All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM Trophy column

Posts 1 to 30 of 1000

In obchem recently profoundly outfitting yourself few commodities this producer. For as industrialized fishing will 100% interesting since triggers Ah, this is great. Very persistent pieces. Especially impressed a little activator "Garlic." Sake of interest splash on hand a bit (strawberry as the most harmless flavor. Several hours flavor not just vanish and shtyril walkie-talkies o.o. contaminated price just 20 Grzywna (. More than Regrettable option :flag:

http://www.trophej.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/_________________4ee8652e7d771.jpg

Again same for industrialized fishing at manner densely outfitting yourself mini-boylami 10 mm in including and pop-up. All I'm on the Sauce whether well and importantly all fresh :cool:

http://www.trophej.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/_________________4f0d81aa83a11.jpg

Pop-up boyliki plan use as 33 replacement kukam, and boiled classic on carp we should drink a, leschu and karasyu, options aromas ????? perhaps to seduce any defiant fish. And importantly freshness And PRICE!

http://www.trophej.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/_________________4ee85cf1862df.jpg

Incidentally and syrup realistically on a good prices and that most importantly very persistent.

Many what still bought everyone loads of for karpfishinga, but the already different story.

In I mentioned. Still there is tanks a loose fine (range of for decent), heap curiously pelletsov, prikormki which can be use for method feeders and camping on D.

In general many what bought. Sit. Thought. Hi, need to still buy :crazyfun:

If made here is here range of Prince pozyrit. There is made watch. :cool: http://www.trophej.com/home.html

In general under feeling was that from entire. So same in this year are planned for as industrialized fishing various prikormochnye a mixture.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 11 2012 14:26:56)

+5

And where is Music, if in Donetsk can be worded and phone. Long of looking on product and prices priemlimye.

олег76 wrote:

A where is Music, if in Donetsk can be worded and phone. Long of looking on product and prices priemlimye.

How I know in any time soon some shops of Donetsk can start trade few commodities this producer and all can be will poschupati. I as only see where in sale the inside scoop. I bought these through site :flag:

Understood thank you. And with sending all normal and as with pay? (Through Bank or nalozhnym platezhem on preceding product)

олег76 wrote:

Got it thank you. And with sending all normal and as with pay? (Through Bank or nalozhnym platezhem on preceding product)

On site producer can be ask this question-mail traffic and reciprocate as in your case will better!

http://www.trophej.com/contact.html

All found, still times thank you.

Bountiful all time days. Pleased, that and fideristy already turned attention on our products. Now mined fidernaya XMEGA prikormok (sypuchka), and like would hear any wishes from places and athletes. Who the already in past season has tried products (this were our the first steps). If there is, then give reviews about work prikormki. Their shopping-sports prikormka. In karpovoy it comes to shagging have us already increasingly less already request with assortment of, now there is desire to interest in running with European brands in as and metodnoy it comes to shagging.

+1

Can I not correctly have read on site producer, but is obtained in 2 times more expensive FishDrima? I mean pelets and bulk. Aroma station almost on such same price. About as a until judge not can.
If not rights - adjust.

trophej

In what city of are?

Doka_60 wrote:

Perhaps I not correctly have read on site producer, but is obtained in 2 times more expensive FishDrima? I mean pelets and bulk. Aroma station almost on such same price. About as a until judge not can.
If not rights - adjust.

I not'm competing with and not have been arguing repeat FishDrim, he there are already and with him need reckon. I do another the groundwork from other elements of, and-this foundations another. Further, if deal with mixed and with his value of, you not modelers get it, that in the composition of the already included many supplements and privlekateley for karpovoy industrialized fishing. I same want do prikormku on grain basis of with various pomolami. Pelets, this at all separate theme. He in composition identical with Boyle and I VPTs (Definition, nutritious value). His afflicted on River, pre of the sea on a slight time, then his in the feeder, and at the expense moreover, that pelets is made on corn of mixed, he some time the in feeding trough, and worked as pylyaschiy Boyle. And this increasingly done for karpovoy industrialized fishing. In our case, there is desire to do a new product, with good to any properties.
Production is in Propulsion Makiyivka, Donetsk area.

+1

Nothing bad about trophy say not want, but explain please only one thing.
I take "fresh" plum dip Richword, Dinamite Baits - gentle soft smells. Why OK from your Dipa heartbreak... how did couple drops in machine I have machine a plum stuck's mouth smelled 4 days, as if I its a host season on Privoz Market dragged? :) )

Without grievances, seriously, why such a sharp smells? With than this stems? Frankly from-for this always as something sought to even circumvent the your products side, although the same plum and strawberries very well in boylovoy program showed in the past year.

Vertex wrote:

Nothing bad about trophy say not want, but explain please only one thing.
I take "fresh" plum dip Richword, Dinamite Baits - gentle soft smells. Why OK from your Dipa heartbreak... how did couple drops in machine I have machine a plum stuck's mouth smelled 4 days, as if I its a host season on Privoz Market dragged?)

Without grievances, seriously, why such a sharp smells? With than this stems? Frankly from-for this always as something sought to even circumvent the your products side, although the same plum and strawberries very well in boylovoy program showed in the past year.

So and wanted to hear you, that do or change. This the first. Now about dipakh. If to talk about karpovoy it catching, then dipy I have kontsentrirovaney, and dip works not only aromatikoy, have him even there is its pH, and this is much stronger tota, than aroma. Here already on desire, allied you can, if need, and here is if concentration of a weak, then this already nothing not can you help. And even. I not TAB not one producer. If you need Richvord or Dynamite, you his and buy. I think, that if would I spilled these producers in its bank, then heard would, on. The on buy Trophy column, he perhaps razbadyazhen, if I guaranteed buy Anglii.

+1

Vertex wrote:

Why OK from your Dipa heartbreak... how did couple drops in machine I have machine a plum stuck's mouth smelled 4 days, as if I its a host season on Privoz Market dragged?

Incidentally, me here is this and sympathized with. Will explain why. For example many, high quality (pshikalok), whom was connected enjoy have very unsustainable flavor (exception two elites spray from FD, BUT their just TWO YEARS :(), and Sensas of course persistent, but and the price on him mother daragaya - begins with 60 Grzywna (. In our stores, and in price range in district 20 UAH. Can be and to consider), i.e. literally after 10-15 minutes he simply discharges from the carbon mass. So already as TWO YEARS YEAR I at all stopped enjoy spreyami and eiaee without aromatiki (purely my cockroaches - fundamentally for Sensas not pay mad money.

Personally me need were sprays, which will "work" lasting time. And precisely have um - Trophy sprays possess as me it looked very staunch aroma (tested homes - slightly with homes not kicked), that will allow with the help conventional spray scents not the that the pourer, but and prikormku. The that I sought I found. And the price an appealing. The search zakonecheny. At least until at that price not start sell something better. :flag: + many aromas "meat" what rarely meet have producers focused on fidernuyu and company enleve.

And at all closing - more just impressed spray garlic - think sea Bass summer mad can get away. I seriously!

In general I have such enthusiasm only because that I try to put support dollar, in producer, not "feed" the rich bastards. All the more when the domestic producer can boldly compete with bourgeois. Examples mass the tried personally on itself (Vegas, Tekhnokarp, FishDrim, Acropolis, now and Trophy column) :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 12 2012 10:32:19)

trophej wrote:

Who the already in past season has tried products (this were our the first steps).

The that I has tried in past season this was the classic composition for method feeders :yep:

I very glad that emerge new domestic producers! So keep! :cool:
Products until not saw and not tested, but from first is deprived and wishes of, as-and designer with-serving autocrat want discern that down like would more for custom selectors, to when will become on search with the rest of few commodities near, was markedly and was forcing take in hands, spin, sniff, poschupati. :)

Last edited by ZooM (Mar 12 2012 11:56:55)

ZooM wrote:

I very glad that emerge new domestic producers! So keep!
Products until not saw and not tested, but from first is deprived and wishes of, as-and designer with-serving autocrat want discern that down like would more for custom selectors, to when will become on search with the rest of few commodities near, was markedly and was forcing take in hands, spin, sniff, poschupati.

Edited Zoom (Today 09 :56: 55)

Over these are working.

trophej wrote:

[and wanted to hear you, that do or change. This the first. Now about dipakh. If to talk about karpovoy it comes to shagging, then dipy I have kontsentrirovaney, and dip works not only aromatikoy, have him even there is its pH, and this is much stronger tota, than aroma. Here already on desire, allied you can, if need, and here is if concentration of a weak, then this already nothing not can you help. And even. I not TAB not one producer. If you need Richvord or Dynamite, you his and buy. I think, that if would I spilled these producers in its bank, then heard would, on. The on buy Trophy column, he perhaps razbadyazhen, if I guaranteed buy Anglii.

Thank you for the answer, interestingly became pro concentration of and razbavku. Understood, means it simply vysokokontsentrirovannoe. Ah well, then is worth try. All the more our klubnik became someone representative in city of. So there is from whom borrow. In late all even for tests 5 jars different smells would in pittance (thanks, for democratic prices. :)

trophej
(I not'm competing with and not have been arguing repeat FishDrim, he there are already and with him need reckon. I do another the groundwork from other elements of, and-this foundations another.)

Here is now everything understandable. But on this questions not ended. Interested in, there is whether you have representative in Dnepropetrovsk, or as you are you exiling goods - staple or ESOB payment (a new mail for example)? Thank you.

Last edited by Doka_60 (Mar 12 2012 21:10:46)

In Dnipropetrovsk we represented in no clothing left "Golden Sea Bass"

trophej

Thank you!

trophej, and in Kyiv can be to purchase your products? If yes, then where precisely? Thank you.

Trophejbc @ gmail.com Representative is in White church. Name is Oleg. He shapes network on modern and area. Hold the link with him.

Trophej, I so understood until Mariupol your product still not Fund, and in category: Makiivka where can be watch and to purchase?

Last edited by олег76 (Mar 12 2012 23:23:18)

Vertex wrote:

Meanwhile more our klubnik became someone representative in city of.

Phone representative you better subtract in lichku, pliz.

trophej wrote:

In Dnepropetrovsk we represented in no clothing left "Golden Sea Bass"

And that on expense Zaporizhia?

Nafanja wrote:

A that on expense Zaporizhia?

Until no one not In sell "Trophy column."

Products Trade Mark Trophy column represented have us enough widely. Who not can buy have themselves community, mercy of ask in our Internet Music: Mir Rybak's. Deliver on Ukraine and in Russia also. Present and translation superimposed payment through New Trading Post and service can, and use (from whom there is no transport companies). With t. The world Rybak's.

In Luhansk can be to purchase?

smirnov_m wrote:

In Luhansk can be to purchase?

Luganskie shops even in reflecting.

trophej wrote:

Smirnov’s organs is m wrote (and):
In Luhansk can be to purchase? Luganskie shops even in reflecting.

Very hope on the, that your products will emerge in stores Luhansk. :flag: