All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM Trophy column

Posts 271 to 300 of 1000

олег76 wrote:

Nu not can the rogue body of water work on boyli with first times and ignoring maize and oparika.

I himself in of shock but this is so o.o. :flag: I he launched enleve precisely with oparikov and corn. So as the entire my experience spoke me that both: Boyle here not prokanayut.

олег76 wrote:

and have Romeo illegally on 5 hours and're screwed. Lucas that is happening on a wild a reservoir (more it seems on advertising um - Trophy)

Accurately so same talked that're screwed. Lucas that is happening with your heelbone fishermen in district which a near and akhrenevali together with me :crazyfun: Panimaesh in than deal - there is such the notion of as fishing radar - this pleasant thing of expensive is worth. So alone gets caught and other making, too, most and catching one on, too, most in end in iskulira and. Incidentally they as times and a on moldy worm and maize :confused:
Incidentally if you closely read my sheets in this topic the could would discern that on last a fishing trip I Kolkevich as plywood because protupil on "a wild" a reservoir and at night not catching on both: Boyle and put their only with morning.
And still adopted wild retaions name not those which not in rent power, and nesportivnye retaions where fish to boylam not reliable. Ah as something so. And fish need to harvest there where she there is and those more on both: Boyle :flag:
Oleg you still tell that Dimasik Trophy column advertises :crazyfun: December the second year as fishing singled out and have him starters getting caught fish. Yes still what. Man realistically a now :cool:
Although Oleg if you means guaranteed to think that I mean any economic interest in promotion this Trade Mark so and think, think - me would still if honestly. Ah and those who me well know will say that simply I always the mountain for dollar, in producer if he makes the qualitative things. And this is not only prikormok and Boylov concerns. I accurately so same wrote affirmative posts and pro trough and pro karpovye raskhodniki domestic producers because me very pleased that our began to to do ??? things and they realistically not worse burzhuyskikh and even case that and better :crazy:
And still Oleg. I in pussy. Same has been noted within like never was. So that if're accusing in such things in advance am asking do this with evidence (this I pro advertising and stuffing facts. And the then ashamed will before forumchanami :dontknow: At this a reservoir protection long. A in the hands of both: Boyle and asked that this such. Although they have all fishermen verify cordage so as more one hook on tackle prohibited from on this a reservoir :dontknow: Of this I and made conclusion that fish a Maidenpool Boylov not seen, and if and seen the very have had one and in scale just dam this poof.

Vertex wrote:

simply accusations need correctly.

Here is here mega mulen benefit to. 2 weeks ago saw human lovyaschego on both: Boyle. So he without zakorma and even without the gelva throwing good their with gruzikom stupidly ???? far eyes are suspicious. And bioinformational abilities how many he fish so overborrow? :dontknow:
Or bribery from 5 kg sypukhi if fish on data moment is missing on this the sidelines? :dontknow:

Vertex wrote:

By the way, stick-mix Database + Butternut = rulez!

Verteks. Costly of course but try stick-mix series of sport. Here is the springs on the idea of head off's gonna take off amuram on how host with yours last the report :crazyfun: I not buying stick-mix sport so as for me this realistically costly :(

Last edited by Romeo (May 20 2012 10:44:56)

Romeo wrote:

costly of course but try stick mix. Series of sport.

Nathin ', not understood. And why costly? About’s organs is about
To example, "from "-Mixa corndude's 1 kg + the Liquid 180gr" - is worth just 80 Grzywna (.
Aminosirop "SPORT" - I have already long there is, have provided for tests, but raze hands not can for tests in complex conditions, and most idiotic, this want his experience jointly with other trofeevskimi bases, which NO in available.
Our local a dealer want not bringing. And choice equals absolute NULYu. Modicum launching and himself disguised dealer on as topics. Or will have deviating ???, so as jihadi with areas, too, not the exit. Me to example need to to garner 10 kg varying degrees up fantasy shit for tests, on sending loss of 90-100 Grzywna (. T. E. Out of every 1,000 UAH which on purchase, I instead of, to gain discount on volumes, should POTERЯT 10%! Nice man-such conditions for of the buyer.

PS: Now finally calculated a bit the first Made to Order which like would do, but temporarily was postponed time: 20 positions, 14 kg + dimensions, means of Grzywna (. About’s organs is about Don’t given that I have already acquisitions on trofeyu on 750 Grzywna ((more simply buy nothing to acquire).

Last edited by Vertex (May 20 2012 15:47:45)

Here is began to notice such a near certainty, that when man tells on that but - immediately advertisements, conceals on that are they biting – radish. :mad:
oleg76, here is need not mebers people, who bear grain information on Forum. :angry: So with your words can be many on this Forum accuse in advertising and piare, and after all people share with us experience and knowledge. :cool:
If stop on Forum otpisyvatsya on that, as and how many caught, then forum simply dies.
Handle everything- registering, that without us ordinary fishermen with modest baggage knowledge in fishing topic these people will harvest and progress, and we will to go wobbly. Are clinging and draw knowledge until people with us want’t share its experience, not are encrypted.
You not thought, that cause of not successful fishing could be serovodorodnyy source of on bottom, soft though (fluff) and camping on D. And camping on P. :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

there is such the notion of as fishing radar

Agree on all a hundred! Himself sometimes not know, that me is driven by try a certain smells or the size of the s palette. :glasses:

Romeo wrote:

Dimasik Trophy column advertises

I simply believe in “Trophy column ” :cool: and glad will share with friends its success and posting photo their spoils-on this products! Perfectly understand, that will, and unsuccessful fishing and problem above all I will seek in vsyakakvi, tactics and camping on D. Fishing those and beautiful, that this task with three unknown and unravelling the this could be a pictogram, we enjoy of the different a fat suit meets Undercover. :flag:

Romeo wrote:

man realistically a now

Romka not will give to lie to, that after another caught up trophy :love: I have simply is happening such emit positive energy, that me easier to tree spinning, than placate words. :crazyfun: :jumping: :crazyfun: Dancing with bells and the Lambada – our increasingly! :D
oleg76, than to present impulsive and rash sound of them apples, better ask Council and you not refusal of in aid. :flag:
With t. Dmitri.

Last edited by DIMASIKKr77 (May 20 2012 16:21:34)

+1

DIMASIKKr77, Romeo, you so say about advertising, as if this poorly? Poorly advertise an open th • but. And normal products to describe and "advertise" - quite normally. Doubt that you both pay for advertising, maximum, that - this credit on fledged, or provision on tests products. And in this want bad there.
Me ??? ?? ? ? on our Forum reproach for what I Preston, Korum and Drennan "arguing for." Although realistically maximum that I do, this simply described why made precisely the contestant purchase, not substitute for (???? here are and model unparalleled), for order to people saw why so, not humour won.

To what I this - 't on all, The Good products - the right reviews. :)

+1

Vertex wrote:

By example, "from "-Mixa corndude's 1 kg + the Liquid 180gr" - is worth just 80 Grzywna (.

Ah more expensive than the usual stick mix.. I about this. :tomato:

+1

Vertex wrote:

reproach for what I Preston, Korum and Drennan "arguing for."

Nope. Not you. There is real agliyskiy AGENTische! All know CRT. But take not can. :D

+4

Vertex wrote:

I doubt it that you both pay for advertising, maximum, that - this credit on fledged, or provision on tests products. And in this want bad there.

To terms of global all point over "I" :mad:

For advertising not pay. Not the level of of excellence to us to pay :crazyfun:

On test have provided one times products (sypukhi) feeder dark and peas (and I about this like already wrote. Then’in no clothing left without any privileges. And in no clothing left where taryus this can confirm. Mostly I take farm feeder so as mostly enleve carp. On Donets when'm going to go buy feeder pea on bream. Both: Boyle and sprays and camping on D. , too, buying in the same no clothing left.

Vertex wrote:

're I this - 't on all, The Good products - the right reviews.

Roughly such, little thoughts. For me it is important that I enleve THE FlSH. For month with the mid-April until the mid-on May I caught so much fish that in this time year in the past year for example I could only dream a result o.o.

You here directly tell if so all are abhorrent to that I write about results of precisely in this topic I this to do not d. At the other Forum me already in advertising accused and hinted that for this need to to pay money o.o. And under this are whining that nobody’t share experience and camping on D. And camping on P. - enigmatic duscha the fishing trainer - truly :dontknow:

Me raspirayut emotions from successes my with this few commodities. I believed finally in enleve on both: Boyle in including combined with method. I not prodayu this products. Me Ideology not Oregon. I created not understand that so people embarrasses?

For example a similar the situation with those same kormushkami Vegas - I for themselves personally decided to that this MY VIBOR. Because they me more just suited and like :dontknow: :cool:

A similar the situation with Tekhnokarpom and camping on D. And camping on P. - I I'll hold you in cyprinids kept church only their few commodities (except spomba - he have them until that is moist charitably. :dontknow:

So that boldly me I can take the slings in is that and Vegas and Tekhnokarpa arguing for and mean with this wild - Shekels. And and still about Mavere not forget, and the with my applying together these udilisch bought :crazyfun: A perishing for FishDrim so created not say nothing - despairing that here say - money from advertising I have pond he - not know far to do with my. o.O

He if honestly% -)

And still on just a second imagine how many top of prikormki not bought the fishers zameshivaya my prescriptions for from a pipe prikormki :crazyfun: Has would I possessing - Shekels from such a advertising handled these? :crazy:

Last edited by Romeo (May 20 2012 18:37:12)

Romeo wrote:

Fed up if honestly% -)

Roma, not pay any attention. Simply you England.

ФИО wrote:

The kind I here is sit and think can me subotnyaya fishing... had a dream about? Perhaps need sack all fishing in real regime time showing that try on hair and as quickly are biting fish to believed people. And far chichas without evidence. Nowhere. :dontknow:

Okay. Driven.

Romeo wrote:

Ta I here is sit and think can me subotnyaya fishing... had a dream about? Perhaps need sack all fishing in real regime time showing that try on hair and as quickly are biting fish to believed people. And far chichas without evidence. Nowhere.
Okay. Driven.

And who not believes something? :) We when Boylov otsypali "trofeevskikh", the first same was vlet karpika - 6.050 kg. Now my acquaintance and continues to harvest these boylami, without trophy (> 5kg) not its people still. Less 5 kg, simply not believe.

+1

Vertex wrote:

only truth get his have us in city of-millionnike it is unrealistic!

In Saturday on "Starokonke" emerged, people all "it was sweeping", some poziii took away the latest in available.

DIMASIKKr77 wrote:

Romka not will give to lie to, that after another caught up trophy I have simply is happening such emit positive energy, that me easier to tree spinning, than placate words.

The kind yes slightly me not strangled after enable on liver of last :crazyfun:

ted wrote:

In Saturday on "Starokonke" emerged, people all "it was sweeping", some poziii took away the latest in available.

Regional, and that precisely appeared in this Saturday? Yesterday that whether! :(
Bliat, did cost leave on three days from cities to have sent, what need to.

Yes! In Saturday, in no clothing left have Andrei!

+1

ФИО wrote:

I do not envy, simply not believe and all.

Vertex wrote:

A who not believes something? Us when Boylov otsypali "trofeevskikh", the first same was vlet karpika - 6.050 kg. Now my acquaintance and continues to harvest these boylami, without trophy (> 5kg) not its people still. Less 5 kg, simply not believe.

So you wrote that get not can, change dealer, or not so?

Romeo wrote:

Almost such, little thoughts. For me it is important that I enleve THE FlSH. For month with the mid-April until the mid-on May I caught so much fish that in this time year in the past year for example I could only dream a result

There is a body of water the rogue "rented" no one can vpoymat carp, and he there is and not bad. Here is there is have us in Ukraine miracle boyli and super the fishers. Here is I suggest swim carp and amur on this a reservoir and prove that Trophy column not advertisements and realistically bomb. Even ready do cash rates. With distressed regions.

+1

Today has tried Spode-mix – Maxi:cool: Excellent pleasant thing. Used in as a major faction in prikormke the same producer. 1 kg this a mixture ????? for adding in 3 kg prikormki.

Romeo wrote:

I got raspirayut emotions from successes my with this few commodities. I believed finally in enleve on both: Boyle in including combined with method. I not prodayu this products. Me Ideology not Oregon. I created not understand that so people embarrasses?

Fisherman receives pleasure and him prove it yes share, Romeo - not to sign on posts about cash rates

Oleg76, and how many you have fishing trips with trophy and that you have visited?

Удав wrote:

Oleg76, and how many you have fishing trips with trophy and that you have visited?

I have two, but question not in this traveled on 5 hours and bomb "is a mulberry" is so apparently driving as always. I even not for advertising, ah not can on a wild a reservoir for boyli for 5 hours (in karpfishinge people await three days) I, too, waited and did all possible (pyliki, varenka, pop Pope). With distressed regions.

Well healthy distrust. I specifically has acquired 2 packs as prikormki "the peas" from TM Trophy column, nothing not inscription. Arrived for my fishing with thoughts remains ready "give I have a light podleschiku", outcome the Samara (in district Novoselovka) was been seized 2 a boilermaker (from positive, one of these in was large). I A. Ate from this outcome (still summer me a boilermaker lacked) honestly. Some as managed to revive mixture of on plotve adding plotvinogo flavoring from trabukko.

You can of course write that my hands from asses and anything. A aggrandizing responses "local works by" hoped if not on an excellent, then at least predictable outcome. On same place 1chast FD feeder + 2 parts of FD Sportblek steadily works on plotve, gustere, podleschiku. Not the that would catches big or's aging trophy a dace, but steadily tying up some precisely this fish and gusteru.

Text or. Interestingly hear opinion producer about work apartment prikormki on ershu in year period and for industrialized fishing what fish he governor intended this prikormku in the pure without supplements, in including strawberry and dark?

ZYY. I not zealot FD, but under value of on 30 percent cheaper "trofeevskoy" prikormka predictable. Will whether producer cook further with fidernymi prikormkami and what expect in the near future? Interested specialized prikormki traditionally ranzhiruyuschiesya have other producers.

Thank you for the answer.

+3

2 El Amigo:, my friend, prikormka mostly utterly not surgical on another fish except carp and amur. All. On these two types of had any. Perhaps maaalenkoe addition in the form of an. At least on dostavshimsya me on tests prikormkam - everything else even on a hundred meters not ut.
PS: Especially are interested syrup "Sport-elit Co.." Modicum and expensive, but tuzikov even 4000m2 as well as with Delhi been collected. :)

Last edited by Vertex (May 20 2012 23:27:53)

Vertex wrote:

2 El Amigo:, my friend, prikormka mostly utterly not surgical on another fish except carp and amur. All. On these two types of had any. Perhaps maaalenkoe addition in the form of an. At least on dostavshimsya me on tests prikormkam - everything else even on a hundred meters not ut.
PS: Especially are interested syrup "Sport-elit Co.." Modicum and expensive, but tuzikov even 4000m2 as well as with Delhi been collected.

Edited Vertex (Today 22 :27: 53)

, it is a pity I hope producer a bit floodwaters will from karpovoy formulae and prioritized couple of top three trains for admirers industrialized fishing examine alternative treatments for river "white puppies were born."

Morning will become. Their previous post no one not wanted to you prick and okhayat, described plugged situation and negative from it.

Last edited by El Amigo (May 20 2012 23:34:33)

2El Amigo: And hinder with other the koran not allows. ;)

Last edited by Vertex (May 20 2012 23:36:14)

Vertex wrote:

2El Amigo: And hinder with other the koran not allows.

Edited Vertex (Today 22 :36: 14)

Torah not allows (I from home town of Dnipropetrovsk as would :D)

Yes and simply wanted to understand what fish this prikormka will attract on River, the availability of in the composition of the pea plants suggested on thought about bream.

Last edited by El Amigo (May 20 2012 23:40:20)

El Amigo wrote:

composition pea plants suggested on thought about bream.

That's better chocolate.

олег76 wrote:

Better chocolate.

Not dispute, but in past had positive experience industrialized fishing bream have us on prikormku in the composition of the which was many pea plants. Producer aformentioned higher prikormki not somebody give recommendations on its site.

Last edited by El Amigo (May 20 2012 23:48:46)

Trophy all ??? carp-fishingovyy producer. And wait from him broad spectrum prikormok, especially river, not worth, in my opinion. Specificity work prikormok another.

duffy333 wrote:

especially river

Sergei, not would argue, faced I with stick-mixed these (Database + Butternut) literally recently. Fish-sicles very Belarusian jersey in Estonia for metodnykh feeders, very strongly sipping water. Under this she not stick to batty, under hit in water until trawling forces routinely it comes not disintegrating. T. E. Precisely as heavy donnaya prikormka - perfectly! Balls dooolgo crumble not will. Wasn that a major fish starts dicker over. But under all under this was in elementary still from AKhS-me from trough. Tomorrow d its try together with fletkami on non-CIS zabrose, but so as impose will presume very an obscure + the depth of 4-5 meters + the preston fletka 80 grams, then mentor d toRNAdo the feeder in PVA-package (it in Mythbuntu control center them even remained with karpfishinga, in its time their 500 units bought have Stas has-Carpio :)).

But the heaviest test have this products - ahead. But about this I will talk a bit later, after series of experimentation. But if will pass. So basicaIly, consider, hope all tickles. ;)

Last edited by Vertex (May 21 2012 00:49:46)

+1

олег76 wrote:

There are a body of water the rogue "rented" no one can vpoymat carp, and he there is and not bad. Here is there is have us in Ukraine miracle boyli and super the fishers. Here is I suggest swim carp and amur on this a reservoir and prove that Trophy not advertisements and realistically bomb. Even ready do cash rates.

Result modicum one always argument why me this need to! Here is seriously! Especially given that I not prodayu this products and such public-company me a hundred years not need a. I the know that I realistically in the last time so otlovilsya - me this enough, and that regulation to think on this about personally you me would still. To go on body of water where ostensibly there is carp which no one not catching (and there is whether he there at all still question. Spend time and money on such a adventure?! - fix it need to. Better I'm going to go there where carp realistically IS and d his harvest itself in pleasure. Question only will in numbers else they catch carp and therefore in fledged absorbed pleasure. Against "wind piss" not useful.

Oleg in Donetsk area full of the increased the where much populations of a carp and not need to...... spill inside out to his to capture. , think about that question over these. Although if for you closer option through ” * to rising stars the this your choice, but then need on fishing days on three to go and to emit several units UAH to was outcome. I have nor temporary nor financial opportunities there is no thus engage :flag:

P.S. Can advise "pretty steamed" only one thing - learn to look more harvest fish (without jokes) and learn to look more choose retaions in a certain time year to fishing was maximally toward a. :flag:

And still. By combining products modicum sometimes include brains, so as quite recently chelove me question ask the. Nourished German in Feder dark buzanul handful Robin Red's - and in end why same sea Bass not enjoyed. I say and you very aware of that that such Robin camp? And this mixture of spices essentially and dispense its need to in small quantities and attractiveness spices especially for an as the me under big question. :dontknow:

In general in such Rome demands more to intervene not d. Simply d putting their results with few commodities this producer. Who Needs need to get useful information. Who Needs not need to can say personally for themselves -. " All in garden. "(With) :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (May 21 2012 09:51:18)

El Amigo wrote:

I specifically has acquired 2 packs as prikormki "peas" from TM Trophy column, nothing not inscription.

El Amigo wrote:

Arrived on fishing trip with thoughts remains ready "give I have a light podleschiku", outcome the Samara (in district Novoselovka) was been seized 2 a boilermaker (from positive, one of these in was large). I A. Ate from this outcome (still summer me a boilermaker lacked) honestly.

In early June food on 5 utrenikh fishing trips on Seversky Donets. This is quite ??? much river (in place where d harvest width meters 60 and the depth of 5 meters. D harvest on feeder (more precisely on two Mr. Picker here), but only with boats so as Bank strongly Bialowieska and approaches virtually there is no (everywhere Bs. D slaughter in trough Trofeevskiy Feder Corn. it gives you gas - consider that I in end'll catch :flag: + to cut off triviality stuck mini-boyliki trofeevskie.

If all be able to heal with me report :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (May 21 2012 10:10:50)