All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM Trophy column

Posts 301 to 330 of 1000

Novel, Podskajite please. You same boylami not toxicity? T. E. Toxicity point sypukhami and cannabis and choice on both: Boyle with the gelva?

Vertex wrote:

Buddy-boy, prikormka mostly utterly not surgical on another fish except carp and amur. All. On these two types of had any. Perhaps maaalenkoe addition in the form of an.

Not would argue. Yesterday spoke with Zhekoy (Letchikom) he was on days on Donce, fuck. Catching on pea feeder - fish klevala. ???? in district people with his words "was a screwup" :dontknow:

When on Forum he will emerge otpishetsya want to expand on that hope.

Hedin wrote:

Roman, please can you tell me. You same boylami not toxicity? T. E. Toxicity point sypukhami and cannabis and choice on both: Boyle with the gelva?

Boylami in the pure not'm feeding (enough expensive pleasure and until it me unaffordable, but like would. Perhaps when will time place kick scooters imbabers feed and boylami).

On this moment zakarmlivayus mostly sypukhoy in that added cereals (cannabis, maize, Perlovka (wheat stalks)) + pellets 4 mm. + on tight leash the gelva konfetka with pelletsom and droblennymi boylami and nobody. :flag:

+1

Zasylal I secure little man on drum Kharkіvskiy. Not has found he there "spoils"

Romeo wrote:

+ to cut off triviality stuck mini-boyliki trofeevskie.

Very as relevant. Especially not Donce, fuck with his the horde militant gustery.

Vertex wrote:

Sergei, not would argue, faced I with stick-mixed these (Database + Butternut) literally recently. Fish-sicles very Belarusian jersey in Estonia for metodnykh feeders, very strongly sipping water. Under this she not stick to batty, under hit: Diving until trawling forces routinely it comes not disintegrating. T. E. Precisely as heavy donnaya prikormka - perfectly! Balls dooolgo crumble not will. Wasn that a major fish starts dicker over. But under all under this was in elementary still from AKhS-me from trough.

Pro products trophy on during nothing not I’d say. There is "Polka dot", but hands not came close his try and compare with "standard" prikormkoy. But stuck in any time soon.
I in its time has tried on during "80gr +" metodnye a mixture from different producers - not the overcoat :dontknow: When at case on klevu. Lost they token diagnostic fidernym compounds for such a tide. And the same a major faction inscription. And on those same jamborees / bait. Can be this because, that the overwhelming majority those mixtures had basic "fish" smells. But fact had place be :flag:

Фдуч wrote:

especially not Donce, fuck with his the horde militant gustery.

Here is its I and fear :crazyfun: need to something to do raising the until dozhdeshsya bream can be mind pump the gas. :confused:

trophej wrote:

now we are hovering.

Was connected poschupati "zaparennye" both: Boyle. Hi, flavor became more saturated that whether and stronger I'm on the Sauce and on are boyliki a bit "pruzhinyat" (even not know as correctly describe sensations).

In speed check. :flag: in including and on "lomkost" under nasazhivanii.

Think on analogies with impeccable products in the double boiler both: Boyle must maintain more month marked.

Last edited by Romeo (May 22 2012 22:45:23)

Drilled only that different 10 mm in diameter both: Boyle from um - Trophy (and insoluble, and pop bigger pushups) - normally they sverlyatsya, from more than dozen nor one not is split over whether :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

drilled only that different 10 mm in diameter both: Boyle from um - Trophy (and insoluble, and pop bigger pushups) - normally they sverlyatsya, from more than dozen nor one not is split over whether

Something me suggests that still very much depends on quality tool. :idea:

Answer on question AVGESH in topic reports, think here this will be more is relevant.

AVGESH wrote:

Other POP-UP from um - Trophy not tried?

Particularly lacks time on testing trofeevskoy products. Need to with it to live and sleep, and now begins two weeks competition, and budget after all preparations, procurement and other things simply's all tuckered out in minus. Trofeevskoy products chose on tests now from the pricelist on 1250 UAH, realistically lack the money, to pay for.

Until that what managed get and try and that I have otrabatyvalo, on Trofeyu:
Pop-UP: Plum, Mulberry tree;
Varenka: Maize, Salmon + strawberries;
Pyliki: Peas (dambls, 16kh20, like, or 12kh16,, I can't recall accurately), Strawberry (dambls);
Prikormochnye (on Aurum /): Peas 20mm;
Sprays very well Operators will subscribe nibble all, with different differently, so desirable their have on-maximum, until, that me such managed get: Is a mulberry, black Peretz, the plum, Strawberry.

Absolutely raze not have shown themselves all pollitry syrup "Mulberry tree" with FishDream-at different. Except as, that he very quickly prokisal in a mixture, and mixture of Southern kislyatinoy. With other hand, not has tried his with prikormkami trophy (and very about this regret). Perhaps combined with "bases" will opposite effect, so as observed, that they very strongly use the water and respectively impregnation will be very good, in theory, going to lock up Castle can be simply hinder solely on of mixed, and it will be enough.

Here is how something here is such here is conclusions until that. On one positions (for example, like would ispytytat "Database + Karp" 5 kg) turn foolish, and so as have us, there is no availability of, and within on 1,200-1,500 Grzywna (now there is no opportunities, then malchika with trophy had to postpone on vague period. Returned to the old, good and proven in karpfishinge: Dynamite Baits + Sonubaits + Solar +. Cukk! Without Cukk Parliamentarian, at all, nowhere). On ’, together with my vpolzaniem in fidernuyu topics, came still VDE and fancied by FishDream, but was accustomed more on "leisure" polavlivat karpushku and cherubs. Their not Academician E.S.Varga. go and buy in any no clothing left on 200-250 Grzywna ((camping on E. On one session).

Last edited by Vertex (May 22 2012 22:37:15)

+1

Guys, honestly ah there is no time re-read entire subject, but wanted to would today is a data prikormki. Tell, where in fraternal Odessa can be buy this prikormki? Through week plan arrival in Odessa. D truly glad addresses iagazinov (street and house, navigator clean up). Thank you.)

Last edited by Sin-Tai (May 23 2012 01:39:29)

2 Sin-Tai: Here is ah why so here is knife on-community, and? :) I could would now long, and distinctly to describe problems management and availability of entire "TM." Trophy column in Odessa area stores, but stuck essentially, yes and Alexander, how me known singled out already questions the maintenance supply in our small city (with which, incidentally, buy still not less small city - Moldavia ;)):
In available you can find exclusively only minimal aasortiment failing airline companies and to 10GB micro-Boylov (incidentally, not the most interesting), a bit greater choice prikormochnykh Boylov (20 mm), not quite an interesting, but sufficient choice nasadochnykh Boylov and damblsov (in 500 ounce package sizes), still a bit there is, high quality, dipov and syrup (, too, not the most an interesting choice), mixes. Hang on and prikormok there is no. Spharischen, all for karpfishinga, and fideristy - losers, either and were trailer trash. All of this in one place.have one seller of on Starokonnom RF Market. Mistake on Starokonku, visit in any’fishing Music and vnutrivlagalischnye funds, where Music Haxhi Lleshi-Navigator, ah or go on smellslabel um - Trophy, where labels more, means you there and are trapped. Say immediately, have them 3 point on market, and better to circumvent all three, so as range of Scattered.

Vertex wrote:

to 10GB micro-Boylov (incidentally, not the most interesting)

Taras, on the basis what such conclusion? That has tried and not appreciate?

Vertex wrote:

fideristy - losers, either and were trailer trash

Um... tell, that you personally one is different fenkoy from "um - Trophy" precisely for fideristov? Why?

Carlos wrote:

Taras, on the basis what such conclusion? That has tried and not appreciate?

Point I higher and otpisyval. Post # 314 in this topic.
Interesting, this what cannot be get have other producers. T. E. Have all there is strawberries, crabs there prevents and camping on P., and here is, to example, "maple", "pear", "garlic", (if not considered "chip", which I for producer at all not admit), stick-mixes those same very interesting, but their there is no. T. E. Unique things that like would have in arsenal.

Carlos wrote:

um... tell, that you personally one is different fenkoy from "um - Trophy" precisely for fideristov? Why?

Micro-both: Boyle - this unambiguously times! Especially to 10GB-policies. The ratio "the price-the quality of" - me liked. Although again same, now has switched on available in sale other both: Boyle, and are collect trofeevskie that'll get;
From "-mixes and prikormka "Database + KhKhKhKh" - I on them not become obsessed with, they indeed me appealed. And when in prayse received the entire list of that realistically available have producer, then even very interestingly became;
Syrup - interesting theme, but I them even not "figured out, all right." Until only "Sport" -seriya practiced. Is a mulberry kept quiet;
Sprays and dipy - outside competition until, but I not has tried still fishdrimovskie (must on days bring entire a series of);
Damblsy - pleasant thing for distant zabrosov, although like would a bit greater range of on varenkam, so as on those reservoirs far I go, acidity heightened, and Boyle just splinters in during 30-40 minutes (on night not would you bet in general). I this question despite choking off, to me simply on base um - Trophy, dashed off damblsov and pelletsa.
Again same, I TM "Trophy column" regard not more, than producer for an amateur fishing, camping on E. If food on karpodrom and want want to race precisely carp-amur.

Again same, higher I look, you have signed that I have has worked. When hands get everything else try in I don't know. And most importantly, I don't know is worth whether, with so presence of seed. Until that cheaper go pay for DB and Sonubaits under one-two of origin.

PS: And exactly the answer about, that precisely for fideristov. And the same that and for karpfishinga. This all only for industrialized fishing with fletkoy or method. For classical fidera - there is nothing interesting things (wasn that sprays).

Last edited by Vertex (May 23 2012 13:51:40)

+1

Vertex wrote:

mistake on Starokonku, visit in any’fishing Music and vnutrivlagalischnye funds, where Music Haxhi Lleshi-Navigator, ah or go on smells label um - Trophy, where labels more, means you there and are trapped. Say immediately, have them 3 point on market, and better to circumvent all three, so as range of Scattered.

Thanks a huge, 'll come pick it up and there for tilt)

Romeo wrote:

yesterday spoke with Zhekoy (Letchikom) he was on days on Donce, fuck.

Can say only one thing. For tide she not suited. Only Lake.

Housing office, if can be, for more about this about tm "trophy" on Donce, fuck.

Vertex wrote:

from "-mixes

Yesterday somehow miracle bought pack hazel stick-mix in no clothing left. Cover slips waltzed and its no one observed :crazyfun: “I don’t was lucky :cool:

Appeared still a mixture: Feder dark Chocolate and Feder Tutti-frutti milkshake.

Last edited by Romeo (May 24 2012 08:30:34)

лётчик wrote:

can say only one thing. For tide she not suited. Only Lake.

Little active components?

vigor2106 wrote:

housing office, if can be, for more about this about tm "trophy" on Donce, fuck.

And the rallied to go finally on the river. Update my John on pea feeder I catch that. Housing office you tell what there for rivers lacks on what you want view I then stuck add :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (May 24 2012 08:31:07)

Absolutely heavy and at all are lacking the pop up particles. I have was little time, but I’d say so sporting fish collects poorly, about major perhaps work, but this need even inspect. Lighted and severely stands out on bottom. Well stick on method and flet, but under this well washed away from setochnoy trough. If with it a bit tinker, adding their ingradienty floating and add. The dark the dye, then will gain, only believe for this other prikormok lack, but for Lake Good. The table creates remarkable, conveniently work fucking slingshot, parashutom

+1

In general second week not can extricate Gone Fishin '(normal with a-a sleepover. In this time weather created prozhivu. Cold out here on the morning a good. But the sun shining closer to afternoon popravilo situation. In general in advance understood that with cool will negarazdy. Went on the a body of water that and on past weekends. On this time fishing was us - until 2-'s days. Fish was not such a active, but would still both: Boyle triggered on might maize. Only the biggest carp zerkalochka has tempted kukovskoy corn banana. The rest on strawberries 16 mm from um - Trophy. ???? is a mulberry in this time kept quiet, as and plum with fish tank which, too, has tried. Oparik, too, in a wild dance with you. So that glee times might be certain that need to as can be more options to well swim. Zakorm with start-up farm trofeevskiy feeder + cannabis.

Lover of corn.

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/2705/fish1.jpg

In district such a caught 5 units.

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/2705/fish2.jpg

In general 9 paravozov and 6 fish in end. 1 it is called train on maize. 8 on strawberries. As something so.

With karasem nezaladilos. Far the zapropostilsya. Yes and fish taller though, right from-for weather apparently, too, was not in a spirit of. Trophy is so apparently driving :crazy: entire fish had let.

Return on that pool, of course closer to mid-June.

Incidentally the first steam locomotive died in the damn akurat through gender hours after launch zakorma.

Last edited by Romeo (May 27 2012 17:42:44)

+3

Romka, simply Attaboy! :cool: In such a weather walkie-talkies otlovilsya! :flag:

Novel, both: Boyle only sinking are using?
And still question on aminosiropam, which on 750 ml razlity? Want filed on you maize, strawberries, a plum.

Hedin wrote:

Roman, both: Boyle only sinking are using?

There is no. But on this a fishing trip they proved the most effective. Familiar in 20 fringes metres more to the right catching almost entire fishing on pop-up bra jamborees (the so as on his place on bottom was more grass) and in particular on trofeevskiy pop-up bra mini-10 mm pineapple. Caught if am not mistaken two Karpov on this Boyle.

Hedin wrote:

And still question on aminosiropam, which on 750 ml razlity? Want filed on you maize, strawberries, a plum.

Until that there is statistics megapolozhitelnaya only on shelkovichnomu by Michael. The rest until that not yuzal. On days I just stowed pile usyakikh syrup. If am not mistaken like species 7 bought. D testit and update my made yes as. :flag: Mulberry tree accurately been pushed round.

Soon pridviditsya the joint fishing with Dimasikom on three days. Plan "improve" the cereal mixture of shelkovichnym and pechenochnym (for nightlife industrialized fishing) berries. Drop a line to with fotofaktami that from this broke a :flag: Water hot and I think can already be start buzovat aromatiku.

So same plan start use with the gelva stick mix. Pecan instead pelletsa. , too, update my that from this broke a. :flag:

In general many what want try, but until that onwww.benaughty.com is lacking time. Even on daily fishing trip not can to escape already two weeks.: '(

Last edited by Romeo (May 28 2012 08:26:59)

+2

Romeo wrote:

As that there is statistics megapolozhitelnaya only on shelkovichnomu by Michael. The rest until that not yuzal. On days I just stowed pile usyakikh syrup. If am not mistaken like species 7 bought. D testit and update my made yes as.

In what abroad syrup, 750 ml?
On site something not found 750, couple of species all, and else 500 ml.
From "mix, which well themselves unproven this" from "-Mixa "Database + Butternut" 1 kg "? And sypukha from partition of "Method. Feder "Fider-" Corn. it gives you gas "1kg. And Fider- "the Red" -Klubnika "1kg.?

Hedin wrote:

In what abroad syrup, 750 ml?

500 ml.

Hedin wrote:

from "mix, which well themselves unproven this" from "-Mixa "Database + Butternut" 1 kg "? And sypukha from partition of "Method. Feder "Fider-" Corn. it gives you gas "1kg. And Fider- "the Red" -Klubnika "1kg.?

From "mix. Butternut akhrenennaya things That you for metodnoy fishing (incidentally in Rybolov + yesterday tarilsya sypukhoy trofeevskoy. Bought in including and this stick mix.. Head enough many and advise until there is opportunity ??? buy - deficit - I seriously. Not only I have stick-mix pecan on method yes on carp we should drink a uh, I bumd it :flag:) :cool:

About other sypukh. Feder the Red Strawberry several past fishing trips I have # 1 and for launch zakorma and for method feeders (stick mix. Pecan could not get for method) - served is famously. Ah sheets saw. :flag:

Dark and Polka dot Feder yuzal on created two fishing on podleschiku - outcome a normal - but. Yesterday outfitting yourself pea on Donets. D try on this fabulous and leschu. Update my. :flag:

Yesterday saw new prikormki (their on site there is no still. Znachittso appeared aside from’s dark chocolate and of a brighter tutti-frutti, the bright raspberry, peach. And something still was not have learned to memorise. Necessarily stuck and update my as worked. But until that plans to gorokhovomu and stick-mix. Ah and Red strawberries - far OK without him. I already without strawberry fishing trip on carp we should drink a simply not illustrate. :flag:

So that producer constantly replenish line of sypukh. Across semblance for the groundwork were taken three the composition Red, dark and enlightened and now on their base expands line of expense of various aromas. If still and meats will appear then picture will full. As states on any taste of and color :cool:

Still long spotted excess fare Spode mix. – Maxi. Such a itself mixture of krupnofraktsionnykh month marked. When will end pellets and cannabis stuck promoted in a mixture for method feeders :flag:

In general eyes from generosity of entire sypukh fidernykh and curiously as liquid so and of the dry supplements run off. The problem one - where so much time take on fishing to all of this try. But think for season encompass "blow from"% -)

P.S. And at all I have on good's tearing up tower from moreover number of a carp which I caught for two past month o.o. Never I have such toward a Spring for this fish not was. Sorry for many bukavok. Emotions bubbling over and this given that fishing short and seriously look to the enleve constantly lacked time :mybb:

Last edited by Romeo (May 29 2012 08:28:52)

From "-Mixa "Database + Butternut = from" mix. Butternut? And that he a represents, faction, "severity of", its stickiness)
Spode mix. – Maxi this mixture of of the dry month marked or cereals already are ready to primenenyu (boiled, discouraged and camping on Afghan?
Here is, too, ozadachiis order "spoils." Description of on site in more details would and with photo.

Hedin wrote:

from "-Mixa "Database + Butternut = from" mix. Butternut? And that he a represents, faction, "severity of", its stickiness)

Ah smari. Here is video work stick-Josh. On video he uvlazhnen Busterom (to the gelva not in into thin air) and zatrambovan in the gelva. Now imagine, that you stick this made a sauce on water and planted on method the feeder. In end tickles accurately such a same the hill prikormki only from above the same Fleta.

Hedin wrote:

Spode-mix – Maxi this mixture of of the dry month marked or cereals already are ready to primenenyu (boiled, discouraged and camping on Afghan?

This dry krupnofraktsionnye components shovel ready application of. There various flakes cereals. Large-Droblennoe grain and still other supplements (where me know of that there there is :dontknow:) with the help which can be substantially increase faction prikormochnoy a mixture. :flag:

There is stick-mix series of sport (before him until hands not came close, yes and expensive a disease), which works with effect the geyser. Plan his apply on Amur river and lobatomu ranging with July.

And here is here can be watch approximate the mechanics being mixtures this producer.

Hedin, think enough amply that yes as. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (May 29 2012 09:14:16)

Romeo wrote:

Hedin, think enough amply that yes as.

Ssylochek there is no (