All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Chair or platform?

Posts 31 to 60 of 1000

starbucks wrote:

Wu someone there is experience use of such a? What there is shortcomings?

If weight bodies for fisherman > = 100 kg, then cannot long endure :) Skyfall my 105 kg ProCredit fishing trips 10 from forces :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

If weight bodies for fisherman > = 100 kg, then cannot long endure.

Body until not 100 kg. But d borrow with gunpoint on future :D

This that for producer?

http://i024.radikal.ru/0712/da/ac175c18f8db.jpg

A bit apgreydil its platform. With zero she was such a:

http://s53.radikal.ru/i139/0903/43/9d1837908725t.jpg

Now here is such a:

http://s61.radikal.ru/i172/0903/c1/6d9249854be7t.jpg

Godu approximately. Spray-painted. Already bought wheels - soon'll staple and their, good there is worldview fastening. Even my dog Laika likes :jumping:

Last edited by Boev (Mar 14 2009 22:14:26)

+2

A good tuning :cool: Sam love a bit finalize the things, whom'm using, even those that, seemed would, already made adjusted for all demands.

+1

starbucks wrote:

This is that for producer?

Such chair I have … known Voyager … two years sit and not naraduyus. The price roughly in district 500 Grzywna (. There is opportunity put on him podvesnoe equipment :cool:

Boev wrote:

attached approximately. Spray-painted. Already bought wheels - soon'll staple and their, good there is worldview fastening. Even my dog Laika likes.

And than now this platform will be different from armchairs Korum with mounted equipment?

http://i034.radikal.ru/0802/32/f8390e8c9d07.jpg

Glee times might be certain that soul fiderista would still will remain is correct kreslu :flag:

Romeo wrote:

The excess times might be certain that soul fiderista would still will remain is correct kreslu.

This yes. When nibble not very, then want recline and relax back, and here is if on for competitions nibble neato, then we relax will once. Incidentally, about Korum :cool:

I have long operator on this a device, but after the acquisition of platforms, being productive faded. Have us one fidermen took such chair through SportFishing with all mounted equipment. But but with him very rarely, so as very heaviest and rather bulky piece of - not conveniently get until seats industrialized fishing. But with conventional highchair. If honestly, then I his not understand. Sense then was his buy? He says, that for him need a the cart. All higher famously uttered by with his words - for that bought, for something sold :dontknow:

Last edited by Boev (Mar 17 2009 13:34:13)

Platform Trabucco? Ah and as she?

ИНЕ wrote:

Platform Trabucco? Ah and as she?

Here is hereI about it already wrote. Very likes - all under hand, conveniently, reliably. After upgrade at all super :cool:

Boev wrote:

He says, that for him need a the cart.

So have Korum there is in assortment and the cart …

Boev wrote:

I long operator on this a device, but after the acquisition of platforms, being productive faded.

Recently me called Andrei from team "Kolorit." Have him appeared this chair could serve Korum with all mounted equipment and carriage. So that on closest for competitions all of this gonna take, potaskaem and can be will say accurately: Is identically or not and heaviest it or not :glasses:

starbucks wrote:

This is that for producer?

They go with different names. I have accurately such same, but with the other emblem.

Romeo wrote:

Such chair I have … known Voyager … two years sit and not naraduyus. The price roughly in district 500 Grzywna (. There is opportunity put on him podvesnoe equipment.

And where this podvesnoe equipment can be to purchase? Leapfrogged ahead all shops - no one not someone and not intends to: '(

Found under my chair pendant :flag: Who knows where can be buy?

http://s59.radikal.ru/i164/0904/60/00d9c97f9b70.jpg

Chair Korum simply the fire, exasperated as elephant, been getting much sleep is famously :D and Nimera enduring the 10 hours fishing quietly. Remained only TUR an additional table for changeable tips.

Last edited by ZooM (Apr 14 2009 20:18:19)

Romeo wrote:

Found it under my chair pendant.

Reservations tonight thing a cool, and here is holder of for fidera, think, surplus. Slightly just moved and you and went feeder hang out.

ZooM wrote:

, the chair Korum simply the fire, exasperated as elephant, been getting much sleep is famously and Nimera enduring the 10 hours fishing quietly. Remained only TUR an additional table for changeable tips.

Fully agree.

Personally me seems, that a special fidernoe chair all same more suited, than platform.

Huge dignity all armchairs consists in is, that there is opportunity unload back. Not unravel, namely unload back. Platform, unfortunately, not allows this do, so as not has backrest (I, if anything, not saw nor one such model).

Fidernaya had forced mostly implies burns enleve, and fatigue in back is vital.

Unfortunately, industry is leading amp; D either in area poplavochnykh platforms, either in area armchairs for karpyatnikov and very little D in area such special armchairs, as Korum

After all by and large chair from Korum:

http://s56.radikal.ru/i152/0904/93/792eabb256b1.jpg

Which I believe the best and special armchairs for as industrialized fishing, on functioning not far took from this chairs:

http://s53.radikal.ru/i140/0904/18/8fd65b479402.jpg

Although the difference in price very a significant.

But, given all more mounting interest to as it comes to shagging around the world, I think, that soon industry deal.It gets cleaned up, and we will see a much greater range of special armchairs and for this species industrialized fishing.

Last edited by Feederal_74 (Apr 14 2009 23:39:03)

Feederal_74 wrote:

. On functioning not far took from this chairs.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Although the difference in price very a significant.

Here is the something and it …

Korum with mounted is worth roughly 2000 Grzywna (., and the same Voyager with mounted will cost not more 700 Grzywna (., with indeed substantial difference not there is.

Question only in is, where take separately adjustment on Voyager?

Will try be ascriptive :)

Should I discern, that have platforms there are two tipping point has occurred pluses, the first this Pedana and opportunity sit in water (and accented conditions when this needs) and the second this high landing, all-???.

I observed on "Spring plotve 2009" that guys, turns with platforms, better and tekhnichney realizovyvali poklevki micro-small fry, smoothly podsekaya with show of hands upward and departure corps ago. I agree, that had forced micro-small fry this far not the main task as industrialized fishing, but, nevertheless, on for competitions with such the species population spoils platform funktsionalney.

+3

ZooM wrote:

I should discern, that have platforms there are two tipping point has occurred pluses, the first this Pedana and opportunity sit in water (and accented conditions, when this needs) and the second this high landing, all-???.

Absolutely agree. The only plus chairs - the availability of backrest. But here is interestingly, many whether on for competitions sit, perched on approximately quite-??? deep chairs?

And at all, platform funktsionalnee and more practical. Platform nice organizing - all under hand, need not made the fuss. And at all super, if platform with generous seat (looked a new catalogue Rive and pokayfoval http://www.rive-france.com/indexcatalogue2009.php :nope:) and to it can be already the wheels, to the entire this stuff to go. Here is to such need seek to.

I have after site Riva insomnia :)

And about precisely competition and platforms, then 100% I've been sitting all time on hotel reception kept control place it, but here is if harvest Hard Feeder Karpov and other bonus, with a-a sleepover and camping on D. The in such a case need chair.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Unfortunately, industry is leading amp; D either in area poplavochnykh platforms, either in area car seats for karpyatnikov and very little D in area such special chairs, as Korum.

There is still TFG http://www.fishtec-coarse.co.uk/Product … Rec=38045. Wu us on Rusanovke 1,500 Grzywna (. Is worth.

I frankly, ignited was. But vivid people talked me out of it. For example, not would you bet on this rugged Bank, a bit too small legs for installations on the steps eeaaneie La (where be held direct Ukraine, on which all here jester and compete genuinely wish enter and act as can be better :flag:).

And at all, as the me, is worth acquire and a platform, and Karpov EU. And enjoy the they in dependence from circumstances. As with pounder - different fidery under different conditions. Here is such a compromise 8-)

ZooM wrote:

A about precisely competition and platforms the 100% I've been sitting all time on hotel reception kept control place it, but here is if harvest Hard Feeder Karpov and other bonus, with a-a sleepover Ital. D. The in such a case need chair.

Moreover, chair-enclosed.

I now, in light of rapid increase their fishing skarba, all more'm recall saying with matchfishing.ru: Serious focus on maintaining sports fishing pulling for a first increase personal car, then - plus one room in apartment, and in late-all still and purchase garage, because would still in apartment all not Makes sense. You put :crazyfun:

As the saying goes, and laughable, and sin.

VIVA wrote:

How the saying goes, and laughable, and sin.

Not the word …

Three years ago ordered cupboard-War specifically for cordages - quite never small and on balcony several shelves Management has reserved under "dirty" things - soon will have turn the second cupboard … well that there is far questioning :crazyfun:

My "nine has" until that well deal with number of depots, but provided, that not more two fishermen goes to. So as rear Keyless fully are swamped :huh:

VIVA wrote:

A at all, as the me, is worth acquire and a platform, and Karpov EU.

Fully agree! For simple fishing - chair, for competition - platform. Unambiguously! :cool:

Romeo wrote:

Korum with mounted is worth roughly 2000 UAH., and the same Voyager with mounted will cost not more 700 UAH., with indeed substantial difference not there is.

Who can on this rape-crisismoment say, there is sense borrow Korum?

If Korum - this the quality of forever, then I in principle ready.

Алекс wrote:

Who can on this rape-crisis moment say, there is sense borrow Korum?

If Korum - this the quality of forever, then I in principle ready.

Sasha, if you like it or for an amateur fishing - normally (incidentally, in fishing on Rusanovke there is a similar chair-platform TFG, there can help with 10%).

If there is thought about sport, unambiguously launching platform! Chair, even Korum, not will become a compromise.

Алекс wrote:

Who can on this rape-crisis moment say, there is sense borrow Korum?

I remember, not so long, some fiderist sold something, in ties. Of the United Nations? :yep: ;) :whistle:

VIVA wrote:

Sasha, if you like it or for an amateur fishing - normally …

I, Hi, with his sick its back, and on for competitions d is doomed sit in got. Indeed do say, is doomed d all their Dujeels razlazhivat on sea wall :D

VIVA wrote:

… on Rusanovke there is a similar chair-platform TFG …

Already couple of weeks go... I go around their with square eyes.

VIVA wrote:

… there can help with 10%.

:cool: Thanks!

VIVA wrote:

If there is thought about sport, unambiguously launching platform!

Quite still, first'm going to serve announcement in a newspaper "Searching for sponsor" :confused: :D

bond wrote:

We recall, not so long, some fiderist sold something, in ties. Of the United Nations?

Spells its originator, about whom speech :D?

VIVA wrote:

… incidentally, in fishing on Rusanovke there is a similar chair-platform TFG …

That for I? :angry: