All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Dog leashes but also.

Posts 691 to 720 of 1000

Poll

Поводок: Леска,Флюро,Плетенка?
Леска

80% - 403
Флюро

16% - 82
Плетенка

2% - 14
Не пользуюсь поводками :)

0% - 4
Votes: 503

For the boner / weak tide well themselves also has shown Maver Zero HL. Here is near with it I would and put Colmic Xilo and Ultegra Silk Shok.
On stream 80gr + already two season'm using Tubertini Dragon the Neutral. Mother`s has tried much else, but nothing's more versatile for my conditions not found. In this season d try Wolfgang Flur.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 22 2014 15:53:35)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

At devices up 80gr + already two season'm using Tubertini Dragon the Neutral.

No diameter?

From: 0.10 until 0.16. Basic workers diameters in warm time year this hadn and 0.14. The length of the tug ropes from 30sm until if. Hooks from # 18 until # 10. Nozzles from very until various "sandwiches." The main fish: A dace, sinets, Blicca bjoerkna, chekhon, bream / podleschik

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 22 2014 16:11:15)

duffy333 wrote:

from: 0.10 until 0.16. Basic workers diameters in warm time year this hadn and 0.14. The length of the tug ropes from 30sm until if. Hooks from # 18 until # 10. Jamborees from very until various "sandwiches." The main fish: A dace, sinets, Blicca bjoerkna, chekhon, bream / podleschik

Edited duffy333 (Today 14 :11: 15)

On "subtler" cordage trophies come across?

This snap for industrialized fishing a white fish. The main fish until kilo. Individual copies of until 2kg. Maximum that I have in River was this bream artificial on ceasing 0.16. If would deliberately was becoming on a major fish, then leashes are were would other and from another material.
On platnikakh under it comes to shagging "tuzikov" on flety with so same on diameter a leash around frequent search for Karpov until 4kg. But there easier so as on the main raskosami is worth.

duffy333
Thank you for the answer, Sergei! :)
Means about Helo I was wrong! I have why something about it request opinion from's read previously, as about hard.
And that better after all will on your view from soft - dura-Ace Ultegra or Kolmik Helo?
If use Wolfgang Flur on devices up - the need tight?

duffy333 wrote:

If would deliberately was becoming on a major fish, then dog leashes but also were would other and from another material.

About what material goes speech? :blush: In than distinction in povodkakh? On a major from walk in, greater diameter?

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

duffy333
Thank you for the answer, Sergei!
Means about Helo I was wrong! I have why something about it request opinion from's read previously, as about hard.
And that better after all will on your view from soft - dura-Ace Ultegra or Kolmik Helo?
If use Wolfgang Flur on stream - the need tight?

Me, too, Xilo seems hard.
Now under hand filament SLR, Xilo, Reflo Power by my senses here if to compare with SLR the Xilo much harsher, and if honestly of these 3-'s the woods, with it me the most it is difficult links small hooks. There is in diameter hotspots using up and more Xilo perhaps not buy.

I after, as wrote its message and before, as have read your, understood, that I of mixed up, "rigidity" and "elongation." In withdrawing page previously saw the tenacity and elongation. But, as it turns out, rigidity, too, have a for Helo.

And who that can say about Browning Senekh??

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

A that better after all will on your view from soft - dura-Ace Ultegra or Kolmik Helo?

Ultegra as on me drop at the softly. Would still, that dura-Ace, that Kolmik make their not themselves and book have someone - can be even on one factory.
I would immediately advised that not strongly constrain soft leskami on povodkakh in feeder. Indeed do use their in right time in the right place - it is one thing harvest with the bait from very, and another matter from moldy worm, kicks or Custer's. So that filament povodochnye must be different and under different conditions industrialized fishing.
For me personally SLR very soft for fidernykh tug ropes - very quickly is deformed, and under it catching with nobody / pinkoy / Custer in diameters: 0.10-hadn so at all through every 5 zabrosov accounted for to change ceasing% -) So that excruciating with it one season floated for tug ropes in poplavke and for that fishing.
I not be backtracking this way, Fliura on dog leashes but also - only began with him that.

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

Oh what material goes speech? In than distinction in povodkakh? On a major from walk in, greater diameter?

There is no. This braided povodochnye materials for karpovoy industrialized fishing.

The entire past season capturing the mostly Preston REFLO powerline - 0.11mm. In March-April - Dneprovskaya a dace until 900 "grape".; in May (0,13mm) - Reservoir. Crucian until 1,200 League.; summer-autumn - Slavgorod and Dnepr river belle until 2400 League. Och exasperated, not "snot", rotate little.

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

Flyurokarbon virtually equally tight have different producers. Soft accented only neylovye fishing line of yours with flyurokarbonovym the cover. From observations - the monolithic flyurik have different producers virtually the same.
Simply simultaneously'm using 4mya different brands immediately, the difference in diameters filament.

duffy333
Javadxan, understood. Means and on a hard-on not worth try to "peremyagchit", if the planned had forced on oparika and other vertolyotoobrazuyuschie. Saw Your comments with unrest about turning C.P.R. in "porosyachiy tail" under using with nobody and\ or on during.

No. This braided povodochnye materials for karpovoy industrialized fishing.

Aah. And I immediately thought speech is faring about classic feeder, and this you, apparently, pro metodnuyu. Not thankful argue, camping on K. Increasingly can be.

Yuzik
Understandable, thank you. Heard reviews, that Reflo conformity to declared dіametram sins.

Vadkh
:cool:
Thank you for by clarifying! :)

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

Yuzik
Understandable, thank you. Heard reviews, that Reflo conformity to declared dіametram sins.

Not d nothing argue, camping on K. With mikrometrom not il s'entrainait :)
In this season want pritarit its same, but 0.37
And still nasmotrel a new Tubertini NEXT.
Let us try

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

Aah. And I immediately thought speech is faring about classic feeder, and this you, apparently, pro metodnuyu. Not thankful argue, camping on K. Increasingly can be.

The classic feeder and deliberate had forced a captured copies this a bit different things. 's aging trophy had forced significantly closer to karpovoy, than to as. This concerns and tactics industrialized fishing, and strategy feed, and osnastok.
It is one thing harvest all consecutive and can be to capture trophy, and another matter put before a goal harvest someone to catch fish, can I less a certain and enough a major size. The last harder.

duffy333
Absolutely with you agree. Simply as something I himself for you not have thought of it, reading the post :nope:
I now carefully explore fidernuyu enleve in all its manifestations. Understand, that this may be audacity, that this absolutely accurately harder, after all in every a branch of his there are many their the nuance. But nevertheless, me this very are interested in and I with pleasure's gusto explore increasingly, and on sale d already on practice apply. Importantly - desire to, pains and patience :) And increasingly in been easier, when there is that people, which tell and consumerism, will share experience ;)

All outskirts! Can who will share experience on leskam producer Tokyo / and BRAWNING (cenex) in as a povodkovykh. With whatever leskami can be compare?

Last edited by TheHunter (Jan 24 2014 10:27:06)

'm using Browning, a blemish there is no.

Enjoyed year Tokyo /, many run raskosami - soft, well reaching. The only minus for me - this the, that starting very uncomfortable, obese. So siding with on Reflo IC.
http://s9.postimg.org/luvna3n6j/image.jpg

How I know, Tokyo / produces as such for many brands.

Last edited by Фидерал (Jan 24 2014 12:48:29)

АлексВан wrote:

Seizing an Browning, reproaches there is no.

Could you tell me, please, for any conditions are using and in any diameters? On rigidity she the average?

Here is I have without ?? testson Tokyo / Ultimate and BRAWNING (cenex) request opinion that, TTKh these wood, "um, similar Tokyo / Ultimate = MAVER SLR; BRAWNING (cenex) =p reston reflo power.

Here is my set of povodochnykh wood, "um, for industrialized fishing white puppies were born on Cold water:

http://s9.uploads.ru/t/tCeHJ.jpg

Automation manager they and in Pandora for winter fishing went.

TheHunter wrote:

Anyone reflecting outskirts! Can who will share experience on leskam producer Tokyo / and BRAWNING (cenex) in as a povodkovykh. With whatever leskami can be compare?

There is I have raskosami browning Cenex in diameters: 0.10, hadn and 0.14. Nothing bad pro it say not can. However as and nothing illustrious. Raskosami as raskosami - normal, in my opinion, for their price (have us she order 3.10-3.50 dollar for shpulyu). Quite soft. So thin shpuli. On reconcile diameter not tested.
'm using summer on leashes are in poplavochnykh osnastkakh. Sometimes (under mood) in feeder on-start or weak during.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 24 2014 15:39:13)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

That my set of povodochnykh wood, "um, for industrialized fishing white puppies were born on Cold water:

Automation manager they and in Pandora for winter fishing went.

There is I have the fishing line is browning Cenex in diameters: 0.10, hadn and 0.14. Nothing bad pro it say not can. However as and nothing illustrious. Raskosami as raskosami - normal, in my opinion, for their price (order 3.10-3.50 dollar for shpulyu). Quite soft. So thin shpuli. On reconcile diameter not tested.
'm using on dog leashes but also in poplavochnykh osnastkakh. Sometimes (under mood) in feeder on-start or weak during.

Edited duffy333 (Today 17 :36: 08)

Yes I and Tokyo / and BRAWNING (cenex) have themselves mean, simply in ?? trialsthey I have still could not be.
P /’s incidentally have Tokyo / there is and flyurik with trademark PREMIUM

Last edited by TheHunter (Jan 24 2014 15:42:03)

duffy333
Thank you for demonstration! :cool:

Thank many povodochnykh the woods. The past two season used only Reflo Power (3000.00 / program /: 0.10 / 0.11 in measure soft, a bit plyusit) on-start and Reflo Xceed (0.128 / 0.148 pozhyosche, dozen honest) on during. Until me increasingly suits. Yesterday received as such Reflo Precision Power, so this simply face a bleak closet in comparison with spinal. Is raring as rotten thread. Can, of course, have sent old or sellers its not correctly stored, but fact remains fact.

Last edited by Акунин (Jan 24 2014 18:33:45)

Grigory Shalvovich Chkhartishvili
Thank you for report :cool:

Акунин wrote:

The last two season used only Reflo Power

Used its on several past church. The impression until that exclusively positive.
On 0.1 deal on Picker "prevailed" karpika on 1800, but on 0,17 carp on 3300. Were on 0,17 and precipices, but this exclusively because that eiaee under clip-on earring.