All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Chair or platform?

Posts 511 to 540 of 1000

'oc, ordered standard - want to think that correctly. :blush:

As times't seek chair Deluxe Accessory Chair. No one saw in stores.

"Flagship of the" was dropping off accurately-there and look need, can who even rolled, this I not know. :dontknow:

P.S. At all many staff-shops promised. In this year problems should not be with armchairs

About armchairs Corum, on "salapinskom" site beheld addition to him, in the form of weight legs% -) This is interestingly

katana wrote:

How times't seek chair Deluxe Accessory Chair. No one saw in stores.

Bought these itself in the flagship on the week.

71 wrote:

about armchairs Corum, on "salapinskom" site beheld addition to him, in the form of weight legs

The reference any we :dontknow: A so can be borrow Prestonovskie for platforms - there is 60cm and 90sm. Shuttles have us not saw :dontknow:

71 wrote:

'oc, ordered standard - want to think that correctly.

And this correctly, Deluxe a bit cut that movement under zabrose, in my opinion. And in Delyukse immediately bear give "khropaka" :)

http://i005.radikal.ru/1102/8e/d7ff853684e8t.jpg
(Kharkiv flushed Mr flagship)

Last edited by Snik (Feb 7 2011 23:26:47)

How many is worth such a pleasant thing, if not secret?

The that from Left "standard" about 1400grn, with temnenkimi inserts "landscape" 1600grn, this in Dnieper River, ordered standard, await the with not patience! Have boy with full obvesom, beauty, not naraduetsya!

Yes prices slightly less. Finally the in Kharkiv having Preston and Corum.
In living can be watch and finger 5 species tables, the entire got a body kit on - from fastening under a hatchling pond until fiderarma with with their feet and much else.

Thank you for hint yesterday flagship delivered chair Korum Delux Cinema /
Of course was prepared that it togromnoe but anyway slightly slightly surprised. The quality of different.

Nor who not knows Whose cover will be more appropriate for this chairs. Loved unfortunately there is no.
Got a body kit on ordered Preston posts concentrated fiderarmom.

Aren the speed assembly. 2 minutes chair is prepared to combat with all obvesom.
Believe ideal option under Metodnom-style industrialized fishing here can be sometimes relax.

And Podskajite please, on Deluxe not in sight knobs regulation backrest,, they there on Different made?

31 wrote:

A could you tell me please, on Deluxe not in sight knobs regulation backrest,, they there on Different made?
Signature avtorana fishing and Crucian baba.

So same. Simply ikhnevidno on photo.

katana wrote:

So same. Simply ikhnevidno on photo.

This there regulirovochnyy propeller closed input Keyless?
And here quite, too, their not in sight? http://s56.radikal.ru/i153/1102/da/563f36a802ea.jpg

Last edited by 31 (Feb 9 2011 11:44:39)

They accurately such as have standard.

Snik wrote:

Yes prices slightly less. Finally the in Kharkiv having Preston and Corum. In living can be watch and finger 5 species tables, the entire got a body kit on - from fastening under a hatchling pond until fiderarma with with their feet and much else.

Interestingly, and how many will cost still and got a body kit on on these chairs - ah (a fork - from mines until to max, understand, that the price depends on staff the, simply want understand order numbers

wrote:

Interesting, and how many will cost still and got a body kit on on these chairs - ah (a fork - from mines until to max, understand, that the price depends on staff the, simply want understand order tsifr0 + -
Profile AysLS AysE-mail Tea:

Read desa.
flagship

wrote:

They accurately such as have standard.

Understood, thank you :cool:

But as the case with Light version of the chairs Corum? On site as the flagship of their not saw

Who bad about molesting - could you tell me - deluxe - high backrest not prevents zabrosu from position sitting in got :)

GoodBadEvil
Was in "the flagship" on days, are worth "Deluxe" and "Standard." On my question: "And where" Light "?" Me responded, that his quite not driven to, motivating unfortunate quality inadequate to.

Carlos wrote:

motivating unfortunate quality inadequate to.

Telling the whole story, the quality of on decidedly subpar, and here is technically simplified, not is regulated sellae, summary: Less enjoys demand and precisely representatives regulation backrest chairs. IKhMO

D.S.I wrote:

telling the whole story

I, too, so thought, for not heard about him negative input

Thank you for useful information. Thought buy itself List for means for travels, now think about the standard, but can all ??? sellae not so fundamentally as weight, all ??? List easier and means and more convenient with InternetCELL to bear on itself.
I so understand that then Lite in Ukraine buy have only motivated?

but can all ??? sellae not so fundamentally as weight, all ??? Lite easier and means and more convenient with InternetCELL to bear on itself

Ah we same chair buy that it comes on is, by on fishing sit. And not bear on itself? Correctly?

Of course, but all same so as I have no special equipment to this all to wage on wheels as platforms or such things, then want to on arrival can be was would take all from aaaaaeieea and carry away for one times.

GoodBadEvil wrote:

can be was would take all from aaaaaeieea and carry away for one times.

The kind even if on a minimum, only with transportation system, and the would still what any realize how lucky.

Zoom

+1

I have Lite. Capturing the the entire last year with him. An ideal chair in goes with Korumovskim Ruke-bug as for of hiking the fishing trainer. Standard differs presence of seed regulation center the tilt backrest chair and instead be mild input sitting. Pleasant anthology in both - equally well. And sleep either those more. Have an over-familiar standard, so that know about than write. He bought these my on time, I bought these his on you. If many spectacular hiking fishing trips - only Lite. If same there is machine, then List or standard - this on lyubitelya. Deluxe perishing very a high approximately has.

Incidentally as option transportation system if allows can dig can be use such residential carts on two wheels, which used (use) shuttles. I have from-for backs gruzopodyomnost a small and I for times the entire this fidernyy Remy-not can to drag away. And such a the cart can station solve partly or fully problem. Moreover, have tesya in garage their lying around even 2.

duffy333

Thank you for deployed the answer, remained solve the problem with those where would find this very Lite.
I so understand only from abroad turn, here in Ukraine nowhere there is no? Yes and I so understand that got a body kit on suited equally well on all version of chairs?