All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Dog leashes but also.

Posts 91 to 120 of 1000

Poll

: ,,?

80% - 403

16% - 82

2% - 14
:)

0% - 4
Votes: 503

worm wrote:

. Provided, that ceasing after fishing on emit.

Was for an amateur industrialized fishing. And if you put ceasing for 10 minutes until finish on for competitions, made two-five zabrosov without fish and zatsepov, then, too, on emit?

Can be of course, and I happens, so do. If external damage there is, or pokruchennyy some gloomily, then at all not question. And if not, the why to emit? In this case I not pro Salmo, simply pro dog leashes but also.

Last edited by TUR (Jan 6 2010 02:02:57)

+1

Nikolaich wrote:

Dont can the good raskosami cost 6 Grzywna (.

Romeo wrote:

for 6 Grzywna (. I would accurately not ventures questioning as such on dog leashes but also.

Here is he our mentality :cool: :D

I OK not the first time as such buying and, thank God, already can distinguish "s hair" from. Let even super budget 8-)

Here question in another, brothers, not too whether we costly SLR buy? On it that, light shining was tryin '? Me here is in past year much financially more comfortable was classification Trabucco (32 Grzywna (. / 50 meters), than SLR (56 Grzywna (. / 50 meters).

Many forums have simply prozambirovali the brain, if ceasing, then only SLR! (Flyuorokarbon not in expense).

Now on market there is no free NIS, necessarily must be competitively capable fishing line of yours and on price and by the quality of.

Last edited by (Jan 6 2010 07:49:52)

wrote:

I OK not the first time as such buying and, thank God, already can distinguish "s hair" from. Let even super budget.

Here question in another, brothers, not too whether we costly SLR buy? On it that, light shining was tryin '?

I on for competitions'm using mostly same, but on ordinary church Silver stream nano in different diameters - me well suits :flag:

To TUR:

Yes, would still on emit, if a turn in water - in povodochnitsu not is returning, so perishing I was accustomed :)

P.S. And I "sit" on a fishing line OWNER Broad.

+1

worm wrote:

Yes, would still on emit, if a turn in water - in povodochnitsu not is returning, so perishing I was accustomed.

Even on ordinary church was accustomed so to do :flag:

TUR wrote:

It for an amateur industrialized fishing. And if you put ceasing for 10 minutes until finish on for competitions, made two-five zabrosov without fish and zatsepov, then, too, on emit?

I always. I'm throwing away, even if only a few times works, with not only ceasing, but and hook :dontknow:

+1

Such case. Can be for quite funny money take something decent. Market is full miracles. Situation prevents accented. Not typically recognized (forgotten, not qualified) revaluing do. Or some unknown producer, which seller took on you and made minimum it involved costly churning (and not in 2-3 times). But on fact this producer makes all on those same factory floors, that and super brands. In general, situation accented different. And "only an autopsy will show" what is worth the or different purchases of :)

P.S. Leashes are, are used in the use - in skilled. And on for competitions and on fishing'm using alone and those same dog leashes but also and hooks (and everything else). Each fishing - as play around. And to train need to with those equipment gym, with which then work regulation.

+1

, too, 'm using dog leashes but also and hooks on train, and for competitions alone and those same and so same after fishing. I'm throwing away.

Only one not gather additionally in any way. Can someone will reveal muddled. For what buy povodkovye starting on 25-50 meters fishing line of yours, if there is such same fishing line of yours in tape on 100 meters and in total cheaper andre using without regrettable?

+1

wrote:

. For what buy povodkovye starting on 25-50 meters fishing line of yours, if there is such same fishing line of yours in tape on 100 meters and in total cheaper andre using without regrettable?

Absolutely rights! Only quite small diameters in length of his 100 meters there is no - I have Trabucco feeder in razmotke 150 meters from hadn mm. Well when go such leashes are, but sometimes need to and 0.1 mm.

There is a long good thin wood, "um, in 100-metre razmotke ;) :)

wrote:

At days scooped up triviality from pockets and bought as such, the price 6 Grzywna (.

Today has been stymied in "their" shops - 15grn!: '(Say, that have them opt - 6 Grzywna (!

Himself the entire season otlovilsya on Trabucco T-Force ((flyuorokarbon) - claims a zero. :yep:, I not enjoyed's highly vaunted SLR and until me not want! :flag:

P.S. On 0.14 mm under largely document with a string put the riverine a carp little more 3kg - think, this figure :glasses:

Last edited by shkatula (Jan 6 2010 18:45:07)

shkatula wrote:

Today has been stymied in "their" shops - 15grn! Say, that have them opt - 6 Grzywna (!

Ah here is, like it or trust like it or not trust :D essere not went in sale and'm being marked down until wholesale price.

Nikolaich wrote:

Popolzuesh - text them back.

Bass from moons. On the is into pumping without problems :flag:

I have question on leskam, but uchityaya, that filament on dog leashes but also, have been putting his here.
It is time-would charge povodochnitsu navymi povodkami,, I could even watch, and fishing line of yours good I have not remained.
Couple of years as'm using on leashes are Trabukko, like exasperated, but all and ratification in stavnenii. Highly indebted whether seek what-thread more interesting and where? If not highly indebted, 'll order have known again Trabukko entire rostovochku for tug ropes.

Closely reread branch. Garyachie disputes here erupted. But not saw discuss tug ropes with pigtails, more correct to say with skrutkoy. In this case coiling increasing elasticity defence wakes up aggressivity, well quiet as tugging fish, so and unnecessarily strident sweep (martial arts), on clam shell, too, there is more chance survive, camping on K. Not always dreysena was swallowing precisely hook, and upper part of such a defence wakes up aggressivity consists least from 2kh the woods, I have were cases povisaniya beam dreyseny on your poke in mid-defence wakes up aggressivity. Observed only one real lack of, more flexible rolled-up part of sometimes easily nakruchivaetsya on basic as such under during, although sometimes and simple ceasing curls up, pro reasons nothing not Id say, camping on K. On the subject long go not some sort of joke disputes on most forums. On how many sufficiently dire the visible the thickness of the mm for fish not know, but does me not strongly.

If raskosami defence wakes up aggressivity less 0,18 always'm using leashes are with skrutkoy, on heat enleve rarely, but on-start this indeed is so apparently driving.

Someone worked with povodochnoy fishing line Reflo from Preston?

Silent wrote:

Who something worked with povodochnoy fishing line Reflo from Preston?

Seryoga. Reflo - this not name fishing line of yours. This have Preston lesochno-shnurovaya product sells under this Trade trademark. And filament have them powerline and DirectMono.
DirectMono - this rather on the groundwork, but on leashes are powerline
Ah and for Help its parameters
Dia.------Breaking Strain
--------------Kg-----lbs
0.05mm 0.297kg 10oz
0.06mm 0.374kg 12oz
0.07mm 0.434kg 1.0lb
0.08mm 0.812kg 1lb 12oz
0.09mm 0.967kg 2lb 2oz
0.10mm 1.205kg 2lb 10oz
0.11mm 1.521kg 3lb 6oz
0.13mm 2.136kg 4lb 12oz
0.15mm 2.683kg 5lb 14oz
0.17mm 3.088kg 6lb 12oz
0.19mm 3.355kg 7lb 6oz
0.21mm 4.062kg 8lb 15oz
0.24mm 5.0kg 11lb 0oz
0.26mm 5.7kg 12lb 8oz

Last edited by Gepard (Feb 5 2010 22:34:16)

Shot down with bribery known Mater. In his article wrote, that enjoys few commodities in named me format. Now a bit has understood. But question in principle open. I its can find, if she moreover is worth :)

Dear comrades,! In this year decided to overcome frontier on length of his tug ropes in 1 meter (without leverage hinges-paternostera). Previously bad about molesting leashes are in 30 centimeters and 50-60 see
Could you tell me, what step to do feasible to under their imposing for later on. 30-40-50-60 and camping on D., or 30-35-40-45 and camping on D.?
Himself inclination is to move in 10 see

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Feb 15 2010 08:16:18)

WILDHUNTER wrote:

dear comrades,! In this year decided to overcome frontier on length of his tug ropes in 1 meter (without leverage hinges-paternostera). Previously bad about molesting leashes are in 30 centimeters and 50-60 see Podskajite, what step to do feasible to under their imposing for later on. 30-40-50-60 and camping on D., or 30-35-40-45 and camping on D.? Himself inclination is to move in 10 see

If not on contest, then I would not take up knitting for later on at all. Link on a reservoir 1-2 minutes any length. In my opinion
But if perishing strongly bear, then (again same I.M.H.O.,) on 20cm (not more often)

Reflothis trading DM under which rolls their fishing line of yours company Preston, so that Mater was fully rights. The question is what ime6nno the fishing line is interested in .
Preston Reflo Power Line- povodochnaya raskosami in razmotke 100 meters (distance between filerami polimerizatsionnoy cameras not more 50 meters guarantees production uniform in diameter across longer than the fishing line of yours), the quality of the most fishing line of yours different, soft, the enduring, truth dozen not honest, but nevertheless use gladly and uprezhdeniem :) is issued in a broad range diameters that undoubtedly is a positive moment, I it exasperated. :cool:
Preston Reflo Direct Mono- the dark tonuschaya the fishing line is for game stand industrialized fishing, on gap thing is kind of weak, but in work Good, use under match and feeder. Razmotka 100 meters.
Preston Reflo Braidcast Superior Sinking Braid- this the cord, flat, enlightened greyish-bluish color of, razmotka 150 meters, the cord in principle a normal, but special aggrandizing both sing not d, for its some crappy price fully is competent to in quality level. In 2010 his already there is no in directories, likely wash their hands with production this position.
Preston Reflo Tapered Mono Shock Leader- the shock of leader, is issued in razmotke 5 meters, I his not bad about molesting, so as not'm using shocks, loath from comments will refrain.
Preston Precision Reflo Line- the most confusing stance among the woods from Preston Reflo, as the me the more just suited for podmotki bkingov :dontknow: :)

p.s. This from moreover that know and porzoval, not discarded that can what missed from other positions.

Last edited by ZooM (Feb 15 2010 13:02:41)

+1

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Say, is, what step to do feasible to under their imposing for later on. 30-40-50-60 and camping on D., or 30-35 40 45 and camping on D.?
Himself inclination is to move in 10 see

I have all in advance imposed leashes are have length '10 "or above. Longer than the are used rarely, so either jibe on water feature, either (if understand, that tomorrow will need for concrete conditions) for day before fishing.
If need in short - cutting a long :) :)

Recommend how to knit leashes are (if perishing decided to) with step 25 centimeters (25-50-75-100-125) - ???? short only on relatively thick line they made, and long - only on relatively gossamer.

VIVA wrote:

Skyfall about restrictions length defence wakes up aggressivity. In my opinion - an absurdity been utter!

And in mormyshke the size of the mormyshki not an absurdity? And in feeder on 6! Hours industrialized fishing liter living component of and 17 prikorma, although in poplavochnoy 17 liters on 3 hours? From such absurdov and consists sport. And eggs test how ants successfully tunnel and, caviar fish uploading in prikormke? And if I want add first rays. Yes many pro that can be debate and make their views. Opinion views, and if will restrictions the any restrictions, even ridiculous, torchbearer should to adhere to.
The first international rules which in scraps uploaded Yura Super (if not am mistaken) about Europe,, too, forbade length of a defence wakes up aggressivity above Dam.

Last edited by (Apr 20 2010 09:43:43)

wrote:

, too, forbade length of a the leash above Dam.

Hater yes simply poplavochniki very strongly fear that we on their territory, let's climb flushed let us not only with trawling harvest :crazyfun: here is and ochkuyut!

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 20 2010 09:56:37)

And what logic in ban long the leash? :)
I remember as on one Sally in Mariupol fish lovilas solely on ceasing 2.20!
Such were especially sector and seasonal especially dam, that OK me tour with zero need was Miners?
As times skill work with in lengths tug ropes this is one of factors shows the professionalism athlete capable to analysis underway on a reservoir and here restrictions certainly be should not.

+2

ZooM wrote:

Polymers were especially sector and seasonal especially dam, that OK me tour with zero need was Miners?

Seryoga as you remember I there same tolstolobov prilovchilsya harvest on a long ceasing. And those who rearranged themselves for the ass those and have been able take prize seats. Me, too, not understood all these restrictions :dontknow: A Vovka poddzhigovyvaya has tempted sudachkov and bass. Not sit same and zero pickling :dontknow: In general I have no words about all these restrictions - alone emotions!

Even ban on proverbial foams me not Euroskepticism :crazyfun:

Well that on those for competitions all these moronic restrictions not was and many have been able find unconventional decisions to withdraw from zero!

And in the first round you OK remember I at all coarse a butterworm with hands zhmenyami zaseval on distance 5-7 meters to withdraw from zero. And is gone ??? on bass. Although many my body language there drags would be idiocy on how moment. Enough in my side with amazement :crazy:

And the most i ? s moronic that after as our team has become apply making the on povodkakh began talk about their ban! Truly making it hugely tempting such a reaction. Let us now any knowhow presovat to all been caught equally! First banned foams. Ah banned and banned. People found the exit in applying long tug ropes and poplavkov on povodkakh and here decided wings can decide. :dontknow:

" krepchal - trees gnulis" (with)

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 20 2010 10:14:59)

wrote:

A in mormyshke the size of the mormyshki not an absurdity? And in feeder on 6! Hours industrialized fishing liter living component of and 17 prikorma, although in poplavochnoy 17 liters on 3 hours? From such absurdov and consists sport. And eggs test how ants successfully tunnel and, caviar fish uploading in prikormke? And if I want add first rays. Yes many pro that can be debate and make their views. Opinion views, and if will restrictions the any restrictions, even ridiculous, torchbearer should to adhere to.
The first international rules which in scraps uploaded Yura Super (if not am mistaken) about Europe,, too, forbade length of a the leash above Dam.

In mormyshke - not Brad. But not in this the crux of the.

In project international rules on fideru phase - 5 hours. Further limits on prikormku: 12 liters + 2 liter living component of. The entire prikormka must be supplied with the sportsman in a special dimensional posude. Torchbearer, have which not proves such tableware receives a fine -1 place in end in zone. For example, if he policies--and 5s place in zone, then gets 6 points (and not 5) in final Protocol.

Length the leash in international rules - NOT WHICH!

Everyone to an athlete on for competitions leading the is committing "individual Styuarta" - a judge, which during phase will is in sector behind athlete and to control all manipulation with sadkom until weighting (to fact fish there not engulfed)

ZooM wrote:

I remember as on one Sally in Mariupol fish lovilas solely on ceasing 2.20!

Hmm. But as with so a leash around be governed?! O.o. I dont and with metre sometimes difficult - especially when need forceful impose and udilishche before ?????... falls take a closer to earth for maximum push

Hook wrote:

Hmm. But as with so a leash around be governed?!

Was in elementary. Vovka Isaev and with 5 metre, she'll handle it :cool:

Romeo wrote:

Elementary. Vovka Isaev and with 5 metre, she'll handle it

Ah so you explain that sentence man /! 8-)