All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Chair or platform?

Posts 481 to 510 of 1000

I have one leg in this case simply cross-section crossbeam down and I turn around I not not more, than on 45 grad. But here again same - habit.

Ah so and I about same :) leg forever searching for far primostitsya :) :)

In advance am asking forgiveness have owners resource, because this message - frankly advertising character :dontknow: But it - very important for advanced places fidera character :D

Through few weeks in Kyiv in Music "dive Rusanovka" will visit vozhdelennye chairs Corum.
The price standard Aksessori Chair - 1,200 Grzywna (.
The price chairs Deluxe - I am 21- (plus-minus accurately not remember.
Still will Laytveyt.
Contacts here:
http://mirrybolova.com.ua/contacts.html
Whom know personally, I can respecting copyright laws in booking caused to. :glasses:

Last edited by VIVA (Jan 11 2011 21:33:31)

+1

VIVAvecherinok, and what I the thorns in 2002 st year (approx.) in one of games in KFLL painful for came the you on pace, is considered personal acquaintances? :crazy:

Last edited by Carlos (Jan 11 2011 22:39:04)

Carlos wrote:

VIVA vecherinok, and what I the thorns in 2002 st year (approx.) in one of games in KFLL painful for came the you on pace, is considered personal acquaintances? :crazy:

Wow want itself I didn't expect that! :hobo:
If I then loudly sworn, then is considered! :D

VIVA wrote:

The Cost standard Aksessori Chair - 1,200 UAH.
The price chairs Deluxe - I am 21- (plus-minus accurately not remember.
Still will Laytveyt.

And me was in no clothing left sound Ii?icii another the price. :huh:
Standard roughly-1400grn
Deluxe-1700grn
Said that was appreciation and the price will be roughly such a. :huh: so and ordered itself on the flagship.

+1

Yes I think this not to VIVA question (he the perhaps wanted to give forumchanam adequate information on nabolevshey topic, for that respekt), but as times to those, who puts had the tags on in "a fishing trip." All the more, that like as they in new, lot more, ???? gathered to travel - renovating know whether off need :flag:
Have my an over-familiar was the situation, when him spring 2010 almost for 1000grn (ShTUKU) tried to want to sell to circular polarizing lens, which in English staff-shops cost roughly 30 ? :mad:. And pro the cost of Prestonovskikh udilisch still gender year ago can think? Then truth flagship began electrify "nicknames" and prices why the have become more adequate - if I am not mistaken spring-summer Dutch Master 14,2ft, until 130gr cost about 4000grn., and now 3300grn. With what would this.
Not love I this Trade point, albeit range of there a good. With so makretingom doigrayutsya (such a sense of, that are positioning themselves as VIP-Music), that their flagship eat you and not notice.

+2

Лелик wrote:

and me was in no clothing left sound Ii?icii another the price. :huh:
Standard roughly-1400grn
Deluxe-1700grn
Said that was appreciation and the price will be roughly such a. :huh: so and ordered itself on the flagship.

Sergei rights, I simply gave information people, because strongly many questions from willing buy precisely this chair was on forums.
I itself, perhaps,, too, buy. Very conveniently on karpovoy fishing use, given the availability of large numbers of sporty from prestonovskoy platforms. :cool:
4-1-1 at prices I have - personally from commercial director an outlet. Think, she deserves greater confidence, than that Ii?icii.
And where buy - deal your.
I think, that many forumchane will you grateful for information about how, that water transport drawing only such same armchairs plans to and flagship. Always perfectly, when have human there is choice.
Sergei duffy333 correctly wrote: Before, when there was monopoly, prices products Preston were very high. And now, when flagship began its shipping, emerged competition, which substantially put downward pressure on prices Preston. In pleasant for consumers direction.

VIVA wrote:

armchairs plans to and flagship.

They have them were. But Hi, not managed their buy. Quickly have diverged. :dontknow:

People!
You this saw?
http://salapin.ru/forum/attachment.php? … 1296211904

WILDHUNTER wrote:

"the! You this saw?

There is no pedany - its feet in dirt - bullshit. Or chair or platform, and this nor the nor another and still is worth LIFE DENIAL a fucking fortune :canthearyou:

And me here is such a device seems interested

Zoom

WILDHUNTER wrote:

"the! You this saw? Http :/ / salapin.ru / forum / attachment.php? … 1296211904

Who producer?

On my of course Preston. Truth iaaa?aai - HEREmore less amply can be watch.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 28 2011 22:50:04)

Hello! On taste of and color comrades there is no, yes financial component nemalovazhna. But chairs korumovskie simply very luxury and cushy. Bought these have friend in making [with all obvesom, beauty, very conveniently! The absence of pedany of course minus, but reguliruema Nimera this is a big plus, yes and convenience in all the logistics - easy weight, sit and harvest extremely conveniently! So we not so rich people, to buy cheap things!

vinni wrote:

dravstvuyte! On taste of and color comrades there is no, yes financial component nemalovazhna. But chairs korumovskie simply very luxury and cushy. Bought these have friend in making [with all obvesom, beauty, very conveniently! The absence of pedany of course minus, but reguliruema Nimera this is a big plus, yes and convenience in all the logistics - easy weight, sit and harvest extremely conveniently! So we not so rich people, to buy cheap things!

It is difficult with you debate at data conditions!

RomaD
Until New Deal year’such in Ranger down 1530 Grzywna (., if am not mistaken.

Theme "A wheelchair or platform." Still would well add for any conditions, amatorskaya fishing or sports. Think any who participated in for competitions understands, that better platform. Why? Is worth times try and all will become clear, "organization worker places". On simple fishing trip perhaps better chair with generous seat, can relax in polulezhaschem able, to get a little high the beauties of nature with my guy a beer in drawn. I have, too, chair from Corum and have him, too, there is lack of, especially when go with an overnight trip, perishing too it convenient,, uh, fall asleep! :dontknow: :blush:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

"the! You this saw? Http :/ / salapin.ru / forum / attachment.php? … 1296211904

So! Here is and emerged alternative Korumu! Yourself a nice, funky concept :cool: But I so suspect that this chair roughly in 2-wa times harder will Koruma!

There legs very on RIVE-vskie similar. Essentially this the same platform only without pedany, but with EU with generous seat instead standard areenos. Here is for example the most the elementary model from RIVE - "the Box C30 D25" This Pandora in "bare" the form of weighs 6 kg. And principle supporting structure the same, on-my, compare:

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 31 2011 10:42:12)

If look in question byudzhetnosti. The my budget option seemed so so:

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

+1

Its grains the burdens imposed not pulling. Reve-25.

Zoom

Last edited by D.S.I (Feb 1 2011 13:19:33)

Рыбак wrote:

What my budget option seemed so so:

And if the surface rough? Its feet yesteryear?

Romeo wrote:

its feet yesteryear?

All is. Have been advanced in sense. Now have this set of the other is a master)

Resembles on golden catch, creek if not here.

Us on team now here is such beasts go:
Ah with full obvesom naturally.

Zoom

Last edited by Рыбак (Feb 1 2011 14:57:43)

Question to owners armchairs Corum-what chair better, "standard" or "de luxury"? :confused:

Фидерер 71 wrote:

Corum-what chair better, "standard" or "de luxury"?

Standard, workplace ofchair fidermena :cool:, on the deluxe can be and sleep are sheltered, for raid fishing trips, better not devise.

Your opinion understood, thank you! Had in mind not diversity of material or comfort and that precisely a bit more practical?
In standard embarrasses only only high (on photo like a little low) and in de suite like as sellae excessively even 4000m2 as well as. (Will hinder zabrosam sitting?)

Фидерер 71 wrote:

had in mind not diversity of material or comfort and that precisely a bit more practical?

I pro diversity of materials and not wrote, manufactured by East from alone and those same materials, deluxe-these all said, the difference in size and convenience, convenience DeLuxe only in high back slit (- weight chairs) and if unfolding horizontally, can be komforto night’s sleep.

Zoom

Zoom