All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Chair or platform?

Posts 391 to 420 of 1000

Yesterday saw canopy from Preston in the flagship Kharkiv. Prices below than have us.
Couple issues for the common development.
1. Tourism should are worth platform Preston in Ukraine?
2. Saw, that many athletes under fiderarm with one point fastening'm being set up racks. For what? For sustainability or tiptoe around indented mechanism regulation Heights upswing of fiderarma?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

1. Tourism should are worth platform Preston in Ukraine?

VIVA wrote:

650-660 dollars.

Davelos have Zooma on X6S swim, and have VIVA on X3S - thing, not commens :cool:

Last edited by Алекс (Aug 4 2010 22:02:52)

Yes even question forgot. As there affairs with customs you have? Not appeared in SportRybalke korumovskie chairs?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Don’t appeared in SportRybalke korumovskie chairs?

There is, the price has remained the former. Only I on Rusanovke saw.

+1

WILDHUNTER wrote:

. Saw, that many athletes under fiderarm with one point fastening'm being set up racks. For what? For sustainability or tiptoe around indented mechanism regulation Heights upswing of fiderarma?

And the and another. This "indented mechanism" not mismanaged, if on stand the dick, dude under a pound of weight

Mish have you fiderarm from whom?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Mish have you fiderarm from whom?

Nice. Have friend kolmik - the same. Under it comes to shagging on silnoi during ekstrakhevikom not enduring the, falls. And Mexican under him an apple box - quite the other conversation, is worth as Stone :)
So the right carefully I.M.H.O., - type this Preston's:
http://www.fishpoint.ru/images/product/feeder_arm_xs.jpg
Or this Corum:
http://www.fishpoint.ru/images/product/72.JPG

Last edited by worm (Aug 4 2010 22:47:19)

And have us the entire team gets Feeder Tele-Arm Trabucco with two spots fastening, such as on picture, only black color of. A cool thing. Much stronger than the usual. :cool:

http://s52.radikal.ru/i138/0912/46/052fd3d40677t.jpg

Ah here is, prestonovskikh platforms in Kyiv not remained. Last yesterday bought the in slavery Sergei Silent! With than his and I congratulate.

worm wrote:

so the right carefully I.M.H.O., - type this Preston's:

Use precisely such. Certify - thing!

And here is with korumovskoy, pretty picture, huh you, Misha, a bit not fell in goal. Have Corum there is tripod, which can be stowed, to height-platforms or chairs. Here is she - the right! Such a have Edika. Sought itself, yes not was. Had to borrow expensive Preston.

Last edited by VIVA (Aug 5 2010 12:24:04)

+1

VIVA wrote:

Nu here is, prestonovskikh platforms in Kyiv not remained. Last yesterday bought the in slavery Sergei Silent!

Thank you still times Viktor.
"A slave" indeed a cool. My Trabukko plummeting has forth on batty (a good).

So as not torchbearer, then'm using Korum powerhouse Accessory chair (model 2009). My 100 kg holds absolutely normally. In goes with Korum RUCKBAG and other lawyers Korum / Preston-ovskimi pribludami this the best for one-day fishing, I.M.H.O.,. Kit very Regrettable. And that most importantly, suited for of hiking transition - chair and backpack soedenyayutsya and is obtained kind of like a substitute for bipod (weapon) a backpack.

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 7 2010 18:18:35)

Incidentally here is long thought why need feeder-carefully. Personally for me more comforting option with regulated on length of his and on horizontally g-dip prolongoy. Supplied in most often lies simply on hands and if need to chtobu supplied in firmly stood the I put it right his on a bucket for washing hands. Or on-size which mounting your to become platforms.

Long operator to feeder-Armu but so and not bought. Personally me so more convenient with InternetCELL :dontknow:

http://www.podsekai.com.ua/pics/catalogue/711/pic_large.jpg

Last edited by Romeo (Sep 7 2010 21:03:05)

2 Romeo
Perhaps the British this things That you have come up with for two cases: An amateur industrialized fishing (when particularly not like it or do come) and industrialized fishing on platnikakh with vymostok (when stupidly not to what except platforms or chairs Take Hold). And only for stagnant water. On the river only with tripodom, I.M.H.O.,.
For my an amateur fishing on-start well useful pribluda. I, until not get tired of or if there is no any via rampant Ah, this is great have fish, enleve on two fidera - on round 6 and far point. And not because that I such a steep rybatsyuga, but because rarely can Myslivny Gone Fishin '((thank God crisis has passed past) and want try all and immediately :) [here is such feeder-carefully and here is such a hairbrush for types have become simply finding for me.
Now only lacks Korum-ovskogo DOUBLE for it REST-but.
And so until feeder on a near point komlem on the knee, but on the far-- in the usual for it REST-most know

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 7 2010 22:00:57)

+1

Owners armchairs Corum standard. How many there leg birth on length of his bear to know?

On-my have all three models legs same assessment. On my powerhouse Accessory chair they 40 see What does until emphasis the bog seat - will maximal high landing 45 see To them still from Prestonovskikh platforms legs suited. They 50 centimeters like.

Korum with Preston on obvesu coincide absolutely.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

How many there leg birth on length of his bear to know?

Its feet short, about 40sm (race for sporty), if there is opportunity man from Preston's telescopic arms in of England if not changes memory are worth 15ft =7 50rub (couple)

+1

Ah yes. Will have borrow 2 couples. Need to tag along, follow for theme here on Forum, bub Duffy now ozadachilsya zabugorschinoy and on salapine theme a serious.
P.S. It is good to see you and on this a time. He is becoming increasingly international and here on a wisp go fidermeny all mature fidermeny the former big countries. On fact this with steeply.

Have Preston's except weight pin socket there is still ordinary on design ON BOX have had things (60cm) (Pair) (ONBOX / 07) and ON BOX have had things (90cm) (Pair) (ONBOX / 08). With was coming out feet in 90 centimeters d as on be in the bar chair sit :rofl:
Wondered precisely about these video equipment, not pro telescopic arms. First, than less sochleleniy-screws for, those reassuringly certain. Second, on teleskopakh expense of knot fastening on the lower part of legs already nothing not, you're gonna hang. I don't know, but can be this will be critical way in what any situation :dontknow:.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

P.S. It is good to see you and on this a time.

Thank you, Write in lichku, and help with transshipment from for knoll, under negotiate yet another increasingly.

Wu Preston's except weight pin socket there is still ordinary on design

Legs bodies. Well enough.

duffy333 wrote:

wondered precisely about these video equipment, not pro telescopic arms. First, than less sochleleniy-screws for, those reassuringly certain. Second, on teleskopakh expense of knot fastening on the lower part of legs already nothing not, you're gonna hang. I don't know, but can be this will be critical way in what any situation :dontknow:.

Want warn, that with neteleskopicheskimi devices which are permanently running will be very many transport problems, if you of course not filming its feet under transport. I as something decided to save and taken on Reve neteleskopy. As in proverb notwithstanding, had to to pay twice :(

Yes perhaps absolves. I I’m taking picture its feet with platforms and pedany. So more fidernogo from September 1, uh, sneaks. And you have poplavochnikov from September 1 not less of our.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Yes perhaps absolves.

Of course I’m taking picture. Legs from chairs I have in kholdale in Decoupling with studs and feeder-Armom. With long will, too, most. If fishing a short and Gropa (and Dnepr river, and Lake near), then these legs perfectly are placed in big of lading trolley onto a side pocket Korumovskogo ryukbaga. And long will side on tubuse, in nakladnom pocket. Now there feeder-carefully and podsak especially.
And why their not sack, in than sense? Has tried with nesnyatymi - not appreciate. Nor go, nor to store.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 26 2010 19:42:12)

Now, as vladeley and moreover and another will be able confirm words previously about this need include. For sport platform it is the most suitable, for an amateur, and also karpfishingovoy industrialized fishing chair - this well.
Now about minuses chairs KORUM
The first minus chairs precisely in terms as industrialized fishing this the, that with using fiderarma with one point fastening all movement, pardon C., are transmitted on the tip fidera. As this will be on fiderarme with two spots not know, so as I have his there is no and not plan, but believe, that the best solution under using chairs in as it catching will such holder of

Yes and to platform he not poorly analogy.
Now about shared minuses, which truth not crete life.
Stoppers on feet very not tightly sit. Not go. Believe their need prokleit. Obligatory on pipes, their two, in the form of pyatochek, on which touted chair in one first able, so say "on pop", too, not tightly sit and their better prokleit, so as I already one lost. Its feet to change only on big on length of his or shuttles, so as its feet zo and adjustment harder distribute.
From pleasant benefit to.
Very conveniently, holds fat people, intends to naaamnogo faster platforms. As the so.

Zoom

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Nov 1 2010 08:40:43)

+2

I congratulate with shorting :cool:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Now about shared minuses, which truth not crete life.
Obligatory on pipes, their two, in the form of pyatochek, on which touted chair in one first able, so say "on pop", too, not tightly sit and their better prokleit, so as I already one lost. Its feet to change only on big on length of his or shuttles, so as its feet zo and adjustment harder distribute.

Pyatochki not need, I.M.H.O.,. One lost - we want and second. I precisely so made after as prokleil and uplotnil, and she took and burst.
Kit 60-centimeters legs very is desirable - indeed for the comfortable location sporty seats race. These legs, as and 45-centimeters, can be quietly transport squarely on got. I so not do, because dirt on legs all-??? remains and me easier their to lift. That until 90-centimeters and 1938 - not know there is whether in them the need.
Feder-carefully only with two spots the mountings - he significantly stable conventional, although, too, not the upper hand perfection. But on vymostkakh very conveniently with such constructs.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 1 2010 13:32:18)

I thought, that the British - the most best in feeder. Polazil on sites almost "loved" Germans and understood, that precisely they will the main SOLOVIA ChM.

Have overwhelming majority of German athletes saw interesting boxes are in role in fact sole sporty on platform. Who knows where and on than can be buy? Can there is references to German staff-shops?
Ponravlis Hi,.

Zoom

Zoom

VIVA wrote:

Ponravlis Hi,.

I, too, drew attention, that have many Germans in delivery- there is data boxes are.
Their, and than appealed something, boxes are, as boxes are?

Have was Veyganga on official sitein section "of the Gallery" many interesting photographs. There have athletes these boxes from different producers, but something in directories their not saw (have Browning's so accurately) :dontknow:
Very appealed chair with luxuriously on platforms has :cool: Also, incidentally, have very many.

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 6 2010 12:58:31)

Feederal_74 wrote:

I, too, drew attention, that have many Germans in delivery- there is data boxes are.
Their, and than appealed something, boxes are, as boxes are?

Appealed those, that deep. And removed any handy man, this stuff not just splinters and not is drifting, as I have with table (on CU, sitting in water, Amenhotep two trough and extractor - fell from the table).
Appealed protection of from rain.
Selling young horses is much, can something similar for scraps itself can whip up.