All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Car for fishing

Posts 391 to 420 of 809

Then clear :) but than for 85k ollroad - better Q7

Then why oh why clear :) but than for 85k ollroad - better Q7

Don’t’s, better for 10 a new Need, and 75 pitch on festivals! :)

super wrote:

Don’t’s, better for 10 a new Need, and 75 pitch on festivals!

And then a shame does not will? ;) . Pity touring on Vasa and to think, that from up the booze has remained only head pain and vases - second head pain :)

Денис Лизунов wrote:

A I ah very want audi ollroad! Think an ideal machine

Фдуч wrote:

I, too, once very wanted to.
Right now there is no.

Денис Лизунов wrote:

A why there is no?

All simply. When have you will 85kiloEvro spend on machine, you on Ollroad not that.

+3

Фдуч wrote:

Everyone simply. When have you will 85kiloEvro spend on machine, you on Ollroad not that.

Yes okay - Audi forums for 3.0 BiTDI - the fire-machine with expenditure of 6 are unaware)

+2

Денис Лизунов wrote:

and vases - second head pain :)

I have from waza there is no parent pain. Go every day and every vykhi on fishing :dontknow:

+1

Romeo wrote:

I have from waza there is no parent pain. Go every day and every vykhi Gone Fishin '(

This well :)

+2

Incidentally the commercial fully reflects realities our. Especially pro ornated in subject :cool:

Romeo wrote:

. Better d touring on the new Pistoia Piante than on it comes / have audi

Even the most a new VAZ never will better five-seven-year Hayward California. :D

+2

Boev wrote:

Even the most a new VAZ never will better five-seven-year Hayward California.

And who OK dispute. I said that me more important. It comes / have things not abide, it's.

Romeo wrote:

I have from waza there is no parent pain.

Even then, when have someone. Audi and he travels past and Covetousness is look on him and not on you? :crazyfun:

Last edited by fm967 (Oct 7 2012 18:16:57)

fm967 wrote:

Even then, when have someone. Audi and he travels past and Covetousness is look on him and not on you?

This the last that me need to from machines. :dontknow:

If would me this worried I would on Pistoia Piante not traveled :dontknow:

Defki which on this look me never have intrigued :flirt:

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 7 2012 18:39:21)

Covetousness is now. Maybe, you give without pressure, importantly to stocks more less and some cabbage in pocket. All It`s-- "modern khorizma" :hobo:

+2

Even the most a new VAZ never will better five-seven-year Hayward California.

This is simply what the is nonsense! :) So vague –, that even 4000m2 as well as frightening! :) Well, that 7 Anniversary Tata better than a new a Prior, to example? :) Nu. Ah.

A then pity not will? ;) . Pity touring on Vasa and to think, that from up the booze has remained only head pain and vases - second head pain :)

pity of course, that under festivals refers in primarily the binges! There is things far more interesting and "feels better", yes and better. Although would travel on world. And spare no then will have about it comes the year 2009 time, which nor for what of money already not buy! 8-)
On fact in view of the universe there is no bad, there is only the that You upset. So same as and there is no good, and there is only the that You aren! So everyone its! 8-)

Corruption among breeds debate. :D

BAMBUR wrote:

red pyank

:D :cool:

super wrote:

Although would travel on world

Ah travel so and call - travel, tourism. :)

Carlos wrote:

Yes okay - Audi forums for 3.0 BiTDI - the fire-machine with expenditure of 6 are unaware)

:D You seriously pro consumption? :D
To heart. Still not one buyer Ollroada not asked pro consumption. And this even not because, that perishing quite consumption not interested in, and simply so, type, and suddenly who hear it, that you decided to money save. :D

+1

Фдуч wrote:

You seriously pro consumption?
To heart. Still not one buyer Ollroada not asked pro consumption. And this even not because, that perishing quite consumption not interested in, and simply so, type, and suddenly who hear it, that you decided to money save.

Familiar grapple got rid from forums for 'a, nor one idiot his not wanted to borrow, although and in an ideal able. Matyukalsya on full program and on consumption fuels and on the that constantly flies the electrician's. Business a bit'm pinned under temporarily, and realistically man pittance believed, now returned, all normal, but he more never will buy ollroad. Until that if am not mistaken he Daniel makes it on Subaru Tribeca. Incidentally precisely down to tribeca to why something many my familiar preferred, although until this were and kayeny and notably Tuaregs, and here is these "Cherry" Ku7. :)

PS: Yes following: "Sacred war. :)

Choose http://ziza.qip.ru/avto/1349245492-krut … ign=change

Фдуч wrote:

You seriously pro consumption?

And the! I still in past the height of the debate claimed, that Gerasimenko VAG - lomuchee Guano, and aren only broad vast array dviglov yes consumption on them. For 80 kiloevro I would, too, took two the Toyota ^ ^

Vertex wrote:

As that if am not mistaken he Daniel makes it on Subaru Tribeca.

Nedodzhip-pereuniversal. Fu-available.Fu-available.Fu)

Топор wrote:

Call it http://ziza.qip.ru/avto/1349245492-krut … Amazing =c hange

I already completes his turn. Here is he, capacious and with high potential off-road qualities:
http://dl.ziza.ru/other/102012/03/other … ema_28.jpg

Carlos wrote:

the fire-machine with expenditure of 6 are unaware

I here with a month ago traveled indeed on machine-the fire, because as middle consumption she has 46 liters. 1,200 nyutonmetrov. O.o. A 6 liters so.
Child workers garden.

But think this bullshit, camping on K. Neighbor on chessboard of bought zero-sum dimension Lambu. Promises give pokatatis. Not know until consumption, but when the first been he on 7,000 times to home / work address given, I thought "u! The end of the world before time. " And it turned out comfortable surprise, not thought that in this life will opportunity allow on such a auto.

http://s55.radikal.ru/i148/1210/d7/ebab2d40b7a6.jpg

Relevant department so say. http://www.furfurmag.ru/furfur/all/work … edorozhnik

http://s019.radikal.ru/i642/1210/1d/840d4f71014bt.jpg

http://s47.radikal.ru/i115/1210/07/8889d8e138c2t.jpg

Last edited by Топор (Oct 29 2012 14:34:59)

Топор wrote:

relevant department so say.

:cool: That only for "fidero / Karpo-of externally" need boxing on roof down for udilisch. And in the rest of the - ZAChOOOT, theme car to Go Fishing be revealed!
Rewarding for the availability of "fridge door for capture of" - he for storage bait shop / nazhivok / beer useful. :D

Топор wrote:

First of than lecturing people such kind of fucked up recommend learn to to drive machine. And already after this having spent few years for experience, to do what the judgments come from. I how many go, for entire life on a fishing trip nowhere nor sat, nothing not tore off, and camping on Afghan. Can be would think that I al, but there is no nor have one from closest known such a gavrilizma not were. And for Help ANY LIABILITY TO VAZ even near not will become by any parameters too alongside Mercedes (any year), if not accounted for touring on big Mercedes I give the word, he with its backdating drive as tram and summer and winter So here is times are talking about auto for fishing where value in primarily reliability, then VAZ and reliability antonyms.

Agree with "the Axe" Medsedes those more 123 the best auto which when any was distributed for several years. Diesel with the mechanics has a good directive. Himself Benzes not had, until. So praise not its consider the cow.
I not knew that priory and kaliny have such a popularity on Ukraine. Not understand as can be buy late Prior for 500,000 rubles a new, if there is mass auto for 500,000 rub Renault, a, shkoda and camping on D. Many run directive have next machines: Dragon, Niva, lechenii, a loaf of, where such 4 • 4, gas 66 and camping on D. But great itself Karelia, Siberia, North Russia -45 frostor + 30 heatuntil closest us. Points 70-300km, and you, have owner post-sovdepovskogo auto have which cheaply costs replacing tradable, what you so personal triumph for you,, scorched down proposed heads bloc cylinders. Yes can be take with a insoles, pistons and camping on D. So after all cheaply, and warm mittens to hands not un-frustrate on cold, and fuel-wood for a fire. And sovdep auto bastard will see now. Netsyasya on any, yes he pinks under -35. Yes touring for 30 kilometers in European parts of mainland can be, whom likes in mazut as fuel digging around. My friend Daniel makes it on Benz 123 diesel which already 37 years, past 6 years Daniel makes it on 3 porshnyakh, 4-Interwiev like wash their hands, on rybalkam and he in it am confident. Yes and still imagine the Benz 123 and guelder-rose their-on, not let-god of course, nitrate of potash can be will to know on gosnomeru through traffic policemen. Can argue that ? / untangle not the original of the on the Benz 123 cheaper than on nitrate of potash and late Prior, and even on 2109, but pass on many longer.

Himself go on such http://s2.uploads.ru/t/gmLOi.jpg
And want such a http://s3.uploads.ru/t/d6NBY.jpg

super wrote:

This is simply what the is nonsense! So vague –, that even 4000m2 as well as frightening! Is obtained, that 7 Anniversary Tata better than a new a Prior, to example? Ah. Ah.

A pity of course, that under festivals refers in primarily the binges! There is things far more interesting and "feels better", yes and better. Although would travel on world. And spare no then will have about it comes the year 2009 time, which nor for what of money already not buy!
On fact in view of the universe there is no bad, there is only the that You upset. So same as and there is no good, and there is only the that You aren! So everyone its!

On than on vazike-tazike, his on autobahn in Germany not be allowed to enter. :D

Vertex wrote:

Acquaintance grapple got rid from forums for 'a, nor one idiot his not wanted to borrow, although and in an ideal able. Matyukalsya on full program and on consumption fuels and on the that constantly flies the electrician's. Business a bit'm pinned under temporarily, and realistically man pittance believed, now returned, all normal, but he more never will buy ollroad. Until that if am not mistaken he Daniel makes it on Subaru Tribeca. Incidentally precisely down to tribeca to why something many my familiar preferred, although until this were and kayeny and notably Tuaregs, and here is these "Cherry" Ku7.

PS: Yes following: "Sacred war.

In 2012 in Germany the most reliable auto recognized porsche was parkedat Carera 911!
2-\ u0027s place toeta Raph 4, 3 and 4 not remember. On expense Kahena - TOP GIR and In the US Porsche Kaen leapfrogged ahead for example terrain Sales cruise, Patrol, Range rover. Think not need to to speak that this until the only an SUV in world, which developing 270km / untangle, without tuning!
On expense AUDI "constantly flies the electrician's" not surprising, there digital Spezialwerkzeug gebunden and if as during Vasya or Ivan Petrovic from garage cooperatives, there, like, whale she and will fly. Spezialwerkzeug gebunden around the fostering Folksvagen digital and she instantaneously shows Simbiotel, but only through WAG notebook. Or she was bits, or utoplenna, or our such set donging with ’. No money on care Aude, launching Renault or a, there there is no such advanced wiring. Ah nor as not Subaru (realistically man pittance believed) with its super expensive treatment, times in 2 more expensive Aude.
On molded: On this moment the most mature diesel engine this BMWs, on 2 th place AUDI.
BMWs 320 D 8 Steps machine gun, 183 affairs S. The until hundreds of 7,5s, max the speed 230km / untangle, consumption! 3.8 are unaware / untangle!
Have AUDI slightly worse performance.

Матч wrote:

BMWs 320 D 8 Steps machine gun, 183 affairs S. The until hundreds of 7,5s, max the speed 230km / untangle, consumption! 3.8 are unaware / untangle!

Sink, after fiction o.o.

I have before was it was a gelding 123 (2.4D). Fiat is, on it about 6 years. Still recall good word. Solyaru eaten any, reliable and comfortable machine. To compare been the best business with six, let him 30 year-old simply ridiculous and is unethical. One times my "starichek-it was a gelding" saved me life. In left bochinu, directly between two doors - under speed under 70 km. On VAZ 2130’s moved in one derp. Tsetralnaya reception desk and doors who owns the bay gelding showed as the membrane, shestera kicked that, meters on 10, pussy right now, she has made even with brute-force glass. I have was only the easy a concussion, have poetical trucker waza trauma.

Матч wrote:

Skyfall molded: On this moment the most mature diesel engine this BMWs, on 2 th place AUDI.
Have AUDI slightly worse performance.

Signature author

Bob Nudd forever

Yura, not up on the advertising before lunch. I have the most Pezho 4007 2.2 TD, mill there different, such is worth on Frilenderakh and Fordakh with Sitroenami. Might in it from 157loschadey until 204ls, depends on account. I have the most not forsirovannaya model 157 loschadok. I only in Finland under driving can 60 -80 in hour some as could achieve of expenditure 6.2 liter on a hundred. Under driving can for 120km in hour on cruise consumption 7.8 - 8 liters on a hundred. After 140km- 11litrov.
A two litre eco-BMVshnyy 2kh liter diesel can to issue on empty a highway liters five with counting on a hundred under driving can with constant speed 70 -80 kilometers in hour. But where in Russia A car this a path find. I have on city steadily 10 liters eats all, measure it on refuelling.