All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel large size for fidera.

Reel large size for fidera.

Posts 241 to 270 of 374

ooomax wrote:

so me 6,000 interested in, 4,000-victory, and I not'm sweating my back off

Somewhere, and can this was on shimanovskom site before, was attributed maximal burden on coil. And if I am not mistaken, then on Ekseydzh was roughly such:
4,000 - 6 kg
5000- 3 kg
6,000 - 8 kg

Can someone knows where such a information find?
And 3 kg for khevika this not little?

Edited ooomax (Today 21 :41: 54)

Catalogue dura-Ace here

SEMCHA wrote:

4,000 - 6 kg
5000- 3 kg
6,000 - 8 kg

And that this for figures? Tyagovoe effort or maximum effort, razvivaemoe drag?

SEMCHA, thank you)
Mike, this maximum tormoznoe effort, it turns out

And that this such, maximum TORMOZNOE effort, and on that it affects? I thought that this to max. Burden.

And closing still times with question, but only much'll change. Could you tell me, please, pros and cons installation EXG5000CFC and EXG6000FC (Exage FC) on khevik?
TTKh - EXG5000CFC:
Weight - 375 gram it.
Maximum tormoznoe effort - 3 kg.
Unaffiliated - 5.1
Filament winding for one turnover - 90

TTKh - EXG6000FC:
Weight - 600 gram it.
Maximum tormoznoe effort - 8 kg.
Unaffiliated - 4.9
Filament winding for one turnover - 91

ooomax wrote:

maximum TORMOZNOE effort

In my opinion, this effort, which you you can keep Laplander, that's drag coils. But I not think, that udilishche by the time even will entire :dontknow:

Javadxan!

Хочу немного рассказать о своём опыте использования больших катушек на фидере))Начитавшись форумов , пару лет назад купил Синдикат, рассказывать о том, как отваливаются руки при пробивки точки и ловле мелкосрани, при отсутствии литературного таланта -тяжело))Может быть спортсменам эти катушки и нужны, но для любительской ловли я думаю, вряд ли))Промучившись пару лет, и наконец то получив опять проблемы в ролике лесоукладывателя(подозреваю что Деснянская водичка с песком, и этот узел каждый год приносит мне проблемы)в конце сезона вытащил из запасников Окуму(4000) весом в 300 грамм и прозрел)Вернулось ощущение легкости снасти))Пусть я вымотаю пустую кормушку немного медленнее, черт с ней))Пришло еще и понимание что на Десне далеко не половишь(максимум 40 метров)дальше не комфортно))К чему это я)Прежде чем покупать большую катушку, определитесь, нужна ли она Вам))К балансу снасти отношусь скептически))Все вышесказанное, отношу к любительской рыбалке, нужно получать удовольствие от неё, а не работать как раб на галерах)

+1

Dobryi day.
'm on extra-khevik coil. Conditions lovli- on River with kormushkami 100g and more and attracted to the water (pond) had forced a carp, need bombarding as can be further. There is in available shimano stradik 4,000, but under these conditions pity its use. Was caring variant- Katushka Spro Incognito Pro 665 554gr 4.3 :1 5 + 1 260 / 0.25

Technical characteristics
5 + 1 steel ball bearings from stainless steel have become;
Balanced rotor;
Mechanism cut-rate vibration;
A hottie - tiny aluminum here;
System accurate winding filament;
Ratio the ratio - 4.3 :1
19.500 shpuli - 260m / 0,25mm;
Weight - 554gramm;

Capacious shpuli such a, that beking if and need, then a small.
Peredatka 4.3 :1. Nowhere not found how many winds a this the coil for 1 turnover. Not d whether long vymatyvat with such peredatkoy?
There is version of coils with bearings 8 + 1. Is worth whether pay you compensation as well for greater number of balls?
Can who has such a coil and there is answers on questions. The coil very Belarusian jersey in Estonia.
Please help figure out

ooomax wrote:

SEMCHA, thank you)
And closing still times with question, but only much'll change. Could you tell me, please, pros and cons installation EXG5000CFC and EXG6000FC (Exage FC) on khevik?
TTKh - EXG5000CFC:
Weight - 375 gram it.
Maximum tormoznoe effort - 3 pounds.
Unaffiliated - 5.1
Filament winding for one turnover - 90

TTKh - EXG6000FC:
Weight - 600 gram it.
Maximum tormoznoe effort - 8 kg.
Unaffiliated - 4.9
Filament winding for one turnover - 91

5,000 has mechanism 4,000 ekseydzha, have 6,000-pay already the other mechanism, ganglia increased, counts on big burden. I would 5,000-to pose only on a medium with appropriate rings, me seems resource have him even less, than have 4,000 th ekseydzha, in my opinion. 6,000 on khevik busts, on ekstrakhevik is famously.

faz wrote:

Don’t d whether long vymatyvat with such peredatkoy?

If need vymatyvat more, other even asked you super I castes pro 460. Shpulya slightly less, (6,000 against 6500), but peredatatka
4,8 :1 .
Plus to everything she decently cheaper (3 + 1, bearings ordinary)
Romeo such a uses, can be to know vymotku for turnover, or on a pinch, dozen shpuli on’s front her cheek. Further find can be and very.

майк wrote:

If need vymatyvat more, other even asked you super I castes pro 460. Shpulya slightly less, (6,000 against 6500),

Thank you Mike
Want clarify shpulya 6,000 have super I castes pro 460-correctly? Can be use on the center of the spool one? Think its pick up volumes K, only spare shpulyu need to immediately dokupat, reviews about a coil good.

Are encrypted sproshnye coils simply, as a pistol-the first figure-all bearings, including obgonku, two second combined the shpuli without two zeros, camping on’s. 865 =7 + 1 and 6500 shpulya.
I have on the subject German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran match master feeder 4500 is used-largest, weight and characteristics roughly between sproshnymi Long cast and Incognito.

Mike, you confident that in 865 a coil even asked you, shpulya 6500? 6500 - this at what qualifications? When I this question was, me explaining that 65 - this dozen shpuli and equals he 65 mm. In proof of indicted here is this a picture of an http://www.spro.nl/imageGen.ashx?image= … width=1550 (not was able insert as exile). A pity in the very moment I have not was with a shtangentsirkulya

Confident in nothing cannot be be. If to follow such an explanation, even asked you blue of 920 has dozen 20 mm, that not climbs nor in what gates. From sproshnykh coils under hand Intessa Power Custer 660. Dozen’s front cheeks 72 mm, obey at all 75 mm. And in the title 660. Otake. :dontknow: A the old Incognito 960 (with gray, not red corps), too, had yarkovyrazhennuyu konusnuyu shpulyu.
As here dozen and dimension to combine? Even asked you, tragically, not write in directories length for one turnover, so orientiravatsya much harder to. Than, say, with Kormoranom.

майк wrote:

sure in nothing cannot be be. If to follow such an explanation, even asked you blue of 920 has dozen 20 mm, that not climbs nor in what gates. From sproshnykh coils under hand Intessa Power Custer 660. Dozen’s front cheeks 72 mm, obey at all 75 mm. And in the title 660. Otake. And the old Incognito 960 (with gray, not red corps), too, had yarkovyrazhennuyu konusnuyu shpulyu.
As here dozen and dimension to combine? Even asked you, tragically, not write in directories length for one turnover, so orientiravatsya much harder to. Than, say, with Kormoranom.

Romeo wrote:

MA – It many screwing with on khevikakh ekseydzh 4,000 and not bother settling.... Nothing this not fraught with.

Tell please ekseydzh 4,000 will become on Dayva AKVALAYT?

Ян 68 wrote:

statement please ekseydzh 4,000 will become on Dayva AKVALAYT?

And why there is no? Have Akvalayta katushkoderzhatel increasingly sho do you want adopts, vdobavoe them can be touring back -vperyod on handles for search balance Walk comfortable industrialized fishing.
Text or from couples the coil-place it I have only the second :dontknow:

[hide]

майк wrote:

A why there is no? Have Akvalayta katushkoderzhatel increasingly sho do you want adopts, vdobavoe them can be touring back -vperyod on handles for search balance Walk comfortable industrialized fishing.
Text or from couples the coil-place it I have only the second

[/h :flag: ide]

Ян 68 wrote:

[hide]
Mike wrote (and):

And why there is no? Have Akvalayta katushkoderzhatel increasingly sho do you want adopts, vdobavoe them can be touring back -vperyod on handles for search balance Walk comfortable industrialized fishing.
Text or from couples the coil-udilishche I have only the second

[/h :flag: ide]

I in the past year pose. Teetered normally. Trough 80-100 used during training. , too, normally. Only a bit mince, that took akvalayt 3.60, not 3.90. With respect Yevgeny.

eugeney650 wrote:

akvalayt 3.60, not 3.90

I have Akvalayt wood pellets, the, that until 3.90 until 120gr.

eugeney650 wrote:

I in the past year pose. Teetered normally. Trough 80-100 gr. , too, normally. Only a bit mince, that took akvalayt 3.60, not 3.90. With respect Yevgeny.

Yes I favorite search category sprashyvayu for 3.90 until 150 g vess feeders roughly as up anymore, but I here is think for zabrosa 80m including enleve carp nezdokhnet ETA the coil?

Decided to buy coil Spro Super Long Cast Pro 460. Can be whether use on the center of the spool one, on video lesoukladyvatelya coverage (III) nitride titan of not there is. Please who has this coil could you tell me.

faz wrote:

You can whether use on this a coil one

Can be.

Romeo wrote:

You can.

Thank you huge, :flag: let us turn.

Ян 68 wrote:

eugeney650 wrote (and):

I in the past year pose. Teetered normally. Trough 80-100 gr. , too, normally. Only a bit mince, that took akvalayt 3.60, not 3.90. With respect Yevgeny.

Yes I favorite search category sprashyvayu for 3.90 until 150 g vess feeders roughly as up anymore, but I here is think for zabrosa 80m including enleve carp nezdokhnet ETA the coil?

Errori late observed question. Not can say, because, that throwing good on River on 30-50 meters not further. Although with old sporteroy SR 4007, was as the on pace I.M.H.O.,. Here is the reference on salapinskuyu health laboratory http://salapin.ru/lab/lab.html, not is obtained normally simply copy exile on akvalayt, there will find this udilishche, hope information you will help. NKhNCh.

Last edited by eugeney650 (Apr 18 2013 18:38:12)

+2

eugeney650 wrote:

polgize late observed question. Not can say, because, that throwing good on River on 30-50 meters not further. Although with old sporteroy SR 4007, was as the on pace I.M.H.O.,. Here is the reference on salapinskuyu health laboratory -- not is obtained normally simply copy exile on akvalayt, there will find this place it, hope information you will help. NKhNCh.

Thank! Udilishche there is the coil, simply deshovaya, want Shoto normal.

Hidden text:

To view hidden text please login or register.

Ян 68 wrote:

eugeney650 wrote (and):

Errori late observed question. Not can say, because, that throwing good on River on 30-50 meters not further. Although with old sporteroy SR 4007, was as the on pace I.M.H.O.,. Here is the reference on salapinskuyu health laboratory http://salapin.ru/lab/lab.html, not is obtained normally simply copy exile on akvalayt, there will find this place it, hope information you will help. NKhNCh.

Blagadaryu! Udilishche there is the coil simply deshovaya, some Shochu Shoto normal.
Hidden the text:

:flag:

I think, that udilishche dayva akvalayt 150 / 390 enough a powerful and the easy. Some users on certain criteria consider his dubinistym. The first ring diameter of 24 mm and this nice. Here (Zeni the coil more than 4,000 on dura-Ace. This of course my personal opinion. NKhNCh.

+1

I on dayu akvalayt pose ekseydzh 6,000 fb the for first its rings the that need to

Сержик wrote:

I on dayu akvalayt pose ekseydzh 6,000 fb the for first its rings the that need to

Yes I wanted to ask this question, ae me thank you have outpaced on robochim parameters too I think she there prosittsa, as on balance.

eugeney650 wrote:

I think, that place it dayva akvalayt 150 / 390 enough a powerful and the easy. Some users on certain criteria consider his dubinistym. The first ring diameter of 24 mm and this nice. Here (Zeni the coil more than 4,000 on dura-Ace. This of course my personal opinion. NKhNCh.

:cool: :flag:

Balance limping but if add the handle from polomanogo finished-she there (Zeni will all in annualized rate

Сержик wrote:

balance limping but if add the handle from polomanogo finished-she there (Zeni will all in annualized rate

Ah earlier already's not it overcoat :nope:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Reel large size for fidera.