika :D

Here is that we head break the on leskam? On recommendations sellers in our local fishing stores, there is only one raskosami all since the and peoples - "Partner." The rest producers in world before it still not settled in their.

On promise, memory and camping on D. Only pletenke lose. Breaking come with steel a ripcord. Yes still and with flyuorokarbonom can argue. She OK them picked up. And we idiots simply walk past his happiness.

Check it out. Link

Himself its not ’. In stories why something else in childhood stopped to believe. And ca and truth? Millet I fool past happiness the second year and go... I go? Who has tried such a?

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Jan 12 2014 13:53:43)

Dacha wrote:

Dobryi day!
Such advice me indeed not the apparently so one must was in more early governing). Can be lead this advice in more details: How many oparyshey on the hook, the size of the hook.
About speed vymatyvaniya I Fund immediately.

And moviesnot want watch? On 18.20 there is the right you slides ;)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

That that we head break the on leskam? At suggestion sellers in our local fishing stores, there is only one raskosami all the days and prerogative of - a "Partner." The rest producers in world before it still not settled in their.

On promise, memory and camping on D. Only pletenke lose. Breaking come with steel a ripcord. Yes still and with flyuorokarbonom can argue. She OK them picked up. And we idiots simply walk past his happiness.

Check it out. The reference

Himself its not ’. In stories why something else in childhood stopped to believe. And ca and truth? Millet I fool past happiness the second year but also, or walk? Who has tried such a?

Edited Oleg’s organs is words provided in thos (Today 11 :53: 43)

Here is this innovation was! Should have zapped same so technology :D
Monanofil :crazyfun:
Errori for emotions :rofl:, they have outpaced the, that wanted to on fact to answer: Himself before such a miracle not saw, but, think, better continue undergo past.

Bountiful days! Write turn for Council:
In general, reread branch before even, but here is now decided to paid attention precisely choice povodochnoy filament. Many useful information contains in a branch, for that large thank you all its podelivshimsya!
I for themselves made such conclusions:
For rags of reservoirs - raskosami desirable must be soft, for more natural the presentation nozzles, ah and understandably is important breaking. (Until roughly alighted on dura-Ace Ultegra 6th Shock)
For tide (Dnepr river) - raskosami desirable must be hard (perhaps flyuorokarbon), to not rotate on strong of traffic. Pitfalls sensations fish from rigidity, this not lethally, camping on K. Fish nurtures more avidly and constantly, mene is capricious. (Great over shorting Kolmik Helo)
Could you tell me, please, I in the right direction can finally move freely? If there is no - the in than am mistaken?
So as many water old good after the last recommendations on use of concrete the woods, like would on opportunities hear who than now enjoys and Your the impression. If not hampers, d very thankful for recommendations concrete models for concrete conditions and with a concise description of their characteristic advantages (why precisely they. In choosing really just doing in primarily from quality. Price so same'm including, but its I for on the second plan.