All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM Trophy column

Posts 631 to 660 of 1000

Алекс wrote:

too costly S. Draconian have you chair

Not rash me where sea salt on sugar. In the place it is unrealistic BKV on machine. So or several a dicker or chair remains in dedicated blast :crazyfun:

Yes and honestly say once was to sit down o.o. Swimming and sorry to take a piss. Once was. The sun is grilling. Only: Diving took refuge - a steam engine. F-fuck.. Thought one. Ah let can get away. And he all making and making - accounted for expose ourselves :crazyfun:

After this fishing emerged thought try 12 mm trofeevskie pylyaschie pelletsy in as a nozzles. Tried drilling - all'oc - not splits. Why would and there is no. :idea:

All the more if apply the gelva the nozzle sitch and "prikormka" will identical and perhaps in certain conditions, this will be is far more effective than. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 28 2012 20:43:32)

Dobryi day! Novel give me some pointers please, I took both: Boyle trofeevskie is a mulberry, so they under nasazhivanii on needle crumble (three from four this accurately), seems from your posts I understood their better drilling, and the size of the drills what or they special are sold? Simply not know, thank you in advance.

http://g.zeos.in/?q=сверло для бойлов

+1

ALAN wrote:

Roman give me some pointers please, I took both: Boyle trofeevskie is a mulberry, so they under nasazhivanii on needle crumble (three from four this accurately),

What dozen? If 10 or 12kh16 mm then drilling. If 16 mm and more the conventional a needle without problems slip up.

Drills special for Boylov.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 31 2012 16:42:32)

Perhaps 10 - H on a jar As a memento the size of the not is specified.
Thank you for the answer.

Alexey and you thank you for hint

Last edited by ALAN (Jul 31 2012 16:52:11)

ALAN wrote:

they under nasazhivanii on needle crumble

On the mill needle - yes. For mini-Boylov use needle for ledkorov.
Such a:
http://www.carpfishing.ua/images/commodity/1979/big_6495_igla_lidkor_b.jpg

Or a similar can be - Diaz Gutierrez, Guru, without difference. Nothing not It is crumbling - very subtle, wasn that both: Boyle quite dry

In any case better drilling - so chance split Boyle virtually there is no. Moreover, if’re using all about popular kvik-foot, then for them need only Trepanning (drilling) holes. Otherwise kind of a dinosaur even aptly prokolotyy Boyle.

Ideally aneasthetic and Kiev ESP Bait Drill and Needle (sverlyshko and needle went) :cool: “I don’t very liked work data instruments ESP after set of Korum.

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/GELmB.jpg

Me not like sverlenye both: Boyle and pop bigger pushups. Not love kolkhozit still and floor holdup ahead, so prefer correct subsequent neatly to pierce, and the right stoporom neatly fix. But Kiev mean))

The you simply about "the right" both: Boyle needle not Roulette :crazyfun:

+1

Carlos wrote:

“I don’t not like sverlenye both: Boyle and pop bigger pushups.

And for good reason. I here is after experience with pelletsom homes nasverlil several tens of pellets. Arrived for my fishing trip and not need to when pret – fish these engage. , too, most can be done and with boylami minute. Homes nasverlil roughly how many need to on fishing, and to put on the running on hair already prosverlenuyu the pourer deal of OSes. Here is realistically on last two church metodnykh nibble was so active that until handled putting on nozzles at the second udilishche parovozilo. Clear cutting nerve-wracking enough :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 1 2012 08:34:08)

Romeo
Wood-pellet heating I prefer initially sverlenyy, good his shaft (incidentally, Roma, other on prosverlenyy nasadochnyy pellets from Carpio - finally I his itself, too, has acquired - 20 Grzywna (for bank, and made there such aromas khalibuta and krill) - Link) but even he in a combination of, say, with a shining fruit pop up act requires, lower stopora, and crowning last on time even surpasses time you pick a drill bit in boylike.

The whether deal thin needle! Monopoly neatly, on hair pulled down - all perfectly held)

Carlos wrote:

incidentally, Roma, other on prosverlenyy nasadochnyy pellets from Carpio - finally I his itself, too, has acquired - 20 Grzywna (for bank, and made there such aromas khalibuta and krill)

This costly! I for 60 Grzywna (. Has acquired 1.5 kg trofeevskogo pelletsa, which mark on the first same fishing. And this number of me ????? on season 100%. Plus I have no no problems with his shorting. So that my choice obvious. Products Carpio I in our stores still not met. :dontknow:

To the same buying 1.5 kg just over 60 UAH. I quietly can aside from nadevaniya on hair buzovat this same pellets in the gelva materials and thereby realistically increase effectiveness industrialized fishing :cool: A in the a jar As a memento for 20 Grzywna (. Pelletsa me ????? on 2-3 fishing and only on the pourer :dontknow:

So as I man working in accounting mean habit considered the ratio prices / efficiency. And choice my obvious. :crazy: Skyfall those same reasons I'm using metodnymi kormushkami and raskhodnikami tekhnokarp (until likely. Why pay MORE? All and so is famously funtsikliruet :love:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 1 2012 09:03:18)

Romeo wrote:

So as I man working in accounting mean habit considered the ratio prices / efficiency.

And now theme,] - Drop comma in the right place. :D

Romeo wrote:

has acquired 1.5 kg trofeevskogo pelletsa

The aft pellets have Carpio goes in 3-'s litrovom the bucket.

Romeo wrote:

A in the a jar As a memento for 20 Grzywna (. Pelletsa me ????? on 2-3 fishing and only on the pourer

I immediately said, that 20 Grzywna (- this for nasadochnyy.

Romeo wrote:

So as I man working in accounting mean habit considered the ratio prices / efficiency. And choice my is obvious.

1.5 liter - 60 Grzywna (and 3 liter for 139 (Link) - not such perishing profit. At least - parity.

I not am dealer Carpio, but, too, very love effectiveness in terms of "the price-the quality of." In this case a new product for small money, a. Helped many successfully act on many for competitions in this year (read carper.su) certainly cannot be thus to dear and inefficient shlaku.

+1

Romeo wrote:

So as I man working in accounting mean habit considered the ratio prices / efficiency.

Roma, so you an accountant?? O.o. Nu then and carry:

:P

duffy333 wrote:

Roma, so you an accountant??

Ah as say. I held several jobs "functions" programmer. Economist and accountant. So that I have many profprazdnikofff :crazyfun:

:tomato:   8-)

Last edited by El Amigo (Aug 2 2012 11:24:05)

In general decided to on this fishing recall that such feeder. And the after all like on contest need to to go. Again same were thought on prikormke and their need to was test. But voluntarily’drink on hair I already not can, so in as a jamborees applied pylyaschiy shelkovichnyy Boyle 20 mm on one udilishche and pellets Rak at the second.

Ah yes. After last fishing I ??? decided to test, not accident whether were my thought on expense garnykh karasey and podleschey?! It turned out that not accident. Caught several units and I'm slowing it down. And fully countered on amurakh and karpakh.

But with morning on mulberry trees klevali not Amor-and not driven carps, A catfish critically! A scribe some - FIVE! Units and all on Boyle!

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/0508/fish4.jpg

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/0508/fish5.jpg

Ah and then went and Amor-and driven carps. Individual 1.5-2.5 kg simply strapon. Impose. 5-10 minutes - here we go. On prikormke made the right conclusions. In obchem 7 hours polovil and home. Health the not woman. :love:

Were imaginations and more interesting.

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/0508/fish2.jpg

http://feeder.at.ua/2012/0508/fish3.jpg

:dontknow: ah as something so. On such the heat the most the optimal fishing. Or need to have health a fool-proof.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 5 2012 16:20:03)

+2

Romeo wrote:

A catfish critically!

And that this for catfish something such? This not catfish. About about

This ducted catfish critically. They large not are rising. :no:

And now have us have become and klariasov dear-, too, catfish, only African. On bazaar was staring on him, could not understand, sho not so-like catfish, but something in offense not the. Doglyadelsya-time million units slightly not on entire back. Homes further digging, in online; it's-it turns out, long level. And on pangassiusa they're aiming at type grow.

Romeo wrote:

But with morning on mulberry trees klevali not Amor-and not driven carps, A catfish critically! A scribe some - FIVE! Units and all on Boyle!

And what be surprised? These "institutional behemoth" - ducted catfish critically're chewing increasingly, that reeks otherwise, than can dig and vegetation in a reservoir.

P.S. And products TM "Trophy column" can and Good, yes here is expense to pay for and parcel from their inetmgazina await the almost 3 month, and vacation through five days ends, here is and account for harvest on some garlic dough pellets. http://s1.uploads.ru/t/zZbPd.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/JCwUt.jpg

dreaMaster wrote:

yes here is expense to pay for and parcel from their inetmgazina await the almost 3 month

There is such)) I, too, made Made to Order on several hundred. In end nor answer nor pooper. :cool:

So that interestingly, before order sent question about way sending parcel, - me responded, after invoicing time come letter with content invoicing, and increasingly. Several times wrote, as in black hole.
In sight, not fate in this year try their products. Simply the last time almost all inetmagaziny normal work on the principle of "on the morning Made to Order-in lunch reaffirming and aligning on the telephone, if increasingly there is-on the evening dispatch and SMS with Number declaration."

DreaMaster, and you not has tried through Zheku buy? He same like in luganskoy area represents products um - Trophy :dontknow:

dreaMaster wrote:

and what be surprised? These "institutional behemoth" - ducted catfish critically're chewing increasingly, that reeks otherwise, than can dig and vegetation in a reservoir.

Not tell. I spoke with guards dam. No one like except me still catfish things not catching. So that far not on all that reeks is fought. Apparently something him still need to.

???? until this on two church I catching on one somiku on mulberry trees 16 mm boiled, but on this fishing catching only on pyliki mulberry trees 20 mm and precisely on pyliki occurred stable nibble and 5 units in Mr. Leonid Reznikov. ???? catfish well parovozil. And zasekalsya military. Accounted for trigger pintsetop with booking raising the sat very clearly!

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 8 2012 08:58:58)

Incidentally about pilot procurement um - Trophy. Here is already gender year almost every weekend I I'll hold you in products this producer and can already be say for themselves completes his turn with "dzhentelmenskim terms of a set of" for as (the right thing would have will say metodnoy industrialized fishing). Rudely speaking to I bought if would finances were in sawn-off with calculation on I'll hold you in various reservoirs :flag:

Jamborees:

The nozzle sitch # 1 I have "Mulberry tree", so bought would not thinking 1 bank 20 mm over the Boylov, 2 banks 16 mm boiled Boylov, 1 bank 16 mm pop realization Boylov and 1 bank 10 mm mini-pop realization Boylov.

The nozzle sitch # 2 I have "Med", necessarily bought would 1 bank 20 mm over the Boylov and 1 bank 16 mm boiled Boylov.

The nozzle sitch # 3 I have "Shrimp", on some reservoirs very effectively works. Bought 1 bank 20 mm over the Boylov.

The nozzle sitch # 4 - pellets "Rak" - realistically believed in his effectiveness. Very a worthy pleasant thing. Bought would one a box 1.5 pounds.

Prikormki:

Unambiguously for metodnykh feeders stick-mix Butternut - prikormka # 1 I have. Then Feder the Red "Strawberry." And bought would aminosirop "Mulberry tree" for strengthening efficiency these prikormok.

For launch zakorma on carp we should drink a Spode-mix, on Amur river Spode-mix Sieg-Rigg.

Flavoring:

Minimal set of latent, high quality would look roughly so: Is a mulberry, honey, garlic.

Here is such thought after two tens of fishing trips of which safe passage was only on one :dontknow: and the on my stupidity.

Hope that those who intends to try products this producer this information will help. Of course than greater diversity the better, but when finances) pressed yes and in assortment not tone hath made me mad such list of 'em right can help.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 8 2012 09:12:17)

+7

Dimitri wrote:

there is such)) I, too, made Made to Order on several hundred. In end nor answer nor pooper.

Guys, you write those phones, on which become. Not one Made to Order I not left without attention. After gaining on-, 'm calling on specified telephone, if me not respond, as least three times, or not prerezvanivayut you during two days, such orders I deleted.

+2