All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM Trophy column

Posts 541 to 570 of 1000

Feederal_74 wrote:

I not know, as you have but on most "advanced" of reservoirs have us owners in chapter place human platyaschego and them don't care will whether this makushatnik or the most advanced set a gentle karpovyy a montage.

Vitalya not want "your quarrel", but think all of this very temporarily. :dontknow:

And already through year-the other conduct on them contest fideristov given this attitude to fish as have you (yes and have many fideristov it is no different) will be very problematic :tomato:

I genuinely not understood ban on hair on Tchaikovsky o.o. :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 19 2012 14:37:10)

Romeo wrote:

about that carp not suited on prikormku 2-3, and the and more hours deal usual on my view. Rather I would surprised if would after zakorma in during hours occurred poklevka Wu me in the past year was such case. When I received poklevku immediately after zakorma. This was realistically suddenly!

Roma, he there slept, and you his was, when he was in warm a bath - here is he and decided to you retaliate :rofl:

Chichas I have on balcony "stew in his juices" a bucket wheat and engine bed 4 kukuruzki. All of this will "zadipovano" aminosiropom (likely shelkovichnym), and for active attract stuck trofeevskiy Spode-mix with opponent big "bread crumbs" :flag: Mutyaru this combination of gives nifigasebe what. D try in general. On suspended matter fish be appropriate. But on of grain will accusations. Roughly this tactic. An anagram amuroffffffffffffffffff!

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 19 2012 14:53:41)

duffy333 wrote:

Personally I in such a case feel, that me hold for a sucker and me the whether stupidly was grifted, then whether simply in blatant in pocket caeacee.

By and large fishing had forced in artificially zaryblenykh the salvaged emigres reservoirs are "bastard will see now. Lovo "inherently and little than different from services sauna with girls or public homes. Am asking forgiveness for so a sharp comparison, but from here and disappointment the in the absence of many fish in platnike. :tomato:

Last edited by El Amigo (Jul 19 2012 14:55:05)

+2

El Amigo wrote:

Skyfall and large fishing had forced in artificially zaryblenykh the salvaged emigres reservoirs are "bastard will see now. Lovo "inherently and little than different from services sauna with girls or public homes.

This when carp only month-the second in this a reservoir after launch. And then he we provide and try his catch ;) This is already not once and not on one a reservoir sorely tested - fish launched, month-and a half gets caught VSE and on VSE. And then karpusha have adjusted and begin narratives about how, that fish in a reservoir there is no or "iaaoou pressure." And sit "smoke." And someone under this as catching their "many kilos" so and but.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

This is when carp only month-the second in this a reservoir after launch. And then he we provide and try his catch This is already not once and not on one a reservoir sorely tested - fish launched, month-and a half gets caught VSE and on VSE. And then karpusha have adjusted and begin narratives about how, that fish in a reservoir there is no or "iaaoou pressure." And sit "smoke." And someone under this as catching their "many kilos" so and but.

Here is here is, ideally need to give fish modicum a bit odichat, to gain their aboriginal habits.
But then question, from what disappointment and those thought about we call zalezaniya in pocket, if all can be to write off on "try his catch" as assess and understand when "bastard will see now. Alovo "and when fish let it run wild and pokhitrela?

Text or. Wild the pond such predyav not kinesh, because as nature so would have.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jul 19 2012 16:03:42)

duffy333 wrote:

This is when carp only month-the second in this a reservoir after launch. And then he we provide and try his catch.

For couple of months carp only changes their gustatory habits and rudely, superficially staff is merging in the existing biotsenoz, that would obtain on truly adapted fish requires as least couple of a "C" years, the main indicator of is ability to individuals spawning in new conditions habitat and to lend stable replenishment its populations. Im.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jul 19 2012 15:37:02)

Water reservoirs accented different, indeed do approach hosts to organizations fishing. In shattered windows 130 km., one a normal hillsides, an opportune under notions "karpfishing", and the, on two weeks forward all seats are busy. Increasingly else. And increasingly else organizvano on the principle of, "Don’t was you at night, on get you and a day to!". Any manipulation with all-out feeding goes wrong fish masters of a body of water, bar area networks and so on and the like, the only in fix not shy of, so this in size pay, 100 Grzywna (with nose as least.

Romeo wrote:

Vitalya not want "your quarrel", but think all of this very temporarily.

Until works rule - "Who pays, the and Member purchases music" globally nothing not are gonna change.

Romeo wrote:

Chichas I have on balcony "stew in his juices" a bucket wheat and engine bed 4 kukuruzki.

Wheat not cooking? I has tried and boiled and simply zamochennuyu until the early prorostaniya- like difference not observed.
Kururuzu cooking or, too, only natural processes?
Thank you.

El Amigo wrote:

But then question, from what disappointment and those thought about we call zalezaniya in pocket, if all can be to write off on "try his catch" as assess and understand when "bastard will see now. Alovo "and when fish let it run wild and pokhitrela?

Move before dawn or on evening zorke and you look, that on a reservoir is happening, as and where fish walking, as terrible stare are moving, bubbles with trawling go - this gives so much information, that ????? got a major drug article write.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 19 2012 16:18:44)

Hedin wrote:

Pshenitsu not cooking? I has tried and boiled and simply zamochennuyu until the early prorostaniya- like difference not observed.

Not can weld it.

Hedin wrote:

Kururuzu cooking or, too, only natural processes?

Can weld it with cannabis. Until not will is ready cannabis.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 19 2012 16:30:14)

+1

Romeo wrote:

How me seems the main competitor have um - Trophy will two producer Carp Zoom and CUKK characterize the these trade brands began to very actively push on our market. And on price a similar or slightly more expensive

I bought these Carp Zoom 60 a?eaaiu for 3 kilograms.

Feederal_74 wrote:

That only not need to about this. Gruel have dubinschikov such a what Lies, not such a as need to.

Here is here with you not would argue. Now very many advanced dubinschikov appeared. Gets caught good udilkami and coils. And prikormka have them the right, wasn. That homemade. Yes and prikormki use not gender liter for clock, as before, and twenty-liters. Have mnoikh appeared spody, correctly after and without fish virtually not leave.
But many remained and such, that zameshayut liter-gender liter plasticine, puts the the stockade and await with sea weather.
In my opinion.

viktorf wrote:

here is here with you not would argue. Now very many advanced dubinschikov appeared. Gets caught good udilkami and coils. And prikormka have them the right, wasn. That homemade. Yes and prikormki use not gender liter for clock, as before, and twenty-liters. Have mnoikh appeared spody, correctly after and without fish virtually not leave.
But many remained and such, that zameshayut liter-gender liter plasticine, puts the the stockade and await with sea weather.
In my opinion.

Viktor, this you pro Starobeshevo 100%. Met there human have which’units 5 karpovikov JRC and 3 fidera, with not the most cheap. And all on connected. :dontknow:

Last edited by Britan1000 (Jul 19 2012 19:33:12)

viktorf wrote:

now very many advanced dubinschikov appeared. Gets caught good udilkami and coils. And prikormka have them the right

Britan1000 wrote:

I have met him there human have which’units 5 karpovikov JRC and 3 fidera, with not the most cheap. And all on connected.

This jealousy or them,? :D

Romeo wrote:

There are additive – Maxi-Spode. So here is there and flakes and still very many what interesting things and a major. Ah as alternative

And the cereal mixture of necessarily in with start-up zakorm add - fish will longer on point accusations when be appropriate

Thank you Roman for advice. Pro cereals for last nnedelyu many new learned, yes and Spode already ordered and soon attend. Still peletsov "trofeevskikh" bribed, poudu jurisprudence as. And you cannabis bold pelets "cancer", in as a nozzles, prikormki? Took away in fisherman + last bank.

Romeo wrote:

Chichas I have on balcony "stew in his juices" a bucket wheat and engine bed 4 kukuruzki.

inviting them until brazheniya or before substandard cook zamachivaete?

Last edited by Britan1000 (Jul 19 2012 19:52:55)

Romeo wrote:

How me seems the main competitor have um - Trophy will two producer Carp Zoom and CUKK characterize the these trade brands began to very actively push on our market. And on price a similar or slightly more expensive

Incidentally – my familiarity with Strangers' included in specializations search substitutes cannot digest CUKK. Couple of years ago was connected tinker with prikormkoy this producer, namely with these two

http://www.cukk.hu/webshop/upload/image/angol%20web%20600x400/0391.jpg
http://www.cukk.hu/webshop/upload/image/angol%20web%20600x400/0392.jpg
Nothing she thus me then not keeps getting to except one - what the one of prikormok maintained the ah simply a huge number of major faction in the form of flakes and rices grasses. I even then thought, that well,
Was would under case poganyat this sypuchku on karpodrome. And now in light of prestoyaschego tournament’s "winning the FishTime" took a stroll on city in search of this prikormki or what the a similar. Ah and in short in one of stores stumbled on range of TM Trophy column. Truth caregiver for me have this "TM." Not has found and ah and took for try prikormku from series of "Feder."

BAMBUR wrote:

This is jealousy or them,?

Perhaps and the and another. He with partner was, have moreover five "crocodiles" (his in sight toad on the second otlovochnyy ticket she ran over spent), we on two fidera sitting on one place, percent on 30 more rounded up. But as they bed very need to was to see :D, was biting, well.

Karp 352 as on me perishing very aromatizirovana% -)

Britan1000 wrote:

A you cannabis bold pelets "cancer", in as a nozzles, prikormki? Took away in fisherman + last bank.

All despite try. , too, laid my eyes on. Think understood will. Particularly when the water's it gets cold here. Range of very big and lacks time on all.

About pelletsov over the. Very helped accelerate poklevku the gelva with corn and with plum pelletsom (ah this those that has tried. In composition they broadly similar with pylyaschimi boylami this same producer and essentially this, too, most that boyliki break stuff. Very helps a fish attract to dispose.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 19 2012 20:17:27)

Feederal_74 wrote:

Nothing she thus me then not keeps getting to except one - what the one of prikormok maintained the ah simply a huge number of major faction in the form of flakes and rices grasses. I even then thought, that well,

Vitalya have um - Trophy there is such a pleasant thing. Is called – Maxi-Spode. And still other in this terms prikormku Spode-mix. Excellent things for launch zakorma on making more money. :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 19 2012 20:19:01)

Feederal_74 wrote:

what the one of prikormok maintained the ah simply a huge number of major faction in the form of flakes and rices grasses

If I am not mistaken the speech is faring about prikormke Q44. As something himself its yuzal on water feature, but perishing as something indefinite, but then surprised that perishing very many major faction, and now often Sitting in rybolonykh stores prichine as people virtually with threshold ask question,
- A there is Kukk 44 th?

Last edited by Danser (Jul 19 2012 22:25:00)

Romeo

Until much interestingly, as you "least" on previous for competitions! Judging by from your come up, not all of which are placed in lens Wide-angle camera lens lens and spetykh diferamb prikormke TM "Trophy column", all driven carps a body of water Kamenka already cresting you!
Nor breath yet, simply perishing VERY quite amusing!)

Romeo wrote:

um - Trophy there is such a pleasant thing. Is called – Maxi-Spode. And still other in this terms prikormku Spode mix.

I not william tecumseh sherman in elect pro _ Kuchma figures "um - Trophy", I simply asked have seller of pro prikormku this Trade Mark with right me characteristics, such not it turned out. As alternative I asked mixes from ready boiled rices grasses, the cannabis plant,, and other karpovoy baydy. In short that the type this,

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/yji16.jpg

Only in the form of mix all of this, desirable cheap and not necessarily in banks, as the met such mix (already not remember no producer) simply vakumirovannyy in fat, poitetilen.
Ah in short this not it turned out, too,.

, it is a pity not made photo. Fotika not was in the hands of, and have cellular phones authorization 2 Megapictures. Yes and from the club was. In past Saturday aoaee with other and his son Gone Fishin '(. On Bank rate sits little man and have him is worth 14 (fourteen!) "something like this" charged on a carp. Not know, what have him were results, but his nuclearization has rocked the us. In, people "brutality"!

Yuri
And under fix here tm. "Trophy"? o.O

+1

benderr wrote:

Yuri
And under fix here TM "Trophy column"? o.O

And that? Need to was somewhere insert word "Trophy column"? :)
'm reformed. Applied I prikormku firms "Trophy column." Not caught nothing. Not went I have until this prikormka. Read messages Romeo and examine situation have themselves. A sense of such, that we’t two different prikormki under one entitled. That still say? D try still. If Roman argues, that "Trophy column" shaped karpyatniki, then reason to doubt in this there is no. Romeo in matters prikormki I later fully. But, something I personally, apparently, do not correctly. As positive moment, I can be noted, that prikormka this producer have us in stores there is and this not can not inspiring.

Yuri wrote:

A sense such, that we’t two different prikormki under one entitled.

Yuri try vde and Sensas and have you sensations will accurately such same. The magic bullets prikormok not case :tomato:

Romeo wrote:

Yuri try vde and Sensas and have you sensations will accurately such same. The magic bullets prikormok not case :tomato:

Roma, I can not quite understood, that you like it or these say. Relatively "um - Trophy" I mean in mind, that not is obtained I have mixing its for use in feeding trough flet "method" Israel’s right to-layn and say, that fish on it withdrawn by the very well -, too, until not can. Here is and "scratching my turnips." Why so happening? Can she and not a bad, as prikormka, me would understand their mistakes. Don? So, that oaaei "“ Without houndin '"for me can be not to present. I not offense taken on constructive criticism. Contrary. Criticism - this glance with hand more knowledgeable comrades and I glad, that can its get. So, that await the recommendations and a critical reservations. Although, indeed, theme "Trophy column", not what, as Urich on "Trophy column" fish not used. :)