All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Car for fishing

Posts 661 to 690 of 809

I congratulate with a good shorting! :cool:

+1

Vadkh
I congratulate. :cool:

Vadkh wrote:

ambush obmyvku the stone

I you now in BOS worded I'm gonna drop far no send for obmyvki :D And see not fool, and the lifts will ;-)

+1

benderr wrote:

I you now in BOS worded I'm gonna drop far no send for obmyvki :D And see not fool, and the lifts will ;-)

In nature .lyublyu Chumak and Kashperovskim repose. No, too, zagovorennoe will - it is a liquid chair on gender-year .Iran. :crazyfun:
And if honestly, in good companies and vodka sweeter 8-) pity, that not delivered trip on Seversky Donets. But think still all ahead.

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 8 2013 21:35:39)

+1

Vadkh wrote:

pity, that not delivered trip on Seversky Donets

Very a pity.

Vadkh wrote:

But think still all ahead

Let us alive, not. We gotta throw :flag:
You importantly mayakuy ;-)

Yes forgot say, on fishermen Affairs. Under increasingly dopikov blackcurrant with the signature cover in the baggage a compartment auto. He closes in dedicated blast bottom and lighter until glasses. He 1500-dollar waterproof and easily stirayuschiysya, mounting your to walls on buttons. Tomorrow get a picture of this. An excellent that contraption for transportation fishing shmurdyaka (ah you realize 8.

+1

Vadkh wrote:

Good that contraption for transportation fishing shmurdyaka (ah you realize).

Even as understand :cool:
I . We visited mat-'s trough. , too, normally.

benderr wrote:

I . We visited mat-'s trough. , too, normally.

I have on two Fordakh such were, To Pezho such not was. On Volvo, too, there is a rubber mat with boards of the ring-altitude 10 centimeters,, too, good, but when deal them out trunk in an gender these the brink are sticking out (they enough tough) and sleep in machine not quite comfortable experience. This from rags with plastic facings in inward (as fishing bags).

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 8 2013 22:36:41)

benderr wrote:

Vadkh
I congratulate. :cool:
Vadkh wrote (and):

Ambush obmyvku the stone

On not on time ", washed" product Guarantee not could spread!

+1

Vadkh wrote:

Yes forgot say, on fishermen Affairs. Under increasingly dopikov blackcurrant with the signature cover in the baggage a compartment auto.

Have nicknames saw advertising such of covers under any model cars. Modicum on the whole salon. Realistically badly and useful thing :cool:. And backrest seats protects. Mat-meet not always tantalizing. Especially in rainy weather. Himself think itself order finally sewing such a caused to.

Yuri wrote:

At not on time ", washed" product Guarantee not could spread!

As holds popular wisdom: "And if on the correctly, camping on E. Every detail according to catalogue, then on sdannuyu tableware can be buy the second car. " :crazyfun:

P.S. Some mixed reactions by those, three weeks (with pure intuition of course) took on this deal, but on second and used truth not polled, all on the trash learned. :dontknow:

+3

duffy333 wrote:

Wu nicknames saw advertising such of covers under any model cars. Modicum on the whole salon. Realistically badly and useful thing. And backrest seats protects. Mat-meet not always tantalizing. Especially in rainy weather. Himself think itself order finally sewing such a caused to.

Sergei, text, please get on such a hell is that, and the little illustrate that this.

Vadkh wrote:

Today call from salon. Arrived my a new rybomobil - Volvo V70 Plug-in Hybrid. Persuasively about in salon and looked in living.

Vadim, I congratulate with shorting! :cool:

+1

Vadkh
I congratulate with shorting. The good machine.
Only on when cornering with small so whether on persuade, bears its sometimes.

+1

pavlikua100 wrote:

Sergei, text, please get on such a hell is that, and the little illustrate that this.

http://www.rhinouk.co.uk

duffy333 wrote:

http://www.rhinouk.co.uk

The third from below - one in one as I have. Derzhitsya slightly later'll post an.

And here is and derzhitsya the pouch on trunk:
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/u9X3q.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/EaSAk.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/eMTQu.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/87HTk.jpg

+3

Whoo-ah! Snow)
Cool cover. That the I before about such a not thought (polyethylene'm making), winter on leisure can be sew this. Only that for material such abouts organs is Oh

Last edited by Fiestvod (Dec 9 2013 13:16:37)

Fiestvod wrote:

Only that for material such abouts organs is Oh

Kleenka, now many from it fishing bags and of covers sew a.

+1

Vadim, I congratulate with shorting! Plush machine :cool:

+1

And this my transport for fishing and forests.
"Bulldozer" :cool:
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Dm3xh.jpg

+1

Vadkhon good envy and I congratulate. :cool:

+1

Today finally has from cities. Been for a ride until ???? and back. Obtain very obgony on slot machine. Might lack with endowments of. When sharply you start the race with lie / hour one senses a hiccup, when with 80 90 kilometers / hour and Technology on gas smoothly but decisively - life tonus sharply is accelerating and without while. Kikdaunom even not had to play, been lacking simple slipper, would you. Consumption under cruising speed 115-120 kilometers - 7.7litra / on a hundred. Engine still not raskatannyy.
Until wife dick liberal scattering on winter, I took a stroll on small river. So today 30dekabrya. And this Leningrad area. Level of water on meter more year-old. After trip you rinsed your machine, so's an Uzbekistanian the employee says, that have them in Uzbekistan already snow had a chance. Gulf Stream were mother his. :crazyfun:
http://s6.uploads.ru/moxSy.jpg
After evening lomanus on fishing.

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 29 2013 17:54:09)

+1

Vadkh wrote:

So today 30dekabrya.

-hour belt the other-this I understand can, in federation and calendar the other adopted o.o. o.o.??

wrote:

Sentinel belt the other-this I understand can, in federation and calendar the other adopted o.o. o.o.??

Okay, I konyachiny seems to have given up. With dates Shiller wrong. 29 December :crazyfun:
Text or. I already with Friday'm resting.

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 29 2013 19:05:21)

Thank you, calmed. With sincere wishes with the coming!

wrote:

Since sincere wishes with the coming!

And you Mikhail with sincere wishes with the coming!

Go on golf 3.
5 years machine I have.
Racks not drive the money changers, drive the money changers 2 times connected front, 1 times szadi.1 times drive the money changers leverage were, and the representatives for prevention of car accident on bardyur ('ve bent).
Software engine 1.4 an.
Range 450 000km. (200,000 my) 6
In dvizhek until not used to break, but range for him not child workers.
On to the engine was eliminating the munchies butter substitute and outlets valves.
On system cooling drive the money changers Corps thermostat and Tosol 3 times for 5 years.
2 times drive the money changers coil ignition and wires VV.
1 times's bagman in tramblere.
Kag would use of a breakdown for 200,000 hiljada.
Not write replacement butter, filters and kolodokk braking with disks camping on K. This maskhodnyy material.
Now Treatment speedometer, go on takhometru and Central castle.
So that here is such tanks knee socks old)

+1

Vadkh wrote:

Ok, I konyachiny seems to have given up. With dates Shiller wrong. 29 December
Text or. I already with Friday'm resting.

Edited Vadkh (Yesterday 17 :05: 21)

I congratulate with prioreteniem! And snastupayuschim Happy New year! :cool:

wrote:

You was joking? I whenZafiru, then all was contrary. And with flatly.

Although doubted me, that recent model something changed, but here is that gave the first the search for:

Zafira / Zafira Tourer is one of the most spacious models his class. If even not the most capacious: Despite decent age, not admire pleasant ergonomics salon Zafiry simply impossible. First, because under highly the compact external size this model is the only truly semimestnoy. And second, scheme folding processes-raskladyvaniya additional armchairs is truly unique repeat such until no one can. In what still these additional chairs in folded able utterly not occupy seats, but in the same time in whole are an effective international player TRACECA place? In Zafire , thanks to a long wheel base, seats lack all seven to passengers. To the same middle sofa in Zafire has prodolnuyu adjustment under need his can be a bit move away from forward, lest rear felt themselves still freer. Seats under this remains would still enough many. If same additional chairs lay down their, then Opel Zafira turns into one of the most gun turrets cars his class. Secret in is, that two chairs, sixth and the seventh, attitudes he picked up facilitates with metal-gender aaaaaeieea and, thus, virtually not occupy seats.

And here is in VW Touran such a there is no, so as his construction more traditional. Although and in it lack -chip companies the average a series of made in the form of three individual armchairs, every) of which has individual adjustment in longitudinal direction, and also on street corner the tilt backrest. Secondary chair can solidify, and his sellae turns into little picnic table on the reverse of side there is special vyshtampovki, auiieiy?uea role cup holder. If same number of passengers not exceeds four, secondary chair can be at all to leave homes, and remaining two in average a range of more likely take a closer to the center car. Unfortunately, constructive especially past generations not allow have simultaneously and big trunk, and elevated passazhirovmestimost. Additional chairs, and their two in the third a range of, in whole able occupy virtually all space in pet amid, and seats remains least on one-two bags. Have Zafiry same even in this case trunk can house several big suitcases. But the main problem past generations at all not in this. Deal in is, that even when additional chairs collected, they occupy enough many seats, and so if you are planning go something krupnogabaritnoe, their better remove the and to leave in garage. And persist car becomes already in regular for moreover, to again take on board mentor two passengers, you first will have to return in garage for dispossessed armchairs. In Zafire with this easier: The third a series of is part of design car and not absence, so Opel can become semimestnym in any moment, when you wish.

Wins Opel and on stockpile space for passengers third series of: Here and landing feel more comfortable, and room for legs much more. Easier in Zafire and sitting on the third a series of: Otodvinutyy forward middle sofa leaves enough many space. In Turan-T IK , despite the, that the average a series of also can push off forward, tactical advantages this not gives: Door window opening limited wheel Triomphe, so enter the the third a series of would still a little hard to do. Yes, not for good reason additional chairs for past generations vary only as option of producer sees this model above all a cord and only in rare cases semimestnoy.

Yes you are right! 'm looking for in,, Tourane,, very bad sealed plastic saying I saw have Vadim this disgusting cave the good pleasant thing! :cool:

http://se.uploads.ru/t/3P1IW.jpg