All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Chair or platform?

Posts 451 to 480 of 1000

It easier middle, and secondary about 6 kg

Znachitsa so - my powerhouse Accessory chair weighs in collects with was coming out feet 4.5 kg. On information on reform. Site it easier than STANDARD Accessory chair on 30%. Regularly STANDARD weighs about 6 kg, that and confirmed WILDHUNTER. Ah and there same written, that DELUXE Accessory chair weighs just on 1 kg more, than STANDARD - regularly 7 kg. Somewhere so.
If summer on sunshine in my You gave on times, then in DELUXE conceal hard-will :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 16 2010 11:39:55)

duffy333 wrote:

If summer on sunshine in my You gave on times

I one times even during competition fell asleep in got :crazyfun: Delo was in March on championship Luhansk area in past year. Man minutes forty and still first place policies--and in lichke - conclusion - who sleeping - is the wins :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

conclusion - who sleeping - is the wins

Handsome! :cool: from besklyovya razmorilo - on snoring has drawn ryp, need to proeksperementirovat-can on payroll shall save! :flag:

duffy333 wrote:

my powerhouse Accessory chair weighs in collects with was coming out feet 4.5 kg.

But as same his to purchase - my 35 clustered in during 1 th half 2010 in "sporting fishing trip on rusanovke" not gave outcome -. " There is no, waiting for "or." Not know when will. " :mad:
Dear forumchane help to purchase -budu very thankful!:flirt: :love: :yep:

Last edited by (Dec 17 2010 10:17:18)

wrote:

Dear forumchane help to purchase -budu very thankful!

In Dnepropetrovsk flagship has threatened on demand bring. Try find their closest Music, they operationally driven to goods with cities in city, far book you.

In Kyiv now there is no - asked. Await after New years holidays.

http://i035.radikal.ru/1012/2e/6fc1ea6c6801.jpg
Roma Badardinov, in than chip platforms? Than valuation is not unreasonable the price in 900 $? The that see, eye aren, but the price. :dontknow: 'many screwing with, what reviews?

http://s44.radikal.ru/i106/1012/6d/21082756cd59.jpg
So same find useful this thing :cool:. Give me some pointers, cover closes a table fully or until than half?

Last edited by (Dec 17 2010 21:00:38)

Now. Maybe, you have them discount went - HEREand the price quite not 900 $. In the bottom pages.

Have Korum there is even and such chair, with accurately the same name powerhouse Accessory chair, but as in sight it different from conventional powerhouse Accessory chair! Who any that knows?

Zoom

Last edited by 84 (Dec 18 2010 09:17:05)

Chair on first Figure filmed with production - with 2009 is issued the, which at the second Figure. Have first, judging by accounts on anglophone forums, fabric and seams on it were charitably not very - under dyadkami in 240 pounds weight and forth seams quickly razlazilis.

wrote:

The valuation is not unreasonable the price in 900 $?

Only banner browning :crazyfun:

This as Giant oceanic manta ray and a similar Trabucco - not certainly nor one differences, and on price times in three accurately differ% -)

This is as Giant oceanic manta ray and a similar

Have manty I.M.H.O., Pandora smaller.

Romeo wrote:

Only banner browning

Can techs have from browning their need further deliberation contribution. Here is Roman, why something speaks out. Something knows perhaps. :flag: :D

duffy333 wrote:

Mindjart have them discount went

:dontknow:? Ah, is identically of course. Zalezhalis perhaps. :dontknow: Dont know as whom, but me such a reasoning not suits.

Chair KORUM even to discuss not makes sense! :cool: Proverennaya vremennem mega THlNG! For me, akin to beloved fidera and hardworking machines :cool:

Last edited by (Dec 18 2010 16:32:19)

wrote:

Dear forumchane help to purchase -budu very thankful!

Roma, I would, too, not refused. :flag:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Wu manty I.M.H.O., Pandora smaller.

I compare are dumplings to go and DEFlNITELY such a same platform Trabuko - spare parts alone and same I likened the. And even if on couple of cubic centimeters have Trabuko more Pandora the this not reason to pay in three times more :crazyfun:

Pro the Browning that on picture created I'll shut up. This even not funny for the platform 900 bakarey :tomato: yes it red the price 4 pieces and the from-for respect to behalf of Browning :rofl:

Last edited by Romeo (Dec 18 2010 17:19:53)

+1

wrote:

in than chip platforms? Than valuation is not unreasonable the price in 900 $? The that see, eye aren, but the price.

Romeo wrote:

Pro the Browning that on picture created I'll shut up. This even not funny for the platform 900 bakarey :tomato: yes it red the price 4 pieces and the from-for respect to behalf of Browning

That, bad, brag? :mad:
11 taboo: "Not to remember the times name of Browning in vain!"
The gospel of from was Veyganga 1 :1
:mad:

I errori, and that such platform? :dontknow:

wrote:

I errori, and that such platform?

Zoom

+7

Who any such saw in Ukraine? She has even saddle wriggles around! :O

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

What you on this Browning jumped?? Not constructively as something, I.M.H.O.,. Ah policy have producer such a, perhaps :dontknow: In downloaded from the internet the catalogue on 2010, truth for English market, zaznacheno recommended retailer the price for League platforms (or staff the - 590 ?. The is attached.
If place such prices - means sells on targeted markets :dontknow: He let us pro RIVE, for example the cost of in Russiaor the cost of in of England, in such a same manner -, too, not 5 kopecks is worth. And nothing, sells and is "an icon-style."
I for themselves choice made - if and d borrow platform, then only Prestonovskuyu. The reason - between got a body kit on from Korumovskogo a chair fully suited. So why pay more :D

Zoom

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 19 2010 03:01:48)

Owners Prestonoaskix "stations" could you tell me what size construction the upper parts of its feet (squaring with okruglyonnymi angles), want understand suited got a body kit on from RIVA 25mm
In advance thankful, Seryoga

wrote:

Perhaps techs have from browning their need further deliberation contribution. Here is Roman, why something speaks out. Something knows perhaps. :flag: :D

Sasha I not oversaw theme. And not know pro sho here. Zhenya Buglak he, man like not poor, bought and itself and ?ea Preston, povozil, vilified, and summer Gone Fishin '(invited. 'm sits ??? on PlT maneuver KLTOM Browning, small such platformochke. :O Wu me eyes such and were. Marrying say Ty Sho's C's? Zhenya says: "Is it a good veschuga :cool: Why carrying more?"

Yes forgive me Zhenya for using pictures with him.

Zoom

Last edited by (Dec 23 2010 02:55:40)

wrote:

Roma Badardinov, in than chip platforms? Than valuation is not unreasonable the price in 900 $? The that see, eye aren, but the price. :dontknow: 'many screwing with, what reviews?

http://s44.radikal.ru/i106/1012/6d/21082756cd59.jpg
So same find useful this thing :cool:. Give me some pointers, cover closes a table fully or until than half?

Sasha. Forgive that not responded, I simply for themselves subject this long as the shut down because as enleve with platforms Quite with not Brauningovskoy even. Or with buckets :flag:
And not'm sweating my back off. :rofl:

And on price what she so much is worth? Sasha, then to Germans more question or to Vadim. Although I think the not the latter the price in no clothing left. Desire toa device such prices typically leads to conversations in line with very sharp discount and nebezuspeshno. All people.

There have platforms its feet look at this what. Can be and field de khoch and not lose their from-for this room for fastening platforms under your cast. There saddle such a that perhaps not prosiditsya to all and never. In the rest of the the already to Germans. Yes and pens on shukhlyadkakh inter indeed not, these protect your eyes as have some the here platforms, which in this outdid even golden catch.

Display the kind under table is withdrawing the entire. A table can be buy separately. I have such there is, red line of being able on my Golden ketch. But here on picture, as you don I not on platform :rofl:

Zoom

Last edited by (Dec 23 2010 02:58:08)

Snik wrote:

Owned Prestonoaskix "stations" Podskajite what size construction the upper parts of its feet (squaring with okruglyonnymi angles), want understand suited got a body kit on from RIVA 25mm
In advance thankful, Seryoga

A grey, if in rivovskiy got a body kit on insert adapter under prestonovskuyu pace - be appropriate, think.

VIVA wrote:

What, bad, brag? :mad:
11 taboo: "Not to remember the times name of Browning in vain!"
The gospel of from was Veyganga 1 :1

11 taboo: "Not to remember the times name of Browning in vain!" :D and the regulation pokaran Preston and prezren Viktor Vatsko :cool:
The gospel of from was Veyganga 1 :1 :D "the gospel of", too,, only from Apostle as industrialized fishing Viktor VIVA

:D :rofl: :x

Last edited by (Dec 23 2010 03:13:16)

wrote:

on picture, as you don I not on platform :rofl:

It seems, you there in lastakh.

Nikolaich wrote:

So far, you there in lastakh.

Well modicum not thought that feeder not snowing distance :D

I cant stand on Court public you to just one idea. Enough havent update its, I'm carrying (in sense idea) and raze not can "slap bang." The crux of the ideas such is. I already not the first year "sit" on platform and already a thousand times noticing, that sit not directly, and through (ah, conveniently me so :dontknow:). T. E. Platform relatively water is worth directly, namely my landing is obtained through. And on the basis all this me in head came idea, and why would not finalize an the seat next platforms imposing between him and legally here is - THAT.
http://ib1.keep4u.ru/b/2010/12/27/bb/bbaaab55a9573a2f5c89efc2f04428ab.jpg
This model has full freedom of rotation of, but there is and model with no position. And can be go even further imposing immediately here is - THAT.
http://ib1.keep4u.ru/b/2010/12/27/9a/9a0cd5ada6e4e1a74facb8821e920b9d.jpg
This chair already has in his design beaded (platform. There incidentally there is and other model armchairs, more comfortable, simply for examples chose the most inexpensive.
Of course can be not do come, in sale already appeared rabolovnye platforms with the turning seat, but are worth they not loosely, and fixation this nurples will allow without labor establish its on any, already imeyuschyuyusya in the availability of platform.
Absolutely not on that not make any attempts, simply propose a some option need further deliberation.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Dec 27 2010 16:22:04)

Vital, betcha sit through not the problem - the main the, that under back of a through Pedana not under foot is obtained (himself on-start sit so same) - and from this mind chair not saved.
I became simply slightly through platform questioning