All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Dog leashes but also.

Posts 991 to 1000 of 1000

Poll

Поводок: Леска,Флюро,Плетенка?
Леска

80% - 403
Флюро

16% - 82
Плетенка

2% - 14
Не пользуюсь поводками :)

0% - 4
Votes: 503

duffy333 wrote:

No any universal prescription It's short ceasing gives location hook with the bait have trough, and a long. Better presentation bait on falling in pridonnom layer exposed water.

And a long gives location bait far from trough. Think, that 1999 wrote in topic "accuracy above all, but not always." Bream on any distance from trough to cling can. Can from "crowds" small beer depends (well possible option), ca from still what. I not know. But fact-there is fact. Still when vprovodku a "kid catching threatened both on this attention. More precisely senior prompted, I the all recognized alongside netting-the feeding trough harvest sought to.

And the presentation of the everywhere must be. I all more try to put on the subject think and try. Thank you duffy333for great tips. Age live - age East.

In this year in Ama were short dog leashes but also. In past years on ways. Truth sun not catching, has tried only. Easier was the second fiderom downstream point test. But think'm like attention and long one povodkam, need same with this deal.

All I.M.H.O., of course. What here anyways confidence can be. :D

zxop_777 wrote:

. As correctly pick a length the leash under it comes to shagging on feeder on the Dnepr river (in drying cities.

duffy333 wrote:

. All depends whom're gonna harvest.

There is still one thing "povere" :glasses:: Under muddied waters more tselesoobrazen a short ceasing, and under transparent water - a long :hobo:.

duffy333 wrote:

bream, large podleschik - dog leashes but also from 5sm until 60cm. A major the nozzle sitch on nemelkom the hook. Fish-sicles krupnofraktsionnaya, a passive

Oleg_GOR wrote:

In this year in Ama were short dog leashes but also

And I in this year, if tickles, want try flety on River.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

bream on any distance from trough to cling can. Can from "crowds" small beer depends (well possible option), ca from still what.

I have, when bream global expansion coming, triviality with coarse the table I even 4000m2 as well as fufayka had wrapped around me :D, but long not met, one two catching and all - JOEL again triviality. You about a similar state situation, remember, spoke.
I think, of bream need to seek, seats parking. Passes.

Last edited by Олег 32 (Jan 19 2015 21:43:34)

Олег 32 wrote:

A I in this year, if tickles, want try flety on River.

I already any seafood brunch. ESP still just boughtie,, too, d try. In the past year pleasantly not request on River. Here is still with boylami stuck zamorochitsya. Karpyatniki say, have them bream in prilove oftentimes the case on small river.

Олег 32 wrote:

You about a similar state situation, remember, spoke.
I think, of bream need to seek, seats parking. Passes.

So what his seek, seats your feeding. Already now can be go borrow, and the the ice will melt already late will. But on pass I raze not'll learn how his stopped. :dontknow:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

So what his seek, seats your feeding. Already now can be go borrow, and the the ice will melt already late will.

Have us not all so unambiguously.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

A on pass I raze not'll learn how his stopped

Likewise. :hobo:

Олег 32 wrote:

Wu us not all so unambiguously.

Ah have us, too,, but seats your feeding. And lezhki bream rarely changes. A bit simply their. And tracks's been wandering of course, but are calculated. I OK in some and those same places usually enleve, and not one year. Me easier. And with naskoku flippancy place, I so, too, until not becomes. :D

And there is what the bag, cover, for povodkovykh wood, "um,?

For the woods on factory shpulyakh?? Any box appropriate sizes. Under the entire my commitment mild chekhlam and by
Fishing line of yours and hooks in my opinion require neskoloko more cautious relations :dontknow:

Friends could you tell me made pavodochnitsu want begin vyazke likely. Such vapros with what natyazhkol filament can be their to store. Clearly on kolyshkom link not is obtained account for how to knit slightly less and then natyaginat. A stretch fishing line of yours as affect further his use not will lose the fishing line is their parameters ruggedness and tensile strengths.

In any povodochnitse raskosami how's life with Mac, where more, where less. I understood, have you wooden with carnations? If neatly try on dog leashes but also directly on povodochnitse and the stitches for to do petlevyazom, then knot the stitches for will to occupy from forces couple of millimeters length, as times for light a stretch. I have povodochnitsy-notebook, with one hand mikropora can a bit play and reduce tension, but with the other-strongly strained dog leashes but also torn from my body the very mikroporu, and so account for dog leashes but also to do more or less accurately :dontknow:
After a certain coaching received leashes are have yielded one in one.