All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Car for fishing

Posts 691 to 720 of 809

If to lift roof down the very even well vlazyat much platform and the rest all cordage! :)

http://s011.radikal.ru/i317/1408/e3/e433abba8ec9.jpg

+3

On such a auto krasivu shlondru the Caatati potrіbno, and fringes tudi platform having thrust. Zbochinets http://s15.rimg.info/60a04077f8a783fedac0c7a71300bf52.gif

Yes my platformochka more beautiful than half damsels!
And regularly predisposition of under my gruznym based :)

A Hussar! :D

Romeo wrote:

Boor what cool breath when after hull and on the road, 'Arry was nice. Ty Sho boying on cyclical upswing uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu “I don’t nravittso breath.

The fuck such sounds. I on five times for day on road on work (and on Affairs) return through. Have us a tractor such a small there riding there-250 (still and ukatannaya priming). Pendant already is content repair. :mad:
http://garage74.com/sites/garage74.com/files/styles/image-650/public/det.jpg

Oleg_GOR wrote:

pendant already is content repair.

Point I on Pistoia Piante go. My VAZ - my roads. 's a foreign car long on shipshape shape is worth :D

Romeo wrote:

point I on Pistoia Piante go. My VAZ - my roads. 's a foreign car long on shipshape shape is worth

Here is certainly a clever man, and I all want for this Neeva buy. All skidding, skidding, skidding Hi,.

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

and I all want for this Neeva buy.

She has not fits tube 2 Dam normally. And benzika zhre many. Poentomu my choice - multi-purpose device.

Romeo wrote:

Wu it not fits swabinto the tube 2 Dam normally. And benzika zhre many. Poentomu my choice - multi-purpose device.

I have tube 1.5 Dam, me easier. And of gasoline not more than normal Torq Thrust eats. So modicum money a bit is worth, yes and kill not so pity, spare parts not as cast-bridge are worth, yes and hands still remember, as block.

I have Chevrolet Indy V8 265C and increasingly, uh, sneaks there is and beads but me a bummer on offense touring before when handled karpovoy fishing traveled raising the from September 1 many farmer and sleep in it and the good thing opened doors on a sleeve anchor is in body and zhdyosh on doors on the tripwire peak times.The buffet bottle day of light so conceal even and light

Alexcd83 wrote:

The most it for trips on fishing trip on our roads.

Ah this yes. With Grand Vitaroy me fobbed off by, with this crisis have bought all on the secondary market, one Remy-remained. And new cost have become. O.o. At Padzheru sport not I pull on this. Remains only Niva. More than me nothing not glyanetsya.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

favorable only Niva.

Can better ShNivu? And the have building khodovka if zabarakhlit - bind need to will.

Romeo wrote:

Perhaps better ShNivu? And the have building khodovka if zabarakhlit - bind need to will.

Than have them khodovki differ?

Romeo wrote:

I intricacies of not know but they differ in nuanced one. + sleeps less + salon much more comfortable.

Have Shnivy and conventional building, ranging with 2009 khodovka one and the same. From old models differs the turning fist, location SWITCH, and their mounting.

Romeo wrote:

+ sleeps less + salon much more comfortable.

So for this I have the other car there is. :glasses: A on govnam to climb things, think and simple Niva goes. Likely even better will. So as for external kind of already pass through need not laziya on bushes. Here is roughly so:

Alexcd83 wrote:

Boor ShNivu pity kill, but on Nivke couple of dents and dirt contrary give draconian kind of

Afflicted., plyusanut not can, had run out of still with night in sight. :dontknow:

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Jan 27 2015 12:04:22)

Romeo wrote:

Wu it not fits tube 2 Dam normally. And benzika zhre many

Roma increasingly there, uh, sneaks, 8-), and with gasoline iiaeia, too, increasingly working through some of. Or put gas and at all beauty, already two years on a field of gas ski what's with best man, good traffic access far want to, consumption gas 12-13 liters, winter on 4 human in parlor scene + junk and no discomfort 8-). Summer travel Terrace which, that in trunk, that in salon iiaeia is stuff them with some just. To example boat 360 kilevaya + the motor + up + backpacks + several bags with of food and the other malware 8-) + things and beauty. So that Niva, our increasingly, for such affairs. And until building traveled 2 year on Volynke, increasingly well, but the noise in machine such, that glokhnesh, and winter khrenovato, glass constantly need to was to rub :D, that it comes not freeze as it comes out, oven threw.

Normally niva sleeps. Modicum one SUV with small expenditure of there is?
Not't forget pro permanent full drive. Where the OK need to borrow energy, to cut to disco box, razdatku, and two gearbox.

Manowar wrote:

Roma increasingly there, uh, sneaks

You created not read? Zapikhniv Neeva karpovyy cover 2.1 Dam. Ah and the rest training packages. Nothing there not, uh, sneaks :D

Alexcd83 wrote:

Boor ShNivu pity kill, but on Nivke couple of dents and dirt contrary give draconian kind of

Last winter ushlepok on was Man me apart, Tiranul. Through the entire board had a. But that surprisingly - dents in principle there is no o.o. So that have my fishing yiooceanoia kind of draconian :D

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 27 2015 13:57:34)

I have such a fishing life tonus.

http://lada-automir.ru/_mod_files/ce_images/priora_universal/priora_salon_luks_2.jpg

Alexcd83 wrote:

Has that such option:

So this is the most vnedorozhistyy SUV. Prolazit there, where prepared professional recognition and camping on D. Antistatic. And there is still and in version amphibians. So and the boat need not.

Romeo wrote:

Wu me such a fishing life tonus.

Urgently get new on Largus. The girl really in addition to each machine give. :crazyfun:

http://minimozg.ru/uploads/posts/2011-08/thumbs/1314601760_006-fotografii-lada-largus-lada-largus-r90-minimozg.ru.jpg

Oleg_GOR wrote:

urgently get new on Largus.

The kind ah. Renoshka under VAZ masked :)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

the girl really in addition to each machine give.

Ah the kind that near Largusa me not li. Anemic in painful for. About bones beat I already the old :rofl:

Romeo wrote:

Wu me such a fishing life tonus.

, too,, found a fishing machine Bummer a Prior :D. Roma not embarrass yourself! With you driven carps each time scoff.

Vadim_UA wrote:

Roma not embarrass yourself! With you driven carps each time scoff.

Yes let scoff. Deloff the. When have Karpov good mood and me happily :flag:

Vadim_UA wrote:

, too,, found a fishing machine

She me fully suits under retaions on which I go and camping on D. So that this my fishing life tonus. That think on this about the rest me created not matter at all. :D Ionou think - Nazdrovia.

Romeo wrote:

Ta ah. Renoshka under VAZ masked

On accounts known owners, good the unit Japanese with the French have made. Ah and let Renault within. And that until the rest of the, ah Japanese long talked: "That children have us beautiful have yielded, and here is what do hands."

Although, ??? ?? ? ? Nissan inside their Datsanov Grant stuffed, and nothing. Barter however. :crazyfun:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

"What children have us beautiful have yielded, and here is what do hands."

Here is know in than paradox that in game that in machines. I have bookcases Used Optima. Me that in Priore that in Optime one's. R. Goes to and goes to. That feeder for 500 Grzywna (that for couple of units. But and but. :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

me that in Priore that in Optime one's. R. Goes to and goes to.

Itself, so if goes to issues there is no. I have have visited Need: 2101, 2104, 2130’s, 21099 (that’s exclusive the amount collected fuckin 'Yanks), 2114. No reproaches. And have wife was Kalina, - without people to comment (otherwise Commission in the mats begin).

Oleg_GOR wrote:

There reproaches.

I have for 50 Pumpkins and 4 years exploitation it come to a... pump starters podtekat on 40 tykakh. Had to change (250 UAH.) else it come to routine check raskhodniki and MOVIE :dontknow: now were fortunate. :flirt:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 27 2015 14:32:01)

Oops quite forgot. Native accumulator after three years replaced winter from sin away. Ah very he shirtless cat was with the most salon :D He as would first Spanish. But I him not trusted. :D