All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Hardy.

Fidery Hardy.

Posts 121 to 150 of 253

Monster Crab wrote:

I got interested in comfortable experience whether will them work with weight 100 gr (there's gravy + fodder)??

Comfortable experience will work with Tournament LONG DISTANCE Feeder 13’re HQ’casting up to 150g, Hardy-smokes in the sidelines :tomato:
Seryoga, there a'll show I have there is

+1

Oleg.N.N. wrote:

Booked and paid Supero Feeder 12 ", next week as. As'll try out so and update my. Oleg aka Night thank you.

Dobryi day.
Wand received? As she?

He my the favorite. An radar, well otrobatyvaet on fish on pletne, without shock and rubber bands. On order better, than molodsha a series of Marksman XT Feeder 12 "Hardy, that has acquired before. Not long became gold Marksman Supero Extreme Feeder 13 "(3.96m, but until not eiaee.

Oleg.N.N. wrote:

He my the favorite. An radar, well otrobatyvaet on fish on pletne, without shock and rubber bands. On order better, than molodsha a series of Marksman XT Feeder 12 "Hardy, that has acquired before. Not long became gold Marksman Supero Extreme Feeder 13 "(3.96m, but until not eiaee.

Glad for you.
Means the difference in price between Hardy Marksman XT Feeder 12 "and Hardy Marksman Supero Feeder 12" themselves justifies? Where police forces? And there is whether there opportunity order additional done?
If all my questions not in subject, the you can to answer in lichku.

How I know spare done for Hardy in the last year disappeared from free sales. Their can be order through local English official sellers this brand - as spare parts of. Have the same Tim from matchmansupplies can be to know - if anything on site have him written, that "under Made to Order" he their can get. The cost of done order 40 ?.
My familiar that have Hardy in arsenal, spat. - on this and use done other brands with Norfolk 3.5mm. Although, of course, "native" 's the hollow such as carboxylic replace on all 100% nothing with which :disappointed:

platon527 wrote:

Where is police forces? And there is whether there opportunity order additional done?

Note - Oleg lives in Russia, in Moscow in daunting and through staff / shops the entire XMEGA Hardy.
http://fishpoint.ru/catalog.php?num_grp=53, and like even done for supero.
About tsennikakh, of course, separate conversation.

Have us the cost of on done Hardy in daunting was roughly such a same - plus-minus couple of dollars :dontknow:

Not, have us prices rods up Hardy a bit "feels better".

Thank you all, who answered it.

platon527 wrote:

Thanks all, who answered it.

For me all correctly responded. Kind regards

Hardy is abandoning trough 120 + fodder. Hardy on core coursework they as dayvovskiy turnament. This fishing pole stronger, than MAP Parabolix but weaker, than producing and she more hot dry.

Тоха wrote:

Hardy is abandoning trough 120 + fodder.

Very doubt, that can be you to throw to power zabrosom times two superior settlement weight. In Hardy these with President are positioning until 70 grams.
I of course not eiaee they, but was shaking down. Accurately not such strong.
You perhaps messed up.

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 2 2013 22:52:36)

Pounder producing Marksman extrem feeder 13 ft in Chernigiv on Desna (disambiguation) Popov otrybachil 2 round competition in the past year. Catching in pace property gusteru with the feeding trough cell weight 125 + fodder on distance more 70-and meters! In pace! :) :) :)

Last edited by Тоха (Dec 2 2013 23:03:00)

Тоха wrote:

've been in pace property gusteru with the feeding trough cell weight 125 + fodder on distance more 70-and meters! In pace!

But Bly makes his move,.

Тоха wrote:

pounder producing Marksman extrem feeder 13 ft in Chernigiv on Desna (disambiguation) Popov otrybachil 2 round competition in the past year. Eiaee in pace property gusteru with the feeding trough cell weight 125 + fodder on distance more 70-and meters! In pace!

I.e. you're instructing this place it, as ekstrakhevik, for industrialized fishing with headings, from 170gr. On distance communication from 70m? I correctly understood?

Or all-???: Quod licet Jovi (Iovi) non licet bovi?

There is no, of course :) Everyone on its fear and risk. Simply have us here such a a posse of gathered, which ganyaet their rods up and in tail and in mane - clean Krash, Alpha Unit reporting tests, not fishing :D But some model have indeed phenomenal supply ruggedness.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

No, of course Everyone on its fear and risk. Simply have us here such a a posse of gathered, which ganyaet their rods up and in tail and in mane - clean Krash, Alpha Unit reporting tests, not fishing But some model have indeed phenomenal supply ruggedness.

And I about same. In TV, in such cases write: "Not to repeat, stunts designed profesіonalom." And the that rods up have phenomenal supply ruggedness. This yes, but until a certain point fatigue material. Couple nebezyzvestnykh athletes already broke the their Hardy even on smaller traditional transportation. Ah not factory same marriage precisely themthe apparently on queen of with life a guarantee. In the that new sniper is a-managers Hardy have spat (forgotten, not modelers get it and camping on D.) on opportunity point to in reklamme, that "this the best place it which works with headings, from 0 until (7", ah never feel. Means not works. Not losers, either there sit.

And risk deal both noble, but risky, and only personal. Pardon for pun.

P.S. But such information, too, very useful, so of a grand merci. But as it command, let every himself decides.

Тоха wrote:

pounder producing Marksman extrem feeder 13 ft in Chernigiv on Desna (disambiguation) Popov otrybachil 2 round competition in the past year. Catching in pace property gusteru with the feeding trough cell weight 125 + fodder on distance more 70-and meters! In pace!

Edited Anton (Yesterday 23 :03: 00)

Seryoga Orlov (Arly) accurately such a same stick broken on weight 70 gr + fodder

kanisch wrote:

Seryoga Orlov (Arly) accurately such a same stick broken on weight 70 "grape" + fodder

Pro the and bazaar, :crazyfun: I remember "crying Yaroslavna of Bobrovsk" on Salapine about Hardy.
Only surprises, wasn stick under such burdens not his insides letting go. I before for yuks,, too, 15grammovym spin threw 4 untsovyy cargo, but side and nabrosom and not as not force through head.

All has worked and not provalivalos.
I applied one tipping, has replaced the standard kvivertip on Preston Excel 12 spent $11 "green", the most tight. Because as those that on Hardy for such a flow of myagkovaty. Kviver this tight and becomes perfectly on Hardy Marksman Extreme Feeder and makes his one of my favorite rechnikov. I wrote about this already previously in some from-pro with President.
In my TOP rankings Hardy ranks confident stance in rider will the most staunchest and reliable in exploitation fishing gear :cool:

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

What there is you're instructing this place it, as ekstrakhevik, for industrialized fishing with scales from 170gr. On made it from 70m? I correctly understood?

Or all-???: Quod licet Jovi (Iovi) non licet bovi?

:) I vootsche pisaal pro sensas, likened the his with other udilischami :)
Place it Hardy done for zabrosov feeders 60-80 grams on long drives distance there is. Simply it has supply ruggedness and enduring the such strains will.

Last edited by Тоха (Dec 3 2013 21:33:23)

kanisch wrote:

Seryoga Orlov (Arly) accurately such a same stick broken on weight 70 "grape" + fodder

Rashid Pasha, Seryoga a new Extreme Supero broken, not the old Extreme. The latest stronger. The promised test on a fishing line 14lb. Sergei Popov but old.

Night wrote:

Pasha, Seryoga a new Extreme Supero broken, not the old Extreme. The latest stronger. The promised test on a fishing line 14lb. Sergei Popov but old.

Ah yes, plus to this same freezing temperatures I think, too, put downward pressure.

Night wrote:

Pasha, Seryoga a new Extreme Supero broken, not the old Extreme. The latest stronger. The promised test on a fishing line 14lb. Sergei Popov but old.

Ah correctly, now simply Ekstrimy not graduate, and go only Supero Ekstrimy. And this already other with President with 8lb burdens.
And conversation was for a new. Toch all confused about that and mentioned pro the old.

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 3 2013 22:40:21)

Тоха wrote:

I vootsche pisaal pro sensas, likened the his with other udilischami
Place it Hardy done for zabrosov feeders 60-80 grams on long drives distance there is. Simply it has supply ruggedness and enduring the such strains will.

Anton without scores. I simply pick a itself ekstrakhevik. And here here is such advice, with a bit bezapelyatsionnyy. I remember "Popova with Grigoryevich Orlov on expense this stick, and even pro golden and titanium rings remember (old and new model). And pro the other the tip read. Then asked pro it, read reviews. Summary for themselves put the next - replacing DM100 in the form of a new Hardy me until not need a. (Mean on workers Scale. And range missiles). Let even and higher class. And here you with 170g from 70m, easily and in order things. Ah is obtained or I not there watched, or. 's jammed.

Outcome: You incorrect approach put it, and I in the answer incorrect approach the. Now to give me an explanation. The world?

+1

Yes there is no grievances :).
Hardy on core coursework they dubliruetsya with 100 EBM. In as a ekstrokhevika very praise Daiwa tournametn the long distance 13 ft. In his arsenal this pillows were very not mean. Not worthy still in conditions, where need harvest kormushkami harder 130gramm. And this weight with napryagom throws my Tournament PRO 135HQ

Last edited by Тоха (Dec 4 2013 10:28:17)

Vadkh wrote:

Nu correctly, now simply Ekstrimy not graduate, and go only Supero Ekstrimy. And this already other with President with 8lb burdens.
And conversation was for a new. Toch all confused about that and mentioned pro the old.

Edited Vadkh (Yesterday 22 :40: 21)

Then ssori :blush:

Тоха wrote:

then ssori :blush:

http://s.rimg.info/b60a4e106d7dcd9f39749a5fc6498ed1.gif

Yes Supero linked (a new) - clearly not ekstrakhevik. Incidentally, the things that are wrong knee was me Hardy reversed the for free (including free shipping). He good under non-CIS zabrose under lovde with kormushkami 50-60 grams.
PADI turnam log distans - to be sure discus ring, 100-120 gr. More until not has tried. But, to example for industrialized fishing on River Vah in Slovakia - and -DAVE not the most the best option (there need a 200 gr. There's gravy) :-)

Арлы wrote:

But, to example for industrialized fishing on River Vah in Slovakia - and -DAVE not the most the best option (there need a 200 "grape". There's gravy) :-)

I have for such a affairs is the Shogun. Him 200 g as finger at about asphalt. Involving a. Special one. Under Neva bought these.

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 4 2013 10:54:05)

Арлы wrote:

But, to example for industrialized fishing on River Vah in Slovakia - and -DAVE not the most the best option (there need a 200 gr. There's gravy)

Sergei, what so far walk. On Oka there is seats where and 250g on Bank implementing various. Account for to cling from dead ends for terrain. And big weight a bad this already on lyubitelya Perhaps. For me this already work, not fishing. Although. "Never, not talk less never", can and to the Shogun's orders, Force Distans and camping on D. Will have to look closely.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Hardy.