All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Chair or platform?

Posts 601 to 630 of 1000

Messages accidentally, can whom will useful

+1

2vinni:
Pro Salapinskiy forum I in rate and all there read. And there pro any something the French written, but the author office something is encoded and on universal observations exile not urgent when :dontknow:
You same was written:

vinni wrote:

At Ukraine such not saw, chair this MILOVSKOE, see on official site nice. - Yeah?!

Respectively and vozniket question: "Where on site nice. - Yeah???"

, too, scrambling around the entire milovskiy site? Not found :insane:

Boev wrote:

Valerik1964 wrote (and):
You, too, will credit - but 10%. Thank you, not need to. We have their 15% in the flagship.

Oleg I for you very glad, but the answer my concerned not you :D

Respected FORUMChANE! That this MILOVSKIY chair-the station not contend, except Forum Salapina pictures, too, nowhere not saw, 4-1-1 blew right from known. If misled am asking forgiveness!

Chair hardly Milovskoe. On back slit the writing Team france and Milo here it seems not ????. Means either french producer, either writing via registered. At all on mind and on furninture very reminds true "Chinese", placed to gain "a steep Corum": Its feet, clamps, profile frame. But need to not forget, that in Europe there is not only Corum. Here is for example:

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by Рыбак (Feb 12 2011 20:20:05)

There's me old rocker known, flagship of the with him its one in one were painting, including got a body kit on. Prietom it very convenient, from practice, but regulation legs have Corum better idea, produmanney.http :/ / youtube.com / watch? V =9 4InbSy3TI4 & NR =1, http://www.flagman.kiev.ua/index/group/1408

Last edited by vinni (Feb 12 2011 20:38:12)

Ur, cheers, cheers! Thanks to WILDHUNTER in Strunin appeared three chairs Corum and two await waiting lists on Bilgorod.
Is famously erupted with him in Kharkiv, and customs. And course. And purchases all passed perfectly!
Niece (2 year) very liked it aglitskoe creation, me, too,!

+1

Are happy for you guys! Our greetings!

val19981 wrote:

and customs

Felt truth themselves smugglers, but customs, let-God health with understanding treated fishers-some.

ВЕТАЛЬ31 wrote:

1,300-1400 Grzywna (this not costly, have us in Russia Standard is worth 1600grn, and Deluxe 2000grn

So you have and oil there is. :rolleyes:

+1

Лелик wrote:

Wu me comrade very wants to purchase here is such koeslo, where have us can be his buy?

Edited Bolek (Yesterday 09 :52: 10)

I think this not chair and the Microsoft Dynamics CRM :)
Golden ketch, or trabukko funds + chair good.
Have came across small truckload similar chairs there is, but precisely chairs, not mixture of with its likes.

So you have and oil there is.

Off
You y- You know, better it comes nor its, nor gas not was! Then it comes can in such country have learned to do platforms, chairs, rods up, not "to saw guy out"

+3

vinni wrote:

desirable with so, now there is to what seek to! Literate got a body kit on.

Chair wanted as alternative rivovskoy platform in terms compactness. But judging by around the

VIVA wrote:

A that literate? Excessively complicated. Until all gonna snitch, until all. You pick them up, much time gonna be wasting.
With so approach it acquires sense buying platforms. She in end tickles and travel-sized, and practical.

Indeed, option:

VIVA wrote:

To on dambakh the morning, the best chair - rivovskaya platform with sidushkoy with generous seat I.M.H.O., :D

Luchschiy. And immediately question. As order approximately to Rewa? Anyone I bred about 30 letters?

WILDHUNTER wrote:

you y- You know, better it comes nor its, nor gas not was! Then it comes can in such country have learned to do platforms, chairs, rods up, not "to saw guy out"

And prices brands fishing were within a reasonable

Фдуч wrote:

luchschiy. And immediately question. As order approximately to Rewa? Anyone I bred about 30 letters?

Sasha, I here shorty pozamorachivalsya with the purchase rivovskoy platforms in a whole, but leave one in the chamber - indefensible costly. I three Preston's for these money buy and d sit on them forever, not possessing no problems with shorting sporty.
Can you offer two and a half option decisions problems.
1. P.D. with court Berdzenishvili Bloc from "Golden short." He, how me known, constantly itself something Member purchases from Reva's. Code backrest on official catalogue - 70 86 57.
2. In Moscow there is the official Music. http://rive-shop.ru/ Perhaps they than will help. Am confident have you in Russia ties lack, if to talk about s means of delivery.
2,5. If very need to, but not is obtained, let-know. Can I as something decide question. Truth, guarantee 100% success not can. And know, that man, through which I wanted to itself turn, earns on me order 100 the euro for platform.

Thank you, Vitya.
Yes, I familiar with rigged boys, but with court will easier.

Фдуч wrote:

Yes, I sign

Catalogue Reve.
Order can be. Here.

Last edited by D.S.I (Feb 14 2011 11:21:25)

D.S.I
Sergei! To you question, as znayuschemu. On Reva's the standard got a body kit on from Preston with topping all perekhodnikov suited?
Reality I on future interest mean. Perishing very have Reva's me one platform lyogonkaya on psyche. Increasingly that need fidermenu! :blush:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Sergei! To you question, as znayuschemu. On Reva's the standard got a body kit on from Preston with topping all perekhodnikov suited?
Reality I on future interest mean. Perishing very have Reva's me one platform lyogonkaya on psyche. Increasingly that need fidermenu!

Instead Sergei answer (hope, not against :)). The entire prestonovskiy "natural" got a body kit on is coming to who. But! Only under 25 th dozen legs. With pan-green perekhodnikom, which goes in goes to any obvesnoy sticky thing, anyway.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Eth I on future interest mean. Perishing very have Reva's me one platform lyogonkaya on psyche.

I even roughly know, that. With-30 :flag:

D.S.I wrote:

45cm Telescopic extending legs (Code: SPST/13) &#163 ;1 8.99 per pair.

Guys, today learned, that Preston changed dozen "legs" for their platforms with 18kh18 on written by the (conducted without notification owners armchairs "Corum" :)), if you can just hold with shorting.

+2

on written by the (without

I it comes even said, that there almost 22 mm

D.S.I wrote:

I even roughly know, that. With-30 :flag:

Let-exile on come please.

Himself Pandora
http://fishpoint.ru/product1403.html
With pedanoy
http://fishpoint.ru/product1404.html

WILDHUNTER wrote:

I it comes even said, that there almost 22 mm

Found, that need owners armchairs Corum. Preston Innovations On Box Legs and Telescopic Extending Legs
This is

Last edited by D.S.I (Feb 15 2011 20:23:36)

D.S.I wrote:

Found it, that need owners armchairs Corum This is

Here is this accurately gourmands be appropriate 8-) http://www.fishop.cz/outdoor/sedacky-a- … reslo.html
There is even a coaster.

Last edited by IgoreK (Feb 15 2011 12:28:44)

It of course yes, construction highly interesting, as on their set, so and on opportunities transportation, but the cost of, specified on site, is about 420 dolyarov, if converter currencies not J.J. Cale. I not think, that since its there is sense. And here is leading or Golden Ketchu there is about than think and tinker in terms of production on Ukraine :flag:

're all compadres, question bayanistyy, but all same sprashu - fiderarm or course? In addition to chair Corum. Hand of course allows where squire and as anywhere sit down, but still confuse unexperienced parasitic fluctuations kvivera. Course, too, almost everywhere touted, but all same accented seats, where little room and sit through not tickles, but on vershinku except wind and poklevok nothing not affects. Mostly lie there will Picker and had forced on fishponds. Himself inclination is to fiderarmu teleskopicheskomu, which almost already bought have an esteemed human with down WILDHUNTER, but all same?

val19981 wrote:

question bayanistyy

Himself responded-need a and course and sovereign-carefully (and the entire button accordion :flag:) the cost of normal trinogi (on level hungry ketch although-would) not will dream about you in the most harrowing music. :D