All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.



Car for fishing

Posts 241 to 270 of 809

241

Sitroen commercial, in Scenic version of, unfortunately,, too, already is delivered exclusively with HDi motors. Other are lacking version of. :(
And the price not much higher, just on 2000 $.

0

242

Vertex wrote:

Today on its price for

Vertex wrote:

saw its. Peugeot beeper with dizelkom HDi.

Vertex wrote:

Just has killed as she has obey

Vertex wrote:

of debt all that anywhere and still from above.

Vertex wrote:

It's Campbell's. The proposed Lucifer manager of test-drive


After Kalina's not surprising that'll fall in love with. If until Kalina in great need of repair you self-confident still protestile several new video, you would vosche not have returned would for kalinoy. Although what me skidded, 'cause I Kalina's not know.

Launching Pezho, Renault, Fiat and the other his brother if not in mogotu wait and accumulate on another bibiku.

Sorry that in such form, hope dissuaded. Perishing better on base Folksvagina the Cadi that either take let three year-old age.

Have these machines aside from standard malfunctions accented quite incomprehensible. Here is have neighbor has passed guarantee of, too, on similar "Tanker familiarization" meets auto, so have him traveled noose on the back doors. Want not understand, okay buffer against an, engine or that similar, but noose?! You me sorry.

Last edited by Lilian (May 12 2012 18:41:36)

0

243

For price new wadding can be take. Five-year Subaru November. And this, as say on homeland of our mechuschegosya in newspaper investigations friend, 4 small difference. And, incidentally, on assembling quite not the typical yap, rather even Yank's - big, capacious and watch your program for. In the last time in machine fit in there:
- Driver and 4 passenger.
- G-bag with prichandalami
- Little handbag with prichandalchikami
- 2 dvukhchastnika
- A wheelchair Corum in transported, in pocket which still 2 of hiking a chair, head podsaka, a hatchling pond and etc.
- 4 crowded package with food and myselfjust a disposable diapers
- from above mounted child stroller (not stick, and full-blown), the plastic build (17 are unaware) and soft build with packages prikormki and nozzles. And this with, that in machine Daniel makes it nezadeklarirovannykh have wife 20 + kg prikormki, bag with instrument, 10 are unaware baklaga water, the ball, sneakers and blown spare tire))

As outcome - through just half a hush-hush rear window was do a passable in sight))

P. S. Under this I Prue on a highway 150 - as cruiser, not kozlit and not such as. Romeo, when wrote, that understood life and am confident, that need a multi-purpose device heightened passability, ??? something knew))

Last edited by Carlos (May 12 2012 21:50:57)

+1

244

Carlos wrote:

. Ah see, better Praktik already)

Zachetnyy bobik. Large Hi, Clarence race. I on him zybal when multi-purpose device itself nobody chose. Hood killed - boxes electrify on city :(

0

245

Carlos wrote:

A what OK under building's entrance Venza is in and Khaylender, not Pezho 4007 and not a Citroen with-Crosser?

Have the French has no counterpart to those machines. After all 4007 and with-Crosser this not classmates. And if would were, then I would accurately their viewed, as candidates, camping on K. "nelomuchest" among criteria choice I have on osnadtsatom place.

0

246

Фдуч wrote:

camping on K. "nelomuchest" among criteria choice I have on osnadtsatom place.

This well understandable. About absence of schoolmates large SUV-thermometre among francs. However, you should agree, pleased, when machine suits all, but in addition still and not it).

Although under this me vague choice Venzy - I understand, that wife didn and all such - but kitchenetter same sweet couple're a Tuareg-ReyndzhRover? And design most original turn of phrase (have last accurately), and from France not far gather)

0

247

Carlos wrote:

but as same sweet couple're a Tuareg-ReyndzhRover

Past for reasons:
're a Tuareg Kolkevich immediately due to lack of aaaaaeieea.
The Range me not. Stabs from-for "original design."

Plus, in these auto from-for significant Heights reylingov, Tula is evolving from aaaaaeieea in trudnodostizhimuyu mountainous the pigeon-house. And in my machines I open-I'm putting out the-’ m closing Tulyu standing still on earth. Very big plus, given virtually daily use aaaaaeieea.

Carlos wrote:

But, you should agree, pleased, when machine suits all, but in addition still and not it).

Agree.

Of what now there is on market, in terms "fishing-your fishing bobber" I see obvious favorite MB GL 3.5 diesel. Accurate, economical, low, with large of junk in the trunk.

0

248

If "golden stockpile of" allows, can be take and helicopter.

0

249

Фдуч wrote:

Of moreover, that now there is on market, in terms "fishing-your fishing bobber" I see obvious favorite MB GL 3.5 diesel.


I pro nadtsatoe place for nelomuchesti remember, but this realistically nor in what gates. Three known (sureznye people, masters large construction companies) have / had this miracle hostile technology. With, that machines was in use every heap, all in one voice't eist, that your fair share buckets with nuts still find.

In my opinion, better perishing Q7 on diesel.

0

250

Carlos wrote:

Subaru November

And that with the lighting Subaru? Very pretty me this machine, especially Forester but say constructively have apozitnika resource in 100 100,000 and do engine

0

251

Lilian wrote:

but say constructively have apozitnika resource in 100 100,000 and do engine

Engine there millionnik. Ah well - polumillionnik))
Airy construction of oppozitnika such is, that in it virtually not are used any kind of seals and seesaws, that already positively affects his sturdiness. Plus the original his balance and laterally mounted vibration-composure. In short, is worth in amid low and left hanging have nothing to in it. But this's atmo. , it's Turbo-templating engines aprori require attention lavished, ah and turbinka besproblemno churchgoers a hundred, yes. And further already from particular instantiated by depends yes from luck owner))

0

252

Carlos wrote:

The engine there millionnik. Ah well - polumillionnik))
Airy construction of oppozitnika such is, that in it virtually not are used any kind of seals and seesaws, that already positively affects his sturdiness. Plus the original his balance and laterally mounted vibration-composure. In short, is worth in amid low and left hanging have nothing to in it. But this's atmo. , it's Turbo-templating engines aprori require attention lavished, ah and turbinka besproblemno churchgoers a hundred, yes. And further already from particular instantiated by depends yes from luck owner))

New and 250.000 grapple otkhazhivayut, forget can be pro millionniki still year m kiddin with 1999-2000go.

About mersa, he think kind of, "Whooaah sure no one finds him Range-rover will. There is old anecdotes pro them and they until now relevant, for example:
- Why owners Range Roverov never way to say hi under meeting on the evening?
- Because they already exchanged hellos on the morning in occupations.

The same cuisine of and with porsche was parkedat kayenom (I already otpisyval like problems have my when, 2 porch for year, after this came up on her own on down to tribeca to. Riding already 3-nd year without special shackled).
If money allow, then personally my would choice was in side VW Touareg. Yumbles.

0

253

Vertex wrote:

Ta same cuisine of and with porsche was parkedat kayenom (I already otpisyval like problems have my when, 2 porch for year, after this came up on her own on down to tribeca to. Riding already 3-nd year without special shackled).
If money allow, then personally my would choice was in side VW Touareg. Yumbles.


They with "Kayenami" on one factory klepayutsya kazhisya.

Last edited by El Amigo (May 13 2012 01:26:58)

0

254

El Amigo wrote:

They with "Kayenami" on one factory klepayutsya kazhisya.

One base not would still one thing the quality of. This the same that in old Volga can engine and appearance from by, and after this to speak that welcome is so apparently driving. :)

0

255

Although crap, in Bratislava only car body model, and "porshaki" dodelyvayut in Leipzig, :blush:

0

256

're a Tuareg pleasant machine, I on witch with one familiar from all conceivable traveled. Pleased, but so as he its manufacturalafirm, me pity such expensive car if honestly.

0

257

El Amigo wrote:

're a Tuareg pleasant machine, I on witch with one familiar from all conceivable traveled. Pleased, but so as he its manufacturalafirm, me pity such expensive car if honestly.

And if its secure, then on victory, traits she then need to? :) This is OK not kolektsіyniy copy Mercedes any 45 year. This, too, most, that stick not to heap even on half, and secure its, and nor never not feel as she works on extreme traditional transportation.

Last edited by Vertex (May 13 2012 01:40:51)

0

258

Apparently because that I itself such auto not can allow, I have stereotype works. For haves apparently this able material. Yes and not Autdor option this is much. Parameters good, but strongly zaglamurili his, purely ethical on the forest pity facial paint to faze (this I about ungulate hunts now), and he there very often. ", Covered" his strongly :dontknow:

0

259

Carlos wrote:

that in known (sureznye people, masters large construction companies) have / had this miracle hostile technology. With, that machines was in use every heap, all in one voice't eist, that your fair share buckets with nuts still find.

Thank you. I saved me together money. :D

Carlos wrote:

I.M.H.O.,, better perishing Q7 on diesel.

It, on around machines very poorly become upper bagazhniki. Unsightly.

El Amigo wrote:

"It is pleasing, but so as he its manufacturalafirm, me pity such expensive car if honestly.

I have its machines through day am asking forgiveness for his to it attitude. But I under purchase its warned, that it will fishing machine. Like until not takes offense.

0

260

Фдуч wrote:

I have its machines through day am asking forgiveness for his to it attitude

Sasha, velkam in Kyiv - on local roads not beg forgiveness regulation, and unfortunately it themselves in public’t set belt the State Russian Museum. Although, why in Kyiv? In Gorlivka, Donetsk check - one thing and the same roughly)

Фдуч wrote:

Thanks. I saved me together money.

Together not together, but less tens of greenery in year on doing servants gelika spend not will. But that such dozen for such a ironic, artists, that muddle) Of course, launching, an excellent apparatus)

Vertex wrote:

New and 250.000 grapple otkhazhivayut

I have Aut-06. Engine on tough stavilsya without izieneniy with 2000 year. I administered)
If seriously, then the Japanese very rarely Riga.Com as times engines, unlike Europeans. Their templating engines of the late 90-'s (as times those, a. Celebrities, Taras, were so lucky, that perfectly are being called into and work now)

Vertex wrote:

Skyfall about mersa, he think kind of, "Whooaah sure no one finds him Range-rover will.

Yes. Range holds first place in world on physical impacts. On statistics 49% are returning on STO for repairs. Statistics - the fire, especially compared with 2-4% khond, toyot and Subarians.

Vertex wrote:

- Why owners Range Roverov never way to say hi under meeting on the evening?
- Because they already exchanged hellos on the morning in occupations.

This pro alpha-vodov. But and here applies well, yes)

Vertex wrote:

One base not would still one thing the quality of.

And karma? If she "Tuaregom, then no Porsches its not adjusts the. Or as explain the fact, that're a Tuareg and Cayenne lose for three years exploitation from 35 until 50% the original value, and the same Cruiser only 20-25? Yes because ovno)

El Amigo wrote:

To haves apparently this able material

So and there is. But, fortunately, I for this at all not'm sweating my back off, camping on K. Am to machines on-its very special. I know, what good, and which doofus. So accurately know, again same, that buy, and that not d nor in zhys. And deal quite not in money.

For example I accurately know, what machine I have will, whether I have modicum stopitstsot million tugriks. Now she not worth more expensive 60 units.

0

261

Carlos wrote:

A karma? If she "Tuaregom, then no Porsches its not adjusts the. Or as explain the fact, that're a Tuareg and Cayenne lose for three years exploitation from 35 until 50% the original value, and the same Cruiser only 20-25? Yes because ovno)

Kukuruzer 200, 2008 issuing (L85,000 in 2008) - now for 45 grapple dump her this slice of iron. Nor has never 50%. 20-25% - this desire seller of, not the real statistics.

0

262

Vertex wrote:

20-25% - this desire seller of, not the real statistics.


Decisional laziness seek - but on the subject was a whole article in "Autoreview." Truth Kruzak was 100 th, that is in complete harmony with my you BOS)

0

263

Long has that choice auto in countries former union so say is inadequate in really approach and fetish here more than common sense.

Bringing together all French coach, a Japanese man we as if count to purchase car on entire refrigerate life.

The European approach to iainiiaaiiiio choice car, related above all on the economic basis of and lies roughly in next. That would car was you can easily afford in care and exploitation, you should buy car the cost of which not exceeds your a six-month-annual salaries (loans naturally and for the boss jock the intellectual such a a rational trend). Ponder about.

What the difference persist have him the motor, millionnik or stotysyachnik? No.

Text or. Simply to most our compatriots for this scheme are available only zhiguli and avtozazy in new brands. From this and approach to choice service and discussion prospects breakages have the or another Mark.

Yes and users ordinary budgetary auto until 30 tys it was as though in receive less comfort not in been unlike owners topkarov. To be sure the difference there is but she not is so wide, and spending on maintaining top wheelbarrows its very higher im.

ZYY. So here is im, auto for fishing should possess several binding conditions (Russia): Should be sat nav in good faith, have a spacious salon-trunk, have in available glance, operative oven. All the rest to the crafty.

Last edited by El Amigo (May 13 2012 16:07:12)

+1

264

Carlos wrote:

I know, what good, and which doofus


Here is this what?
Subaru Forester 2.0 4AT (X 2M) 2011

Z. L? - 1649.: And that, have forikov trunk a small?

0

265

Carlos wrote:

Lyonya seek - but on the subject was a whole article in "Autoreview." Truth Kruzak was 100 th, that is in complete harmony with my you BOS)


100-Interwiev kruzak realistically view can be, very she's wiry life tonus, from "old." Here is something what, magazines - this the last what I later.

El Amigo wrote:

How long you been has that choice auto in countries former union so say is inadequate in really approach and fetish here more than common sense..

Ho-ho-holy. :) Thanks, finally modicum someone formulated the that I wanted to say. :)
Machine bought the contestant which now decides "problems" - it only ran - sold (threw away). But there is no. Have us still with Soviet hardening are accustomed carpets keep on 20 years convolute and in tselofane, and remote Afghan from the hand-in a plastic a baggy filled hold. And, yes, forgot still. Most importantly Soviet commons - Silit! Mountains tableware! Everywhere! About’s organs is about

Last edited by Vertex (May 13 2012 16:15:13)

0

266

El Amigo wrote:

the European approach to iainiiaaiiiio choice car, related above all on the economic basis of and lies roughly in next. That would car was you can easily afford in care and exploitation, you should buy car the cost of which not exceeds your a six-month-annual salaries (loans naturally and for the boss jock the intellectual such a a rational trend). Ponder about.

Average annual income on population Ukraine on 2011 accounts for 7 200 dollars (according to CIA World Factbook(guanosine diphosphate sugars - per capita (PPP) - and data this organizations I later :flag:). Here is and think.
For comparisons in Russia - 16 700, and in Poland - 20 100. Pro Britain or Germany, where 35 900 and 37 900 respectively, better at all be quiet for.
So that "smile and wave, male, smile and wave.": '(

Last edited by duffy333 (May 13 2012 17:09:47)

0

267

Фдуч wrote:

Of moreover, that now there is on market, in terms "fishing-your fishing bobber" I see obvious favorite MB GL 3.5 diesel. Accurate, economical, low, with large of junk in the trunk.

GLK dizelek, too, not bad and a little bit of a cheap.

0

268

duffy333 wrote:

average annual income on population Ukraine on 2011 accounts for 7 200 dollars (according to CIA World Factbook (guanosine diphosphate sugars - per capita (PPP) - and data this organizations I later). Here is and think.
For comparisons in Russia - 16 700, and in Poland - 20 100. Pro Britain or Germany, where 35 900 and 37 900 respectively, better at all be quiet for.
So that "smile and wave, male, smile and wave."

Sergei, statistics - this many run thing!
Judging by srednerossiyskoy statistics (and if be more precise, on "srednemoskovskoy"), then have us respectively simply are at more burying and pribednyatsya. :) Since other hand, me always more than "ulybali" people, which with wage in 700-800 $slither in credit on machine with ?? in 400-500 $in month.

0

269

Vertex wrote:

Sergei, statistics - this many run thing!

"Our" statistics and statistics CIA (CIA World on-at their) - this two absolutely different things. And "their" statistics as least more-less objective, because they need a an objective picture. Not for good reason on it very many serious organizations rely. And have us write the, that need write in please the current situation - the have us elections in parliament, then President, then local :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (May 13 2012 18:03:39)

0

270

Vertex wrote:

the have us respectively simply are at more burying and pribednyatsya.


To most would still higher dollar, in automotive not raise bar if not crawl on law of averages there in loans. With mentality truth nothing not do about it. Highly interesting article, truth after reading becomes notorious.

0