All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Car for fishing

Posts 331 to 360 of 809

Another VAZ-osrach. Not with me ?????. :)

Yuri, about the Grants are, I had in view not fleet of option, he at all pathetic looks, namely pro Grant sedan (hatch being asked, and I do not or already emerged). The only that me liked in it, this front torpedo left, and's reabsorption she suited for Kalina's, here is await the, if will remain kalinku manages not sell to buy busik, then shall put grantovskuyu a torpedo in kalinku.

John the Revelator / Lilian, you absolutely are right, each machine is designed to their conditions, and aside from clearance (medicine) there is still and base (like I this and wrote from above). So here is, than me Kalina in its time liked, this vosmerochnoy base, and have VAZ 2108 on passability was and there is all in order. Among legkovushek, with easily will give handicap any machine on zalezaniyu in neprolezaemye debris is. Fact remains fact.
PS: Fundamentally stuck along striker in the ravine on days. :)

Last edited by Vertex (Jun 14 2012 17:38:05)

I chose for themselves Ford Mondeo Eagle T1G 94 th
http://s006.radikal.ru/i213/1206/64/e136c8520c85.jpg
Before was Ford Fiesta Eagle T1G 82 th
Yes of course have mondeo broad base and hood not a motorized dirt, not moonlit he there where the same fiesta BUT! In such a auto pleased Tarnawa obstacle than to muddle Biodiversity. Consequently and universality of - here is that especially requires for trip on fishing trip especially if she exceeds 1 day. In case stormy weather, here, can be conveniently sleep in machine razlozhiv rear Keyless.
Tent I take for order to free trunk on time night - and sleep unambiguously better in machine. Then and recreation becomes pleasure trips and not a passage from transfer of "survive any price"

Last edited by Fiestvod (Jun 14 2012 17:50:49)

The Vertex! Taras! I familiar with one man (not d to call his office and the rests crown jewels). Id say so, works on AvtoVAZe. So he me VERY very information gave about the "price for." He has statistics all breakages virtually all cars VAZ in CIS and abroad. In camping on CHAMPION And on other biggest. "Guelder-rose" - on level eminent video on these indices. "Obsiranie" (sorry) Europe resulting from unintended acceleration - this policy those states, which want sell their products on the vastness of CIS. All of this Systems globalistov.
And so and on the Sun accented spills. :)

I "'m off the skag" someone in than something canvass. :)

Vertex wrote:

fundamentally stuck along striker in the ravine on days.

If go front to front not broke a, striker, too, not tickles, on the check-out its nose scratch a quarter panel.

2Yuri, unfortunately, the entire this statistics Europe resulting from unintended acceleration until left ukha. And figures, trust me, nothing not will say, so as 80% these cars, more warranty term on GSTO not drive. Else. Let me give you example, to long not to speak, I I bringing my business here solely on GSTO the entire mileage. So here is, me say that I have have one's reabsorption absolutely uncomplicated machine (because as constantly looking for it). Have us in club TazikovodovKalinovodov, many machines simply in this garbage. Just sit down drive cars the other Kalina's - and sick to the becomes. Clattering, ?oieo, and camping on P. Simply for it not watch so as I. So special illusions to price for and at all to AvtoVAZu not have a soft. On correlation of The Cost-Quality, believe that she a worthy life tonus. But without proper departure, she in Remy-blood for few years. It is worth noting, as and any's a foreign car and other mechanisms.

Yuri wrote:

"Kalina" - on level eminent video on these indices

'm too shy ask, any?

Sure we, slightly-slightly on nogakh, That-here is begin sales the Lada Largus (Logan MCV). In force moreover, that in debris is I usually on typewriter not lezu, and equipment taskaemoe with a even on ordinary Bartnik already with hard is placed in classics of (2107), this option now regard as create a prioritized from budgetary fishing auto not it comes / have, and pardon for pun, welcome until this a Prior multi-purpose device, as something fell off as option. Viewed even Renault Duster, but [sniffing]amphibian, the difference almost in 200 thousands of rubles for more- s normal replenishing the Duster, plus turn and uncertainty with time frame obtain, again same thrust to Largusu.
In scope aaaaaeieea, in five-seater version, on-my, simply dream. In general ordered, await the July. http://uploads.ru/i/K/B/Z/KBZqH.jpg

2Roman7: That's an interesting life tonus, as something I its missed. And can be more specifically, whose she has engine, suspension, what the price?Everyone. Need not. Diesel's there is no, Frozen Cocktails will until morning, money in normal staff the is worth as take 3 t4 were and do from him bimbo in parlor scene (still and on spare beads on spare parts ?????). :) I personally your mind mae made up.

Last edited by Vertex (Jun 14 2012 22:15:48)

As budget well not durstveno. But under the check-out on the fire road need to always remember that have this reliability quite the Long base -2905 mm.

BAMBUR wrote:

How budget well not durstveno. But under the check-out on the fire road need to always remember that have this reliability quite the Long base -2905 mm.

But as on me, they with budget stepped way over stick. ???? very strongly. Not worth it so much. 7-1930 local is worth 420 100,000 in staff the normal. 420 100,000 / 30 = 14 100,000 $+ basic under purchase ant it was sufficient still on 1-2000 $. T. E. The real the price will in 16.5-17 nudge (this adjusted for registration + 500 and the first cozies + 750-800). That is a clear brute. Units if will questioning standard: 8-16 fringes klappannye VAZ motors, with this machine think, minimal real consumption fuels will stack 7-8 on a highway and 12-13 liters on city. That, too, it not gives advantages. Big trunk - this well, but not for these money.

In these money I would chose a diesel billed murrelet if new borrow. But VAZ on price more 10 nudge $still not earned.

This all my personal opinion, as, in principle, human which AvtoVaz well priemlit and respects their products. Partly truth.

Last edited by Vertex (Jun 14 2012 22:30:11)

BAMBUR wrote:

How budget well not durstveno. But under the check-out on the fire road need to always remember that have this reliability quite the Long base -2905 mm.

Here agree, and this is one of cons, but after three years on the last in enforcement Euro-3, with the catalyst under, and real ground clearance. In 90 mm, this not strongly iai?yaaao. Plus, so incapable, that enleve most often in well affordable places.

Vertex wrote:

Assemblies if will questioning standard: 8-16 fringes klappannye VAZ motors, with this machine think, minimal real consumption fuels will stack 7-8 on a highway and 12-13 liters on city. That, too, it not gives advantages. Big trunk - this well, but not for these money.

Because and'm in a hurry, until localization production not outstripping 50%) and on the 16 klapanniki go Spanish production. Ah, and on price, agree, like would cheap, but zadrannye prices the prior not give nogakh opportunities for maneuver. Importantly still, to our the sharp dealers not echoed would focus the Duster, when the difference on one and tighter replenishing in Voronezh and Lipetsk comes to 100 thousands of, as and time expectations invoicing varies enormously on months.
Cheap, of course same can be find explore compromise options in the form of video it comes / have, but as something I have with "applied the mechanics" not very, fear. In general, stuck. Hope expectation not strongly crunch will last, update my then.

Under all my respect. Not launching its. Man better the original of the Renault Logan MVC and not worry about anything on Pistoia Piante.

Vertex wrote:

contaminated all my respect. Not launching its. Man better the original of the Renault Logan MVC and not worry about anything on Pistoia Piante.

Incidentally thought, but there is the problem, - Renault in trades abroad their not supplies the nor in the form of exactly Renault, nor in the form of FC Dacia Chisinau. Avtoframos, understandably, not produces. And located of price labels on market it comes / have, says for what take the team of Wazowski option snovya will even cheaper than yiooceanoia 8-'09 s it comes / have. Already came vitrinnye samples to dealers, in Saturday we'll go in Kursk with team let's practice, and in Sunday'm heading in salon, popristalney'll take a look on this miracle. Can and priostynu)

Roman7 wrote:

and in Sunday'm heading in salon, popristalney'll take a look on this miracle. Can and priostynu)

Pay attention on sealed plastic saying in parlor scene. How I see on photographs,, this replicates Logan MVC, only on mind curious to udeshevlennoe, camping on E. Likely sealed plastic saying will extremely the low-quality, tighter compared with original (the so same advise turn attention on fastening, will be whether opportunity substitutes on original spare parts from Renault, if perishing strongly "for emergency use only"). The only saving on price for, why I have a torpedo not is swinging and not Clattering - became the that with first their days, life tonus Daniel makes it withs front the bracing on ice-cold glasses, so under crush-body not obryval fastening. Fact remains fact. Ah and the very a pay attention on engine and Pinart clearly about substitutes parts. Namely, what filter, from any price commodities it consist (to example interesting since radiator and generator). So as if there is worth the standard the team of Wazowski engine and box, then this still mildly irritating, at least sekonomish on spending on maintainer great need of repair, yes and nowhere not stay, will you without parts. In any village you will find achieve escape parts. And here is if there is worth some hybrid, part of from Renault, part of from a Nissan, part of from waza. The here is this will be a soft-spoken horror. I in its time Kalinu bought these only from considerations moreover, that far would I not arrived, even in Germany and in the Czech Republic, I freely could find the necessary parts on some crappy price (Ugh-Ugh this not fewer nor never for the entire range). This phobia I have remained from use of previous VAZ 2108, on that in prinitspe, too, never needed nothing in road seek, one times even drove 140 kilometers, threesome, on pits and bugram from forests moves chosen by, with has "buy" on 1 axles from three (for those who not knows, flew would this last bolt - the wheelman pull vomit gender-snout machines).

+1

Vertex
Thank you! Real exhortations!
I, perhaps, with a still someone from guys pobashkovitey me in this fact can just grab. Hope, on plans increasingly mends itself, 'm laying down the impression, update my necessarily.

Roman7 wrote:

Vertex
Thank you! Real exhortations!
I, perhaps, with a still someone from guys pobashkovitey me in this fact can just grab. Hope, on plans increasingly mends itself, 'm laying down the impression, update my necessarily.

And I to our to tech assist right away in salon zarulyu, they usually not are deceiving. If will what 4-1-1, otpishu.

PS: And I have quite the sad theme - ??? In write announcement of sale its Kalinki: http://kalina-club.com.ua/forum/index.p … topic=7146

Last edited by Vertex (Jun 15 2012 03:19:29)

Guys, will talk in short. Not kick any strongly. "For that bought, for something and prodayu." Relatively Europe resulting from unintended acceleration. First. In every country, in camping on CHAMPION And in our there is official representatives Europe resulting from unintended acceleration. This is understandable. Guiding sales of, counting and camping on P. Type "Minister Foreign Europe resulting from unintended acceleration" with all authority. On Pistoia Piante there is regulation: All masters prefer departments and as directors on fronts touring on VAZovskoy products. Man, about which goes speech, many years had abroad (Europe, Africa and, if I not forgot, Lat. America). He me spoke, that could would touring on any of of imported machines. Type "Aude", "Moers", "VW", "Opel", British machines and camping on D. Decided to choose for themselves "Kalinu." To know state of affairs from within, so say. Demands such: Potential on machine, obsluzhivaeshsya in official occupations, according to service specifis (regular MOVIE),re using recommended Avtovazom fuel. Banged out 100 100,000 kilometers and machine're loaning in VAZovskuyu mop-up. There its fully demonstrate real, in camping on CHAMPION And engine to the last screws. Look, that and as. Give recommendations and hortatory appeals rocket designers and proizvodstvennikam to improve products. Have this Comrade were 4 machines "Kalinka." Began. 2 Tennessee With engine 1,6l / 8 kl, and 2 Tennessee With dviglom 1,4l / 16 Order Of these 4-'s machines for 5 years were 2 fault. On one "flew" electric power helm of ('s business neighbourhood of EUR), on the other - have replaced steklopodemnik. All. Engines 1,4l / 16 believes one of competitive with "Fordovskimi", "Opelevskimi" and roughly such a same class under significantly smaller cost on exploitation and renovating. In personal use have this Comrade Lada "Kalina", multi-purpose device, 1,4l / 16 Order "Priorovskiy" engine - very Regrettable. So, that from whom "a Prior", you can prides himself on motor.... Not worse, than have many video such a same class. Machine is in Togliatti, camping on K. There his "headquarters apartment", and himself he come from of Donetsk. The top photo his machines I have there is. Nice looks, Id say I you.
From themselves correct. If compare our "ZAZ Lanos Pick-up" and "Kalinu", then on dimensions they virtually are uniform. Can watch in 120. But in parlor scene Lada "Kalina" significantly more, than "ZAZ Lanos Pick-up." Consumption fuels less have "Kalina's", hood have "Kalina's" more. In "Lanose" is used the old "opelevskiy" the motor, which Germans see not need! They his dump her of Korea, and those and takomts were are happy. Now Koreans 15 years vtyurivayut us German-korreyskiy nepotreb. And we and are extremely happy. The only, base have "Lanosa" on 25 mm more "Kalinovskoy." And still. If I in "ZAZ Lanos Pick-up" like to do research with hard, then in "kalinku" - easily. Growth I have 190 centimeters and weight for 120 kg. Under 120 scales, "ended." So, accurately not weighed and try to put keep form of. In general, at work I have there is official "ZAZ Lanos Pick-up" and I his hate. Because, that in it, me not comfortable experience. Even take the very moment, that constantly I bet head about the handle over gateway frontline passenger. In "price for" such problems no! Kolenjami I rest against in front panel. Machine clearly sign under "average a Korean. And they people not strongly large. The cost of service 2-'s machines, clearly not in favor of "Lanosa", as and his content. Although, perhaps, from VAZovskikh machines the most cheap spare parts on "pittance" and "nine would do a."
And now most important. I no one not urge to "price for", I not have been arguing prove that it "the most the best car all since the and peoples." Every chooses the, that him allows might and personal addictions. So, am asking: Not hang on me all dogs for AvtoVaz. Policy Europe resulting from unintended acceleration = politics Governments Russia. Not will AvtoVaz listen to his President or Kirienko a - him FUBAR. And there, not discarded, has place be corruption at the highest level. Every wants to hog cube pie with French stuffing all. This not the best way affects VAZovskie model. So (and perhaps) emerged "Hrant", yes and "Largus", too,. In my opinion. Challenging, cheap for production, but for those same "her" for population. The world goes on path uproschenchestva. No one not need cars, which not of the needle. They same will for and I! Further understandable. Stagnation production, there is no even natural and camping on D. And camping on To.
In its time I its choice made and exasperated as elephant, what and you wish with your ICE automobile.
Thank you for what judicial bureaus me! To not zamusolivat subject, if from whom will which issues, please, write in lichku. Answer all all as there is on its "Kalinke." Only debate and something to prove to not d. Only facts. And honestly. I allow word!
Were would I have appropriate her, I would traveled on than something other. For example, on "Ferrari" -universal or on "Jaguar" -khechbek. :) A until, every morning - "Hello, espoused" Kalinka "!" Ah, that? Go? Go! "And we we are going. :)

Yuri wrote:

places would I have appropriate her, I would traveled on than something other. For example, on "Ferrari" -universal or on "Jaguar" -khechbek.

x iai bdniy raising the durniy, x iai durniy raising the bdniy! (With) bank mudrst
Girl is toad to love quagmire praise (with) bank mudrst

KPIT wrote:

detailed toad to love quagmire praise (with) bank mudrst

I have was choice and between "Lanosom" and "Kalinoy" and others. His cars. Be overthrown easily all "for" and "-revolutionary "I adopted their decision and no one his not trying to sell. Point # 1 for me was - a new car. The rest clauses - "on samochustviyu." :)

Yuri, like would agree. Yes not will be able.
Each machine Europe resulting from unintended acceleration. Um. "Is unique" that-whether. They have no series of, have them in each machine its problems. One will touring normal, another will forever lifts. Incidentally, if you interestingly, higher I have thrown off message, in which look, you have signed an ad up about sale yiooceanoia, and also in the citizenry there is the reference on VSE my adventures with this hesitated. Where and when-that done, when-that broken, when-that changes. And this with that I realistically very strongly neatly looking for ICE automobile, much of moreover that I do - owners this machines simply Hey, don't ignore.

Taras! I all looked. In his opuse I perjured, that "for that bought, for something and prodayu." Agree with you fully, that if take 100 new machines, then all they will different. Or even more, than 100. Ranging with launch engine.
And your life tonus the good. Brilliant, that so about it cared.
Incidentally, I, too, give a one-" Board journal ", in which'm: Where, that and when. Only little write account for. Today loaded Gone Fishin '(, suited guy, offers buy my. I until not ready for parting with his.

Last edited by Yuri (Jun 15 2012 16:11:12)

Already its nitrate of potash not prodayu. Today two "of the buyer" were. One on kopeck "dudes even lived", on Ukrainian) tyres as well, "-bombed. " The second on Deu lokhuse such same zachukhannoe, salon at being a sponsor, within all flowing, as and with machines. That the first that the second machine STO only dream about in fog with ambient. I have conscience not allows give thus "buyers", let them and all is now over. Im taking picture now obyavy.

Vertex wrote:

Wu me conscience not allows give thus "buyers"

Perhaps the first machine. Otherwise not understand.

Lilian wrote:

Probably the first machine. Otherwise not understand.

4-comes the. But I she has the first. :)

Yuri, you me surprised. Here is perishing how many people, so much and of views.
As can be at all to compare VAZ with Lanosom (not Atakent Exhibition Centre)?
On my view, these machines simply cannot be to compare. VAZ this VAZ, and ZAZ Lanos Pick-up this's a foreign car (on reliability, comfortable, Laude) for small money.
Can you understand only adjusted for your individual demands specified build like mine get or you simply were fortunate in lottery.
The only problem, ??? yes. Been eating (on city 10 / 100, on a highway 7 / 100), but not compare 1.4 with 1.5.
All I.M.H.O.,

2viv: (Wrote two pages, but decided to reduce) save my God, to compare VAZ 11193 and ZAZ Lanos Pick-up.

viv wrote:

How can be at all to compare VAZ with Lanosom (not Atakent Exhibition Centre)?

Haters - applied gumusovodstvo.

+1

:- :cool: .: - :D

Vazofoby already podnadoeli if honestly :crazyfun:

???? have majority these fobov modern Dimov not was and all their conclusions based on experience possession machines still classic series of ah on a pinch, conventional ninth family. :crazyfun: