All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice fidera DRENNAN or Preston

Choice fidera DRENNAN or Preston

Posts 1 to 30 of 52

All Hi!
Help couples.
'm from two

DRENNAN Matchpro Medium Feeder y. Length, flushed: 3.6 http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … ium-feeder

Preston Feder DUTCH MASTER 13 '8 "100g y. Length, flushed: 4.1

That will preferable?
Enleve on 2008 and Donets.
Expanding zabrosa until 60 meters
Trough 40-60 "grape" for Donets River, sometimes and 80gr but rarely.
On a hard-on under Preston (if on it will highlight the) d gather additionally done more nor on.
Until not gather additionally in any way, that will more preferably?
Preston of course multi-purpose device, but not will whether he strongly an oak for the boner?
Me is convincing, that with easy weight and fish tank Preston quite ??? sensitive.
Me seems, that on distance there is 30 + meters Preston will uncomfortable at first.
In plans of course and karpovye retaions, but think for such cases better a separate stick take under flet.

Last edited by Givaga (Jun 3 2015 16:28:33)

Rods up not quite are comparable on classes Finn feeder closer to these conditions I.M.H.O.,. EBM 100 not catching but as say such weight can not upload normally the form

Efiop wrote:

rods up not quite are comparable on classes Finn feeder closer to these conditions I.M.H.O.,. EBM 100 not catching but as say such weight can not upload normally the form

And what difference between machpro Volkswagen Jetta TDI and machpro super feeder?
In no clothing left from remnants of there is simply machpro Volkswagen Jetta TDI
In price they a bit differ
On staff the have machpro superfider on one vershinku more

Other Garbolino G-Gecko Feeder Distance 390 see, test: 30-150 + set of smart vershinok + for method

P.S At the future, not be lazy to read themes, for Dreneny and Prestony about 4,000 messages, ah not a gift same their people wrote, that would again whom the all anew write. :tomato:

You gotta respect your labor other!

Last edited by Genius (Jun 3 2015 21:12:29)

+1

Givaga- there is both stick. D good candidate because.
Under your conditions took would Drennan. For: Far more graceful and WinGate,. Is smoother zabrosom on nvzhnuyu distance secondary crime as under 80 grams on svintsu would cast a. A medium so much not hold his liquor - they modicum and similar, but the second more 50 "grape". Kormukhi will hard-. Done 3.5 under him for 200 + Grzywna (can be to garner in the flagship from Mantereya or all, native, but modicum from mere 0.5-., more gentle have nowhere. From cons - transportation the length of the. If she not embarrasses - i.e. himself, sobssno, flagship Mantarey until 100 "grape". - the same Super from Drennana reinforced just a little bit, yes with normal price tag, Greater and support in terms of parts.
DM100 - all good, but under your requests clearly is excessive on might - he unfold only from trough in 80 gr. Is beginning to. It's a little long - between forested strongly not wave it around. But in collects, uh, sneaks far do you want, wasn that not in my car,.

+2

Can say accurately pro Preston. He uncovers their talents ranging from 80 grams + fodder. Better 100 grams. Loath on me better look that the another from mediums.

Genius wrote:

P.S At the future, not be lazy to read themes, for Dreneny and Prestony about 4,000 messages, ah not a gift same their people wrote, that would again whom the all anew write.

You gotta respect your labor other!

Edited Genius (Today 21 :12: 29)

Read
Difference in describing between machpro super and machpro Volkswagen Jetta TDI on Forum not grasp

Carlos wrote:

Givaga - there is both stick. D good candidate because.
Under your conditions took would Drennan. For: Far more graceful and WinGate,. Is smoother zabrosom on nvzhnuyu distance secondary crime as under 80 grams on svintsu would cast a. Volkswagen Jetta TDI so much not hold his liquor - they modicum and similar, but the second more 50 gr. Kormukhi will hard-. Done 3.5 under him for 200 + Grzywna (can be to garner in the flagship from Mantereya or all, native, but modicum from mere 0.5-., more gentle have nowhere. From cons - transportation the length of the. If she not embarrasses - i.e. himself, sobssno, flagship Mantarey until 100 "grape". - the same Super from Drennana reinforced just a little bit, yes with normal price tag, Greater and support in terms of parts.
DM100 - all good, but under your requests clearly is excessive on might - he unfold only from trough in 80 "grape". Is beginning to. It's a little long - between forested strongly not wave it around. But in collects, uh, sneaks far do you want, wasn that not in my car,.

Thank you!
Me need was a-a nudge on purchase.
Preston as times and has tempted in diameter 3.5 vershinok, but clearly not the for my seats fishing.
A pity in the flagship matchpro super over. A medium not quite the that want.

And why would you not to consider EBM 60 12.8? He more the on parameters too with Drennanom.

Carlos wrote:

If she not confounds - i.e. himself, sobssno, flagship Mantarey until 100 "grape". - the same Super from Drennana reinforced just a little bit, yes with normal price tag, Greater and support in terms of parts.

I on this and took the bait in the first time
Bought
On kind of difference there is no
Build a little bit of a dubovey from Drenana
Thought OEM or that the similar on caaiao Kharbinskiy etc
Has in the center of the letterhead on first zabrose any seafood brunch weight: ((
The angry was as traits
Zamesilsya traperom
Have spread platform
And here on first roll test such a bummer

Шимано wrote:

A why would you not to consider EBM 60 12.8? He more the on parameters too with Drennanom.

Yes, Netimer just so and will
Drenan wasn't brave.
Grassroots
Preston by 12,8 I shall'll take a look
Netimer just on him and will highlight the

Still there is DM 80, if for reservoir and need far hurl.
Although DM 60 (12.8) should choking off created, he more is quite universal

andriypb wrote:

A there is DM 80, if for reservoir and need far hurl.
Although DM 60 (12.8) should choking off created, he more is quite universal

Perhaps
I get there'll hold that for you in the hands of
Simply initially on drenan machpro super was violation
Build on me

Givaga wrote:

Just initially on drenan machpro super was violation

The first tinder - always the right.

Givaga wrote:

pity in the flagship matchpro super over.

http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … per-feeder
Like there is still

Givaga wrote:

has in the center of the letterhead on first zabrose any seafood brunch weight ((

Changed?

Carlos wrote:

First tinder - always the right.

http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … per-feeder
Like there is still

In Kharkiv said that already there is no

Carlos wrote:

changed?

Tomorrow will in occupations
On days hope discover verdict

Stood choice takoyzhe. Dispatched to me dm 80, not regret not grams. Trough 60-80, control the that Dr. prescribed. And he not DEAF, as many write, all movement fish are transmitted in hand.

Today ordered machpro super
Remained two on Ukraine
Thank you those who helped couples!
About as will lead themselves service as the flagship of update my
Think flagship of the honoured decides this problem.
Because clear marriage, when place it on first conscious roll it in mid-rods up.
If with the flagship of the will determine safely, then mentor I'll pick some up itself still feeder under flet.

I congratulate with different shorting! :cool:

+1

Givaga wrote:

:cool:

Indeed the favored choice. I congratulate.
Himself mean both drennana super and Volkswagen Jetta TDI. Think for your conditions super more priemlim.
Immediately recommend to purchase for the boner more sensitive done 1 / 2, 3 / 4.
And even, can whom it will be interesting, has purchased garbolino G-system 20-75 12 ft, also for rags of reservoirs.
Capturing the until 1 fishing trip. Sea positive of emotions. Fear both drennana will touring endowments of. Ah super on rivers with moderate the passage will be the first. And Volkswagen Jetta TDI? Although garbollino on River, too, is worth to 400.
And in garbollino done an ideal set of for your cockstand 1\ 2 oz glass 1\ 2, 3\ 4, 1 oz carbon fibre.
In my opinion

Givaga wrote:

About as will lead themselves service as the flagship of update my
Think flagship of the honoured decides this problem.

Service as the flagship of proved on perform well.
Make a return.
All passed quickly and without composting brain.
In transformation pick up volumes K dachmaster under flet.
Question what borrow
More inclination is to dachmaster 100gr
There is 130gr
As think under flet in 60gr + fodder 100 or 130 more preferably?

Last edited by Givaga (Jun 9 2015 17:40:20)

Givaga wrote:

How think under flet in 60gr + fodder 100 or 130 more preferably?

DM 60 maximum! This including a C-note, only slightly korooche, incidentally d sell soon such a stick, but declared its you not so, but because if chase hurl flet 80 + fodder, then, too, without problems. :)

Фидерер 71 wrote:

DM 60 maximum! This including a C-note, only slightly korooche, incidentally d sell soon such a stick, but declared its you not so, but because if chase hurl flet 80 + fodder, then, too, without problems. :)

Mean in his arsenal DM 60 fletom not catching truth but trough weight 80 grams fly on cheers. Anyway DM 100 bails on much dalshe these weight this, too, is worth given

лом80 wrote:

much

If can be, in tsyferyakh pliz, maximum agree with utverzhdiniem "a bit" from-for vary so much leverage (musculaire stick sobstv-location), so and wrote, that! "This including a C-note, only slightly kooroooche" :flag: :)

лом80 wrote:

fletom not catching truth

Under other equals, eats-but that flet going to fly further requested by Cormac "much" -realnykh from 10 until 20metrov.

This not "the same Here's a hundred" ;) "Khvamilnye traits" of course are found, but and difference lack.
DM60 flet middle size 60gr with feeds would cast a - this roughly 85-90gr common weight. But power zabrosom this isn't cool. And have "the same sotki" this weight which only is beginning to normal vgruzhat the form. So that the difference in range missiles zabrosa will although would because one pounder such weight "frightening" hurl, and the second "not frightening."
Ah and the very a course - any there's too much weight letterhead from declared producer this already fully on conscience moreover who is abandoning. Although himself their prestonovskie rods up peregruzhayu is both impious. But cautiously :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 9 2015 18:22:48)

+1

100% agree with Sergei!

duffy333 wrote:

This is not "the same Here's a hundred"

Of Sundered Identity, times write 60
\

duffy333 wrote:

flet middle size 60gr with feeds would cast a - this roughly 85-90gr common weight. But power zabrosom this isn't cool.

- in fundamentally disagree, try, otpisheshsya.

duffy333 wrote:

any there's too much weight letterhead

Because as on these traditional transportation no overload not occurred, and wrote, that EBM 60 this including a C-note, and here is "sotkoy" never throwing good 100 +, camping on K.

duffy333 wrote:

this already fully on conscience moreover who is abandoning

And under this I have was a sense of, that precisely so and such is the case. :rolleyes:

лом80 wrote:

100% agree with Sergei!

I, too,, so and write only about how, that have personally. :flag:

Фидерер 71 wrote:

- in fundamentally disagree, try, otpisheshsya.

Precisely because that has tried - because and wrote. For me forceful impose with DM60 comfortable interiors on flete 45gr + fodder. And vershinka # 2. This when under 80m and a bit further need throw.

Not can be DM60 and DM100 are uniform in "loading capacity" - yes, concept by building, work so and the reservoir ruggedness is the same. This the that I call analogy of "family resemblances." But here is themselves parameters so different. Not scrolling in prevents there masso'S-overall meaning its knees - have one done with Norfolk 3.0mm, and have another 3.5mm.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 9 2015 18:51:15)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Choice fidera DRENNAN or Preston