All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel large size for fidera.

Reel large size for fidera.

Posts 181 to 210 of 374

Dood wrote:

Nu, this from whom as.

Deal in is, that I 160gr. Dachem virtually not enleve (there is no competition with such conditions) Feels from several fishing trips in year I described.

Zoltan wrote:

for winters not too rapid?

Habit :)

kanisch wrote:

Delo in is, that I 160gr. Dachem virtually not enleve (there is no competition with such conditions) Feels from several fishing trips in year I described.

Likely as times deal habits, in my opinion. Is changing weight kit, length crowbar, weight feeders, and "inhalations, memory" remains.
I have as something was couple of months had forced with udilischami class not higher the medium. And the use trough weight in 60gr was big rare. Then fell on the river with khevikom EBM interestingly, coil him under become and headings, feeders 80gr + - me initially and visibly a bit was, and on next day muscle potyagivalo. After "engage in rhythm" with rybalkami thus showerbooth the entire discomfort somewhere gone missing :dontknow: Although have this kit find out real "balance" in district paws, coils there is no and in speak of.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 24 2013 14:55:29)

duffy333 wrote:

EBM interestingly until 100gr - most interesting, in my opinion, and universal stick from three "senior" Datchey.
EBM 14.2 until 130gr myagkovat for good of blasting. EBM 14.2 until 160gr too a powerful for the boner. And interestingly until 100gr and with one, and with other well mismanaged.
The optimal option, in my opinion, for industrialized fishing on big River have EBM interestingly until 100gr and EBM 14.2 until 160gr. Under than the latest will need highly rarely has.

Moved from themes pro stick, for question pro coil.
Interesting since your rekomendatsiipo choice reel on EBM interestingly until 100gr
Conditions: In during season mostly sport on stoyachke, several times in season river.
Desirable with vymotom for turnover about Dam.

Last edited by FrogFoot (Jan 24 2013 23:58:21)

Optimally on this udilishche becomes coil PXR 5,000 with real vymotkoy about 90sm for turnover. Can be put shimanovskuyu Ultegru 5500 or korumovskiy KZR Mini Pit 6,000. But as the me they both big for my face for this rods up.

duffy333 wrote:

optimally on this udilishche becomes coil PXR 5,000 with real vymotkoy about 90sm for turnover. Can be put shimanovskuyu Ultegru 5500 or korumovskiy KZR Mini Pit 6,000. But as the me they both big for my face for this rods up.
Signature author
Better bad day on a fishing trip, than great guy on work.

And I, Chief thought on PSR 6,000
Me there likes vymotka - provided with round finer the number of 100sm

Yes not question - simply need questioning its on this place it and try. Incidentally, she I have, too, there is. And with it harvest can be. And she stronger she, than PXR 5,000, although and this trough 120gr + fodder tyagayu without pressure. But purely by my subjective senses here with PXR 5,000 me feel more comfortable :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 25 2013 16:52:25)

duffy333 wrote:

Yes not question - simply need questioning its on this place it and try. Incidentally, she I have, too, there is. And with it harvest can be. And she stronger she, than PXR 5,000, although and this trough 120gr + fodder tyagayu without pressure. But purely by my subjective senses here with PXR 5,000 me feel more comfortable

Edited duffy333 (2013-01-25 18 :52: 25)
Signature author
Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

And something type STRADIC 4000s GTM RC?

In my opinion, on udilishche with test until 60gr maximum.
With EBM interestingly until 100gr me such not likes. In its time has tried Aspayer 4,000, but me pity became "kill" this coil heavy kormushkami. But I enleve on River and I have the standard weight empty trough for such conditions and this rods up 60gr +. And sometimes and 120gr.

wrote:

-katuschka-Tica-DOLPHIN-SF6000.

A roasting spit such I my bling in the hands of today. Precisely shestitysyachnuyu, and as always, last. Very easiest move, as for such dimensions (however, nothing the bizarre-balls higher rooftop and prisposoba from zaputyvaniya filament on-plateau made-not schyotochki, and separate detail under shpuley with bumps, communicator in grooves rotor. I have with so arrangements even asked you intessa, and kormoran match master the first the so charging. Noise more, and churchgoers easier). The spare shpulya-aluminum, plus to everything, can be different on pressure vessels and konusu shnuli rearranging, as have Tiki abiss. (If manages get) Peredatka-5.2-shaking its must, as they. But shackle and rolik- in my opinion bitty snot-nosed, as for such a unit. Ah and painting color of before the nymph-on large of an amateur. Near Sportery and Abissy yet-so on my taste of far more modest and prettier than. And there deal home, ca, who getting off on from such a color range of.

wrote:

A there deal home, ca, who getting off on from such a color range of.

If tickles get I will buy belenkuyu with Orange shpuley. On the next season perhaps ain't, and here is through a year old accurately buy :flag:

Mike and de this you and Abisy and Sportery and Dolphins in Donetsk saw? O.o. and what prices?

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 28 2013 22:55:52)

Seats know need to. Virtually near with you. Sportery at least in 2kh stores there is, simply in todays their several and different. Chance on boulevard Shevchenko know? Right from entry go looking basement, New fishing is called. Mostly junk, but Golden ketch presented well (and sailors they traded). And Avakimyanec the first time saw. At prices can wrong on 10-20 UAH, but on-my
Abyss 1430, Dolphin 750 and Sportery 550 or so. I for themselves nothing of this not plan, so that get :flag:
Text or I and business card with telephone took, if is ablaze-in lichku.

Last edited by (Jan 28 2013 23:14:32)

wrote:

but on-my Abyss 1430

o.O

I for 850 their . Sportery, too, cheaper. In Rybolove + Abisy on 1050 Grzywna (. :tired: ah and natsenochki o.o.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 28 2013 23:23:43)

And who any kept in the hands of Shimano ultegra 5500 XTC?, like as on replacement xtb. In XTC lowered weight, color was followed on black.

Coil 2013, hardly from whom there are already (wasn that can who from for knoll ordered). On 55 grams easier than KhTV, ratio the number of the same, that and KhTV ,-in bearings voting, but on KhTS they other (concept X-of Vestfold - determination stating use a new the main transfer of with vertical-wheel and reduced shift axles, and also sharikopodshipnika in the back pivot armored glass)). Like as concept X-ship, markedly facilitated move coils, and also increases its traction and resource.
Ah and video:

Last edited by Nick (Feb 14 2013 02:13:52)

Romeo wrote:

I for 850 their . Sportery, too, cheaper. In Rybolove + Abisy on 1050 UAH. Ah and natsenochki

Edited Romeo (2013-01-28 21 :23: 43)

This not natsenochki, and RRP with 2012. I their at a discount bought these on 680, through two years in one day are gone on 850. Coils for karpfishinga, if not constrain sverkhdalnim zabrosom, better not'll come up with. Work many on 7-8 years already and as new. And that with them make and get bullied as. Branded fashion in under placemark not inadequate on stamina.

Previously coils pozitsionirovalis as the best choice under price in 100 $for coil.

Last edited by Vertex (Feb 28 2013 00:13:20)

+1

Vertex wrote:

coils for karpfishinga

I their for karpfishinga and .

Vertex wrote:

Busy many on 7-8 years already and as new. And that with them make and get bullied as. Branded fashion in under placemark not inadequate on stamina.

+100. Prochustvoval this on its Sportere'ai. Mother daragaya that she had to survive. And she still works. O.o. Over this and respect Tika - indestructible back then things makes :cool: NOT rolls every year new 5th to, and continues to to do proven time bestselery :cool:

???? on correlation of the price / the quality of I.M.H.O., perhaps and there is nothing a similar Thick :flirt:

Precisely for as industrialized fishing on an obscure made it from Tiki well suited under such goal Dolphin.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 28 2013 09:16:06)

+1

've their five kopecks)
I have on Khevike is worth is how the Abus, that pull it the mad, that impose an obscure not the problem and laying cord many run.
I have these katukh three, one on feeder and two catfish or carp.

Defekt Tica Abyss

CVI wrote:

Defekt Tica Abyss

Now Roma will tell "with a fool can be and." :D Type this we already discussed :D
But what the coffee grinder. Lies :D

Last edited by (Mar 1 2013 02:02:36)

Vertex wrote:

branded fashion in under placemark not inadequate on stamina.

Then is obtained that abisy without brand, type artisanal? And which you had in view branded fashion?

wrote:

Now Roma will tell "with a fool can be and."

I nothing not Id say. Seriously. This ordinary factory marriage. Before-buying coils its need to inspect. Something :flag:

I whenkit Abisov came in Music. Immediately warned - I will choose from all that there is, but buy immediately mnoha. Me learned all that there is and I chose with the most is smoother move and to all elements worked as the clock. Accurately so same object whentheir Shimanki. So coils I through staff-shops not buying :crazy:

Can so katushechki that I bought serve me faith and true not one and not two and not three years, and significantly longer :shine:

Those same flazhkovykh shiman I's under purchase several katukh because that check box side was not tone smoothly, and a couple Abisov must have filtered because-that adjustment of the beytranera was not out a smooth. Like small beer and their under desire can be corrected and after purchases, but what the hell for if can be choose coils which have initially use as need to.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 1 2013 09:00:06)

CVI wrote:

Defekt Tica Abyss

Me chyoto seems, that there that the with teeth the main couples. Judging by video katukha already not a new and it is likely, that stripped penetration of from "large mind"

Feederal_74 wrote:

I dont chyoto seems, that there that the with teeth the main couples. Judging by video katukha already not a new and it is likely, that stripped penetration of from "large mind"

Is true. In sight that namotan the cord, with profound depressions from twist are spaced. Likely its killed specifically peregruzhaya concretely. Who knows, can its used instead winches in construction, raising to example roofing slate on roof down :confused:

Sorry, but gonna stab sting.

There is some confidence, that if block rotor (if turned attention, he remains right hand, on visual senses here with fuckin 'effort) and approach the with so same as on video fanaticism to is brought into rotation handles coils, then repeat such "focus" can be with an overwhelming majority coils. Ah and those, that will survive already not will normally work.

Although rather initially to a coil made such same effort in "labor" environment. As option, can be try korchevat groves collecting driftwood in sector not hands, and under aid coils. The outcome will be the same. But on video simply in manual regime echoed moment. " International Office. "

Try such povtoit personally there is no nor no desires. Becausem gonna stay with ways :D.

+3

Could you tell me, this coil "Spro Dragmaster Special Feeder 5.000" be appropriate on khevik until 150 gram it, 4.2 growth. Worker weight kormakov 100-120 gram it without porridge.

Last edited by Roman80 (Mar 3 2013 01:58:13)

Far she going anywhere. This virtually syorfovaya the coil, only with front beytrannerom and not the sharpened under briny water. And where you its has found? Far nor glyanesh- "there is no in available." And how me known, even asked you coils makes secure and sturdy. I would took, if it comes who woman suggested that, where.

+1

Roman80 wrote:

Say, is, this coil "Spro Dragmaster Special Feeder 5.000" be appropriate on khevik until 150 gram it, 4.2 growth. Worker weight kormakov 100-120 gram it without porridge.

For these goals analogy, I himself such'm using.

wrote:

A where you its has found? Far nor glyanesh- "there is no in available." I would took, if it comes who woman suggested that, where.

Here's a hint, in "barrakude" there is.

wrote:

Donochnik wrote (and):

-katuschka-Tica-DOLPHIN-SF6000.

A roasting spit I such a my bling in the hands of today. Precisely shestitysyachnuyu, and as always, last. Very easiest move, as for such dimensions (however, nothing the bizarre-balls higher rooftop and prisposoba from zaputyvaniya fishing line of yours on-plateau made-not schyotochki, and separate detail under shpuley with bumps, communicator in grooves rotor. I have with so arrangements even asked you intessa, and kormoran match master the first the so charging. Noise more, and churchgoers easier). The spare shpulya-aluminum, plus to everything, can be completely different pressure vessels and konusu shnuli rearranging, as have Tiki abiss. (If manages get) Peredatka-5.2-shaking its must, as they. But shackle and rolik- in my opinion bitty snot-nosed, as for such a unit. Ah and painting color of before the nymph-on large of an amateur. Near Sportery and Abissy yet-so on my taste of far more modest and prettier than. And there deal home, ca, who getting off on from such a color range of.

Signature author

Even if your explanation so clear, that excludes removed any false reading of, increasingly would still there man, which understands you wrong

Dobryi day. Long'm on Tika Dolphin, that would put on ekstrakhevik, growth 3.90, weight 290 grams, enleve on River, trough own weight 100-120 "grape". Now I have on this feeder is worth flagship of the ESPIRIT 5,000. Yesterday was on River, flagship of the worked as would normally, but it looked, that he so long not survive, throwing good on meters 50-60, long account for cut to disco with two-under vymotke. Can that would. Or ??? Dolphin (if color will strain'm gonna repaint) or another coil in ??? price range (+ - 100 it was as though in). With respect Yevgeny.

A dolphin-thing zachyotnaya, but he by all measures big-the size of the coils, weight, number of bearings.
In my opinion, for increasingly-pro increasingly on your conditions facilitated would even asked you I castes. Pleasant thing powerful, tongue -studies and IMoje. And there himself see.
Personally I have for such affairs-kormoran match master feeder and even asked you intessa power Custer. Both coils already removed with production, but in operative, and, hope, even long'd last.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel large size for fidera.