All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Dog leashes but also.

Posts 931 to 960 of 1000

Poll

Поводок: Леска,Флюро,Плетенка?
Леска

80% - 403
Флюро

16% - 82
Плетенка

2% - 14
Не пользуюсь поводками :)

0% - 4
Votes: 503

Strike Line bicolor male. Soft, elastic raskosami. Few years already'm using :cool: In this year emerged dozen 0.145mm. At all the long is issued, but simply before in sale nor has never saw. Not bringing.

What firm makes? And that means bicolor male? I understand, that dvutsvetnaya, but realistically not quite illustrate.

майк wrote:

A in more details??

Raskosami very soft!! Have us there tough brovok with shell, but leashes are I drive the money changers with meet regular consistently.
In short they quickly break! The is beginning to they can warp in pig-bellied tail, then emerge any curves, zayusenitsy and camping on D. Ceasing immediately is beginning to stands at around snap, and account for to change his :dontknow: But when're putting a new is the :love: the quality of indeed good! But me not iai?yaaao to change leashes are, so siglonom d enjoy and in next year! On the next season want zakupi in two diameters to let the line out guru 0.13 and 0.15 mm http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … gauge-100m and close question on povodochnykh caught. Modicum and costly, but 100m razmotki on season should have to.
Would have wanted hear reviews pro it.

Ah, slightly more hryvnia for meter not there is costly. Double -pipe length defence wakes up aggressivity and dozen, which treasures. I nislishkom the subtle not enleve, nor too its thorough. And, how I understand, fishing trip to during??

майк wrote:

I nislishkom the subtle not enleve, nor too its thorough. And, how I understand, fishing on during??

On strong currents and leashes are to about 1.5 Dam and the second time dozen minimal :canthearyou:
Ploetomu and'm. But on rags reservoirs this the :love:

Last edited by aleksandrfeed (Nov 21 2014 20:11:44)

And a half Dam. Here that like it or'll twist.

Autumn began use flyurokarbon! Of course with skruchivaniem problems ceased, but strongly tight!
I so understood that I need seek something in tough caught.

aleksandrfeed wrote:

autumn began use flyurokarbon! Of course with skruchivaniem problems ceased, but strongly tight!

In what diameter and what production?

http://sa.uploads.ru/t/cwdky.jpg

майк wrote:

dog leashes but also from the woods Trabukko anyone, she knits?

Already year three'm knitting dog leashes but also from such http://sa.uploads.ru/t/liSbU.jpg

0.10, 0.12, 0.14, 0.16. Enough likes, thank many different, alighted on this.
In this year still I'm just trying a such a http://sa.uploads.ru/t/oIEG0.jpghadn, 0.14
This thinner and softly but gap holds better under twin announced diameters.
Both povodkovye, up., 50m., razmotka.

Last edited by Олег 32 (Nov 22 2014 10:21:02)

Pro first something not quite finished writing that, Oleg.

That write Misha? Enough robust, on hadn vyvazhival carp and dace on 2 kg. Without problems and fidergama :), not stands at in pigtails if bait correctly dress (at all with such problem virtually not stykayus with this fishing line), with 0.14 500 a dime a white bream can be quietly raise in air, in general I it exasperated. If that interestingly -sprashivay.

Last edited by Олег 32 (Nov 22 2014 00:02:19)

Олег 32 wrote:

I, on hadn vyvazhival carp and dace on 2 kg.

And there is photo? Desirable not carp))

Олег 32 wrote:

If that interestingly -sprashivay

Interestingly, as is called the first raskosami?? The second Warcraft foto.XPS Power Plus. And the first??
XPS match strong I in the past year rush, used, F0,143. In first day on Dnestr draw me to suffer a without podsaka. 12 little slapping and somyonok, all on Bank vyvolakival, truth Bank easy slope. Couple of days ago took trabukkovskiy same Lucifer roughly the same diameter.

Strange, I fielded photo both the woods, I have shows two photo.
http://sa.uploads.ru/t/Isxc7.jpg
Dub cartoons for :)

Understandable, saw such a have us.

майк wrote:

What firm makes? And that means bicolor male? I understand, that dvutsvetnaya, but realistically not quite illustrate.

Strike Pro, Taiwan. Black-and green. Roughly on 30 centimeters smoothly be rolling from black in green and back. Green connotation type vodrosley. Green part of defence wakes up aggressivity in water almost not in sight, unlike conventional, "transparent" monofila. There is still options vividly green-black. Ribs the poison green. With such catching, too,, but what the difference with conventional (black-and green) not found. Markedly rastyazhimaya, well extinguishes tugging big deal. Example. On ceasing 0.165mm and with 14 st crocheted after "sustained bytvy" coaxing it out zherekha on 4,7kg.

VDA wrote:

In what diameter and what production?

http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … on-100-50m dozen 0.148mm

майк wrote:

Two days ago took trabukkovskiy same Lucifer

Ahjussi Misha, and where have us Trabukkovskie povodkovye are sold? And how many such a is worth?

There not only trabukko, couple of days ago I and Maximus hooks tarilis.
Employed in BOS

Oleg 32
ІlkoI think wanted to photo small fry on 2 kg watch.

FEEDER wrote:

coaxing it out zherekha on 4,7kg.

On feeder took? Small sons been caught, I not have courage at :dontknow:

If would. Matchevoe udilishche. And incidentally. I mentioned! This summer on also we most coaxing it out of pikes on 2 kilo, but already fiderom. Szczuka on two this be the that bream on three with the stake! :jumping:

aleksandrfeed wrote:

http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … on-100-50m dozen 0.148mm

Not, I challenging Globovskiy flyurik'm using from 0.12 until 0,16mm and Sanlaynovskiy Siglon Wolfgang Flur hotspots mm. Simple the fishing line is more three-four zabrosov not enduring the.

All Hi. Could you tell me as determine freshness filament?

alexfox wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi. Could you tell me as determine freshness fishing line of yours?

Perhaps only in period use and the provided, that such fishing line enjoyed previously and not one times, that would was with than compare. I think, even seller in 90% cases not knows, fresh whether raskosami, his of knowledge in this, typically confined to the maturity revenues on shoppers. Seller, of course can guess about timing revenues product to his provider, but for this him need desire to. Yes and many sellers, product take through ADR knee was - so, that lottery! Consoles one thing, that now, the quality of special, but far not all the woods, even not expensive, markedly higher and housewife they much longer. The main condition perhaps, this lack of UV light. Given this, plus will the availability of individual boxed wrapping, especially if not is supposed to its rapid use. Before, kept the filament in refrigerator, now special sense in this not see. Other ways, personally I not know.
FS: Unfortunately even the price, not always defines the quality of!

Last edited by PVR (Dec 11 2014 09:27:44)

+2

Try on gap. In a fishing line importantly that? That would clutched fish in announced the framework.

Malyshh wrote:

In a fishing line importantly that? That would clutched fish in announced the framework.

If only this. As would simply increasingly was :hobo:

майк wrote:

If only this. As would simply increasingly was

And that still can change in a fishing line over time, that can influence enleve?

I not about temporary changes, but about press to povodochnoy a fishing line. I have in work fishing line of yours two years ago, claims to climate that of the there :dontknow: