All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Car for fishing

Posts 211 to 240 of 809

katana wrote:

Of course under the check-out more than on 2 days multi-purpose device already in prityk. Need trunk.

And better 2 reliability with two bagazhnikami.

http://uploads.ru/t/F/c/J/FcJLq.jpg
Wife even not asked, why I give it trunk :D

Фдуч wrote:

A better 2 reliability with two bagazhnikami.

One head well, and two - many :)))

PS: Sorry, having a moment :)
PS2: And you machines on disks apart? :) )

Last edited by Vertex (Apr 20 2012 21:22:39)

Vertex wrote:

A you machines on disks apart?

On molded :D Wu it an economically working, 14 liters on a hundred.

From Left Khaylender, right Venza is in. Until compact disks not has peaked. Numbers from 200 bucks for every. From reading past posts some from whom can happen nerve disruption)

FDUCh - Sasha, in Khaylendere not get carsick? He same OK on base and used - and this is one two machines, in which I invariably burp. :x . When its last bought these, then persuasively about on test-drive. Still it comes a little bit of a and had his embarrassment it comes.

Carlos wrote:

The wife even not asked, why I give it trunk

She simply knew that this fashionable to in this season :))

Carlos wrote:

Sasha, in Khaylendere not get carsick?

As something on traffic light fell asleep on red light of. Ox and roarin ', when me came cool. , I could even watch, machines 50 has targeted for annihilation. Is to blame.

Алексей Tigma wrote:

She simply knew that this fashionable to in this season)

Simply all its machines were with bagazhnikami. She and not has hit on, that case otherwise. :)

+2

Finally bought machine for fishing and the has targeted for annihilation things "poppet. Oodles.

Beto wrote:

finally bought machine to Go Fishing and the has targeted for annihilation things "poppet. Oodles.

Different message, still would know what chose? :) ))

Vertex wrote:

different message, still would know what chose?))

'm gonna join you. And the around yes about! :crazyfun:

Man specifically wrote: "Finally bought machine for fishing." Machine to Go Fishing. Point. Can this vehicle-60 object? Little whether. Incidentally, who in Red Army served, traveled on BTRakh? I was my leader platoons (. I have was their 32 pieces! Abaldennaya machine! Razrytuyu heating duct jumped over on the process on speed 80 kilometers / hour. And in this time I on bulldozer sat, near towers. Only easy a-a nudge and 2, 5 Dam assessed performance robin. Incidentally, she has and name was native - "Chaika." On a highway 120 kilometers / hour yielded forces routinely. And Gone Fishin '(traveled - where like it or moonlit! And suspension. As have government "chlenovozov." Soft, comfortable. Within, it is understandable - draconian be one-sided. But dust radioactive not skips and rain. :) We only chilly. Covered in white within aboard forever covered by. Benzik only eats all - not some, on current measure so especially. And so still and] swims! Water jet is worth. To Go Fishing in the most times. I on such a fished. Directly from armour. Lost in water, with President ignore. Go, fish!
I have when wife daughter has given birth to, I for 250 kilometers on such a went their from torn hospital bracelet to occupy. On exercises was as times. Is famously persuasively about! :)
http://uploads.ru/t/L/W/h/LWhoc.jpg
http://liveguns.ru/btr/btr60

Last edited by Yuri (Apr 24 2012 15:39:32)

+4

, Yuri
Have, I take, please, wrap it up. :-)

Have us BRDM on one a reservoir can be in lease take. :) )

Romeo wrote:

an ideal machine to Go Fishing this capacious multi-purpose device with izmenyaemym ground clearance. And a good dviglom to on a highway sound creep themselves as on car, but on ground as on the SUV. Prevents there manties and furgonichiki all not the I.M.H.O.,.

This with perspective fiderista / poplavochnika. And here is karpyatnik so would not said. Especially when on sorevy arrive team on two / three man each and every on its 4 persons relevance to clogged any different with treasures + from above bagazhniki type ZYuLE with karpovikami, spodami and camping on Afghan. Yes and on some common fishing trip karpyatniki from September 1 take not less, and sometimes and more.
So that busik most MOVIE in my opinion with perspective karpyatnika. Ah and plus can be brigade to escape sit with fiderami, team one busom with Lviv to MUMBAI on sorevy to come, iiaeia and to hook-- I hook pritsepchik lot more than to universalu and driven something someone.
In short on practicality for me - this busik type VW T4 / T5, and if this still and SINCRO / 4Motion (type full drive) so can be still and handicap some dzhipam give.

Last edited by volvo (May 9 2012 11:02:19)

volvo wrote:

Well on practicality for me - this busik type VW T4 / T5, and if this still and SINCRO / 4Motion (type full drive) so can be still and handicap some dzhipam give.

If there is opportunity content the second machines - the unambiguously busik this the best choice!

Vertex wrote:

If there is opportunity content the second machines - the unambiguously busik this the best choice!

I have busik 3 t4 were. The other machines except busa not illustrate. Have Comrade two machines. Legkovukha and beads. So he on unafraid and not Daniel makes it. Says, that after purchases busa were warmly greeted not need a. Authorized daughters. We on my buse excellent very close travel on sorevam, so race seats already :crazyfun: guys podkaluyut, that it is time trailer buy.
If have busa all in poryadkes engine and fuel, then consumption 6.5-7.5 liters. For such a shed this simply is famously.
In my opinion.

Today on its price for moved in in out a hole a strong and starters postukivat upper reliance. Ah deal 5 fringes penny-ante, here same on road zarulil on GSTO and put on renovating (not love down by). Until Court yes deal, decided to stroll two quarters, and suddenly already arrived my pikerok (thanks, Duffy333. On road stumbled on 3 hew. HDi. And got interested in. Went in salon Peugeot and saw its. Peugeot beeper with dizelkom HDi. Hi,, money there is no, but "the cart" need a after all. Simply has killed as she has obey destabilized pushed a series of seats, and respectively there of debt all that anywhere and still from above. Accommodating the proposed Lucifermanager of test-drive was adopted (would still after all wait minutes and out and a half), the more he said, be the need to a refill. Oh test-drayvovuyu typewriter, sir. Say the's a little upset engine, drive cars himself farewells in hands. Otherwise its wanted,, only to change on a new, instead test-! New.

Guys. Nationwide appeal someone please. And the the brain already is beginning to work in side moreover that where get money on typewriter, sir in rapid pace (and he ??? will find, on-very least always found if zagoralsya idea some).

Vertex wrote:

Children (Guys). Nationwide appeal someone please.

The breath. The exhalation. Hand seems to have given up. "On victory, motherfuckin she me gave up" delivered.

Pezho. A diesel Pezho. On recent money. Credit.
Can every this point write down so, that even 4000m2 as well as to be sick. Trust me me, not need a you such a machine, brother (with)

Khrantsuzskiy the best business not for our roads, through year already zaplchite with with the thought about lost in price. Nemtsko-Japanese militarism all same pokachestvennee will, on him and are looking) A everything else from Lukavogo)

Carlos wrote:

Inhale. The exhalation. Hand seems to have given up. "On victory, motherfuckin she me gave up" delivered.
Pezho. A diesel Pezho. On recent money. Credit.
Can every this point write down so, that even 4000m2 as well as to be sick. Trust me me, not need a you such a machine, brother (with)

God my God, no credit. I money I'll earn enough money this sum, with why something very quickly. Where something they emerge when need to, not put - where, I himself in I don't know, this simply fact, which already twice was confirmed by. :)
On what motherfuckin me platform need a was. Here is how something here the same. Simply slightly-slightly more expensive.

Sin-Tai wrote:

Khrantsuzskiy the best business not for our roads, through year already zaplchite with with the thought about lost in price. Nemtsko-Japanese militarism all same pokachestvennee will, on him and are looking) A everything else from Lukavogo)

Яponoprom - not'm processing it all built. German - money their not worth at all. :)
Yes here is how times this Sly and gave see. ‘ Some Harley Street quack, I his now quietly hate.

Here is FORD Connect Combi I itself not want borrow, by experience already with Fusion - better I on price for d touring. Not "s goalkeeper touched" spharischen. And this Yumbles, Wheee.

Last edited by Vertex (May 11 2012 15:55:09)

When this a Frenchwoman starts secretary you the brain and European pocket, then not such a great and greater overlap happening for those Germans.

Taras, here is you asked dissuaded, and himself you struggle. Yes still and yaponoprom you than something not've landed. (Even interestingly - than?) Then why oh why ZOTAC, German, but only not family of dagos out with frogs. Trust me - and you already prompted - eat meat the best business ONLY for ideal roads, a. We have no and not will. And so have decide to himself.

Like it or full list expecting you "joys" - Hurray for that:
- the high cost of in for the valet. On level Japanese
- Lomuchest in equipment bracket. Povalnaya. There is cases arrival on the collapse of the on 5-6 times in year.
- unpredictable the electrician's. At all. Especially winter.
- Lack normal fuels. Especially as relevant winter.
- Suschestvennoe and rapid reducing the price.
- Design, charitably, on lyubitelya. Ah, suppose, you grassroots, and under sale?

Just give 18 times for all of this on lamesauce service. Ah or on krivorukikh craftsmen "NKAOKO" STO, a. Know, that the French many things make not so, as Yap? and Germans, but often not know, as precisely.

ESP there. With dopami almost G. Ah see, better Praktik already)

+1

Me in this issue onwww.benaughty.com fortunate. Me not take their fortitude out flour choice.
I on life 4 on Volkswagen. Now I have In-6. Is delivered in our country with package bad roads. Respectively hood 180 mm. If honestly, then this figure a bit overvalued. But harsher, on glitterati nastroenaya suspension not only is famously holds a path, but and allows utterly comfortable experience themselves feel on prosyolochnykh roads. No dawdling on nerovnostyakh roads. And offers factor - span aaaaaeieea 580 liters, one of the most big in his classroom. And if put an part of rear Keyless, then can be boldly electrify dvukhchastniki. Life tonus I have already 5 years and alternatives I it until not see. The same In-7 just-only In-6 the past Facelift (car).

Last edited by benderr (May 11 2012 17:10:47)

Design on lyubitelya. Ah, ah. This as sleep with a roadside wench, the same like on lyubitelya :)
And then where find of the buyer with similar taste.

Sarlos, almost had to dissuade, d to identify the for all the details service and tradable. :)
About design - this the last on that I look now, me more interested in as soft pendants, consequently and columnar type;
Over my relations to Japanese - this personal. Nothing bad not can say about old yaposhkakh, but about current, my choice more fell would in side Koreans (Hyundai, KIA), than Toyota or Honda.
About VW B6, costly and sedan, the second for me on-default not is viewed, want something high, yes and was accustomed I to khetchbekam and universalam. About aaaaaeieea, have pyzhika destabilized pushed a series of seats and expands trunk until 850 liters, dvuchastniki can be forces routinely and so electrify. On spending on renovating MW at all I'll shut up, as see how many shall be ordered through guided by an experienced polar me system invoicing parts, then figeyu simply.
And here is consumption diesel engine in 4.5-5 liters - this more interesting than 10-12 liters of gasoline. Me more columnar type on molded worries, so as I have standard the races summer thousands of on 30 kilometers, on gasoline using if find (middle 6 liters), then this roughly 20-25,000 Grzywna (. And this summer will and lot more. Because and question yiooceanoia became quite crucial.
Spharischen, thanks, in principle to have gathered his wits a bit from of call. But, truth, machine a new very ignited. Now question what. Ah yes okay, it is time pokatatis on salonam. :)

Vertex wrote:

d to identify the for all the details service and tradable

So they you and tell, far they boy to suffer a. Look Horton Ravenous masters of - he will give alignment. And better several.

Vertex wrote:

Skyfall about my relations to Japanese - this personal. Nothing bad not can say about old yaposhkakh, but about current, my choice more fell would in side Koreans (Hyundai, KIA), than Toyota or Honda.

Though what criteria the most are important. For me, for example, whether don't care not boring the Toyota, then I chose would its. Three times setting bored, until in it something polomaetsya. Honda such a same on reliability, but far brighter, more cheerfully and ozorney. And small beer prevents made soulful, recognized as you love this in prestonakh - what need to buttons, all zashito-hidden ah and camping on D. But, again same, for me's more important just precisely reliability and besproblemnost, on which Koreans already close, and Germans already strongly lag behind.

Vertex wrote:

Skyfall about VW B6, costly and sedan

Not necessarily, multi-purpose device same there is.

Vertex wrote:

A here is consumption diesel engine in 4.5-5 liters - this more interesting than 10-12 liters of gasoline.

Of our protection. And renovating diesel engine on price than half value of engine from-for insatiable his-wa sulphur on our’s gas station still more interesting.

You thinking, the Japanese such idiyoty, that not is being driven to us their diesels (for isolated exceptions type Mitsou Annie Marie Gelinas)? They know, than this may result and not want expense statistics breakages and minimal complaint rate. And Europeans don't care - sell need to, and clean local representation and krupnouzlovye plants will.

Diesel's have "pyzhikov" and "sitroenov" not worse than have Germans and those Japs. Handle everything- registering know not on-own first. Say design have "Frogs down there". That's a shitty? Ah not know. The latter XMEGA Citroen says about contrary. And here is the same "Folts" and a subsidiary "shkoda" there with design on place. Vertex other in parlor scene Citroen commercial will 1.6D. Is worth more expensive "pyzhika" - this minus, but tyagovityy and economical engine, reliable its intended, big domestic volume of-this plus.

Sin-Tai wrote:

Khrantsuzskiy the best business not for our roads

Carlos wrote:

but only not family of dagos out with frogs.

El Amigo wrote:

When this a Frenchwoman starts secretary you the brain

:D Thanks all! Hope, that my shiny new khrantsuzskiy The Boxer they're gonna contradict your "la carcagne." :D
http://s019.radikal.ru/i636/1205/2a/fa20b64ce1eb.jpg

+1

BAMBUR wrote:

Diesel's have "pyzhikov" and "sitroenov" not worse than have Germans and those Japs. Handle everything- registering know not on-own first. Say design have "Frogs down there". That's a shitty? Ah not know. The latter XMEGA Citroen says about contrary. And here is the same "Folts" and a subsidiary "shkoda" there with design on place. Vertex other in parlor scene Citroen commercial will 1.6D. Is worth more expensive "pyzhika" - this minus, but tyagovityy and economical engine, reliable its intended, big domestic volume of-this plus.

One familiar, works in Renault-the center of the,, too, advised his I merely. Said that was death proof plaything.

Sarlos, about Japanese and Germans, I not d debate, I have with them not request, on-very least with machines after 2001 issuing. This purely my, personal, personal, and I faster a new Ledoux pick up volumes K, than a new Moers. Here question not in as a even more, and in price. On correlation of the price-the quality of the first their money is worth, and here is the second - sofas. At least precisely in our country I these machines even not regard. The price must conform to quality of. Here is abroad the price on them the real and commensurate, and from our make stupidly "dairy cows." Here is this my attitude to the Japan-German pomoschi avtopromu within OUR countries.

Фдуч wrote:

Thanks all! Hope, that my shiny new khrantsuzskiy The Boxer they're gonna contradict your "la carcagne."

Thank you, I's regressed on first point, and again want "lyagushatnika." :)

Фдуч wrote:

Thanks all!

Not for that. On balance offices it not so frightening. And what OK under building's entrance Venza is in and Khaylender, not Pezho 4007 and not a Citroen with-Crosser? :yep:

+2