All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Car for fishing

Posts 31 to 60 of 809

Himself go on Irisbus Kalina hatchback, progrebayu everywhere, "vosmerochnaya" suspension was death proof. :)
But himself dream about Suzuki SJ410 Gone Fishin '(. Directive otlichneyshaya, come only with FC Nyva Vinnytsia, only truth in salon even platform, perhaps, not kirsch, need trailer. Traveled on SJ410 Diesel, mechanics, this simply a fairy tale.

Although and my Kalinka next Ukraine, Russia and until Germany and back couple of times have been running around, for 4.5 year demanded ~ 1,700 $service common-sum game (including MOVIE, oil, replacement tradable on intensive and for other crap either, lady). Although judging by the rest of the Kalinam - me with it with steeply was lucky as something, the rest crumbling in fluff and by, then whether have hosts hands from rear seats, then whether the best business such, but I have pah-Ugh this there.

Last edited by Vertex (Mar 10 2012 23:16:56)

Gusar wrote:

How the optimal option advised would look narrowly to subsume picnic. The optimal option on booting and Norfolk jobs.

Indisputably good auto. Slightly not saved year 4 ago such auto, but alighted on-Mazda 6. Cons. There is no drive rear bridge, insufficient kliriens. Here is would this auto still my demands and cube me, took would accurately.

лёша wrote:

Wu me previous Daniel makes it on VAZ-07 and harks back on footprint. Season trailer for trips on Dniester.

VAZ not my. Although option not bad.
Just blew up I okhrinennyy case take have one international organizations Sales the cruiser 105 for dorma, now elbows'm biting.

лёша wrote:

A jeep this costly, vmestiitelnosti there is no, alone the high-hat.

Not would argue. Here is costly, this yes. But exclusively the high-hat - sorry there is no.

лёша wrote:

How you have with roads in Moldova?

Drogi have us on envy any avtodromu for verification tradable on the tenacity.

Have the most Mercedes, Bebz VITO recommend! Directive on perform well (antibuks helps) and hood not a small! And most importantly capacity of total, all that need to and not need to fits, and people not squash up! Consumption on a highway 7, on city 10, as on me rate!

Bukhanochka - UAZ-all right, 2206 - BOGinya cross-country. Slept 6 man + fishing stuff to, life tonus purely to Go Fishing - mushrooms - recreation.

Terrae Filius wrote:

Wu the most Mercedes, Bebz VITO recommend!

The old - yes, and new went zadneprivodnye like as all. At least cousin took Vito 2009, was pushed drive, on a highway - the, and cars in out a hole a small. Spharischen ah quite not appreciate. , too, viewed in its time Wit until 2002-2004, but as something not generalship soul to CDI motor of, and TDI for rates money not found.

салтовка wrote:

bukhanochka-UAZ-all right, 2206-BOGyNY cross-country

God on 91W - favorite work in gas stations. :D

As on expense all-wheel drive Renault fatalities alleged by consumers, can who traveled on such a? Like as economical and kinda capacious) Really Easy great take such a!

+1

Have Boeva such, truth not a! And life tonus zachyotnaya, 's roomy. :cool:

Renault fatalities alleged by consumers,, too, walking oblizyvalsya around diesel 1.5 CDI, until not had to dissuade our odnoklubnik (here something cut had to). Truth this concerns only exclusively CDI used only, for order to understood - one times bad diesel - and on 400 EUR for Spray nozzle, and their there not one, with this problem times in year riding each 10-comes the CDI machine in Odessa. He recommended find it comes / have 1.9 TDI, neubivayka. But and the price on them respectively higher (even abroad).

Last edited by Vertex (Mar 11 2012 02:39:36)

Максимус wrote:

Wu Boeva such, truth not a! And life tonus zachyotnaya, 's roomy

OK waiting for the report from owner this feeder-of externally))
Vertex
And I the as times on 1.5 CDI and'm now. MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% realistically such problems. Sucks.

Bonus wrote:

A I the as times on 1.5 CDI and'm now. MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% realistically such problems. Sucks.

With the rest details on makes problems not there is, machine surgical as "commercial "-horse, filament winding 500-700 100,000 kilometers - problems minimalneyshie, spare parts are worth relatively pittance (, come here from vazovskikh), except. Except these fucking injectors testing. And knowing our refuelling, I not venture to borrow such type of engines, incidentally, VITO CDI has the same problem. There is no, I not say, that cannot be their borrow, people take and drive. But as I already said on statistics each 10-comes the has problem. Not want become thus here is 10-'s, if can be this avoid.

If we have would pay a fortune finally with customs, then gladly would perevolok here a host the automobile fleet, under different conditions industrialized fishing.

-kind abroad to university on an ATV on River on predatory, isn't it, here is this pleasure moved. The cost of Yamahovskogo kvadrika inexpensive in excellent it comes / have able can be find for 1,200-1,500 $. And on passability with him can scarcely doing-the kind financial. T. E. Toured on point, machine on paid parking, with trailers they unloaded couple of kvadrikov, your cast and backpack on shoulders and ah-yes on of coastline. Flushed st forge the When OK with our a frakking government would become amenable such paradise? For have us quad such same the most begins from six thousands of green money.

Last edited by Vertex (Mar 11 2012 02:46:49)

Vertex
On this moment I have Renault's Scenic 1.5 CDI, very economical engine, here also on to Kang such same on efficiency?

Bonus wrote:

Vertex
On this moment I have Renault's Scenic 1.5 CDI, very economical engine, here also on to Kang such same on efficiency?

He so same economical. No reproaches in eskpluatatsii. Given that you CDI already was, you likely not are afraid these types of engines, or Ugh-Ugh not encountered in with this problem (though surprisingly that you not heard about it, for this "the problem" all diesels with dogma to injection).

Only Volkswagen Passat multi-purpose device, yes desirable still with full drive. All going to fit, even perhaps with President in one first version))

Yes, Folts this its procedure the kind still :))) By the way still about foltsakh, but this if means allow, look at Volkswagen Caddy TDI. That is an awesome life tonus and was death proof also. But the truth tsenaaaaa. :( ((

And have was doing Renault master, very capacious busik. Always go without the back boards, I can take 6 fishermen and ton weight. Yes and sleep in offense not poorly.

D good candidate because:

http://www.d4u.com.ua/uploaded/files/wallpapers/volvo/xc70_2008/prvw/Volvo_XC70_7x1280x800.jpg

Carlos wrote:

, right, I'll good candidate because:

Ah of course. What perishing there to speak many. :-)

Carlos wrote:

, right, I'll good candidate because:

Hi, Carlos, not was able shut up. Tung Chee not figure this the. I on its machine shallow waters near in three times accurately wider and deeper in two times overcame without problems. Waves of on hood nakatyvali. Steam from-under recalls did billow from ?aaeaoi?a and nothing. Have driven and further went. After adventures already months 6 go and not backfired on. What the hell for to Go Fishing "feed" such a have fucked the horse beforehand if can be much cheaper and much Additional typewriter, sir classification?! On Abai will not less.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 11 2012 10:55:51)

Romeo wrote:

I on its machine shallow waters near in three times accurately wider and deeper in two times overcame without problems.

And that same this for machine?

Lilian wrote:

and that same this for machine?

Here all in video there is (I have accurately such same. Good prior multi-purpose device. Immediately I’d say that already more year go and nothing not broken - read pozitifff :cool: and uses on a highway under speed 110 kilometers in hour 5.5 liter - phwoar as aren! This not lied so - realistically so much zhret.
And importantly that its stupidly not pity with such price. :crazyfun: directive as for such a shed very and very. Already not times accounted for inspect.
That still aren. Even karpoviki dvuchastniki (covers 2.1 meters) just coolly are placed in parlor scene "on rear seats" if put an on shelf aaaaaeieea the Comly akurat on the end of the armrest compartment rely and can be in parlor scene electrify.

Here is with this prorzhal. All-rounder a Prior already and in Germany sell :crazyfun:

In they auto for fishing :D :cool:
http://s019.radikal.ru/i617/1203/76/3474298c3bcd.jpg
http://s57.radikal.ru/i158/1203/e7/2c30c6d1cfb1.jpg
Assault on Tayganskogo reservoir, caeacee there at night on the morning, I could even watch and about Will.i.am :O thalamus- with feral tilt + gravel thought a tractor d seek to dragged her up, not jumped on the upper hand without problems. :cool: :crazyfun:

VETAL wrote:

thalamus- with feral tilt

This wasn tilt? This is so bullshit. Here is on beshevo have us on levees and on dinamitnom here is the grade (slope). Ah or on style on a pinch, :crazyfun: here is there grade (slope). ???? clay under wheels.

On the photos simply an ideal the road :crazyfun:

Roma, simply the top photo not is handing so as there was in the real life, I seriously thought that there’m gonna stay. :D

D good candidate because.
In dependence from goal trips
http://uploads.ru/t/u/J/4/uJ4PR.jpg
http://uploads.ru/t/g/e/P/gePLA.jpg
Volvo xc 70 - 7 liters diesel engine vebasta and telekizor for overnights
Toyota FJ - 12 liters gas. For trips for the salvage sazanom in Zhytomyrs'ka area, where without winches to do nothing to acquire. The only tense, all right 2kh puzzle udilki poorly includes.

Last edited by katana (Mar 11 2012 14:33:51)

Romeo wrote:

My company reimburses me Carlos, not was able shut up.

That had been given ON PlT maneuver And travel :)
I personally child in FC Tavriya Simferopol reserves not I'ma put you. Yes and himself not'll sit perishing many people already there is no with us after travel on these super auto.

Last edited by katana (Mar 11 2012 14:37:32)

katana wrote:

Yes and himself not'll sit perishing many people already there is no with us after travel on these super auto.

Can simply need to touring rules not more 110 kilometers in hour and under bad roads and keep it down and no problems not will? And not gotsat-ass head not thinking.

Romeo wrote:

My company reimburses me Carlos, not was able shut up.

Me for this still thank you will say :D

Romeo wrote:

aeacoaaoe not figure this the.

Not figure. I with recent since opened for themselves quote all-rounder heightened passability, and this believe the best of them.

Romeo wrote:

fix to Go Fishing "feed" such a have fucked the horse beforehand if can be much cheaper and much Additional typewriter, sir classification?!

2.5 was a turbo diesel goes to until hundreds of for 8 sec and eats all 10 liters fuels. Strongly prozhorlivey what?

Romeo wrote:

Skyfall Abai will not less.

Sezdiv Gone Fishin '(with Popov can say, that machines little not case :D. And at all, here you troshki mistaken, bro)

And created, velkam backing. Well, that arrived (with)

Carlos wrote:

Pretty bad prozhorlivey what?

I pro prozhorlivost wasn wrote? I wrote pro columnar type, and columnar type this is not only consumption fuels (although I have eats all 5.5 liter multi-purpose device to example, but and full drive there is no essesno), and and pro price service. And if life tonus is used in including and on subsequent quarters and often on would fall on deaf ears subsequent quarters the must be accounted for and renovating pendants and car body (kind of, "Whooaah the case in such conditions. So that I not pro the contestant columnar type spoke.

Although if money many the here what questions - any whims as states :crazyfun:

Romeo- all relatively. Put it down on another scales pleasure from driving, security, convenience and the absence of gemora, and'd catch it Zen))

+1

Carlos wrote:

and the absence of gemora

This reliability that whether? Not know as have Volvo with this deal, consider world, but quite recently read reviews about yaguarakh and land art the Rovers. For year the guy on the Jag 7 times neutralist on service. ???? 2 times dragged on a vehicle emblazoned. And life tonus to word perhaps in district polulyama is worth :crazyfun:
And still when were fierce reduced the on office parking lot several far nedeshevykh machines to simply not left. So that the absence of gemora contentious pleasant thing as on me :dontknow: and there every is a master the Barin. But I would not became so bezyapelyatsionno on expense otsutviya gemora to speak :flag:
Than more expensive machine zastryaet on 91W the more gemora then in end :flirt:

Although dispute essentially of nothing. I for example can say for himself. Family machines I have likely (if incomes not will fall) will "evolve" in side appreciation, and here is machine to Go Fishing think very long I have will vazovskaya :flag:

Carlos wrote:

Put it down on another scales pleasure from driving, security, convenience and the absence of gemora, and'd catch it Zen))

And still. I here is already somewhere wrote pro case when me still on regular nine on Donce, fuck experienced on beige rust liquid in bushy shrub Rose Hip and the entire bochina was scratched by the thorns. Even not know to happened with my mentality if would so rastsarapalo machine for a half a o.o. and importantly in how many would cost paintjob such machines. :dontknow: