All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Favorit.

Fidery Favorit.

Posts 31 to 52 of 52

Rashid Pasha, being gold this fidera in length of his 3,9m, let not agrees with those, that poluzhestkiy kofr this bonus. In my opinion, a sheer thing. Better would trekhsektsionnyy fabric cover contemplated. And the price, think, below was would.

Ah this whom as. I at all drive fidera in poluslozhenom able. Me and soft cover not need :). Ah if would added still and soft - was would at all my with steeply. And in this tube room in my leg trigger. Here is and shop kit for trip.

Rashid Pasha, can to measure dozen first rings? Say, that in comparison with the first to model, have past dozen rings more.

wrote:

Pasha, can to measure dozen first rings? Say, that in comparison with the first to model, have past dozen rings more.

To Stimul-Cash, minutes 30 ago authorized feeder To he. Have him can be try ask.

In subsequent reviews promoted diameters rings kviverov? Can still what parameters need?

Emerged opportunity to exchange with Arbeitslosengeld II on Favorite Syntec Picker SYP-fair weather. From themselves without advertising can say very is not a bad wand but far not Picker. The last time catching Favorite Syntec Picker SYP-fair weather and MAP PARABOLIX 12FT / 3.60m. SYP-fair weather quality assembly and visually wand made on 4 + no are waiting rings there is no even roughly. SYP-fair weather build rapid throws simply charm of on meters 10 closer from PARABOLIX, fish, she knits on decidedly subpar, and most interesting kvivertipy with PARABOLIX perfectly suited on SYP-fair weather and goes an interesting ekzemplyar.

HSIIDC brothers about Favorite Syntec Picker

http://s020.radikal.ru/i711/1407/db/5d95eddfa02c.jpg

Article:http://feederfishing.tv/stati/favorite-syntec-picker-dve-tonkix-shpagi-protiv-shustryx-karpikov.html

Open to test-drive centers Favorite!

http://s019.radikal.ru/i630/1408/17/2e3456a61bd3.jpg

Decided in stoyanku with goal buy car, every buyer can take a ride for wheel SPARTAK him machines: Feel its handling, comfort in circulation and other important characteristics. After all only for wheel can be cognize temperament machines and understand for themselves the kind whether this buying, or is worth devoted belt and pozaritsya on more expensive model. In a fishing fact car quietly can be compare with pounder, but test place it not appears possible from-for series of causes, which on fact not very something and point;. This summer 2014, our brand Favorite became the first producer udilisch, who opened network branded test-drive centers across Ukraine. Now every fisherman before-buying will have opportunity on water have polyubivsheesya him udilishche. And need not sit in Internet day and reading out comments about the or another model Favorite, enough simply come in any test-drive center, take Ponravivshuyusya model Favorite and cognize all its positive quality on their own on favorite a fishing place. Brand-name test-drive centers Favorite act in cities:

Kyiv: Music "Ribalka", problem-gives Bazhana (22m from exit from subway Pozniaky (Kiev Metro), side tts traditional story (063) 3429648

Mykolayiv: Music "Rybalkin", str. Small naval, 108 (Tec "", 2 th floor)

Vyborom: Music "Artemis", Neolam col. Spartakovskiy, 25 (552) 414200, (552) 414287

Zaporozhye: Music "Rybolov", str. Victory, 52 (095) 6091819, (067) 9522568

Dnipropetrovsk: Music "The Barracuda", problem-gives Chancellery, 14 (since 23.06) 3701640

Cherkasy: Music "The World admirers", Blagovestnaya, 469 parliamentary (067) 4724554

Lutsk: Music "Ribalka", str. Kravchuk, 17 03322 82174

Exactly: Music "Okunok", str. Korolev Rocket, 23 (098) 0325708

Chernivtsi: Music "At fishing trip with champions , str. Stasyuka, 15 (050) 2711311

Zhytomyr: Music "is a sporting house", str. Vitruka, 9a (096) 4565888

Ivano-Frankovsk: Music "Shaman", Volchinetskaya street, 122 (097) 1620612

Kharkiv: Music "Fishing some tackle", str. Arnautish, 33 (v) 7062090, (050) 1778770
Music "Rybolov-Expert", .500 Rebellion, 1 (Konnyy The market for United States) (067) 7544976, (v) 7323272

Lviv: Flushed Mr "dura-Ace" str. Gorodotskaya, 160

Ternopil: Flushed Mr "Ribak" str. 15 of, 6A

Good TO.

Choose its Favorite http://favorite-fishing.com/

Reviews across current lineup types Favorite
Universal http://kapitan.ua/review-feeder-favorit … al-210-hh/
Nitrotech http://kapitan.ua/review-feeder-favorit … h-360-390/
Syntec http://kapitan.ua/review-picker-favorite-syntec/
Multi Task http://kapitan.ua/review-feeder-favorit … 210-i-240/
Slayer http://kapitan.ua/review-feeder-slayer-favorite-slayer/

http://fishingfamily.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/0005.jpg

Another the review. And he will about last years designing from Trade Mark FAVORITE SYNTEC Picker model SYP-fair weather.

And so, as always, the cover. Cover tight. With two valuable branches under into rods up and one thing serviced on size tubusa with kvivertipami. Here is that me in it especially liked, so this the that there no zavyazochek and ropes. All done on Velcro fasteners. A good, qualitative. Proshit exactly and reliably.

Now about really udilishche:

Full length at centimeters

Transportation the length of the 131 centimeters

Dvuchastnik.

Full weight rods up 196 grams

Test until 60 grams

The hilt the Kombi from congestion and crumbs congestion with transitional. Length of various we see The thickness of the of various 22,5 millimeters, fatty on all length.

Katushkoderzhatel with the upper it by the nut. On it labeling FAVORITE.

Foregripp from crumbs with svyazuyuschem a long 47 mm and, measuring 25 mm.

Now about form. Archaea, then add a thin. The thickness of the exiting from pens 11 mm. On the goes wire, likely for his strengthen and give capacity. On the 150mm 7 rings. Rings dvulapye. But they not look khlipkimi and on practice well cushy. The first ring the on distance 60 centimeters from shpuli coils. Dozen his 11 mm. So same there is khukkiper and enough large. How on perform well. All be standing and without any ogrekhov.

Kvivertipy. In goes their 4 with razvesovkoy in 0.75, 1, 1.5 and 2 ounces of. All such as carboxylic. Length 51 see 150mm on them 6 rings. The beam output ring tulip buds. Walnut sideboard 2 mm. Dozen finished 2 as much as 25-hundredths mm. Done chocolate in different color of 0.75 and 1.5 lemon, 1 green and 2 Red. Tube for their storage large.

On authoritarianism he likely poluparabolik but a close to paraboliku.

Source

Last edited by Malyshh (Aug 4 2015 22:54:36)

Yes "pikerok" very good released. Such broskovyy sanctuary laytik in 3 metre length. Incidentally on during them, too, quite comfortable experience harvest. Is it apt wand Lies.

Call out who testil Feder Brain Apex 3,9m test 150 the State Russian Museum. Superficially very comfortable feeder, build and look like whether he on what either model shimano.

Last edited by (Dec 15 2015 08:19:34)

wrote:

Answer me who testil Feder Brain Apex 3,9m, 150 the State Russian Museum. Superficially very comfortable feeder, build and look like whether he on what either model shimano.

Yesterday've tested this feeder, your dozen the pinnacle 2.2 mm. A form posylistyy, enough tight, very napomnil- maver zhenezis, as for ekstrakhevika enough easy. The most soft vershinka roughly 4 Anabelle Lake now on shimano, but be the very hard, trashed the fishing trip fidergamom. Wand acting and starters correctly work on feeding trough 135 the State Russian Museum., trough weight more not stavil- stick took on test in no clothing left, 150 ant it was sufficient well. Is abandoning feeder well as shimanka or maver, I have on 40 m comfortably, on 60 flushed forceful. Wanted to watch build under maximum overstretched, accidentally it's snagged on for korch, get him to say something extricate komushku pounder, fishing pole cramped up in the right parabolu that good. Very liked neoprenovaya here, say the conveniently and easily cleaned, that's a really nice katushko- holder of, coil has become dead. Feder undoubtedly is worth their money, put on him kivertip from shimano or Datca and will the. Feder oblovil - been seized 6 kg fish, bream, from 800 until 1kg. Will questions write, all NKhCh.

Last edited by (Dec 15 2015 08:20:36)

+1

wrote:

put on him kivertip from shimano or Datca and will the

And why on him questioning kvivertipy from dura-Ace or Preston? :huh: A their why then, I something nothing to acquire not understood. :dontknow:

The answer:

wrote:

The most soft vershinka roughly 4 Anabelle Lake now on shimano, but would still very hard,.

Wanted option with test smaller.

+1

wrote:

The most soft vershinka roughly 4 Anabelle Lake now

'm darling currency these fall sick. Familiar bought Favorit Syntek feeder himself the form very even nothing and here is done at all nesgibaemy

Manowar wrote:

A why on him questioning kvivertipy from dura-Ace or Preston? And their why then, I something nothing to acquire not understood.

Kivertipy shimano more smoothly soothes the tugging fish, camping ons a form and the entire onastka nagruzhaetsya more evenly (less the peak leverage). Can be use and shtatanye kivertipy, then needs either ogrublyat snap either questioning fidergam. Worldview kivertipy as wheels on the new zhigule, touring same can be.

duffy333 wrote:

Answer:

Wanted option with test smaller.

If can find the money in sale Feder Brain Apex 3,6m, with test until 100 the State Russian Museum, then update my.

Brain Apex 3,9m until 150 the State Russian Museum, who enjoyed, share please impressions)

crown424 wrote:

Brain Apex 3,9m until 150 the State Russian Museum, who enjoyed, share please impressions)

See higher post 43

wrote:

see higher post 43

Thank you) on dnakh groped egos in no clothing left, ah very legke)

crown424 wrote:

TVV wrote (and):
See higher post 43
Thank you) on dnakh groped egos in no clothing left, ah very legke)

, hang it up coil and all will become on place.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Favorit.