All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Car for fishing

Posts 121 to 150 of 809

Топор wrote:

First of than lecturing people such kind of fucked up recommend learn to to drive machine.

As like would you invite take a ride on Turunchuku on your former a Mercedes-Benz 123, especially in those places, where the size of the Mercedes simply not of debt between tree and breakage in 1.5-2 meters (in dependence from level water). In the midst of, entry by still and hole that very fun is rendering the most a minor elcome.
Pro pushed against frontline drive already which dozen years goes "sacred war", and until there is no convincing arguments nor in one nor in other side, and guided by only personal loyalties, that I exactly and pointed out. Me facilitated trips on subsequent quarters and in winter period on BMWs 318I 97 or 98 g / in for moreover, to more not drive on pushed drive, share its experience.
About reliability, can be German supertank year was and every will stand on its. I not believe VAZ ideal ICE automobile, but in his price categories and when choosing that take to Go Fishing 20 fringes year auto (and you now say about 40-pay interned 1973 g / in), which unknown exploitation or a new VAZ - I pick up volumes K VAZ. Again same this my preference. If will a bit more money - pick up volumes K more interesting something, but raze not reality of, which in museum it is time surrender. Until now regret, that not took Nissan Patrol 98 year for 12,000 $.

In "of sacred wars" someone should stop, I - get out. This all valid or relevant.

VAZ is handing Hi Mercedes go :)

Last edited by Vertex (Mar 17 2012 01:12:54)

+4

Found for that debate - ideal machines would still there is no. In Bundes-avtoprome so accurately there)

Топор wrote:

the Axe

And what have you now machine? Ah on than potential on fishing?

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 17 2012 08:08:05)

Mercedes Vito.

Four-wheel-drive?

There is no, but system stabilization all there is.

A good beads. Several times not sorevy on such a traveled, BUT Andrei under any other conditions will prevent have him directive worse than have peredneprivodnogo VAZika.
But if need to 07.00am - 03.00am daily the crowd with comfort - most the :cool: At can dig after rain better on such a buse not shoving I.M.H.O.,! Saw as such beads stormed a small going, Frank after rain and driver was pros. But it and understandable - weighs the he much even more.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 17 2012 10:32:55)

There is incidentally're Vito, eslr am not mistaken until 2002 released, on turbodizelyakh. Here is the they.

No experience and no amount system stabilization not will help a rear-wheel drive machine in certain conditions. Trump have rear drive, in my opinion, one - handling. This element BMW. And the Benz became hostage their same claims to building a and / flushed, there where "good machines should be many." In end full drive, as and everywhere, and so not cheap either Moers even more would raise in price, forefront him even worse, camping on K. From-for dire of motors and heap any under hood he in any turn not tide is turning in, and those holding directly. Remains pushed, as compromise. But and handling fufelnaya on backdrop of Aude and especially BMW, here is and is obtained, that on ezdovym disciplines Moers - the most weak German brand. (Opel in calculation at all not being)

This I, sobssno, to what I would on govnam on Benz to go would not ventures. This under really good abrogate the and kontravariynoy prepare.

Last edited by Carlos (Mar 17 2012 13:40:18)

+2

And, under all my respect, would argue only with those, that this machine not for wild fishing.
Some time traveled on Mersedes VITO 2.3TDi 98 g / digits Forefront drive. With of black asphalt move, per se without problems, hood allowed well on it touring everywhere and everywhere (within a reasonable of course). Been used for the most part as mobile office for trip on villages Ukraine. Problems with easily blurred gruntovkami - not existed. Machine very themselves well has shown, but this machine for comfortable trips - but not to Go Fishing. After this it's embedded in anybody desire to buy itself something something fresher Something from VITO, and so as finances not allowed take separately busik itself, then idea simply remained, as dream.

Literally 4-5 weeks ago, under a small snow would acidity sat on Mersedes Vito 2.0 CDI 2008 or 2009 (accurately not remember). U-turns she has simply startled, very is identically in managing on a highway, engine the, comfort - super. And only we cars towards mother-, took to reversal, had to exit with sideline on half a length.. And all. Had to raising traction on maximum, in order to lift striker with prigorka machine. I have was shock frankly. I not was accustomed to such a, on all machines (except BMWs) on which traveled, I always could be coming virtually zvіdusіl, VAZ2108, Kalina, Ford Fusion, Audi A4, Mazda 3 not to mention Land Cruiser and Nissan Patrol. Even SMART freely'd jump in this "prigorok" and traveling freely. But VITO. Vito this me simply disappointed. I first not understood in than sign In and tried again exit, again traction on maximum - pulled out. Okay, go in closest wood. Spharischen thank God that Land Cruiser 200 was able starving extricate its from local swamplands, in which I on its price for jump even 4000m2 as well as for, hello. And he. For comfort and for of black asphalt - perfectly, but for fishing trips, I would became view Toyot-have busik or VW, but and prices them degistirmek, than on VITO.

Let us to discuss cars with perspective their fitness for trips Gone Fishin '(, witch, recreation and camping on D. Not shifting to personality and not teaching and humiliating merits colleagues on branch has. :)

+3

Despite the that "All types kulik its quagmire praises", most fishermen Daniel makes it on "money" and not on preference for. Hence and claimants heightened passions :angry:

+2

BAMBUR wrote:

most fishermen Daniel makes it on "money

Precisely! Because if would theme named "Searching for machine for wild fishing, price don't care", then in the first post it turned out would, that machine need:
- G-trunk, better still and Misc.
- a spacious salon
- permanent full drive
- incapacitate transfer of
- tyagovityy engine
- cable winch
- 2 batteries
- this extended up
- heap subsidiary systems aid on the road, outside road, on slopes of, bele czym and water. Ah and camping on D.
In the second post was would joyous the answer: "The Toyota LendKruzer 200" and Hi.
And so is obtained as always - struggle compromises.

+1

BAMBUR wrote:

Despite on the that "All types kulik its quagmire praises", most fishermen Daniel makes it on "money" and not on preference for.

Half the country prayed when same have us customs human will become.
For example to Go Fishing on predatory, isn't it I would chose at all in this case - quad. In Poland is worth 1,200 the euro yamakhovskiy. This charm of simply to fly on Bank rivers, in the forest on medallion. Machine itself put, tube with stick on reduce leverage, and forward. Shot of adrenaline and is deprived mass.
For fidera and karpovoy, if we have will open borders, better Torq Thrust be the nothing not'll come up with, I would personally took or Suzuki SJ410, or all the same the old are a good Nissan Patrol before 2000,. Pittance in care, and directive, super. All I.M.H.O.,.
Dispute, forefront - pushed, POLNYY - is so apparently driving (its feet. Wings. Importantly, from whom tail).

Last edited by Vertex (Mar 17 2012 17:24:20)

+1

Men, you Gone Fishin '(need! :flag:
http://io.ua/21075549i.jpg
http://io.ua/21075551i.jpg

Last edited by Максимус (Mar 17 2012 19:27:35)

Максимус wrote:

unfond of men, you on fishing need!

And that this? On some snachalao it looked, that Dragon a new model released. :)

All-??? again return, if who not observed. Option ATV can be any car, which train will bring here is this toy for 1-5 kilometers until seats industrialized fishing. Forth will abandon on protected parking machine, a small trailer with "old piece of junk" (fidernoe good particularly many seats not ranks) and in path.

Here is on such little girl dart through, a kickass thing!
http://www.quadrocenter.ru/products_pictures/middle_133062496001.jpg
From the experience I’d say only one thing. Not forget take with a although would liters 5 fuels in gas can, too. This its procedure oppressive, and pull for a its very profoundly sad, and throw pity. :)

Last edited by Vertex (Mar 17 2012 19:56:20)

Carlos wrote:

Because if would theme named "Searching for machine for wild fishing, price don't care"

My would the answer was - Land Rover Defender 110 :flag:

+1

Romeo wrote:

Xoroshij beads. Several times not sorevy on such a traveled, BUT Andrei under any other conditions will prevent have him directive worse than have peredneprivodnogo VAZika.

Vertex wrote:

There are incidentally're Vito, eslr am not mistaken until 2002 released, on turbodizelyakh. Here is the they.

Until 2003 all Vito antero drive solutions :flirt: What concerns passability the I not d borrow others’examples, I’d say about their, recent three years on all fishing including alloys, Lake Ox-bow lake around Donets River, alloys on actions, Zakarpatye with commute on the forest in a dole of rivers all of this on Vito (not only my). Think not worth continue to and to describe what were roads and where their not was at all and camping on D. And camping on P. So here is to what give a one-conversation, I personally for themselves long defined so - if in principle there can be get, I'll cruise (not stuck or should get, and'll cruise), importantly the Cold head and on opportunities the good and the rubber's, VSE. And absolutely not matter what machine, are important two things, about which I already said. And if sat the guilt not machines, namely your.
And talk type every kulik its quagmire praises, this not pro me, I always for common sense and real position things, respectively and pick a on opportunities with this perspective.

duffy333 wrote:

Because if would theme named "Searching for machine for wild fishing, price don't care"

My would the answer was - Land Rover Defender 110

I would chose Sportero Mitsubishi. And in body his put would Luazika, where suddenly not spravitsa the first the second spravitsa accurately.

Carlos wrote:

But and handling fufelnaya on backdrop of Aude and especially BMW, here is and is obtained, that on ezdovym disciplines Moers - the most weak German brand.

Not dispute sake of, and so opinion personal, nor one thing nor another have Mercedes has not wins. On machines love man? I, hence'm using any possibility camping on S. Beta test.

Last edited by Топор (Mar 17 2012 21:37:21)

+1

Vertex wrote:

A that this?

I don't know, have us on Samara swam or went

Топор wrote:

I would chose Sportero Mitsubishi. And in body his put would Luazika, where suddenly not spravitsa the first the second spravitsa accurately.

Luazik - this yes. But pickups, and Sportero in including, not love and believe their little themselves fit for as fishing. Even with ready in the form of Keung. Better perishing a new Pajero / Montero / Shogun Sport - the same Sportero, but already with normal car body and comfort. And Tula normal size can be from above to attach, and in parlor scene seats enough.

Me the latter page this themes likes :cool:. Finally the began to to speak from normal auto, not about domestic "lushpaykakh."

duffy333 wrote:

Better perishing a new Pajero / Montero / Shogun Sport - the same Sportero

Where 1980s with toshnotinoy? :x :playful:
If machine until hundreds of accelerates for 15 seconds burning down under this 15 are unaware of gasoline. The "not need a you such a machine, brother" (with)

Топор wrote:

Don’t dispute sake of, and so opinion personal, nor one thing nor another have Mercedes has not wins. On machines love man? I, hence'm using any possibility camping on S. Beta test.

So perishing happened, that I was connected pokatatis on all German the fighting my Honda a gray Accord. On any something us, on any something only test-drive. I understand, that this all in my opinion (though occasional tests this confirm) - Moers Since-near was amorfnee, more slowly, nevyrazitelnee and valche Aude A4 and BMW 3. But, as and expected, precisely he easier just sippin shoals our roads, however, me not this was need. Moers simply is boring on backdrop of rest.

+1

Another "budget" SUV - Ssang Yong, Hi,, model forgot, was distributed for several years on base Kyiv: Dvizhkp. Until 98 year well normal were. On kirony and aktiony already were on dvigla complaints. Truth have nikhkazhis with’s front pendant some messed up was.

Here is the right auto on any subsequent quarters

Carlos wrote:

So perishing happened, that I was connected pokatatis on all German the fighting my Honda a gray Accord.

Moers this machine for a comfortable of movement breech. BMW for rapid. Aude something secondary mezhlu those and those. Comfort she has from mersa, and's flaking and the cost of parts as BMW alloys. With three (rasmmatrivayutsya only Legkovі) designed to normal roads, although liked on 91W audi cuatro, wheel. But's flaking electronics it is unrealistic and on money so goes, that from it refuse. Familiar C sold precisely for this reason, but closing life tonus outside roads many run.
Incidentally, why something all silent for cars Subaru. Wheel Legacy multi-purpose device - super option, Forester of course a little roomier for, but have him sucks with with the credibility. In measure quite eaty, but not worth forget, each model suby, ispytyvalas on harsh pistes rally Paris-Dakar. I do not truth as now. Recent years Takes its power VW Touareg, but this already far for budget available, but life tonus of those in that you fall in love sitting WlTSEC program wheel. Personally me she more on comfortable liked than Cruiser 2000.

Last edited by Vertex (Mar 18 2012 00:03:53)

Feederal_74 wrote:

“I don’t the latter page this themes likes :cool:. Finally the began to to speak from normal auto, not about domestic "lushpaykakh."

And here is the right lushpayka!

+2

maury
Explosion brain! Zachetnyy the pelvis))

Vertex wrote:

A one "budget" SUV - Ssang Yong,

There is in family a diesel Aktion this producer (Scott wife as its the first machine). Sometimes use in purposes fishing. For three years and 65 thousand Kilometers except planned Maintenance traveled krylchatka turbines (changed on guarantees) and have replaced skee ball. As for their enough modest money very a worthy machine. With of gasoil engine and good rubber can be many far along and about ratno Myslivny. From shortcomings: A small trunk - under trip Gone Fishin '(need folded pushed a series of seats otherwise want not you can fit and pushed bridge kozlit, that highly its very backdating compensation on our roads. Moreover, this already not krosover, but still and not fully-fledged jeep: The absence of locks differential and electronic flipping types of drive - this not for real goven.
Have Ssan Enga other model more interesting to do to Go Fishing - this Kieron (the entire was build as and have Aktiona, only muzzle faces another and a normal trunk) and Rekston (this at all perhaps the best proposal on price in his classroom, if not considered "Chinese").

+1

duffy333 wrote:

pickups, and Sportero in including, not love and believe their little themselves fit for as fishing.

As example how many, uh, sneaks., on nutshell four human fully upakovanye tents, armchairs, tables, gas, I will be exposed, things, provisions, boat 3,3m, the motor, some tackle - on week.
http://s019.radikal.ru/i635/1203/6c/79197203320ft.jpg
http://i047.radikal.ru/1203/60/ddc0d651e538t.jpg
Not the that not think, know, not of debt this all in Padzherik sport even with Tula. There is with than compare, under all this in parlor scene beauty.

Last edited by Топор (Mar 18 2012 11:24:07)