All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Car for fishing

Posts 481 to 510 of 809

Yuri wrote:

By the way, have "Priory", as and have "Kalina's" mezhservisnyy an interval 15 100,000 km. On some everything such demands only recently have become. And this being hailed as a frikkin 'achieving began automotive. 're a PR company foreign work well. Our - worse.

Yuri I "not believe" and MOVIE do times in 10 Pumpkins :crazyfun: longer serve for bez breakages. :yep:

Roma! I with you agree. But in "Priore" I simply is housed with hard. So - me "Kalina." And this me on today suits. And first I watched on "the prior." :)

Romeo wrote:

Yuri I "not believe" and MOVIE do times in 10 Pumpkins :crazyfun: longer serve for bez breakages. :yep:

I in 12 100,000.

Yuri wrote:

Roma! I with you agree. But in "Priore" I simply is housed with hard. So - me "Kalina." And this me on today suits. And first I watched on "the prior."

Agree - salon kaliny more commodious. But comfort nothing - fishing VSE! :crazyfun:

Ah not know that in your understanding of room, but without terrible discomfort I in Priore razmeschayus with weight 110 kg and growth 192 centimeters o.o. BUT obey no one more not sit :rofl:

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 31 2012 12:41:35)

But that more just aren this consumption - 5-5.5 liter on a highway 95 Benz to :love: This is simply celebration some o.o. bolshk 110 never go. Set I.

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 31 2012 12:43:34)

Romeo wrote:

make of course a magic book! A true American car. But Hi, how many same he eats all Benz to. O.o. and dizelyaki not driven to to us.

A bullshit ZOTAC, from American only cross on nose :tomato:

Vadkh wrote:

a bullshit ZOTAC, from American only cross on nose

Ah if in short the fully agree. But under driving can realistically comfortable experience.

I have khechik, too, with cross on nose :crazyfun: in the rest of the from vazikov far not is gone. Engine so accurately worse. And suspension as African there-there.

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 31 2012 12:49:06)

Without banter stuff. I have growth 190 centimeters, weight - on 120 kg scales, ended. So, precise weight until not know. I not the fat man, but such a constitution bodies. Know, where have "Kalina's" a strong place? Lengthwise displacement front seats. Have "Priory" little, have "Kalina's" in 2 times more. On level elbows (especially frontline passenger) and itself current rut (on the wheels) wider. Chairs or platforms I have no. An extendable chair. Me lack. So, 2 - 3 human with fishing shmotkami (fidernymi) in "Kalinu" are placed normally. Buckets, prikormki, backpacks, covers with fiderami and Jamie Oliver opened Jamie ?. Food, water, personal things, erected tents.
Once traveled excellent very close Gone Fishin '(. Aiceee with a the brazier, caldrons for caldrons and porridge, clothes, with President and camping on P.. The, 4 rights and clothes - cramped in there. All the more, all were "wild boars" type me. This as there is. Were would in 3 st - was would at all - charm of. Even on play the harmonica play can be was would. :)
Only, I not supporter touring large "kolkhozami" on fishing. 2, maximum 3. If more, eat on several machines.

Last edited by Yuri (Oct 31 2012 12:57:39)

"-ailing "theme. These cars "To fishing." :)

Romeo wrote:

Nu as you culturally to answer. Never Kalina not can give such trunk as a Prior - base not the. Never guelder-rose not can so sharply Caribbean - engine not the. Yes and aerodynamics worse. Never Kalina not can so as she has no such hard draw so fun on pits big habit. This quite the other car and on my view he much less lends itself for for fisherman fideristy than-prior

Templating engines same assessment can be, what will you order.

Have Oleg's Boeva cool apparatus from an old VW and not expensive and capacious, of course traktorets rather on comfortable, ah so and not on excellent for people-watching to go after all. But doors obey opened works that need to and forward with song.
Oleg, for how many its 3 t4 were bought these, no year and that with him did for sustain effluents, roads whether in care?

Not seriously impair would this to place in topic dubbed.
Germans say:
"Each machine when the becomes opelem"
"If would not Ford, then Vauxhall was would the most bad machine"

Spoke Zadornov: When the Japanese saw our team bus Pazik, they was asked - this you have with war has remained machine :D

Матч wrote:

I agree with higher imprisonment. Yura you that, too, spent on 100.000km just 500 $? A commonplace tell, you feel.
But when khayut good German Mark, and nitrate of potash extols, here. Here, you. Every man seeks for the better, but on their money round.

And to read more thoroughly has tried? 500 $/ year - this I wrote secondary, and below signature "camping on E. 2 '500 $for 5 years and 100 100,000 an overnight run. " So that above than write what, think, think about than write.
And yes, find the signature me any other machine have which for 5 years you not vbukhaesh those same 2-3 pieces in range 100 100,000. Although don't care, sense debate with "child advertising and magazines."

PS: And yes, Avtorevyu your - full closet, Sir. For net a contract a delusional. :)

Last edited by Vertex (Oct 31 2012 14:47:20)

Vertex wrote:

sense debate with "child advertising and magazines."

:crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :crazyfun: :tomato: simply prikolno wrote.

Guys will talk pro its auto cleanest. Had in its time Need Mistral -2005 ping-. For 3 year have driven 170 100,000 camping on Km., Only raskhodniki, all on regulations, the only sheds expensive oil Motyul.-narekaniy there is no, prodayu for 195 camping on Rube, I take New the prior for 235 100,000, mean its and in tail and in grivu- only raskhodniki range 3a 3 year 145.000, reversed the belt the State Russian Museum on has one, 2 skee ball, 2 steering are finger,’s front, says. -narekaniy no! And here I take itself fidera Drennan with transportation-186 centimeters, time is now over transforming auto and'm keeping an eye that the from one to, nothing interesting things for their money not find decided to borrow the prior -universal, but telephoned each and proposed with salon exhibition pattern Opel Astra stone, with normal steep discount and credit program under%, I first hesitated but decided to I take. 2011 In April 2008. -delayu itself gift on DR. Exasperated as elephant, range on today’s day for 75,000, audace regular MOVIE on guarantees, replacing not on regulations 2 function on engine omyvatelya, in the diversion on money 20 rupi. The only missed, still vpodarok gave all MOVIE until the end of the year for free, Get a 3 :crazyfun: until 1 January 11. Mean its as and always and tail and in mane (dive, tourism, kayaks). On Rest always on auto. I its not crumbled up, not oblizivayu and the like, as not which no 10km and tinder cloth, the entire varnish until paint to be erased for 5 camping on Km.

In such price categories not see competitor, the only know. I'm looking to Opelyu Vivara, but unfortunately we have no ofitsalnykh intention! :mad:

+2

And I always October opeley, after as their began to have us to collect. 6 years ago, when in anybody was quite not fishing, walking oblizyvalsya on Opel Astra Cabri. Very liked. From afar. And when has converged, then'm, there the clearance in should sit, there the clearance in should sit, ah Hi,, did bring until mind cannot be, the more that money (on-very least, for my pocket) she cost not small. Turning around around it with month. And refused.
To Vivaro Diesel realistically, too, know. I'm looking, interesting plaything and on mind, and on accounts owners, but, Hi,, not can until allow take itself. Other problems until that. :(

Opel all-rounder makes have themselves, so same as and mineveny, on them demand not very big, so that production these models have left under itself. Want say have on family 2 such auto, the second 2008 range 80 with wheelbarrows.
Nothing poorly say not can, on it only have replaced the preslavutyy barrels omyvatelya, has burst on casing (not poured during antifreeze) reproaches there is no, exasperated on 100%.

Vertex wrote:

A to read more thoroughly has tried? 500 $/ year - this I wrote secondary, and below signature "camping on E. 2 '500 $for 5 years and 100 100,000 an overnight run. " So that above than write what, think, think about than write.
And yes, find the signature me any other machine have which for 5 years you not vbukhaesh those same 2-3 pieces in range 100 100,000. Although don't care, sense debate with "child advertising and magazines."

PS: And yes, Avtorevyu your - full closet, Sir. For net a contract a delusional.

Edited Vertex (Today 14 :47: 20)

What sense you that the to speak, if not possessed normal auto for rights. And one is avtorevyu attached. Not pick up the facts.
Dovstrechi on a highway, sovdep auto :flag:
http://www.autoreview.ru/_archive/secti … ON_ID=1943

Last edited by Матч (Oct 31 2012 17:47:18)

Guys, you would could not shifting subject to discuss Newark, Characteristics gavnovozok in lichku. Theme "the Car to Go Fishing." Is content to read this in rut places sovkoproma with mileage 100t. Kilometers for five years, f-fuck. I have for seven months 100t. So that caveat be prudent, not zasirayte subject their children’s' associations into.

+2

Топор wrote:

Theme "the Car for fishing"

And they about than? :huh: And as distinguish "gavnovozku" from machines for fishing, this I to what suddenly, too, here unsubscribe want.

Lara's’s organs is Peter
Who against?, request one on topic. To example can describe its scooter which had rigged to a fishing trip, this will be interestingly.

Romeo wrote:

and dizelyaki not driven to to us.

I.e. as, not driven to? http://www.chevrolet.kiev.ua/rus/dir/ca … price.html

Топор wrote:

Theme "the Car to Go Fishing." Is content to read this in rut places sovkoproma with mileage 100t. Kilometers for five years

As not fact if use machine for trips Gone Fishin '(more under all desire hardly nakataesh :dontknow:

So that range well adequate for machines fishing :cool: Theme the not "machine on all cases life and for work and for family and to Go Fishing." Although can be open similar subject and discuss universal option :flag:

Топор wrote:

f-fuck. I have for seven months 100t.

You OK not only on fishing on it potential :dontknow:

I why the am confident that if would need a was machine on such military devices running no one would not bought vazovskuyu machine :idea: I certainly. But as machine for fishing sovkoprom very even one will buy it I.M.H.O.,!

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 31 2012 20:52:51)

El Amigo wrote:

Oleg, for how many its 3 t4 were bought these, no year and that with him did for sustain effluents, roads whether in care?

’ 5 years ago in Lutsk for 11 100,000 $. Issuance - 1995 year. Body maxi - a long, high. Engine - 2.4 diesel. Simple atmosfernik. Naezdil for this time 80 thousand Km. Mostly on city, ah. For fishing trips-competition. In the last time'm exploiting not often. Increasingly go on legkovushke.
On Abai Techiku equals simply there is no. Different big beads and truck not in expense - the already trucks. Comfort have my old man Grumbeigh in comparison with mini-bus fleet inomarkami, of course not the, but have link past s issuing (2002-2003) very even nothing. Especially have Karavell and Multivanov.
In care busik very is simple, not fancy and not roads. For time possession has invested some amount cash signs Tochnoy sums not know, not believed, but think, that a bit. On raskhodniki - virtually pittance. From global for five years.
- replacing grip. Almost immediately after purchases. 900 Grzywna (.,
- replacing one ball reliance from four (’ two on 160 Grzywna (., but second until now not I work on moving, to, too, reverse),
- replacing at saylentblokov and rubber bands stabilizer. About 200 UAH,
- replacing two steering are lugs on 120 Grzywna (,
- renovating helmsman slats (replacing rubber bands quickly. 1,200 UAH.,
- capital repairs engine two years ago. In frost Folts became poorly view to. After measure compression was been decided to do capital repairs, camping on K. In the third cylinder, compression virtually not was, in two thing is kind of weak, and even in two the good. Ordered the necessary spare parts from Poland through Comrade, which Hypnotizes delivery of ? / untangle in auto shops cities and had machine on STO. After mortem it turned out, that burst several compression hosiery rings (on great mileage. 385 thousand Km.) Worn in cylinder minimal, but on kolenvale his not was at all. Can be was simply reverse rings, and touring further, but I decided to increasingly-??? to do renovating, to more there not see around corners. In end, rastochili cylinders under the first renovating, vkinuli increasingly new, crankshaft not been touched, only changed insoles. Renovating heads. In short, the entire renovating has cost in 10 100,000 UAH.
- ah, and year ago son traveling from garage and s goalkeeper touched neighborly fence. Laid two flights of. OK / it comes poles, under the root of the. The entire knots side prodyorta, forefront bumper weathered, but initial. In short, spray-painted entire machine. 7 100,000 Grzywna (.
- quite forgot. Recently - in late June drove in Ivano-Frankovsk through Kyiv loaded different once a with treasures our team for participation in ChM-2012. Have come for day almost ?1,100 km., but not came 30 km. Until the ultimate point - decorating specially the pillow of engine. Himself is to blame. There massacred roads in Remy-, and I flew 110 kilometers / hour. Try. Until have returned with Belgium, machine was already thorough renovated. Renovating has cost in 700 UAH.
On large thirteenth time, machine Daniel makes it and not iai?yaaao at all. Under hood you know, just nipping times in six months - when need to change oil. Now on the tacho range 410 thousand Km. Horror. ;)
Two times free time auto on sale, but both times peredumyval. Now already accurately decided to to changeon more a fresh beads.

Last edited by Boev (Nov 1 2012 15:34:08)

Vertex wrote:

find the signature me any other machine have which for 5 years you not vbukhaesh those same 2-3 pieces in range 100 100,000

Logan from Renault. Very ekonomnyy car, raskhodniki kapeyki, and trek well. (I have 174 100,000)

Vertex wrote:

A I always October opeley

I in 2002 bought these in parlor scene's a fishing machine Zafiru (2.2, machine gun). The first serious problems on 260 100,000 with automation manager. So in side Opel-Spiess stumbling not'm gonna throw.

In 2002 still not intended Opel in Ukraine. So and was am amazed inaccuracies in assembling. But now recalling by the time, regret that not took, for now in salons are worth even worse. Walking on salonam and you look, choosing between. Trade-offs. Mostly will have, perhaps, in any case, borrow typewriter, sir and after this its finalize the a file in it, and can simply I very strongly pritsepchivyy to location--near train station.

Boev wrote:

Two times free time auto on sale, but both times peredumyval. Now already accurately decided to to change on more a fresh beads.

Oleg, better Traffic is or Vivaru, than's T5 tube. Comfort the same, if not better, life tonus robust, than's T5 tube, secure and most importantly cheaper in care. See one lack of-this the, that very is capricious on fuels. But indeosebi normal solyaru and all will type of have mandated. Himself, too, want reverse his techika.

+1

Vertex wrote:

now in salons are worth even worse

Not know, time will tell, camping on K. Only yesterday Myeong-gil instead old Camry took Opel-Spiess. Incidentally, precisely in parlor scene:

http://s017.radikal.ru/i423/1210/be/dbc4e23b6283.jpg

Фдуч wrote:

Don’t know, time will tell, camping on K. Only yesterday Myeong-gil instead old Camry took Opel-Spiess. Incidentally, precisely in parlor scene:

Nor of her nor the copy of as gritstsa.